A Spiders Web * Under constru...

By dreame07

Nishelle Palmer is not your average teen girl. Facing Life threats, changes each day, and having to hide dark... More

A Spiders Web- Prelude
Chapter 2- Friend in Need
Chapter 3-Good Day Gone bad...Again
Chapter 4- New beginnings
Chapter 5-Something's Lurking..
Chapter 6-Truth's Revealed..
Chapter 7- To BE or NOT to be
Chapter 8- Things Change..
Chapter 9- A Second Chance?
Chapter 10 -When Fires Blaze.....Things Glue
Chapter 11-The Weekend
Chapter 12-Let The Games Begin..
Chapter 13-Keeping It On The Low..
Chapter 14- Accomplice
Chapter 15- Losing Focus
Chapter 16- News
Chapter 17- The Unexpected
Chapter 18-The Best Revenge is...
Chapter 19-Insecurities
Chapter 20- When Things Become A Mystery
Chapter 22- Heart's Moved
chapter 23- Plans And Secrets
Chapter 24- Graduation
Chapter 25-The Wrong Things To Say
Chapter 26-The Run In
Chapter 27- Unexpected Deliveries
Chapter 29-The Aftermath
Chapter 30-Emotional Ties

Chapter 21- When Things Go Up

2K 82 37
By dreame07

Nishelle

Today is the day I've Been waiting for since I was a little girl. It wasn't my wedding day but the second closest to it. It was one of the days I knew would be memorable for the rest of my life. I woke up with anticipation and excitement despite my growing son kicking me all damn night. That boy is something else already. Cordell said he had a surprise waiting for me at Jamyis house after school and it was his prom gift to me to make my night all the more special. I was anxious to know what it was. I hate surprises. I just like to be in the know. I don't know why the hell we had school today the day of prom. That only gives us a certain amount of time to get ready! What type of mess is that! The girls and I decided that we would all get dressed at Jamyis house and leave from there. Seeing Jamyis mom and Nyla's mom was the only mothers present at this time aside from my grandmother, we wanted a mothers touch on our day. It kind of saddened me that my mother wouldn't be around to witness this day with me. I always would dream my mother would be helping me get dressed for prom and giving me something to wear of hers before she sent me off. But I had to suck it up for the sake of my own sanity today and just allow Jamyis mom who was close like a mother to me anyways take that place. I was determined to have a great night.The girls and I all loaded up in my truck and drove to the house. But before I got out Cadence handed me a note and told me read it before we got out the car.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Just open the darn thing and hurry up! We aint got all day!" She smirked.

I open the note:

"A Young Woman always needs a mothers touch on prom to guide her into her next journey..."

Love you babe. Hope my gift gets as close to that as possible. See you in a few hours whit cha sexy self.

Love ya Man

"Awwww!....Okay i'm so confused." I said trying to piece it together but my mind just wouldn't let me.

"What did it say?" Jamyis asked getting out of the car.

"You read it" I handed it to her.

"What is this boy up to I don't get it neither!" She laughed and unlocked her door to her house.

"Ma we here!" Jamyis yelled out.

I screamed and dropped everything as I turned to look in the living room. Nothing was preparing me for what I saw sitting on the living room couch.

Cordell

Right about now Nishelle was getting the surprise of her life. I know she is going bananas right now. I love to keep my baby happy and on her toes. She deserves every bit of it. The fellas and I was going to meet up with them in a few but first we were about to have a pre party turn up ourselves here at Chino's house. He decided to have us get dressed here, take pictures and turn up while we were at it. Of course not too much seeing we had our girls waiting and prom to get to.

"Iight fellas! time to get loose wit some Grey goose!!!" Chino came in the man cave with two bottles in his hands in the air.

"We finna be turnt!" Skittles said excited acting like a kid on Christmas. This boy love some liqs.

"Not to turnt bruh we got the ladies and prom to get to. Save that for the weekend!" I said, reminding him.

"Word I'm mad hype for this lil trip!" He replied.

