Love Me Suga

Autorstwa KapuanaLelenoa

Welcome to Hyrule College Link x Sidon fandoms. (This is based on Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare. Bu... Więcej

Characters Of The Story
Prologue
Act One: Scene One
Act One: Scene Two
Act One: Scene Three
Act One: Scene Four
Act One: Scene Five
Prologue
Act Two: Scene One
Act Two: Scene Two
Act Two: Scene Three
Act Two: Scene Four
Act Two: Scene Five
Act Two: Scene Six
Act Three: Scene One
Act Three: Scene Two
Act Three: Scene Three
Act Three: Scene Four
Act Four: Scene One

Act Three: Scene Five

68 1 0
Autorstwa KapuanaLelenoa

Sidon wakes up to Link still fast asleep in his arms. He slowly gets out of the bed without waking her up as he starts putting half of he's clothes back on.

Link: She wakes up feeling cold. My darling please come back in bed I need you to embrace me in your arms. I can't live without you dear. I can't imagine what it's going to be like once you leave my side. Last night you were so amazing it felt so good I couldn't stop begging for more. I can't get enough.. do it again.

Sidon: He climbs on top of Link kissing her body all over while he talks to her. My dear sweet Link I felt the same way with you too. I did my best to not have you feel uncomfortable or have you feel so much pain. I don't want to leave you here all alone I'll go insane if I don't see you again. He slowly puts he's second staff inside Link's butthole. Hold me close my darling I don't want to ever want you to let go. My darling I love you. Promise to wait for me to come back for you my dear.

Link: She grabs onto the back of Sidon's head. Oh hubby! Oh hubby! O-once you came back. A-ah! I want you to take me away from this h-horrible place.

Sidon: He starts going faster and harder. I- I will. I'll do anything for you my d-darling. Oh Link I d-don't want to l-leave your warm and l-loving embrace! I'm in love w-with you Link! I- I want you in my life! I n-need you to know that I'm never gonna leave you! Oh baby! Oh my baby!

Link: Hangs onto Sidon tighter. Y-yes! Right there Sidon! D-don't stop! Ah! A-ah! Sidon! S-Sidon! D-do it-harder! H-harder! OH GOD DADDY!

Sidon: Forgive me my beautiful Link! It's time for me to get out of here before someone sees me!

Impa runs into Link's bedroom

Impa: Lady Link!

Link: Yes Impa?

Impa: I hate to interrupt you and Sidon's alone time! But your mother is on her way up here right now as we speak!

Impa runs back out of the room as Link runs with Sidon out to her balcony. Sidon gets stuck in the tree

Link: Oh my dear Sidon! Are you o-okay.. She sees his gorgeous butt. "Ooo he got a cute ass!"

Sidon: He falls out of the tree landing hard on the ground. Link looks down wondering if her beloved Sidon is okay. He slowly gets up looking up to Link. Farewell my darling! I'll come back to you I promise! He starts to run and hide looking out for any bodyguards.

Link: She lowers her voice for no one else to hear her. I miss you already! I wish I could go with you I can't stand to live here keeping our love as a secret! At the same time no one can ever know they wouldn't understand! But I know we belong together! And you will always be the love of my life!

Sidon: He does the same back to Link. Same goes to you too my dear! I promise you that we'll get back together again! We must part ways just for now until I'm no longer suspended.

Link: Please I need to know where and when we can see each other again!

Sidon: I'm sorry Link I don't think we can meet again as we did last time. I'll FaceTime you once I have time and that I'm by myself with no one hearing us.

Link: Oh this is so unfair that we're forced to say our goodbyes like this! I hate it! I don't want you to leave! I- I miss you already!

Sidon: I feel the same way my dare innocence Link Rhoam! I promise you that I will love you and you only! Goodbye my love! Goodbye!

Sidon sneaks his way past every bodyguard as he climbs over the fence with no hesitation.

Link: *Sighs* She starts crying. Why did this happen? I want to be with my husband at the same time I must stay with my family so they wouldn't be so suspicious. I don't want to go through this complicated decision that we both need to keep this quiet any more. At the same time how would our family act if we tell them that we are married? More importantly how would we tell them that we fell in love in a school dance and we've seeing each other since?

Ruli: She starts yelling in the hallway. OH LINK! ARE YOU AWAKE MY ANGEL?!

Link: Yes I'm awake. But I feel like I'd rather die than living another day like this not calling anyone my own. I miss my dear Sidon already. You can come in the door is unlocked.

