5sos Adopted Me | 5sos Fan Fi...

By darnedluke

"But I doubt any one of us four can stay just friends . One of us will be like her brother , the other her be... More

5SOS Adopted Me-5SOS Fan Fiction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Mistake
Chapter 18
Hi
Chapter 19 { p. 1 }
Chapter 19 { p. 2 }
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Just Us Two-
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Winner !!!! Dun dun duh
Chapter 28
{ Testing }
Questions?
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue

Chapter 27

16.7K 429 711
By darnedluke

I added pictures to all the chapters and , iM SO COOL NOW

WTF IS WATTPAD ADDING EXTRA SPACING!? IF SO IGNORE IT PLS IF A SENTENCE IS SEPARATED

{ not fully edited but

ayee i updated }

Diana's pov :

It has been a week since Luke expressed how he felt , and after that when Ashton and the others came back Ashton apologized . I've hung out with Luke a couple of times alone and all we do is mess around and make weird jokes. It has been good , still getting over Ashton though .

So today they are attending a meeting and I'm going to be able to go with them. I was kind of really nervous because the guys of One Direction were going to be there.

I walked down the stairs , quickly running into the kitchen for Apple Jacks . I searched the cabinets and rummaged through the drawers but I couldn't find them.

"Adam?? Adam . Adam! " I paced around the kitchen nervously as I waited for his response.

"Yes , Diana ?" He jogged into the kitchen with some ties in his hand.

"First , black and navy stripes . Second , apple jacks?"

"Ask Luke ! I have to get ready , thank you!" He shouted as he ran out of the kitchen. Groaning , I walked to the dining room looking for Luke.

"Good morning , Diana " Luke smiled with a mouthful of cereal ,

" looking for this?" He smirked holding up the box of Apple Jacks.

"Luke !!! There was only a little bit left !!!" I ran over to Luke snatching the box from him , and it was empty . I sat down next to him staring at the empty box . I am going to cry.

"Diana ... "

"What?" I whispered looking down.

"Cheer up , I bought you a new box last night ." Luke laughed holding up a new box and shaking it to prove it was full.

"Oh my gosh ! You got me a new one ! But don't trick me like that!" I cheered and ran to the kitchen to pour myself a bowl.

"Why are they so important and necessary to you ?" He followed behind me

"The only slight memory I have of my real parents is my mom ... All I remember is her sitting down feeding me Apple Jacks . I feel like I'm with her in a way if I eat them about everyday . I pretty much need them to remember her ." After I told him I started walking back to the dining room.

"Wow , sorry Diana ." Luke patted me on the shoulder and sat on the chair next to me.

"Don't be sorry , it is their fault for whatever reason they gave me up. Sometimes I wonder why , but I think I'm better off without knowing." I looked at the time , I had 30 minutes to finish getting ready. So I ate as fast as I could with Luke making fun of me.

*******

"Aaaaaashton stopppppp" I groaned as Ashton tried multiple times to tickle the back of my neck.

"Tickle tickle?" He oddly giggled and turned toward Calum to tickle him. Luke just shook his head and stared back at his phone .

I started laughing at what Calum was saying to Ashton when I got a text message. I frowned at my phone , I really don't text many people . Scratch that I only text the boys and Adam. When I looked down I laughed to myself at the contact name that I had saved.

Pukey Lukey :

Lollipops and gumdrops

your hair smells poo

Guess what Diana ..

I love you.

Reply :

Does my hair really smell like poo!?? I love you too Luke

I quickly snatched a piece of my hair and sniffed it , it smells like coconut & berries. I don't know if I really love Luke , I mean I do.

I loved them all , so I love Luke as a great friend .. Maybe more who know? oops.

Pukey Lukey :

No , I just didn't have anything that rhymed to put there.

I heard Luke laugh in back of me and I smiled while I texted him back.

Reply :

I'm nervous Luke! I'm meeting freaking One damn Direction.

Pukey Lukey :

They are nice , don't be nervous too much . Just try and act as normal as you can , or act how you did when you met us ! You were great !

Reply :

Okaaaay , thanks ! Btw why aren't you sitting next to me ? Ashton keeps fidgeting , and air drumming to the songs. How much further !?

I want some chips. I should have asked to get some before we got on the freeway. Awwwwhhhhhh

Pukey Lukey :

You are complaining way too much. I was going to sit with you but Ashton and Calum beat me to it :( . We should be getting to the building where we are having the meeting soon.