I was excited myself for this trip. Dre helped me plan along with skittles. We were flying to Miami for the weekend. Nishelle and I made sure from her doctor if it was okay for her to fly and she gave us the go. She said it wasn't until she was reaching the very end of her pregnancy where it would have been risky. I was happy to hear that because I was not tryna drive no nine hours to Miami for some weekend. Hell No.

"Here take this you need it" Chino said laughing handing me a blunt.

"Chill bruh Nishelle will smell that a mile away i'm good man"

"True iight Well relax and unwind till its time to get ready! Man my lil Bro growing up!!!" Chino said fake crying.

"Mane gone on somewhere wit that."

Nishelle

My eyes must be deceiving me!!!! I am not standing in front of my mother right now!!!! But how did he get her? Why was she looking so much better then when the last time I seen her!?

"Mom!???"

"It's me baby. I'm so sorry!!!!!!!!" My mom said to me in a regretful tone, embracing me for a hug with tears in her eyes.

"It's okay ma. I know it wasn't you"..."I....I.. Forgive you" I said with tears now running down my eyes.

I finally got my mother back.

"But how?...Like Look at you...?"

"That Boyfriend of yours and his friends. They truly saved me. I can't think them enough. I've been around for two weeks now. Cordell has set me up with a friend of his brother who's been helping me get back on my feet. Along with Keisha too. And Dre's Girlfriend Melanie has been keeping tabs on me. She's such a sweet heart and a great nurse. They wanted me to see you off for Prom so they have been working with me so I could be in my right mind today. It has not been easy I have my days still but I always say whatever I go through I know I can fight through it. And thats what has kept me going of course with you and Lindsey on my mind to motivate me more. But Honey I truly want to apologize sincerely for not taking your side when you needed me the most. I truly regret and despise the fact that I took that bastards word before yours and missed out on some important things in your life recently."

I felt that her words were sincere and I was just glad to have her back in my presence despite it all. "Oh mom! I love you." I grabbed her again hugging her again. This was the best gift I could ask for. Nothing can compare to this moment right now. I was truly happy again fully for once. But they say with happiness always comes something after. I just pray it would stay away for a while.

"I Love you too Pumpkin but we will finish talking and catching up right now its time for you girls to get ready!"

"Yes! Omg I have to show you my Dress!"

"Now Girls we are on a time schedule! the limo will be here in two hours!" Mama K yelled to us.

We got Dressed and I had to say me and my girls was breathtaking. We stepped it up a notch with our wardrobe and hair. We look like we came straight out of a magazine. Jazmine on the side does make up and she beat the Hell out of our faces! Each giving us a unique look to fit us!. I felt good for a change seeing I haven't been able to fit much of my old clothes anymore.

"Shelly you look prweety!!!!!" Lindsey said coming up to hug me

"Thanks Tiger!"

"You look beautiful honey! Let me take a picture!" Gma said to me holding up her camera to take a picture I got her.

"Nishelle I got something for you" My mom said getting up from helping me strap my shoes on and going into her bag. "This was my mother, your grandmother Yvette's. I know you always would see me with it on. You know I don't take it off for NOTHING!!!!. But I took it off and got it cleaned up just for you to wear tonight. I figured it's time to pass something down to you. So you better take good care of it. " She passed me my grandmothers real gold vintage bracelet. I was in shock she would pass it to me. Water works were about to come out. I was holding it in the best I could.

"Wow" was all I could say.

"You better not loose my Sh*t Ni Ni" She says calling me by my nickname. I busted out laughing She had my emotions all over the place.

"Ma I wont I promise! I know how much it means to you...Thank You".

We were all ready to go the boys had arrived with a Rolls Royce Phantom Stretch Limo!!!!! Us girls left it to the guys to rent us something and they pulled all the stops with this!!! This was FYE!!!! A pretty cocaine white one with rims on it. I was in love. Y'all know I love cars.

"Bae this is dope!"

"I know we have to have the best! So people know what it is. We gotta show out."

"Of Course!"