Ruli comes into Link's room seeing her cry over the balcony. She walks up to her as she calms her down.

Ruli: Link honey? Are you okay?

Link: It hurts! It hurts so much!

Ruli: I know it does I miss Donlo too. But drowning his grave with tears isn't gonna solve anything. Thank god thank god that we're all still here for you Link. Now chin up and stop with all that crying.

Link: I feel so lost without him.

Ruli: *Slowly nods her head agreeing with her.* I feel the same way.

Link: I don't know what to do now, I still can't get over that he's gone and I'm still looking for him.

Ruli: Hey it's going to be okay, even if Donlo where here he'd tell you not to cry so much over his death. I still can't believe that the person who killed him walks free.

Link: What are you talking about mom?

Ruli: That troublemaker Sidon!

Link: *She talks under her breath* I can still hear my Sidon calling for me. Please forgive me for what I'm going say about my own husband. This is going to hurt me more than it's gonna hurt him.

Ruli: All Zelda did was suspended him and is going to send him to the forbidden island Noya Neha, can you believe it?!

Link: I see so Zelda didn't have the guts to kill him right then and there. If only I could've known about this Donlo would still be alive.

Ruli: Me too my dear but, I must tell you something about him. He left behind so much that we simply can't keep up with them. So I don't really know what to feel now. Yes we raised him as our son at the same time he didn't have to hide anything from us. As for Sidon he's lucky that we can't go near him because if I see him I'd beat that ass up so quick he'll be drowning in his own blood! He will be at the same place as Donlo keeping him company too! Then hopefully you will be satisfied to see him dead.

Link: I don't think I'll ever be satisfied. You know as well as I do that his parents wouldn't accept this if they were still alive. Poor Donlo he did so much for us. If only I knew someone that can help him. I'd gladly give it to him! He had no right to kill him! I don't care how many mistakes he's made because I've already forgiven him! I know you don't approve of what I'm saying but, it's how I feel. I'll even see to it that Sidon gets the help he needs! I'll even go to him if a have to! And be the friend that he needs!

Ruli: There there Link let it all out I was thinking the same thing. But for now I must tell you the good news!

Link: Oh really this came in just in time. What is it?

Ruli: You know how your father is always keeping things very secret when it comes to good fortune. Why he just told me not too long ago about your surprise. I really shouldn't tell you. Your father would be so mad at me.

Link: Please mom just tell me what is it I'm not gonna say anything.

Ruli: Oh ok! You and Cia is arranged to get married next Thursday morning! Zelda decided that it would be best to invite everyone to the wedding especially the Dorephan family especially that discussing Sidon. I must say I can't believe that she's making us do this but, what can you do?

Link: HEY! THAT'S MY HUSBAND YOUR TALKING ABOUT! That's horrible news! How could you let him plan something without telling me?! The lest that he could do was have us all be in one room and then have us tell him how we feel about it! And what's worse?! You're standing there and your okay with everything that he tells you! AND TALK BADLY ABOUT A PERSON YOU DON'T KNOW! I REFUSE TO GO THROUGH WITH THIS! I WILL NOT MARRY HER!

Ruli: Oh here he comes now ooo I'm so excited I just can't wait anymore! If you have any questions just ask him ok darling?

King Rhoam and Impa comes into Link's room.

King Rhoam: Good morning princess! My goodness why are you so upset? Is it because of your big brother? Look I understand that you miss your big brother but, you must accept that he's gone. I wish he was here so he could walk you down the aisle instead of me. I'm sure that he's presents will be with us at all times while we get this wedding plans going. He looks over at Link seeing that she's still upset. Oh what it is my dear?! I know something is bothering you! You must tell me what it is my dear. Ruli what's the meaning of this she won't say a word to me! What am I missing?!

Ruli: Oh don't mind her she's just scared and nervous to get married just like us when we were her age. Saying that she feels it's wrong to arrange her marriage.

King Rhoam: But I want to surprise her. Didn't you like it? I thought you would be excited to get married and start a family with Cia. You two were getting along so well at the school dance. Did something change?

Link: I just don't understand how you got up and plan this without me or mom knowing until last minute. The only reason why I feel like I can't marry Cia is because I don't love her. I'm just not ready to marry a person that I don't know.

King Rhoam: He slaps her across the face as she fell on her knees. Hush my child! If Cia was here now hear this nonsense coming out of your mouth she won't be pleased! She herself was here last night confessing her love for you and this is how you thank her?! What would she do if she was here with us?! She would cancel the whole plan and we would be living in the streets! And I have no interest of living there anytime soon! He slaps her again she fell on the floor. Now you must marry her next Thursday in front of the whole school if you like it or not! Or so help me I will drag you down the aisle myself just for you to marry her!

