The Reaper's Poison

By LunarEclipseee67

He was poison. The kind that seeped into your veins and pumped with your blood. The moment he breathed the sa... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty- Two
Chapter Thirty - Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Epiloque

Chapter Forty-Two

13.2K 452 9
By LunarEclipseee67

Catalina's POV

It had all fallen into place. This was why my father hated Reaper from the very beginning. My father's M.C had killed Reaper's brother, wife, and child; in return Reaper burned the M.C's club house to the ground with everyone in it but one. Although, clearly it was more than just one because my father was alive and Reaper remembers who he thought was the only one to survive. This entire time my father has been trying to kill him in order to get back at him for what he did. The cycle was just continuing over and over again.

My mother had rushed out of the bedroom when she heard the front door open, my 'father' was home from whatever he had been doing. I searched for my phone in order to contact Jess, he had to be slightly close by now. Unfortunately, he wasn't able to even begin getting close until we were already gone. Alex would have been able to know if we were being followed and he wouldn't have brought me to Robbie. Footsteps came into my room as my phone was in my hands and I quickly deleted the messages. Alex's frame crowded the doorway in a much less intimidating and sexy way that Robbie's did. He was smaller, less muscular and it really showed at this point in time.

"I didn't bring him here for you to be tending to him. I brought him here so that Juan and his men wouldn't kill him like you asked. That doesn't mean you two get to play house while he's tied up in the basement." My eyes met his as I nodded my head, be smart about this Catalina. He's baiting you.

"How do you expect me to not tend to him? I would tend to anyone in the situation that he's in." I shrugged my shoulders and looked over my shoulder out the window in order to avoid his eyes meeting mine.

"Well, I guess we won't have to worry about it for much longer." He mumbled to himself. My head shot to his direction.

"What is that suppose to mean?" My skin has goosebumps covering it and I felt paralyzed.

He shrugged his shoulder as he advanced into the bedroom and shut the door behind him. "You're father's home, did you really think he was going to last much longer?"

I couldn't breathe, panic was washing over me in crashing waves and I didn't know if was going to jump and run or pass out. "W-when?" My voice stuttered as a smirk came over his face as he sat beside me.

"Probably tomorrow, I don't really know." He gestured with his hands before laying back. "Not really my problem, I'm ready to have him out of my way." His hand on my back send chills up my spine in the worst way possible, he was skin to skin with me and I felt like I needed to crawl out of mine. "Shouldn't matter to you anyway, you promised me you. Maybe if you treat me kindly I'll ask your father to make it quick on him."

There was nothing around me, I didn't have anything that would work to my advantage. I needed out of this room and I needed it fast before I did something that would get Robbie killed tonight. My eyes searched for his before I spoke, "I suppose I should go and say hi to my father." He nodded his head.

"I suppose you should."

"Then I'll go and say goodnight to my mother before I turn in." I was nodding to myself, I needed something from the kitchen.

My feet pattered down the stairs as I skipped over every other before I was in the kitchen. I knew that my father was in the living room watching a late night show. In order to not look like I was up to no good, I'd have to go and see him first. Sure Catalina, go hug the man that isn't actually your father, but thinks he is and is going to kill the father of your unborn child. Great.

"Hi." I whispered as I stood in the arch of the doorway. I wasn't exactly sure how he was going to respond to me being here after all this. Would he react with anger and hit me? He did have me kidnapped.

He placed his beer on the side table and looked me up and down before a smile crossed his face. "I'm so glad you finally realized what you should do." He motioned me to come and sit next to him. I did as I was told. "Alex is going to make an amazing husband, child." I nodded my head, not knowing any other way to respond. "I'm sure you're a little upset right now, but it will pass and you'll be glad that it happened this way."

I was gonna be glad about something that was for sure. "I'm sure I will." What I'm gonna be glad about and what you'll be glad about are going to be two different things. "I just wanted to greet you, I should get going to bed." He nodded his head and tapped me on shoulder before I made my way to the kitchen.

His foot steps behind me were silent, but I should have known that he was going to follow me. "What are you doing in the kitchen?" I jumped at my fathers figure standing behind me.

"I was just trying to get some water before bed." He nodded his head as he watched me closely.

My mothers room was cold, but she was snuggled up under the covers reading a book before she dozed off. When I opened the door and walked in she seemed taken aback like she didn't remember that I was here. "I don't want to sleep in that room with that man." I whispered towards her. She nodded her head and held open the covers for me to climb in next to her. I never planned on falling asleep, but something about the comfort of knowing that the person next to me wasn't going to touch me in any type of way made me feel safe. Just before I was completely out her hand came and brushed my hair away from my face. "I've never loved someone the way I love this man." My whisper cut into the air like a knife. "I would rather die with him than live without him." I heard her silent sigh before I glanced up at her with tears in my eyes. "No matter what happens, I will never choose what happened to me to happen to my child and allow them to be stuck in my same position." I closed my eyes and drifted asleep before I could stop myself.

