Naomi Baby (Interacial Teen)

By HeteroLlama

Naomi Hill is the sweetest thing you'll ever meet at Celstic High school. She's popular because of her baby f... More

Naomi Baby (Interacial Teen)
Sunshowers
Team Spirit
Dont tell Me what to do
S.O.T
Boyz ® Dumb
Barbeque of forgiveness?
It's Totally Awkward Loving You
Pushing Daisies
Why we laugh
.The Girlfriend
Foreign Conflict Pt. 1
Conflict Pt. 2
Naomi's got your back..maybe
Winter Formal
Bits of their love
A Helping Hand
Battle Royal
Eternal Fever
Spice
Royals
Because Family's Have Goals
Guess whos coming to dinner
The Pezementi's
Family Perfect

A Night On The Town

10.7K 447 80
By HeteroLlama

So this idiot who I stupidly, stupidly have feelings for didn't even plan a time he was coming to get me.

I swear I have the worst taste in men ever.

I don't know what to wear because I don't know where he's taking me and I can't call Olivia because she'll pull something trashy.

Not too conservative but I don't want to make it look like I'm trying too hard either.

As a matter of fact, why am I trying to look so good for? Fucking Stephan? Give me a break. "I don't need to look good for no man! If he really does like me, he should think I look good in everything." I huffed just as my phone vibrated and I opened IP a text.

Be there in 20 Cupcake.

~S

Shit shit shit!

I scream in my head and start putting together a guick outfit.

Err, crop top? Its almost December. Shorts and tights? Then it'll look like I don't care! Oh oh oh ok, I'll just put on the caprees with my light brown high heel boots and my black undershirt along with my red and black plaid oversized shirt and black scarf. But only medium oversized, if it was a large- I would drown.

"Done! Hair.." I want to do something different with my hair, something nobody else has ever seen. "I'll straighten it." I tell myself plugging up the curling iron. I've never done this in the past because it sounded like too much of a Hassle but now I have to make an effort.

I said I didn't care, but have you seen Stephan Pezzementi?? It is ridiculous how fast I became putty in his devilishly charming hands.

I took a tuff of my hair and took a deep breath then began to wrap it in the straitener. After a few senconds later I released the hair and looked in awwe of my one straight bundle. It wasn't the first time I'd seen my hair straight, but it was the first time in a long time since I've seen it.

I shook my head away from the distraction. "C'mon, Stephan's gonna be here soon." I told myself and continued to straighten bundle after bundle till my once unruly hair came down to my butt with a sleek shine, I didn't even realized how long it was. Longer than most natural hair, maybe I should cut it..

I quickly did my make up and sprayed my perfume randomly till I coughed up a fit. "Too much *cough*" I opened my door and took a quick lap up and down the stairs to get some of the perfume off. "Girl what are you doing?" My mom says coming out of her room, probably from all the noise I'm keeping on the stairs. "I have a date."

She looked surprised. "With Kuyler?" She knew I had a crush on him and that I looked at no other boy but him. So going put with someone else sounded kinda of cray cray.

"No..his name is Stephan and I guess..I might like him a little." I stopped at the top where mom was, that should be good. She chuckled "I thought you and Kuyler were destined to be" She said with jazz hands making me give a shy smile. "Me too. Ah, that must be him."

I tell her when I hear the door bell. My heart starts thumping like crazy and it was like everything went in slow motion when I hopped them stairs to get the door. I took a deep breath and opened the door slowly. And that breath I took in, fell right back out. Stephan looked amazing in his dark jeans, casual shoes and light light blue button up. But the thing that topped it off was the leather jacket that gave off that vibe that said 'Know Who I Am' I loved it.

"Jesus Naomi.." Stephan said taking a long stare at me and I blushed. "You look beautiful, seriously." I bit my lip, hiding my smile. I grabbed my purse that was on a hook beside the door and told my mom I'd be back before midnight and closed the door. "Thanks, you too. Who says that boys can't dress?" I tease and Stephan's scoffs.

"Pfft, boy? I'm a man." Stephan flexed real quick and I laughed then turned my head looking for his car. "Where's your car?" I asked still looking and he stops my rotating head. "No car, we have Roxy." Roxy? Who the hell is Roxy? Stephan turned my head to a glistening black motorcycle.

"Hell no." He laughed and pushed me along. "C'mon sweetheart, nothing to fear. You got all pretty for me and I wanna take you out, plus Roxy's gentle. Be a doll and put this on."

He tossed me a helmet and I glared at him. "Do you even know how to drive this thing? I don't want to die." I said reluctantly putting on the black helmet and he shrugged. "I got here didn't I?" I rolled my eyes.

"Let me rephrase that. Do you know how to drive this thing with another person properly??" Stephan smirked then put on his own helmet. He came closer to me and wrapped his arms around my waist tenderly. "We'll find out tonight now won't we princess?" I tilted my head and yelped as I felt Stephan joist me up and put me on the back of the bike. Then eventually hopping on himself. "You should probably hold on." Hold on freak where?

I ignored him and he chuckled. "Fine." Stephan reved the engine and took off, making me coil my arms around him tightly. We're going to die! I'm pretty sure Stephan is break 62 speed limits!

"Stephan you Idiot!" I yelled.

