MY BOSS [the Series]

By TheLiterateRee

#1 in The Boss series WARNING! This is not your typical boss-meets-P.A-and-falls-in-love- with-P.A story. ... More

BOOK 1: MY BOSS
1: Let's Celebrate
2: I Don't Care About Your Feet
3: Your Dress Is Too Revealing
4: You Don't Have a Say in My Personal Life, Sir.
5: No Offense, But Your Brother Has Serious Attitude Issues
Characters
6: Need A Ride Miss?
7: Ladies And Gentlemen, We May Proceed
8: Quickie
9: Dinner With the Boyfriend
10: You And Me
11: Long Night
12: Juicy Fruit
13: Hawaiian Sunset
14: Change of Mind
15: His Girlfriend
16: Red Roses
17: Come On, I'm Taking You Home
18: Make the First Move
19: Comfortable Clothes
Appreciation
20: A Kiss To Remember
Thanks
21: Miss Soon-to-be-married
22: Get A Room
23: Can't You See? I'm Climbing Up A Tree.
Book Cover
24: You Manage To Drive One Crazy.
25: Deeper in love
26: Third-wheel
27: Jealous dinner
28: Stress and Onions
29: The Ride's Just Beginning
30: High expectations
31: Polite Robber.
32: Settling down
Book cover
33: Panic
35: Destroying The Past
36: In Charge
Opinions
37: Threats of A Coward
38: Kisses For The Orphans
39: Threats of a Mirror
40: Obviously, You're Occupied
41: Closer to him
42: The End
ANNOUNCEMENT
#
Note
SEQUEL
BOOK 2: END OF THE BEGINNING
1: Get Someone to Hit You Very Hard
2: Ultimatum
3: Cat Got Your Tongue?
4: Him
5: Budding Love
6: CHILVARY
7: WISHFUL
8: Unquenchable Fire
9: A New Discovery
10: Love Triangle
11: Mission Impossible
12: The Man
13: Kidnapped Together
14: You Don't Even Have An Eye Shadow
15: Kiss Me Senseless
16: Dark Scare
17: Friends With Benefits
18: Getting Wet
19: Dada Mama
20: You're Such a Cow
21: Games and Threats
22: Glowing Trees
23: I Like Surprises of Course, Babe
24: Peppered Kisses
25: Sweet Jealousy
26: Cheating Sister
27:I've Been Kissing Your Best Friend
28: Wedding Day
29:I Know What A Graveyard Is
30:Keep Your Ego To Yourself
31: Dead End
32: Love Hurts Pt 1.
33: Love Hurts Pt. 2
34: Let Him In
3*: Proposal
Epilogue
BOOK 3: SOME LIKE IT TANGLED
1:Nice Booty Babe
2: For Future References, I Can Be a Monster When I'm Hungry
3:
4: Let's Kiss
5: Heart throb
Happy New Year
6:
7: Let's Say I Found a Couple Of Boy friends
8: Let's Get Down To Business
Happy New Year
10: Don't Be Such a Cockroach
11: Dog Pile
12: Family of Elephants
13: Break Up With Gemma,Because I will
14: The Life Of a Girl
Other Books
15: How Did She Die?
16
17: The Reason Victoria's Dead
UPDATE!
18: School Again
19: Can We Crash It?
20: Car Chase
21: Stolen
22- Freedom
23: Emotions on the Carpet
24:
25: Bucket Lists
26: A little pleasure never hurts
27: Lots of Tissues Anyone?
28: "Eww! Now I Have to Pick Another Car"
29: Sudden Attraction
30: Does a Silly Jump
31: Babies
Epilogue

9: Did You Have Constipation or Something?

803 22 0
By TheLiterateRee

'Did You Have a Constipation Or Something?'
*
*
*

"IS THIS YOU GUYS idea of hanging out?" Gemma asked, disbelief stretching all over her face as she stared at the massive pile of pillows and blankets on the floor.

Winston poked her in the back with his sock-covered feet and she turned to him with a glower. "Don't f*cking touch me. "

Chad raised his hand dramatically. "And she even swears. Great!" He exclaimed, getting an eye roll from me and Charlie who was working on something with his laptop.

For a moment we all remained in our bubbles, Chad scribbling on a notepad with a pencil he borrowed from Charlie, Winston playing Tap Tiles with Gemma, Levi hooked to his headphones and me watching Charlie type away.

"Could someone show me where the toilets are?" Gemma stared at Winston as if she directed the question at him.

Don't blame me, I'm too observant.

Winston dumped his phone in my lap and rose to his feet, extending a hand to help Gemma. "I'll show you."

I glanced around me wondering if none of the guys suspected a thing. They didn't or pretended not to.

