His Mischievous Mate

By jlhen_23

Berlyn is just a typical girl for a human coz she's hiding her true identity. And to cover up, she always g... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 ( The Beginning)
Chapter 2 ( His Mate)
Chapter 3 ( Operation "Ignore Him".)
Chapter 4 (Getting to Know Her)
Chapter 5 ( Getting To Know Her Part 2)
Chapter 6 ( Unwanted Guest, Undeniable Truth)
Chapter 7 ( The Hybrid )
Chapter 8 ( Berlyn Somer )
Chapter 9 ( His Decision )
Chapter 10 ( Runaway )
Chapter 11 ( Moving On )
Chapter 12 ( V - Bar Incident )
Chapter 13 ( Rewrite The Stars )
Chapter 14 ( The Attack )
Chapter 15 ( Falling Apart )
Chapter 16 ( Mistaken Identity )
Chapter 17 ( Double Date )
Chapter 18 ( Bitch on the Beach )
Chapter 19 ( Jealousy Part 1 )
Chapter 20 ( Jealousy Part 2 )
Chapter 21 ( Perfect Getaway )
Chapter 22 ( It's Just A Dream )
Chapter 23 ( Knight's In Shinning Armor )
Chapter 24 ( Meet Again )
Chapter 25 ( Eerie )
Chapter 26 ( Reversed )
Chapter 27 ( Hot and Cold )
Chapter 28 ( Revealed )
Chapter 29 ( Creepy )
Chapter 30 ( Teardrops )
Chapter 31 ( The Proposal )
Chapter 32 ( Bet )
Chapter 33 ( Missing Piece )
Chapter 34 ( Phenomenal Disaster )
Chapter 35 ( Lover's Quarell )
Chapter 36 ( Fight Song )
Chapter 37 ( The Hybrid Next Door )
Chapter 38 ( Heart to Heart Talk )
Chapter 39 ( First Time )
Chapter 40 ( Trust Issues )
Chapter 42 ( Chasing Vlad )
Chapter 43 ( Intruders )
Chapter 44 ( Pregnancy Issues )
Chapter 45 ( Changes )
Chapter 46 ( Sick and Tired )
Chapter 47 ( Atlast! )
Chapter 48 ( Fabulous and Pretty)
Chapter 49 ( Start of Something New )
Chapter 50 ( The Finale )
Sneak Peek Part 1
Sneak Peek Part 2

Chapter 41 ( He Left )

33 2 0
By jlhen_23

Cley's Pov:

"Damn!" I murmured.

All I want to do right now is to fall asleep but I can't even do that! I'm still mad at Berlyn. How dare her do that to me?

"What!? What did she really do? It's just a friendly hug, Cley. You're just over reacting." My inner wolf said that.

Tss. Friendly hug, huh? Even that's a friendly hug or intimate one, it's still the same! She allowed someone to touch her, period! I don't want to see her holding or touching someone except me!

Jeez! Am I really this possessive and over protective? Am I acting too much? I'm just hurt, okay. The moment I saw her embracing Vladimir, I can't stop myself to think stupid things between them.

I'm jealous, okay. What do you expect me to feel? I just saw my mate embracing someone else. Do you expect me to be happy with what I saw?

"But it's just a simple hug for pitty sake! There's so many meaning behind those hugs. I can understand your anger if you caught her kissing someone intensely or worst making love with someone but she's not!" My inner wolf scolded me.

Seriously? Why does he's taking Berlyn's side now? We're the one who being betrayed here, okay? Whatever! I'm still mad at her. That's all. I don't want to see her for now.

I'm still furious. I need to calm down first. I need to think properly. If tomorrow I'm already at ease, maybe we can talk. But don't expect me to say sorry to her. It's her fault, not mine.

I close my eyes and started to fall asleep. I'am already half asleep when I heard her voice calling me. Shit! Am I dreaming already?

"Cley!"

Shit! Why am I hearing her voice now? Am I crazy? I open my eyes abruptly. I almost jump when I saw her standing on the right side of my bed. Wait – is this for real? She's really here in my room? Why? What is she doing here? Why she's here?

"What are you doing here? How can you entered my room?" I said.

I'm only wearing a boxer shorts for pitty sake! Well, I'm glad that I forgot to take off my shorts coz I used to sleep naked since I'm just the only one here in my room every night.

I'm surprised. I didn't expect that she's going to showed up here. She's only wearing her pajamas and white t - shirt. Then I saw a luggage beside her. What? Why she have a luggage on her side?

Don't tell me her parents force her to leave their house? Did she do stupid things again that's why her parents suddenly pissed off and they argue that's why she decided to leave them? Tss. This nerd! She didn't use her hard again, huh?

"I'm going to stay here starting tonight." She said.

