jones ✧ s.stan

By appleheadland

⤛ in which she sees through him from the first day. ⤜ ☼ sebastian stan fanfic ☼ social media ☼ real life ☼ [2... More

jones ⇝ sebastian stan | cast
jones ⇝ sebastian stan | playlist
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73

65

3.9K 91 0
By appleheadland

TEXT MESSAGES - [Sebastian-Emma]

stank:
Ems, I just landed
Can't wait to kiss you

emma:
Hold your horses, cowboy
I'm still at work

stank:
:(

emma:
I have one last appointment,
I'll be home soon to kiss you

stank:
You better, Jones

*

REAL LIFE

"I'm just really overwhelmed with all of the stress." Lucy sighs, placing her elbows on top of the large desk. "I thought I was just going to sell some clothes for a few hours, go to school, study and repeat."

"Being a student and working at the same time is not an easy task, Lucy." Emma starts. "But you're a very determined person and you've managed to organize your schedules very well. Plus, you were very excited when you got the job last month. I sense it's not the anxiety that's wearing you out, it's something else." Ems smiles. "This is a safe place, you can open up."

"This is surely not the safest place," Lucy pouts, moving her hazel eyes around Emma's office. It's old, small and the only light it gets comes from a small window behind the desk. Emma hated the place from the first day. But it's not the aesthetic that matters, she said to herself then, it's helping the kids. "But I feel safe with you." Lucy confesses.

Emma brings out a huge smile and a sense of relief surfaces in her eyes. "That's why I'm here."

Lucy pauses, but there's no hesitation in her tone. "The girls who work there... Why are women so fucking mean?! You're not mean, women should be more like you, Mrs. Jones."

"Are they mistreating you, Lucy?" A worried voice slips through Emma's glossy lips.

"Well, they basically humiliate me because I'm the youngest there. We work on commission so that doesn't make it any better. They're always stealing my customers. They take advantage because I'm new there."

"Lucy," Emma sits straight. "Sadly, in life, there will be many people that will try to take advantage of you. That's a fact. It shouldn't be that way but it is. This won't be the last time someone will try to take you down. Those girls feel threatened by you. Because you're a hard-working young woman! You've accomplished so much - you work, you study and in no time you'll be on your way to college! Against all odds!"

Indeed. A few years back, Lucy was one of the worst students in school. With problems at home, she missed so many classes, failed so many tests and yet she's here. Making it.

"I guess that's true," Lucy bows her head.

"It is. And I'm very proud of the woman you're becoming. So set their behavior as an example and never make anybody feel the way they're making you feel."

"Okay... I mean, every experience is a lesson, right?" She quotes what Emma said to her during their last session. Lucy grabs her backpack and grins. "I have my last class right now before I got back to the store."

"Alright," Emma sighs. "Do we schedule another appointment?" She asks expectantly.

"Of course," Lucy laughs. "I want to gossip."

"This is not a gossip center, Lucy." Emma chuckles. "But sure, I'd love to catch up with you too." She smirks, looking over her agenda. "Friday?"

"Definitely. Same time?" The young girl asks, stopping in front of the door.

"Yeah, that'll be fine." Emma nods. "Hey, Lucy?" She calls before the girl can close the door. "What's the store called again?"

*

TEXT MESSAGES - [Sebastian-Emma]

emma:
Are you home yet?

stank:
Yep, I'm home
alone and bored

emma:
Ohhh my poor baby

stank:
I'll pretend I'm
not hurt

emma:
Well, get your cute
ass down here, we're
going shopping

stank:
I don't wanna go shopping
I wanna do you

emma:
WHOA
that's hot

emma:
please, I need
some new lingerie...

stank:
On my way

*

DIRECT MESSAGES

lucysd has requested to dm you.

ACCEPT | DELCINE

emsjones:
Lucy?

lucysd:
OH MY FUCKING GOD THNK
YOU SOSOOSOSO MUCH

emsjones:
Seriously, it was
nothing :)

lucysd:
IT WAS EVERYTHING

emsjones:
I just wanted to cheer you up
and show those girls the
good saleswoman you are

lucysd:
Seriously, you going to
the store and picking
me to help...

emsjones:
Your sense of fashion
is amazing! You
were great help ;)

lucysd:
SINCE WHEN DO
YOU DATE SEBASTIAN
STAN THOUGH?

lucysd:
THANK HIM FOR THE
HUGE TIP HE GAVE ME,
REALLY

emsjones:
Lucy, us talking here
is not very professional

lucysd:
Fuck that, I don't want you to be my psychologist no more
I want you to be my friend

emsjones:
He says you're
welcome, Lucy :)

lucysd:
HE DOES?!

emsjones:
See you on friday!

lucysd:
NOOOO Come back!

*

REAL LIFE

"I was disappointed when I noticed it wasn't a lingerie shop." Sebastian laments as he unlocks the door to her apartment.

"Oh, don't be." She comments, putting her phone back in her purse. "I restocked yesterday." And with a perfect daring wink, she urges him to shut the front door.

*

INSTAGRAM

imsebastianstan my early bday gift 🙏🏻

784,95k likes | tags: emsjones

The comments for this post are disabled.

tomholland2013, itsleahere and 876 others just liked this post!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

640K 12K 55
❛ i've been looking so long at these pictures of you that i almost believe that they're real ❜ [ social media ] [ sebastian stan x oc ]
1.7M 59.4K 71
"Congratulations asshole, you've officially broken my heart, again." [SEBASTIAN STAN] [COMPLETE] [HIGHEST #16]
115K 2K 32
When she fangirls over him and he notices [chris evans x fem!oc] [social media] [started June 27, 2021 Finished October 20, 2021] Best rankings #1 t...
234K 4.1K 199
Social Media Sebastian Stan Story This is just for fun/entertainment This is a story of an actress who gets the chance to be in a Marvel movie along...