I watched Gemma take Winston's hand after studying it for awhile and then she followed him out, leaving Charlie, Me, Chad and Levi seated on the floor in Charlie's house like we always did every Wednesday and Friday evenings after school.

We formed this weird schedule of visiting each other every day of the week. Saturdays and Sundays belonged to me, Mondays belonged to Gemma, Tuesday, Winston and Thursday, Shawn. Chad's house was off bounds for now after Winston broke his father's computer. Levi, don't get me started on him. I was beginning to be crept out by his obscurity.

Up till date no one knows where he lives, he just pops up and goes to God knows where. If my friends shared the same thoughts they never aired it.

But still, there remained the fact that Winston and Gemma were gone for over two minutes, how long does it take one to pee?

"Don't tell me-" Levi slapped a hand over my mouth, shutting me up.

"Don't start, Hazel." He warned and the other guys seemed to be in agreement with what he said since they offered no
contradictory comment.

What was wrong with them? I mean boys could be weird but this was an extreme case of weirdness.

I sighed and sank back into Charlie's arm watching him type.

"What are you working on?" Peering at the bottom of the Microsoft Word document, I found it to be way over a hundred pages.

Charlie stopped typing, exercising his fingers briefly. "I'm working on a book but nobody was supposed to know until it's out."

"Wow, you're a writer?" I breathed out.

He flashed me a brief smile and returned to his work. Levi cast us suspicious glances from where he had moved to sit, across us with a pencil and a wide book before him.

He grinned when I made a face at him, wondering why he carried that book around anyways. I realized it was the same book Chad was using earlier.

Levi was always with a pencil and that book anytime we hung out. No wonder he distanced himself from our conversations.

"When are you going to let the guys know?" I questioned Charlie.

"Very soon." I smiled and continued studying his fingers move over the keyboard keys with precision. Until Chad broke the peace.

"Where the f*ck is Winston and Gemma?" I cringed.

Thought no one would ask.

"Gemma had to use the rest room." Levi mumbled nonchalantly.

Chad's mouth fell ajar. "And they went together?"

"Yeah, what's the big deal?" I stared at Levi. This is Winston we're talking about. There was a possibility him and Gemma might be somewhere doing something. It's not like I don't trust Gemma, but with Winston, nothing was impossible. Plus them showing signs of liking each other.

"I'll go check on them." I volunteered, breaking away from Charlie and headed in the direction of where the guest toilet is. The faint noises coming from there made me rethink opening the door but I did anyways. What the?

Gemma was pressed against the wall while Winston hovered before her with his hands trapping hers above her head. From the looks of their slightly disheveled clothes, they had done more than kiss.

"Excuse me?"

"Hazel, I can explain." Winston pleaded breaking away from Gemma. She looked frightened to the bone as she straightened her clothes with shaky hands.

"Just leave." I showed him the door and he was quick to run off, leaving me with Gemma.

She clasped her fingers together. "I'm sorry, Hazel, he just came onto me like that."

Typical Winston. It's not my business what anybody does in their lives, but concerning my friends I had to look out for them to make sure nobody gets hurt.

"Not cool, Gemma, not cool." I walked to stand in front of her.

"I know." She mumbled, her eyes falling to the tiled floor.

"Next time he tries something like that, just tell him off. Winston and all the guys are like that,  so you just have to get used to them."

Gemma pursed her lips and said nothing.

"Gemma." I called, touching her arm.

There were tears in her eyes when she looked up. "Are you going to kick me out of your group? I'm such a bitch-"

Instantly sympathy washed over me towards her as she reminded me of the day we met in the bathroom.

"I'm not kicking you out, Gem. Let's get you cleaned up." My eyes fell on her blotched Mascara and smeared lipstick.

She nodded and allowed me lead me to the mirror opposite us. "If you say all the guys are flirtatious, how have you survived them all?"

I sighed. "Honestly, I don't know."

"Wow, this is going to be difficult."

I couldn't agree more with Gemma. After five extra minutes, we returned back to the guys. They were bursting with a lot of questions well apart from Winston whose eyes never left her as she sat in her former position and brought out her phone and headphones.

"Gemma, did you have a constipation or something?" Charlie finally spoke.

Gemma paused in the process of connecting her headphones to her left ear. "Um?"

The boys snickered and I poked an unsuspecting Charlie in his ribs with my index finger. He muttered some expletives under his breath and focused on his laptop again.

The instrumentals of Despacito hit my ears from behind me. I grabbed my phone and answered my mom's call.

"Hello mom." I spoke, settling back into Charlie's arms.

"Hazel Ross, where on earth are you?" She probably arrived home from work and met my absence.

"I'm at Charlie's." I sensed Charlie turn to look at me.

"Who's Charlie?"

"A friend mom."