Ruli: Stop hurting her she's just a scared child!

Link: As I said before and I'm telling the truth I don't love her as she loves me. It takes time with patience for anyone to love a person.

King Rhoam: SILENCE! IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU LOVE HER NOT! IT'S NO CONCERN OF MINE THAT YOU HAVE NO FEELINGS FOR HER AS SHE DOES FOR YOU! YOU SHOULD REALLY START THINKING ABOUT YOUR FAMILY! NOT YOURSELF! IM TRYING TO SAVE US FROM BECOMING BROKE AND HERE YOU ARE BEING SELFISH! WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF YOUNG LADY?! DO YOU NOT HEAR YOURSELF?! NOW GET YOURSELF CLEANED UP AT ONCE! CIA PLANS TO SEE YOU AT THE SCHOOL'S GARDEN LATER ON!

Impa: Now your majesty must you be so hard on her? You went through the same thing as your forcing her to go through.

King Rhoam: You stay keep out of this Impa! This conversation doesn't concern you!

Impa: Yes it does I live here in this house as well as everyone else who does too.

King Rhoam: What did I just say?!

Impa: I have a right to say what I want!

King Rhoam: AND YOU NO LONGER HAVE THAT RIGHT! IF ANYONE IN THIS ROOM HAS A PROBLEM WITH THAT! YOU CAN LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK!

Ruli: Starts talking in a clam voice. Calm down! Think about your blood pressure!

King Rhoam: I DON'T CARE ABOUT MY BLOOD PRESSURE! I DEMAND THAT THIS ROOM AGREES THAT THIS WEDDING IS STILL ON! CIA IS WAITING FOR LINK AND HER PATIENCE IS RUNNING LOW AS WE SPEAK! AND DOES IT LOOK LIKE SHE'S GONNA WAIT LONGER THAN THIS?! NOW I'M GONNA CALL CIA TO SEE IF SHE LEFT YET! IF ANYONE WANTS TO JOIN ME IS WELCOME! BUT UNTIL THEN LINK YOU NEED TO FIX YOURSELF! I SWEAR TO YOU I WILL DISOWN YOU IF YOU DON'T GO THROUGH THIS!  I DIDN'T RAISE YOU TO BE THIS WAY! I DIDN'T TEACH YOU TO BE THIS WAY! YOU SHOULD ALL BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!

King Rhoam storms out of the room in a hurry with his face all red.

Link: Doesn't anyone care about what Impa and I just said?! Is everyone really going to ignore us?! Come on someone must talk to him again. He made us feel bad and mom you weren't help either! This is madness! I won't go through with this!

Ruli: Don't talk to me like that! You should be grateful that we're doing this as other people in the world is suffering!

Ruli storms out of the room calling for King Rhoam.

Link: Oh you've got to be kidding me! Please tell me this is all a dream or a joke! Impa forgive what my dad said to you he didn't mean it. Oh what am I going to do now?! I can't just get up and marry a person again and not be faithful to Sidon! I'd never forgive myself! I don't know why all the is happening so fast! I don't know what I'm suppose to do! Help me!

Impa: Same goes for me too. I wish I knew what I can do but, I can only handle so much. It's no secret that Sidon is suspended for the rest of the school year. And it's also no secret that we don't dare tell your parents your already married to him. They'll kill him if we tell them the truth now. We only have one choice to keep him alive. You must go though with this wedding and not tell Sidon about it.

Link: Oh Impa not you too!

Impa: You have no other options! I don't suppose you have a better idea!

Link: I do!

Impa: What is it?

Link: Well since we know that Cia is waiting for me at the garden and my parents is going to talk to her. I can sneak into Bolson's classroom and ask him for help! I'll get dressed right away! He would know what to do!

Impa: I'll tell your parents that you'll go though with the wedding.

Impa winks at Link letting her know that she gonna lie to them for her as she leaves the room.

Link: Man today is the worst day of my life! First I saw my Sidon leave me not too long ago. Then my parents tell me that they set me up to get married! How do you like that?! I just hope Bolson is still there so I can talk to him. I just wish they would listen to me instead of ignoring me as they always do. But it doesn't matter now. I must go and I must go now!

Link rushes out of her room and got into the car with her parents and Impa waiting for her.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

266K 6K 57
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
38.9K 66 14
🤍 if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! 🤍
649K 1.1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