Falling {Spider-Man: Homecomi...

By lionsbby

"Every single day now, got me looking at you in a different way now." - Jack & Jack 15-year-old, Isabella Sp... More

Meet The Cast
{1} Our New Home
{2} Good Answer
{3} Surprise Visit
{4} Student Body President
{5} Cute Little Turtle
{6} You Said It
{7} Dinner Date Night
{8} A Crush
{9} I'll Protect You
{10} Kiss Me
{11} More Than Anything
{12} For The Girl I Love
{13} Only Time Will Tell
{14} It's Our Legacy
{15} Top-Secret
{16} You Saved My Life
{17} That Makes Two Of Us
{18} Declaration Of Love
{19} Return
{20} My World
{21} Ferry Incident
{22} Silver Spider
{23} Tell Her
{24} My Hero
{25} Family
{26} Pre-Homecoming
{27} Good Ole Spider-Man
{28} I Knew It
{29} Mind Control
{30} Our Fight
{32} New Captain
{33} Permission
{34} Balance Both Worlds
{35} Big News
Sneak Peak to Sequel: Promise Me

{31} My Peter Parker

540 14 0
By lionsbby

3rd Person POV

Once they got all of the boxes together and Isabella places the iron star suit next to the boxes, she writes something on the note. 

Peter webs Toomes onto the boxes and Isabella used her metal web to make sure he stays there. Peter wraps his good arm around Isabella and she leans into him. 

"You know, Liz doesn't deserve this." Isabella spoke to Toomes. "She deserves better." 

Peter and Isabella shared a glance and then they kept walking heading to the Cyclone. Going to the top, they sat down next to each other leaning on the flag pole. 

Isabella had her hood up and laid her head on Peter's shoulder. She watches from the distance and saw Happy reading both of their signs

'FOUND: Flying Vulture Guy. --Spider-Man (P.S. Sorry about the plane)

'It was my fight. -Star (P.S. I'll fix the suit)

"Peter..." Isabella said looking up at Peter and he replied, "Yes, Spence?" 

Isabella told him, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you about my father. I know you've trusted me and confide in me but please don't let this be a reason-" 

Peter interrupts her, "Bella, don't worry,  I get it. Trust me, I know how it feels to keep a secret so you could protect someone." 

Isabella softly laughs and Peter continued, "So, everything that you told me about your father and him trying to make amends that's all true?" 

"Yeah, and I don't know if he's still on his word about me moving." Isabella sighed, "I don't want to worry about that tonight. I just want to be with you." 

Peter kisses her forehead and Isabella told him, "I should tell you though. About everything. About my dad." 

"You don't have to." Peter reminds her, "I don't want you to talk about something you're not comfortable with." 

"Peter, I need to tell you." Isabella starts and continued, "Umm...When I was a kid, my biological mother took me to this Stark Expo, little did I know, Stark was my actual father. She never told me but I guess she wanted to know how he was doing. I didn't really know. She was a news reporter though, one of the best, and she chose her career over her own kid." 

Peter held onto her hand and Isabella added leaning against Peter, "She gave me to this foster home a couple of weeks later. And I haven't her since. The first time I met Stark was at middle school in California. He visited the kids for like this presentation that he was doing. Anyway, I used to get bullied a lot in middle school because of kids, more specifically girls, made fun of the fact that I didn't have parents and that I was really smart. It got to the point when I said something back and they...drew a crowd. Let's just say, I ended up on the ground with cameras being directed pointed at me. 

Then here comes Stark saving the day, and that crowd, those girls vanished in a blink of an eye. I remember Stark and that look he gave when he asked me if I was okay. And I felt it. I didn't know it then, but I was looking into the eyes of my father who I've never met before. Days go by, and Stark goes to my foster home, talking to my foster parents about me and having a DNA test. I took it and it came back positive. 

My dad adopted me and we had our awkward father-daughter talk. He told me that he never knew he had a kid and that he'll do whatever he can to make it up to me. I knew my dad was Iron Man and his enemies were still out there so he thought it would be best if I was kept a secret from the world. He gave me a new identity and now I'm here."

"He still loves you." Peter acknowledges and kisses her forehead, "You still got me, Spence." 

Isabella softly chuckles, "When I used to stay with my dad back in California, I used to help him make his suits. Come up with designs and ideas which turned into my own suit. The Iron Star. Silver Spider came into play a while back, I just remember dreaming and I thought it would be a really cool idea aside from the Iron suit." 

Peter told her, "6 months before Mr. Stark recruited me, I got my powers. A spider bit me and my senses got enhanced. I used my powers to save people and to keep those I care about safe. I never meant to hurt you." 

"I know." Isabella looks at him and smiles, "I'm sorry for thinking the worst, Parker."  

 Peter smiles back at her, "It's okay, Spence. We're good now. By the way, if Mr. Stark is your dad, and I'm guessing Hillary is not even your aunt...what's your real name?" 

"It's Stella." Isabella softly laughs, glancing at the curiosity covering his face, "Stella Stark." 

---

Sneaking through Peter's window, Isabella enters first then Peter follows her inside. He closed the window slowly and said, "You could wear something of mine." 

"Thanks, Peter. I just-I don't want to be alone." Isabella says as she walks around his room and glanced at their picture on his wall. 

With a smile, Peter told her, "And you're not going to be alone anymore. I promise." 

Isabella glances over at him, "Hey, I'm gonna wash up, I'll be back." 

Peter nods his head and Isabella walks the bathroom and turns on the water, washing the dirt off of her face. She turns off the water and dries herself off with a towel. Watching herself carefully, her eyes glowed red and she saw herself with the sinister look in her eyes. 