What the heck! She — she's going to live with me now? Oh my gosh! This is what I want, right?  Since we started love making that night, I asked her if she's ready to live with me since then, but she refused.

She said that she can't leave her parents yet. That she's going to finish her studies first and find a stable work before she agreed to live with me. Why she's telling me that she's going to live here now? After what happened a while ago?

No! I don't want her to live with me for now. I don't know if I'll be able to accept her as my Luna again. I'm still furious right now!

"Are you crazy? Leave me alone, okay. Go back to your parents! I don't need you here." I said.

"Really, Cley? You don't really need her? If I know, you really wanted to kiss her already and take her in your bed right now! Silly, man!"

My inner wolf again. Damn! He's not helping me at all, promise! He's always in favor of Berlyn. I thought his loyalty was with me, but I'm wrong. Their all the same! Their always betraying me! Tss.

"Really? You want me to leave?"

She challenge me. Tss. As if I'm going to agree with you! No! I'll stick to my plan. I'm not going to live with her for now.

"Yeah. I will be glad if you leave my room right now."

I said without looking at her. She smirked. Shit!

"I think that's not what you really meant to say." She said.

Tss. Seriously, Berlyn. Stop tempting me, will you? Just leave me alone!

"How did you know? Just leave me alone, okay. I don't need you here. I can live without you. Now — leave." I said.

She didn't responded. She's just looking at me as if she's trying to find out if that's what I really wanted. I tried to look like I really mean it but deep inside, all I really wanted to do was make love with her. Right here, right now!

Damn! Even my own self was betraying me! This is bullshit!

"Okay! I'm leaving. But— remember this. The moment I leave this room right now, don't expect me to be here again, ever! I'm leaving now! Good bye!" She said.

With her luggage on her hands, she close her eyes and was about to teleport when I stop her. Shit! I'm dead! What am I doing now? I ordered her to leave, right? Now that she's leaving, why I'am preventing her?

I'm such a crazy jerk! I saw her smiled. Shit! Fine! I lost it again. I just can't bear the fact of losing her, okay. The moment she said that, I've already made up my mind. I don't want to lose her.

Fine! I Can't live without her. I can't wake up every day without her by my side. I just really love her, that's all. Tss. Why I really love this nerd!? Seriously!

"Fine. You can stay here starting tonight." I said.

"Meaning to say we're okay now?" She asked.

"Nope. Not until you say sorry for what happened." I said. She smiled.

"Okay. I'm sorry. I mean it. Even you just misunderstood what happened, I'm still going to say sorry. It's my fault, after all. If I didn't embrace Vladimir that time, you're not going to be furious." She said.

I narrowed my eyes on her.

"You mean you're admitting that you really hug that vampire!?" I said.

I think I'm going to be mad again!

"Hey, relax! Okay. It's just a friendly hug. I've got carried away." She said again.

"Carried away? What the hell!" I said. She rolled her eyes.

"What I mean is— I hug Vladimir coz I got carried away when I find out that he's also falling for Roseshell. You don't know that he's Roseshell's mate, right? Roseshell didn't wanted that her dad figure out about it. That's why I choose to talk with Vladimir about that matter." She said.

You mean those two are mate? The one Abby's talking about was Roseshell and not you?" I said.

I saw how she raised her eye brows and stared at me. Is she jealous with Abby?

"Abby's talking about? What is it that she tell you this time?"

She said half irritated. She's really jealous now.

"I mean— okay. I heard Abby and her friends talking at the cafeteria before. She said that Vladimir was in love and it was you. That's why when I saw you with Vladimir that time, I've got furious all of a sudden." I said.

"And you really believe that vampire!? My gosh, Cley! We both know that bitch — ."

I didn't let her finish her sentence coz she looks like she really wanted to murder Abby now! I pulled her closer to mine and give her an intense kiss.

She stunned for a moment but suddenly responded when I deepened our kiss. She really hate Abby, huh? Okay! My mistake that I listened to Abby's saying. I admit I have a mistake too. We're even now.

But can we please stop arguing this time? All I really wanted to do right now is to sleep peacefully with her by my side. No arguments. No quarrels. Just her and I, lying on my bed, making love until we both fell asleep. Can we do that? Right?

"Let's sleep for now, sweetie. I really miss you so much." I whispered on her ear.

"We're not done talking yet." She said between our kisses.

"Were going to talk later on. But right now, be quiet for a moment, okay? All I wanted to hear from you right now is your moan and whisper while saying my name repeatedly cause of sudden pleasure!" I said while grinning.

"Pervert!"

That's the only words she said before we kissed again. We hurriedly headed to our bed without cutting off our kissing session. And later on, were both hearing our voices saying each other's name as we both dancing on the rhythm of our intense love making ...

Berlyn's Pov:

I can't stop myself from smiling when I wake up this morning and I saw that my luggage was already gone from the side of his bed. When I search for it, I've found my personal belongings already properly arrange on Cley's closet.