"Wooooooooooh!!!!!" He chanted and swirved the bike, making it switch lanes. Cars honked and beeped but Stephan just laughed it off. Jeez, what wrong with him..

After a while Stephan calmed down and we were having a nice ride. Soon we were in the city, passing all the enormous buildings that we didn't have in our town. "Its amazing out here." I gazed upon the lights, everyone was already preparing for Christmas and it just all felt magical.

"Your folks never took you out side the town?" I shook my head. "Maybe once when I was smaller but I haven't ..no body has been to the city yet. That I know of anyways. Our town is 10 minutes outside of a big city, anyone could leave but why do that when we already have what we do need inside our town.

It wasn't necessary to leave. Which is why a lot of the people born there stay, it sounds scary though.

"Don't worry, I'll take you to see as many things as you want another day. Just say when." My chest got warm when he said this. I would really love to explore more outside the town. "Promise?"

I saw Stephan give a smaller, gentler smile. "I promise Naomi."

******

Stephan took us to a really classy family restaurant, it was perfect for my taste because I really didn't need anything fancy for a first date. He said after we'll go to the movies, which sounds like fun because I haven't been there in a while.

"Say ahh" Stephan said with pasta wrapped around his fork.

"I'll die first before I let you do that" I laughed when he pouted. " He was really adorable when he wasn't acting like an asshole. I opened my mouth and ahhed. Stephan smiled like he won first prize at a fair. "Sooo delicious" I say

"Yeah, they have awesome food here." I agreed silently by nodding my head. "Hey sweetheart."

"Yes?" Stephan rested his head in his hand. "Why did you start liking that Kuyler guy? He ain't all that." I smiled as I poked at my food. "I knew you knew his name." He blushed making me smile bigger. "I don't know, Kuyler was just like a super hero that I always wanted. He was kind to me even though he was so popular, handsome no gorgeous even and made me laugh. Kuyler was the perfect guy."

"Then what happened." Stephan smteased and I sighed. "Then a reckless idiot came to our school and threw off my balance. Didnt call me by my name, pushed me in puddles. He brought havoc, broke Kuylers calmed composure and stole my first kiss." Stephan's eyes went from amused to sad when I brought up the kiss part. "About that, I'm sorry. I didn't know what to do with my emotions at that time and Tyler asked you out-

"Kuyler"

"Don't start with me."

"He asked you out and I just got possessive, sorry if that wasn't the first kiss you imagined." I was shocked. Stephan Pezzementi? Sincerely apologizing? To me? In person? "Hey" I said and he looked up at me.

"It may not have been the first kissed that I always imagined with the person I wanted..but I definitely wouldn't want it any other way." I leaned in and pressed my lips against Stephan's, my first time initiating a kiss. Stephan wasted no time kissing me back. His lips feel like the same way they did when he first kissed. But then a strand of this unnecessary long ass hair got caught between our lips and I pulled away first. "Sorry. I didn't realize it was this long until I straightened it." I laugh and Stephan chuckles.

"Though your straight hair is a sight for sore eyes, I love your curly hair more." I blushed.

"W..why?" He rolled his eyes with a laugh

"Its what makes my cupcake herself." I covered muy face with muy hands, he's so embarrassing! He took my hands away from my face "Don't hide those beautiful eyes from me. Ok?" I nodded being paralyze to speak and Stephan kissed my forehead. "Let's go see that movie." He held his hand out to me and I took it without hesitation which surprised me because I was always hesitant and cautious towards Stephan.

Does this mean I'm really over Kuyler?

"Why do you calk me nicknames instead of my real name?" I asked as we walked out the door and Stephan blew a breath into the cold air. "Because when I saw you at first all these sweet things popped into my mind. Cupcakes and glitter, Princess. Y'know I like to vary. And also everyone calls you by your name."

"Pfft, that's cause its my name." He shrugged.

"Your too sweet to be called only one name. That's why I give you nicknames, if you want me to call you Naomi on a regular basis..don't get your hopes up it cause I won't start." He cackled and I hit his chest making him laugh more.

We go on 'Roxy' and I opened my mouth before he started her engine. "I like when you call me them." Stephan turned to give me a questioning glance.

"Huh?"

I blushed again for the fifteenth freaking time tonight. Is he going to make me say it out loud? "The names you give me..I like them ok? So don't stop." I unconsciously squeezed onto him and he sighed. "Your going to be the death of me Princess. A sweet sweet death it will be." Whatever the hell that meant.

"Just get me to the movies so I can go home." I said half annoyed and I could tell Stephan was smirking. "As the princess wishes."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 4.6K 34
Cover made by @Chatachino Cora Charlotte Clark was just like any normal girl. She have two loving parents, amazing best friends and friends and a lov...
1M 47.2K 36
**A Wattpad Featured Story** Madison Carlisle isn't just popular, she's the one girls want to be and the guys want to be with. But what's a girl to d...
558 2 24
Charlie couldn't be happier right now. Her life is perfect. She has the best friends, plays varsity sports, and has the most amazing boyfriend, Caleb...
133K 4.7K 39
Naomi Lowar grew up in a conservative house hold which led her to be one of the more innocent girls at LakeCrest. She hardly ever went to parties, an...