Supernatural Town |✔️|

By hurricanehell

Sabrina is forced to go back to her dad's house after her mother dies, but her dad left when she was six year... More

Welcome to Willowbrooke (edited 9/13/20)
Meeting my Dad
Why is Everyone Hitting on Me
Art Class
Willowbrooke Woods
Another School Day
After School
Rumors and Confusion
Fiction
When Dead People Send Letters
Andi
Weekend
Choose an Animal
Back in the Woods
Vincent Van Gogh
Jennie
School with a Kid
Eighteen
You're an Adult Now
I Guess Not
Again
Kieran and Ava
School with Kieran
Home
Waiting For Freedom
Graduation
Epilogue

Dad + Jennie

550 27 0
By hurricanehell

I came home from school today with Jennie on my back. I guess I forgot that he would be back home. I see his faded yellow Jeep in the drive way, and know I'm going to be in trouble.
I unlock the front door and walk to the kitchen. Jennie's leg is almost done healing, I just don't want her to walk on it yet.
   My dad sees us walk in the door. He turns around, shocked that I have a small child on my back. "Um, hello Sabrina, did you have a child and have her grow a few years while I was gone?" He asks sarcastically, yet semi-nervous.
   "No, Axel. This is Jennie. She's a deer shifter. I found her out in the woods with a fractured leg, so I carried her here, gave her some clothes, and I took her to school today." I say, trying to guilt trip him into not punishing me.
   "Well, hello there then, Miss Jennie. How old are you?" He asks. They start having a conversation, and I leave Axel my trust as I head to the library for work.
   "Hey Leah, sorry I couldn't come in yesterday. I have to take care of this little girl for a while." I apologize. She just shakes her head, smiling. She goes back to her new book, Romeo and Juliet, which she has already read a few times before.
   I settle down in a chair behind the desk after putting away some books, and start my math homework. Today I skipped gym class, since I don't need that class anyways, and I doubt Jennie would've wanted to sit through that.
   So I walked us to Taco Bell instead, and I used part of my paycheck to get us some late lunch. My friends loved hanging out with Jennie today at lunch. She's such a sweetheart.

   Okay sorry for the boring chapter, guys. But I'm hoping to start a new story soon. I'll continue this story, there just might be some less frequent updates but I doubt it. Anyways, check out my new story in a few days! 356 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218 20 17
Welcome to the Unknown Kingdom; the Bewitched Kingdom. A land that doesn't just flourish with magic but ruled with it. Phoenix is seventeen, granted...
465 57 16
Evelyn must overcome the side effects of emotional abuse to become who she needs to be. But what will happen when she discovers who she needs to be i...
4.2K 159 30
Hidden within a high school, a group of teenagers have the power to transform into their spirit animal. However, peace isn't going to last forever.