We got in the limo and turned up. heading to prom. Let the fun times begin!

Jamyis

Prom is definitely turnt up! If I do say so myself in my Jay-Z voice. I would have never thought Red Wood High would get this fancy!!! They did that with the "A Night In Paris" theme. All of us was chilling at our table talking. We had just come from mingling and dancing on the lit up dance floor. We were about to eat the dinner they had served for us.

"We better get every ounce of our monies worth with this food they got I know that much!" Tyler said sitting.

"Werd though a N*gga hungry! I aint eat all day!" Jhared replied back.

"And who's fault is that!? I told you to eat breakfast at least but you was so amped about this food." I said to Jhared.

"If you remembered we had two choices to choose from unless it changed." Nyla stated.

I looked next to me to Nishelle and she had this funny facial expression going.

"Boo whats wrong Peanut kicking you hard again?" I asked her.

"Nah i'm good I just had got this eerie feeling that came over me quickly." She said shaking her head.

"Like what?"

"Like Something Horrible happened or is going to. I'm trying to shake it off cause I am not about to let that move my mood."

"I Hear that! If it continues let me know because you know you like cole on the six sense seeing and hearing sh*t." I said joking and laughing.

"Shut up. But I Will. Just hope it's nothing."

Skittles came waltzing over with that crazy big a** top hat, from walking around to peoples tables with all this party stuff. This boy do too much! Lol.

"Yall better get up and get y'all free stuff!!"

"What free stuff skittles?" I asked.

"The free candles, free paris t-shirts all that!"

I rolled my eyes and laughed at this fool. We were suppose to get that stuff at the end!

"Skittles how did you get that stuff already they aren't giving it out yet!"

"Jumbalya I got's connections baby girl." He said patting the top of my head like i'm some dog and sitting down next to nyla.

"you know my name skittles. and don't be patin my head like i'm some puppy!"

Cadence

"I hope y'all got everything packed down there!!! We leaving in the next 10 mins!!!" I yelled downstairs to Nishelle and Cordell. I don't know what the hell was taking so long we already had pre packed! I wasn't chancing going down there to found out so I yelled. Of course to get no answer.

"If y'all black a**es don't hurry up!!!" I yelled once again with much attitude.

"Watch ya mouth! and we coming!" Cordell yelled back.

"Bae why you so damn ghetto sometimes!" Tyler said laughing sitting on the couch.

"Because thats the only way these negros can understand me!" I replied putting on my black out 11 Jordans.

"You know you aint about that life" Tyler Joked.

"Mmhhmm you know damn well I kinda am! You should know first hand lol"

"Yeah especially when I be hitting it fr..."

"Eyyyy Heyyy Now!!!!! Shut up before my brother hears you!!" I whispered. While he laughed at me. I was serious!

"Iight We ready" Nishelle says coming from upstairs like she about to be out of breath.

"You look cute sis!"

"Thanks babe! Where is the rest of the crew?"

"They are coming into the complex now I just got off the phone with Nyla"

"Okay" She replied. "God i'm so sleepy I wanna hurry up and get to the hotel already. who's Idea was it to take this late a** flight the night of prom!?" She asked looking around to see who was the culprit.

"Yeah um.. that would be skittles and yo bae who handled that!" Tyler replied.

"Handled what?" Cordell said coming upstairs finally looking like he about to step on a damn rap concert stage.

"What is y'all the next B and Jay?" I asked. These two stepping out to the airport like they on a high status. Shades, fye gear head to toe. I'm over here wit a plain Nikey sweat suit!.

"No! gurl bye. You KNOW i'm tryna be comfortable. and you mister ima kill you for this flight time." Shell said pointing her finger in Cordells face. Only for him to lick it. Ewwwwww! so damn nasty!

"Dell!!! what is wrong with you!" Shell yelled looking at him like he crazy. My brother be loosing it these days.

"Nuthin I can't lick my wife?"

The door bell rung thank God! switch topics. I'm ready to bounce!