I also saw the breakfast he prepared for me on the center table. It's already six o'clock in the morning. Oh my gosh! I only have one hour left before my class started! We even have a long quiz now!

I hurriedly ate breakfast and take a quick shower and wear my uniform. Where is Cley now? Is he going to take me on DVU today? I decided to search for him on the pack house but I can't find him.

Instead, I bumped into his mom, Luna Aife. She's now smiling at me. This is the first time that I saw her face to face. She's really beautiful and much lady like. She really look nice and well mannered. I'm nothing compared to her! I felt nervous all of a sudden.

"You're already awake? Did you eat your breakfast already?" She asked.

"Yes, Luna. I'am searching for Cley coz I'm going to DVU now." I said awkwardly.

"Just call me mom like what Cley's calling me. And I'm not a Luna anymore. You're our new Luna now, okay?" She said nicely and I just nodded.

"He's on his private office right now. He's just waiting for you to wake so he can take you on DVU." She said again.

"Is that so? Thank you — mom." I said hesitantly. She laughed.

"I like that. By the way, thank you Berlyn." She said out of a sudden.

"Thank you for what?" I asked.

"For choosing to stay with my son here on the pack house." She said.

"That's what I really wanted to do, Luna A— mom." I said again.

"See you around, Berlyn." She said.

I nodded and hurriedly walked towards Cley's office. Wait — where is his office by the way? I was about to ask his mom but she suddenly disappeared from the hallway. I choose to continue on walking.

Where is his office right now? Why I forgot to ask his mom about it! Such a fool, Berlyn. I keep on searching for Cley's office when I saw an open door. Whose room is this? I decided to check it out. I saw Vladimir talking to someone over the phone.

"Yeah. Yeah, Christoff. Okay. Just give until tomorrow." He said.

"What!? You mean the whole kingdom was in danger now? Shit! Okay! I'm leaving! I'm going back to New York right now." He said and turned off the phone.

I slowly walk away on his door and continue to search Cley's office. I'm still bothered about what I heard on Vladimir. What did he mean about the kingdom was in danger? What kingdom? Don't tell me he's referring to vampires kingdom?

He even said that he's leaving now to go back in New York! Oh my gosh! Don't tell me he's going to leave without even talking to Roseshell?  Oh no! This is bad! What about their love for each other?

I'm sure Roseshell was going to be miserable when he leave without knowing about Vladimir's feelings for her. No! I won't let that happen! I need to talk to Roseshell. Right now! I pick up my phone and dialed Roseshell's number. I'm glad that she answer my call right away.

"Hello, Berlyn?" She said.

"Where are you right now?" I asked her.

"I'm already here in DVU. Why?" She said.

Shit! She didn't know about Vladimir's plan to leave!

Did Vladimir already talk to you?" I asked.

Please, say yes. Please!

"No. Why? Is there something he wanted to say?" She said.

"Yeah. There's something you need to know. Just wait for me there, okay? I'll tell you."

I said and hurriedly dialed Cley's number. I need to be there in DVU as soon as possible before it's too late. I know that Roseshell is the only one who can stop Vladimir from leaving. All I really wanted was for them to be happy. But why this is happening right now?

"Hey, sweetie? Where are you? You're gonna be late." Cley said.

"I'm already here in the parking area. Come here ASAP. We need to be there in DVU right now. I need to talk to Roseshell." I said.

"What's wrong? Okay, hang on sweetie. I'll be right there." He said.

After five minutes, he showed up in the parking area of the pack house.

"What happened?" He asked the moment we entered his car.

"I heard that Vladimir is leaving. I heard him talking to someone on the phone he said that their kingdom was in danger. That's why he needed to come back in New York. I asked Roseshell if they already talk but she said they didn't." I said to him.

"Really? But I saw Vladimir already get in on his car a while ago. He really look like on the rushed." Cley said.

Oh my gosh! No! Don't tell me he already left? He left! Shit! This is bad!

"Are you sure that he left right now?" I asked.

"I think so. He had a luggage on his car when I saw him. I didn't even have a chance to talk to him coz he's in a hurry. If I know that he's going to leave, I should stop him. I didn't know." He said while driving faster.

I closed my eyes in frustration. Were late! It's already too late. Vladimir left! And I can't do anything about it! I promised her that I'll be forever on her side if she needed help. But I can't even do that! After 30 minutes, we already reached DVU.

"I'd gotta go, Cley." I said and kiss him on the lips.

"Take care, okay? I'll pick you up this afternoon." He said.

I nodded. I hurriedly get off on his car and walked towards our classroom. I saw Roseshell reading her books on Chemistry. Really, Roseshell! You still have time to read that book while I'am here, really bothered about you and Vladimir!

"Hey, Roseshell! Are you okay?"