She blinks her eyes rapidly and heard the knock on the door, "Bella, hey, you okay?" Peter softly asked, leaning on the doorframe, holding his pajamas 

Opening the door, she nods her head, "Yeah, I'm okay. I was just thinking..." 

Peter enters the bathroom and Isabella places the towel on the rack, "I put some clothes for you on my bed...So, you could change in my room and I'll be in here washing my face and changing into my pajamas. Sound good?" 

"Perfect." Isabella kisses his cheek then walks out with a bathroom with a soft giggle. Going inside his room, she locks the door, and trails over to Peter's bottom bunk. She held up his Midtown sweater and smiled to herself. 

She was also offered a graphic comic shirt and plaid pajama pants. She removes her clothes and wore the shirt. The shirt was long enough to reach her mid-thigh and the sleeves fitted, ending at her elbow. 

Putting on the pajama pants, a soft knock was heard at the door, "Hey, Spence, you want something to eat? There's probably leftovers or something." 

"Well, I do miss your sandwiches." Isabella laughs and fixes her hair, looking at the mirror. Peter whistles, "Sandwiches, it is."

Walking away from the door, Peter goes to the kitchen and starts making his classic sandwiches. Isabella laid her suit on Peter's computer chair. She unlocks his bedroom door and walks to the kitchen. 

Peter hums quietly laying the toasted bread on the plates along with lettuce, tomato, and ham. Isabella watches and smiles to herself, checking out his black and dark green pajama pants with a black shirt that made his biceps shown perfectly. 

"You know, the longer you stare, the more I'm going to notice." Peter spoke making Isabella laugh quietly 

Peter glances over at his clothes on her body and he gulped loudly, "You...look...cute, baby." 

Isabella's cheeks blushed and she smiled, "Thank you, hon." 

She hugs him from the back and kisses his shoulder, "For everything." 

Peter kept preparing the sandwiches and chuckles, "As I said before, you still got me." 

"Here is the classic Peter Parker masterpiece." Peter laughs to himself as Isabella lets go of Peter's waist. 

Isabella sits on top of the counter holding onto her plate. She bites into the sandwich and moans with satisfaction, "Purely simple yet effective." 

Peter laughs leaning on the table across from her and eats with her, "You want something to drink?" 

"You have orange juice?" Isabella asked curiously, watching Peter laying his plate on the counter next to Isabella 

Peter strolls to the fridge and got out the orange juice and a bottle of water for himself. Pouring the orange juice in a cup, Isabella kept eating her sandwich. She heard the fridge door close and Peter came up in front of her holding her drink. 

"Thanks, Parker." Isabella smiles, putting her drink down next to her. Peter got his plate and continued eating again, "Just so you know, there's an extra toothbrush in the bathroom and my aunt left me a note saying she was going on a date tonight." 

"A date?" Isabella asked, "Do you know who her date is?" 

"She didn't tell me. Besides, if she's happy, I'm happy." Peter shrugs and continues, "And don't worry, May doesn't mind if you stay over the night." 

Isabella gives him a look and Peter defends, "Fine, she said as long as I sleep in the top bunk." 

"That's fine with me." Isabella laughs and continues eating, nodding her head 

Peter continued eating and noticed that something was wrong, "Hey, Spence..." 

"Yeah, what's up?" Isabella asked, with her eyes on him and Peter replied, "I'm sorry I didn't get to see your speech. I wasn't there for you when I should've been." 

Isabella softly smiles, "We've been over this, Peter. It's not your fault. And if you really want to see my speech, Ned recorded it on his phone." 

Peter nods his head and asked, "How was it?" 

"Nerve-racking for sure. But I got over it." Isabella replied. "I just thought of you." 

Peter chuckled and his cheeks turned slightly red, "Tonight was supposed to be our first date together." 

"Wait, I'm your girlfriend?" Isabella asked, teasing him and Peter responds quickly, "You're definitely my girlfriend, Stella Stark."  

Isabella laughs and Peter told her, "I'll take you on a date sometime when everything's clear and normal again." 

"Peter, we've gone on dates before when it's just the two of us." Isabella acknowledges, finishing her sandwich. She laid the plate next to her and held up her cup, drinking her orange juice. 

"Yeah, but it's different now." Peter told her. "I'm your boyfriend, not your best friend." 

Isabella laughs, "Yeah, you're my boyfriend, Peter Parker. But you'll always be my best friend. Cause you still got me." 

Peter finishes his sandwich then smiled at her. He grabs her empty plate then heads over to the sink and starts washing the dishes. 

Finishing up with her orange juice, she places her cup in the sink, "Thank you, Mr. Parker." 

"Anytime, Ms. Stark." Peter replies and pecks her lips gently, "I just thought I should call you by your real name now." 

Peter focuses on washing the dishes and Isabella pointed out, "Only when it's just the two of us, Peter Parker." 

"Understood, Stella Stark." Peter nods his head and Isabella kisses his cheek. She walks over to the bathroom and grabs the extra toothbrush. Peter entered in minutes later and started brushing his teeth too. They kept bumping their hips and Peter made goofy faces in the mirror making Isabella laugh. 

"My Peter Parker." She smiles to herself in joy to be in this happy relationship with him 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 1K 30
Sam and Dean just lost their dad due to the yellow-eyed demon. Elena Gilbert is getting thrown head first into the world of vampires and werewolves t...
67.5K 1.1K 11
Since her parents divorce, Aria has lived with her mother in San Francisco. One day she received a phone call from her father who told her he was dy...
58.4K 1.9K 43
โ•šยปโ˜…ยซโ• Book 1 of Where We Come Alive The New York Institute and its' shadowhunters, Jace, Alec, and Isabelle, have decided to take part of the exchang...
36.1K 1K 16
You are an escaped servant. You were Saddler's servant and you hated it. You escape after Salazar pushes you too far. You managed to get to the villa...