Reply :

Alright well I'm going to bug Ashton now . Cheerio m8

Pukey Lukey :

We don't say that! We only say mate. Diana , you are a strange one. Adios Amiga .

*******

So when we got to the meeting I quietly sat down as we waited for One Direction to get here.

"Michael are they always so late? We been here almost an hour !" I sighed obviously frustrated

"Well th-" Michael began but ...

"We aren't always so late , traffic was just hell . Who are you beautiful?" A deep Irish accent spoke from behind me , I think I just melted. I turned around in my seat and stared at Niall and the rest of the boys . Niall gave me a look like ' hello anyone in there answer me '.

"Hm? Um , my name is ... Diana " I smiled , standing up and holding out a hand for him to shake.

"Well I'm Niall Horan , but I'm pretty sure you knew that ." He took my hand in his and playfully kissed it .

" I'm Louis , " Louis cut in and I shook his hand .

"Diana ." I laughed.

"Oh that's what I forgot !" Niall snapped and turned toward his band mates. I'm pretty sure they are planning to sing their song to me.

"Diana , Let me be the one to light a fire inside those eyes,

You've been lonely,

You don't even know me,

But I can feel you crying,

Diana,

Let me be the one to lift your heart up and save your life,

I don't think you even realize baby you'd be saving mine." They each sang in perfect harmony , the 5sos boys and Adam watching us very amused.

I was smiling so big , my cheeks felt as if they were about to fall off. I'm pretty sure my face is super red from blushing. ONE FREAKING DIRECTION JUST SANG ME THE CHORUS TO A SONG OF THEIRS.

"Thank you." I smiled .

"I'm Harry ." Harry walked up to me giving me a hug , I discreetly took in a his scent . Coffee and mint with a hint of cologne , amazing. I felt so small with all these tall boys ( including Ashton , Michael , Luke and Calum ) around me.

"I am Liam." Liam walked forward and gently shook my hand . I smiled nodding .

"And I , am Zayn . I love your name , Diana ." Zayn leaned down and gave me a brief hug. Zayn Malik hugged me. Why am I fan girling . Stop , stop , stop.

"Alright guys ! Let's have a seat and begin discussing Where We Are Tour - Australia !" A business woman gave us each a folder and walked toward a display in the corner of the room.

( a/n : shh idk if there is a wwat in Australia but in here there is k ? k )

A few men in suits walked in , I'm assuming different types of managers and others will fetch ideas. I sat there and flipped through the pages in the folder. A man was now talking but I wasn't bothering to pay attention. I read through pages and looked at the tour set list.

"Diana ..." Luke whispered.

"Hm?" I looked up and I noticed people were looking at me.

"Um , sorry." I slowly closed the folder and sat straight.

"It's fine , but we asked what YOU would like to see." A man smiled and straightened out his blazer.

"Oh , uh , a song together . With the boys , all of them . Them singing a song together would create a whole bunch of talk and the girls would love it. If the collaboration is really good , record it and sell it. BAM . Money ." I laughed .

"Interesting , what about for songs?"

"For 5sos ... Good Girls , End Up Here , American Idiot , 18 , Disconnected .. Or Try Hard AAAND Superhero. A lot of songs , I know , but they are good to get you pumped up for the rest of the show. But for different songs it would have to be Beside You , Amnesia or Long Way Home. It is a lot but those songs are great." I paused awkwardly , everyone was staring at me ," for One Direction ... Steal My Girl , Alive , Up All Night , Through The Dark , Happily .. Um Little White Lies or Don't Forget Where You Belong , Why Don't We Go There and I Want , Little Black Dress , and Fireproof. Yup." I smiled and pulled out my phone quickly to text Luke.

To Pukey Lukey :

I'm screaming on the inside , that was so horrible.

I looked up at Adam and he turned to me smiling , putting a thumbs up. I nodded and looked back down .

Pukey Lukey :

Are you kidding me? That was great. Last meeting for tour we took forever to figure out songs. You just gave it all out . You did great.

Reply :

Thanks :( Are we done though?

I want to eat now ...

Pukey Lukey :

Not even close.

******

I sighed in relief as we walked out of the building . Michael was carrying me on his back , I rested my head on his shoulder and we were walking down the street. The boys , including Liam and them , and I decided on food at a restaurant a few blocks down.

