finn wolfhard imagines

By cooliocalpurnia

imagines to help you sleep at night: finn wolfhard numbers= preferences fw/ja= imagines enjoy!๐ŸŽž๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿฆฆ More

START
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
hi
12
YO PLEASE READ MUAH
13
14
15
opinion
16
oh my-
OK LAST THING
storm- j.a
school- f.w.
wisdom- j.a.
17
sleepy baby- f.w
please
wakey wakey- f.w
baby blue- j.a.
cotton candy- f.w.
surprise -j.a
exposed- f.w.
part two?
WHAT
busy bee
we are stupid- f.w.
study buddy- j.a
we are stupid 2- f.w.
summer lovin'- f.w.
update!
belle of the ball- j.a.
opinion...
back home- f.w.
city date- j.a.
premiere- f.w.
spa day- f.w.
requests!!
sneak out- f.w.
family time- f.w
forbidden love- f.w.
school
date night- f.w.
birthday cuddles- f.w
thank you๐Ÿฅบ
snowday- f.w
"friends"- f.w.
toe tapping- f.w.
first fight- f.w.
falling in love- f.w.
its party time- f.w.
keeping secrets- f.w.
cheater- f.w.

no boys club- j.a.

1.1K 20 4
By cooliocalpurnia

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

being best friends with a boy didn't roll smoothly in my 'group'.

my group meaning my group of friends, hannah, ayla, millie, jayden, and riley.

the leader was this girl named millie. super nice girl, but if you crossed the line, i wouldn't want to mess with someone like her.

ayla and i are her closest friends, along with jayden, hannah, and riley who also tag along in the group.

the whole school knew it was basically forbidden to touch us, aka date or hang out with us.

we were the no boys club.

i've always been the most social and out caster of the group. i like different music, talk to more people, and do different things like: play electric guitar and rock out to queen in my bedroom.

i was also different because i have a boy best friend too. jack anderson, my dream boy.

the girls don't let me talk to him during school hours, or when we are hanging out, which really sucks because he's amazing, but if it's what i have to do to keep talking to him. ill do it.

this weekend i was supposed to go to the mall with my friends in the group but i decided to tell them i was 'sick' so i could hang out with jack.

this was TOTALLY out of bounds of the rules, but as long as they didn't find out, im safe.

the doorbell rang and i ran to go see who was there. my blonde friend with a goofy smile on his face was standing there, waiting to be let inside

"hello ms y/n" he beamed

"hi jacko. come on in!"

i widened the door, and we raced each other upstairs to my room both laughing like 5 year olds.

jack plopped on my bed and i lied down beside him, his arm wrapped around my shoulder.

"wanna go to the movies tonight?" jack turned to me.

"sure! infinity war?" i asked him leaping off the bed

"YES IVE BEEN DYING TO SEE IT" he yelled.

"awesome! imma go hop in the shower"

i ran into the bathroom, and started up my shower.

JACKS POV.

y/n was my absolute best friend in the entire world. i love her to the moon and back. too bad she's blocked off by her little friend group, or else we would've definitely been closer, if that's even possible.

i understand she loves them too and has more friends, but i think they are a little extra by limiting off ALL boys. i mean some of us aren't bad.

i would treat y/n like a princess, which i do.

our friendship is basically a relationship. we go on dates ("hanging out"), we cuddle ( "getting comfortable"), we share clothes ( "i'm cold"), and most importantly we take care of each other.

y/n is in the shower right now.

i look around the room and spot her phone sitting on her vanity.

i don't want to be the snoopy friend, but this could be my chance to see if i have any chance with her.

of course i know her password, she gave it to me in the 6th grade.

i opened up her phone to go into her messages.

suddenly the bathroom door opened and i was faces with y/n and i had her phone in my hand.

i looked down and saw some things i probably wasn't supposed to see...

YOUR POV.

i stepped out of the bathroom in my robe and hair wrapped up, ready to ask jack what i should wear.

i see him sitting on my bed looking down at my phone. SHIT.

"jack put the phone down-"

"don't tell millie" jack read.

that's where me and the girls talk about boys!
minus millie bc she would kill us

"NO JACK PLEA-" i reached for the phone but he dodged me.

"so do you like anyone?"

that was ayla's message to me...

"I ALREADY TOLD YOU" jack read playfully, ready for the secret to be revealed.

"it's jack..."

he looked up at you

"please don't hate me...i hope this doesn't ruin our friendship, and besides i'm in the no boys club. i cant be with anyone"

"y/n just shut up. I LIKE YOU TOO. god i love you!!! do you know how hard it is knowing i can't be with you," he comes up to me and takes both of my hands in his, "it sucks. but i do it because in the end, one day, i'll get to be with you."

jack looked down at my lips and slowly inched closer and closer until we were only millimeters apart.

"fuck the no boys club"

i leaned in just enough, so my lips and his lips touched for the first time.

it felt right.

"wow" jack expressed as i pulled away.

"just don't tell the girls" i said and looked down.

jack took his hand and lifted my chin up delicately.

"if it means i can be with you, i'll do anything" he smiled, "now how about infinity war?"

"i'm in"

jack intertwined your hands and i walked out the door, knowing jack was mine.

after the long drive to the mall movie theater, i walk in with jack.

both of you eager to hold hands, but you know it's a risk. i shrug and grab his hand anyways.

walking into the mall, displaying yourselves in a couple manner, we go to the box office to purchase tickets. which allowed for your hands to be apart as jack payed.

"y/n, jack?"

i turned around.

"oh no" i muttered so only jack could hear.

it was the no boys club.

—————————————————
(if ur getting the not. that i updated this imagine it's bc i used the wrong tense so i was fixing it whoop)

to be continued??
(comment and let me know if u would want that!!)

a/n

would y'all want a part two bc i have ideas tehe!

1) THANK YOU FOR 9k LIKE WHAT
2) THANK YOU FOR OVER 200+ VOTES THATS CRAZY BUT KEEP ON VOTING!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 3.1K 49
hi here's some imagines for all of your wdw needs
266K 4.4K 200
Here are some imagines if your favorite viners๐Ÿคช โค๏ธ๐˜พ๐™–๐™ข๐™š๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™–๐™จโค๏ธ ๐Ÿงก๐™‰๐™–๐™จ๐™ ๐™‚๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ง๐Ÿงก ๐Ÿ’›๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™š๐™จ ๐™‚๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ง๐Ÿ’› ๐Ÿ’š๐˜ผ๐™–๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐˜พ๐™–๏ฟฝ...
34.7K 1.3K 43
i love nighttime its where he lives jack.. the boy of my dreams.... literally *lowercase intended*