I woke to my body being yanked awake by someone and I could hear my mothers voice pleading. "You're fucking pregnant?" Alex screamed so loud that spit was flying out of his mouth. My eyes immediately looked to my mothers. She had told them? My father was no where to be seen, but something told me he already knew. Robbie... "Answer me you fucking whore!"

I shook my head, I didn't know if lying or the truth would be best. "Alex be gentle with her!" My mother sobbed from behind me, her robe wrapped tightly around her.

"Lets go." He seethed as he flung me over his shoulder and began to march down the flights of stairs. When he threw me to the ground, I was beside Robbie who was barely staying conscious. Instantly a squeak came out of my mouth and I was crawling toward his face that was pressed against the floor. I didn't know which part of him had the most blood coming out, but his eyes fluttered open at my touch.

"Run." He choked out to me before Alex swiftly kicked him in the ribs.

"Stop!" I screamed as I moved my body over his. I was banking on the fact that this man still believed that I was his daughter and that he wouldn't physically harm me.

"Catalina, go." Robbie's voice was muffled as he tried to speak through the wheezing. I shook my head frantically.

"You're pregnant with his child!"

At this point I didn't know who was talking to me, but I'd answer. "Yes! Yes!" I was covering his head with my arms.

When the room went silent my eyes raised to the man that had helped raise me, he was completely silent, but Alex was cleaning a gun behind him. Panic washed over me as Alex turned towards us and raised his hand. "Stop! Stop!" Think Catalina, you need to think. "I'm not your daughter!" I screamed up to him as my eyes pleaded.

His head cocked as his hand raised to stop Alex. My mothers head dropped to face the floor as my father raised his eyebrows at me. "What do you mean?" His hiss sliced my ears.

"You aren't my biological father." I cried as I hugged my body to Robbie's. "What does it matter who's baby I carry if I'm not even yours!"

"It doesn't, but he still burned down the clubhouse and killed the M.C." I shook my head as my eyes went to plead to him. My eyes scrunched together as a gun shot was fired and I waited for whatever had just happened to hit me.

"Catalina!" Jess' voice filled my ears as I looked up to see Alex on the floor. My father scurried to grab the gun that was on the ground near his feet as I rushed to mine. The knife on the table that was used to torture Robbie had my fingers wrapped around it as I shoved it into his stomach. There were no thoughts that crossed my mind before, just the animalistic need to protect what was mine. When I yanked the weapon out of his body he dropped to his knees slowly as Jess came up to grab the gun that was in his hands.

More figure's rushed into the room as I stood staring at the man that was bleeding out before me. One of the men grabbed my mother who squeaked in response, but Robbie interrupted it all. "Don't, she'll regret it later." He whispered out. The man holding my mother dropped her and then proceeded to stand around waiting for a different order.

Henry walked into the room and immediately went to Robbie's body. "He doesn't have much time, let's move him."

They had the back of a van set up so that Henry could take care of Robbie on the way back to the clubhouse while I sat beside him. The ride would be long and we'd be lucky if we got him back to where we needed to get him. I had no idea if my mother was following us or not, all I knew is I told her I didn't care what she did when we left. Maybe she would follow us back to town to try and be close, but either way I didn't feel the need to know.

Once we were back to the clubhouse Robbie was immediately brought down into the basement and to his room. I wouldn't ever understand why the doc insisted on doing his work down here, but as long as he fixed Robbie I guess I didn't really care. I knew that the healing process was going to take time and right now the only thing they could do would be to get him stable. 

The palm of my hand found the side of his head as his eyes fluttered at me. I knew that he was fighting sleep and it was getting close to winning. "Robbie, I don't know if you know or not, but my fathers M.C. were the ones that killed your brother." I swallowed the lump in my throat as he searched my face.

"You aren't his blood." His voice was shaky as it left his mouth. His eyelids barely opening as he tried his best to continue to look at me. I rubbed at his cheek as a comfort as my head nodded. "That isn't your burden to carry."

"Rest Robbie, you're safe."

The corner of his lip turned up in a smirk as his eyes began to close and the muscles in his body relaxed. "Don't leave." He whispered before sleep overtook him. I brushed his hair away from his face and kissed him gently on the forehead whispering, "I'm not going anywhere." 

I turned to look towards the door as Jess' shadow came into view. "You need to go and get yourself checked out." He nodded his head towards me.

My head shook no before the words could vocalize it. "I'm not leaving." I whispers to him as my eyes looked over Robbie's naked torso.

"I'll stay with him. You need to go get someone to check on that baby of yours." I nodded my head as my hand my stomach and I rose from my seat. I needed to make sure I was still pregnant.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

629K 13.6K 22
And there I stood, with my mouth wide open, my hands shaking, and my legs frozen. My boss looks up from his victim that is laying dead at his feet be...
98.6K 3.4K 22
(20 Parts) Why...? Why was he being so gentle? He hadn't taken any positive interest in you until that moment, but then again, you hadn't really seen...
304K 10.2K 82
Loneliness and I had grown quite close over the years. We shared a bond that I had never shared with anyone else. When everything in life was spirali...
91.8K 3.5K 17
I was drowning. I knew that. I also knew that the hands around my throat, pushing me deeper into the river water was the cause. What I didn't know wa...