"Diana , you look so tired" Louis laughed as he walked beside us.

" I am. But I am also hungry so ... FOOD!" I jumped down from Mikey and jogged ahead of them inside .

"Table for uhh, hold on." I paused and whispered to myself "9 boys , including me and Adam .. So 11 plus their managers ... That's 13 . "

"Table for 13 please." I smiled at the waitress who was looking at me like I was joking.

"Ma'am we do not have time for little jokes . This is a place of manner , we do not take childish behavior . You are alone ." She rolled her eyes , HOLD ME BACK.

"Excuse me ? Okay , look. Do you see those boys outside !? Some girls taking pictures with them , hm? Yeah .. That is One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer . I just sat through a 3 hour meeting ... SO IF YOU DO NOT MIND WE WOULD LIKE A TABLE FOR 13 SO WE CAN EAT." I scowled at the girl and she had a stupid-looking look on her face. I want food and I'm irritated now , I want to sit down and laugh with everyone else.

"Oh damn , little feisty one huh?" Zayn walked up next to me .

"You're Zayn Malik .. Ooohhh." The waitress said amused .

"Yeah , and you are a waitress who isn't doing her job," Zayn said , obviously annoyed too.

" I am so sorry , we're getting a table ready right now . Jess , get a table for 13 going !" She yelled over her shoulder and the rest of the boys came in.

"Liam ! Man you should have just seen Diana , she pretty much told that waitress off." Zayn laughed walking back to Liam and I laughed too.

"Well , aren't you lovely ?" Luke lightly smiled and put his arm around my shoulders .

"I totally am." I laughed and suddenly I got a little feeling in my stomach.... I have to tell Luke . I'm pregnant with Ashton's child .. We did it about twice ... And yeah things happened . HAHAHA , just kidding ! I just got the butterflies because of Luke , he's cute. I swear I am not pregnant .

********

"Bye guys !" I waved as Liam and the others drove off . After we ate , we came back to Adam's and played some games and watched a movie .. Then we ate pizza. The One Direction boys are so nice and very funny , I think they had a good time.

"Alright you 5 , clean this mess up." Adam looked around at what we did and Ashton began laughing then me , Michael , Luke and Calum joined in.

"I'm going upstairs , when I come back down this house better be spotless !" He sighed walking to his room .

"Today was so much fun." I giggled running off to the couch to lay down.

"It really was." Calum laughed walking in the living room.

"I don't want to clean !" Ashton pouted as he slowly walked to the couch.

"Me either." Michael laid down on the floor , then we all looked at each other.

"LUKE!" We all screamed and Luke came running in with a pizza in his hands.

"What?" He mumbled , his mouth clearly full of food.

"You have to clean ." I laughed as I turned the tv on.

"What!? No I don't WE have to clean!" He gave us a dirty look and we laughed .

"Fine but not now , give us a few more hours." Calum sighed laying back.

"I agree." I laid back as well .

*****

"Ew what is this!?" I screamed as I looked down at the floor in the game room .

"Ooh Harry did that." Luke chuckled passing by me .

"Ashton you clean this ! For all I know it can be jizz ." I ran off to go pick up trash.

"It isn't jizz , it was goo. " Someone laughed , it wasn't very familiar.

"Harry mate , what are you doing here!?" Ashton jogged up to him.

"Well we got bored at our hotel , so we came back. The others are in your kitchen ." He laughed , as Niall walked in . I slowly frowned ... My chips , they're being eaten and it isn't by me.

I ran off upstairs to see Liam eating my chips , Zayn drinking a soda and Louis drinking one of Adam's beers .

"We got bored and realized it was only 7." Liam explained with chips in his mouth.

"Well , then what do you want to do?" I walked over to the stools in the kitchen and sat down.

"We want to watch a movie at the movie theaters , but ... we don't want to be mobbed by fans."

"I have an idea , be right back!" I screamed and ran off to find Ashton.

*******

"This is so cool." Zayn looked around as we got off the car.

"It really is ." Niall agreed.

So we were at the little old school movie drive in that Dan , Ashton's friend , owned. It wasn't a great place for myself to be in though. It made me very sad in fact . Ashton and I shared our first kiss after we left from here , maybe I can make up an excuse to go home.

I got off the car gently and Luke helped me down. I felt weak and slow and I'm sure Luke noticed it in me.