The Plane ride was quick thankfully. Wasn't too far from G.A anyways. We all checked in to the JW Marriott Marquis Miami hotel we were staying at and decided to call it a night with our significant others. Tomorrow we would meet up for a late breakfast before turning up some more for our prom weekend.

I was laying next to my baby. Happy as ever up joking around. We made eight months actually yesterday. Almost a year soon. Time flies. I was happy with Tyler. He really has been there through it all with me this past few months. I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend and best friend.

"Babe can you believe it's almost a year since we been together?

"Nah thats crazy. You actually my longest relationship ma to be honest."

I sat up and looked him in his eyes to see if he was bullsh*ttin me. But he wasn't. He had never told me that before.

"Your really serious huh."

"Yeah why wouldn't I be. I got no reason to lie"

"Better not!"

"I mean I already got the lady I want and a lil something extra i'm gravy."

I hit him on his chest hard. He's so cocky sometimes.

"Woman I told you about slapping me hard. You asking for it!"

I really was though. It's prom night!!!!!

Jamyis

"Can't believe we have stood each other this long without ripping each others heads off" I laughed to Jhared. We were on the couch really enjoying our time together. We already know the deed of sex so we wanted to try something more intimate. We cuddled up on the couch watching movies sharing covers. I absolutely loved this.

"I know you was always the meanie to me tho!"

"Was not! You def was a jack a** a many of days"

Jhared gasped all dramatic. Insert rolls eyes here...

"I Plead the fith"

"You are something else you know that!"

"But i'm now something else for you." He said looking me dead in my eyes sending chills down my spine. Then we locked lips in a passionate kiss.

We pulled away before it got way heated. "Im glad we decided to give this another chance" I said to him. I was finally happy again.

"Me too"

"So what movie you wanna watch next?"

Nyla

"Do you think we are moving too fast?" I said in between kisses.

"What? No...And I asked you over and over if its what you wanted remember! and you was more than sure. I wasn't going to push you." skittles said in between kisses now on my neck and face and now....lower!

"Oh....oh yeah! Yeah. I do. I love you Mishon!" I said in between breaths and moans.

I was ready to give him my all. It was time and he earned it. Yeah my lack of trust, holding back and everything went out the window tonight.........

Nishelle

My phone kept ringing and going off early this morning. The way Cordell put me to sleep last night there was no way in hell I was reaching for nothing. It was irritating as sh*t though. I swear people ain't got no life!!!!!

"Dell!!!!! can you check my phone please" I yelled to him with my eyes closed.....

no answer....

"CORDELL!!!!!"

"What!?" He said unmoved. Damn guess I wore him out too.

"So you can't get my phone though?"

"Bae ya phone is on ya side the hell is ya problem just get it!"

"If I get it ima curse everybody and they momma out so you sure you want me to?"

"The f*ck mannn!!!" Cordell yelled. I felt him pull the covers up over his head more . Now his phone was getting as much activity as mine.

"Okay on three both of us just get up what if its important..."

"Iight"

"One....Two....

Before we could finish counting the door suddenly was being banged on. I started to get scared as I struggled to get up. "Who is banging on the door!!! Is you crazy!!!?

"It's me Cadence please open up!"

I opened the door to the look of devastation on her face along with everybody else standing at the door.

"What?"

"Brienne committed suicide".............

COMMENT

LIKE

Mona's back!!!!

Prom Night!!!

Nyla No longer a virgin....!

Brienne...Suicide?!!!!!

RIP Brienne Imani Wilson...... :/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

985K 31.3K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...
9.2K 339 35
two faced; insincere and deceitful. take it more literal. nini roberts is a normal 17 year old junior at east high right? wrong. behind her quiet and...
6.8K 216 68
23 year old Woodland "Woods" Demars works with many people at Hi5 Studios. He is friendly, funny, weird, but most of all very secretive. There are th...
8.1K 403 41
Aaliyah had lived her whole life under the overbearing shadow of her fathers new wife and her filthy daughters. Aaliyah has no idea how her mother d...