"And there at three other guys she's friends with with!" I heard my best friend's annoying voice yell in the background.

What was he doing there?

"Hazel-" My mom paused.

I sucked in a breath, expecting what was coming next. "Get your sorry ass home, right now." She ordered in a calm voice. No she wasn't calm at all, she only sounded calm but she wasn't.

That was one thing I found creepy about my both parents. They could be laughing but yet they were furious. Especially my dad.

"Okay mom, but-" I rolled my eyes as she disconnected the call.

"Guys..." I called out. They all left what they were doing and stared at me.

"I have to go home now."

Levi sat upright. "Why? Is anything the matter?" He inquired as I started shoving my books into my bag.

"Nothing much except a certain person couldn't keep his mouth shut. I'll see you guys in school tomorrow."  I mumbled, rising to my feet and making a beeline for the entrance.

A couple of rings and my driver was there to take me home.

My mom was waiting at the entrance of our house with the devil himself, my excuse of a best friend.

Scoffing, I exited the car and trudged up the set of steps. My mom had this fake smile plastered on her face like she always did when she was mad at me.

"So, three guys huh?" Mom began, making Shawn grin at me like he had accomplished something he thought he never would. Oh yes I know, he has succeeded in embarrassing me before my own mother.

I reached out to punch him but mom stopped me. "And this fine gentleman here told me how violent you've become. Come in and let's have a proper discussion, shall we?"

I almost gagged at the 'fine gentleman's part. Shawn was far from a gentleman talk less of being a fine one. If only my mother knew what he did every weekend at those parties he went to, she would not call him a gentleman.

"Yes, mother." I deadpanned, walking past them.

💭💭💭

"COME HERE YOU SNITCH!" I yelled, chasing after Shawn with one of the fake glowing swords positioned in my room for times like this. I kept the lighting in my room to the barest minimum so the swords glowed brightly.

"I'm not a snitch." Shawn ducked and grabbed the second sword, lashing at me with it. I blocked his attack with mine.

"Yes you are. Come here, I'm going to kill you." Shawn laughed when I threw my weapon away and lunged at him with my bare fist, he moved swiftly to the side throwing his own sword away too.

Jumping on him, I pulled at his hair and landed a few blows on his shoulder. He seemed to have no problem supporting me with one hand and shielding his face with the other.

"Get off me, mad woman."

I continued tugging at his hair. "Not until you apologize, psycho."

Shawn grinned at me like something was up his sleeves. Then he started tickling my sides like mad.

I laughed wildly, wriggling against his warm body. "Ahhh! Stop it..."

When his fingers brushed over the area close to my underarm, I jumped down from him. Losing my balance, I pulled us both onto my bed where Shawn straddled me and continued tickling me.

"Shawn stop it..." I cried out trying to brush his fingers away but he was stronger. Right now, the only thing I wished was that my brother wasn't standing in front of my room eavesdropping because to an outsider, the noises we were making were compromising ones.

"Not until you stop attacking me like-"

I cut his sentence short by pulling his nose, hard.

Shawn cocked his head to the side wearing an evil smirk. "Well, you asked for it."

With one deft movement, he trapped my hands above my head and hovered over me with a dark look in his eyes.

My heart thumped insanely against my chest when Shawn lowered his lips to my neck, brushing over my sensitive area. I shivered when he moved his lips to the other side of my neck and nibbled slowly on my skin making me arch my back in response.

One of his hands left the place advice my head and crept slowly under my T-shirt. My heart thumped harder as his fingers inched upwards.

"Shawn-" I called slowly, savouring the pleasant sensation running through me. I opened my eyes to see Shawn smirking down at me with twinkling eyes.

Wait, what?

"You tease, get off me!" I jerked my knees up in between his thighs making him roll to the other side of my bed groaning.

I sat up and ran my fingers through my hair as my heart beat haphazardly in my chest.

What kind of sticky mess have I gotten myself in?

Before Shawn could recover, I ran to my bathroom and locked myself in.

*
*
*

*taking deep breaths in and out*

Wow, that was something, don't ya think.

What are your thoughts about Levi?

How about Gemma and Winston, do you ship them?

Vote and comment!

(WORD COUNT: 2020 WORDS)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 615 20
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐“๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ " ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐ข...
4.4M 154K 50
*BEING RE-WRITTEN* "I never once told you I broke the engagement," his words were harsh and spoken in a cold voice but his hand that was running up a...
765K 50.6K 98
As he took one last step closer, his muscles made direct contact with every fragment of my body, and I could feel my skin become ten times warmer. "...
4.6M 170K 46
Highest- #2 in Romance "Aren't you a feisty little thing?" He chuckled. I stopped breathing at the close proximity, my knees turning to jelly. I lean...