"You know , we can call Adam to come get us .. Then we can go to see a movie at the movie theaters." Luke had leaned down and was whispering in my ear. It made me shiver and get goosebumps

"I-it's okay , I can manage a little movie at this place." I walked to the back of the car and crawled in.

We all came in three cars seeing that we wouldn't all fit in the back of one car. Louis wanted us to watch Divergent , which isn't a bad movie , so Dan was setting it up. It was Luke , Liam , Zayn & I in one car . Harry , Louis & Ashton in the other . While Michael , Calum and Niall in the last.

Zayn and Liam started their own conversation while Luke and I just stared at each other. This was a habit of ours , if we didn't have anything to talk about we automatically had a staring contest. Luke always won , but I know a way to get him. I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers , as he looked down in disbelief .

" I win ," I whispered as I pulled the blanket up further .

"Dammit," Luke smiled and grabbed the a drink between us.

"Diana , I think I want to take you on a date." Luke admitted and I was very flattered . It seems way too early in a way , but what's stopping me ? What happened with Ashton and I shouldn't hold me back , if we had dated maybe but no.

"Okay , then do it." I smiled , and that's when Luke looked down at me and laughed .

"What?" I pouted.

"You're really pretty." He put his arm around my waist and I put my head on his chest.

"Luke ?" I closed my eyes and took a deep breath

"Yeah?" He whispered.

"Your heart is beating really fast." I replied looking him in the eyes.

"It's because of you ." He smiled down at me and my heart immediately began to race.

"GET A ROOM YOU CHEESY BASTARDS!" Zayn chuckled while Luke and I just laughed.

"We're not old enough." I sarcastically said.

"You want the key to ours?" Liam laughed and pulled out his hotel room key.

"No thanks man." Luke laughed and leaned forward for the candy between him & Liam.

"Red vines ? You got red vines!?" I whisper yelled

Ashton and I shared red vines here , and we were pretty much in love and ... I want to go home .

"Ashton handed them to me , is there a problem .. Are you allergic?" Luke panicked and put them down .

"He did !? Are you serious ?" I climbed off the back of the car and walked to where Ashton was.

"Ashton what the heck !" I pulled him out of the car and dragged him so we wouldn't make a big scene.

"Hi Diana , how is your evening going?" He gave me an evil little grin .

"You know exactly what you did ," I rolled my eyes .

"Oh the red vines thing ? That was genius wasn't it ? I mean , it has only been about a week and a half since I hurt you. You should still be hung up over me !" Ashton paced around . What is his problem , seriously . He makes Luke tell me how he feels just so I can get over him. I'm not fully over Ashton , I won't be for a little while longer , but Luke has gotten my mind off of it a lot.

"I- I , Ashton I'm not over you." I looked down stared at my shoes. Ashton stopped pacing and walked toward me. I slightly scrunched my eyebrows , and stared as he did.

"That little mad face you are making it is really cute and hot." He whispered right in my ear , I could feel his hot breath on me and I stood still unable to fully function.

"Whatever ." I mumbled , Ashton's head slowly started moving closer toward my face.

"I'm sorry , Diana " Ashton said his lips practically on mine , our noses touching . He moved a bit closer , and I looked down at his lips.

************

Long A/N ? :

LMFAO DO NOT PUNCH ME IM SORRY FOR THE ENDING.

I was laughing to myself at midnight when I wrote Pukey Lukey.

THE PREGNANCY JOKE OMFG WHO DID I TRICK !? I GOT YA GOOD HUH!? FYI ASHTON AND HER NEVER HAD SEX OKAY NEVER

I'm excited to write with them on tour ! Yess!!

Anyways yeah I'm starting on chapter 28 already y'all deserve it.

Okay yeah I have a question of ze day for ju.

What is your favorite kind or brand of chips ?

I really love Hot Cheetos or Takis , if I can't have any then ... I eat lays lemon (or lime same thing ) .

OKAY BYE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.7K 1.3K 20
Fighting brought them together, hopefully it won't tear them apart.
4.2K 169 38
"So that's it? After all we've been trough together?" "I'm sorry, Ashton." "No, it's okay. I understand. But I'll never forget you because I had the...
72K 2.2K 31
"Maybe one day we can, lie together, quietly in peace, without a care in the world." I only smile softly at that, knowing the long journey ahead of...
34.5K 1.1K 62
This is book of my other one. These are all mine. I'm taking requests, Imagine ideas and all. Please don't steal my ideas. These will have videos in...