I asked her the moment I saw her. I look at her and I noticed that her eyes was swollen. Wait! Did she just cried? Oh my!

"I think so? I don't know if I'am fine right now. He's gone, Berlyn. He left! He — already left."

She said and started to cry again. Shit! Did she know already? How?

"What happened? Tell me." I said.

"Vladimir was here a while ago. He said that he needed to leave Forks and he need to go back in New York as soon as possible." She said while crying.

"Then?" I said.

"He asked me if I wanted to go with him. Of course I refused. I'm not crazy enough to go with him, okay. I don't even know him! What if he's going to kill me? Or make me his pet or slave?" She said.

What the hell! She didn't have any idea that Vladimir wanted her to be with him coz he don't want to leave her here! Vladimir just wanted to be with her that's why he ask her to go with him! And yet, she refused? Oh my gosh!

I'm going to be crazy here. Sometimes I really wanted to punch this friend of mine for her to wake up! She just let Vladimir go without even asking his reason why he wanted her to be with him! Is she crazy!? Now, she's crying! Jeez! It's her fault, after all!

"Why did you do that!" I scolded her.

"What? What did I do this time?" She said.

"Why you let him go? He loves you for pitty sake! He's asking you to go with him coz he really love you! He wanted to be with you! My gosh, Roseshell! Why you didn't listen to him!" I said.

"He didn't say anything. He just said "come with me". I asked him why? He said that he's leaving Forks and he want me to come with him. Of course I said that I'm not coming with him. Then he just left after that." She said.

Shit! This two! Really! Until now they're still like that! I'm going to be crazy here!

So, what are you're plans now?" I asked her.

"How can you say that he loves me? All this time I thought it's you that he really like." She said

"Are you crazy! Don't tell me you believe Cley too? That creature is so in love with you, Roseshell. That's the truth. He's your mate and I'm sure you're his mate too even he's a vampire. I hate to say this but it's your fault! What's your plan now? Don't tell me you're gonna let him go just like that? I really want you to be happy. So please. Follow your heart this time. Follow him." I encourage her.

"I really wanted to do that. But what about my dad? What about my responsibilities here in the pack house? I'm not brave enough just like you're dad, Berlyn. I can't live without dad and the whole pack." She said.

"So — you're telling me that you can live without Vladimir in your life?" I asked her.  She shook her head.

"No. Right now, I think I'm going to be crazy just thinking about him. That I will never saw him again. What should I do then? I'm really confused right now. My mind was keep on telling me to stay here in Forks. But my heart was so eager to follow him and be with him. I didn't know what to choose right now." She said while crying.

"Just follow you're heart, Roseshell. I know that you're dad was going to understand you so as the whole pack. You better follow Vladimir." I said

"But how? New York was a huge city! Where can I find him there?" She said clueless.

"I'll go with you. Were going to find Vladimir no matter what." I said.

"What!? What about Cley? I'm sure he's not going to agree on your decision." She said.

"If he really love me, he's going to understand. I will talk to him later on. Just prepare yourself, okay? Were going to New York together." I said.

She nodded and compose herself coz our classmates was already staring on us. Even they can't hear us coz were talking through links, they can notice that Roseshell was crying and that's weird!

All I really wanted was to help my best friend. I'm just hoping that Cley will understand my decision. I'll make him understand everything. If he's in my situation, I'm sure he's going to do this too. Vladimir was his bff after all.

It's just a temporary. Once we find Vladimir and settled everything between Roseshell and him, I'm going back in Forks. It's Roseshell's choice if she wanted to go back in Forks with me or choose to be with Vladimir. But I'm sure she's going to choose Vladimir this time... And I'll be happy if she do that...

Author's Note:

He left. He already left. Hahaha. I really hate parting time! Hahaha. I cried a lot too while writing this part, okay. So I hope you're going to be in a teary eyed too when you read this guys. Hahaha.

That's all for now guys.. Last nine episode and His Mischievous Mate will already ended. But don't worry, His Rivalry's Pet will coming next. So, just relax and keep on voting my story...

Thank you guys.. love lots..

It's me,

BabylenJ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72 0 13
A conspiracy hidden in lies. A world being threatened to change. An Alpha who can't believe the rumors. David lives in a world that he hadn't known e...
4.6K 392 41
Kiedi had never fit in well with others and she thought she liked it that way. That was until she moved to a new state and bumped into a sexy strange...
4.5K 150 23
I've been running since I was 16. I'm 20 now. there's a price on my head, there's no one I can trust but myself. I'm a rouge, and I travel alone...
676 26 10
• (ℭ𝔥𝔦𝔩𝔡𝔯𝔢𝔫 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔫, 𝔅𝔬𝔬𝔨 I) Addie is a social loner and she doesn't feel almost anything. Whatever she did, that emotional b...