Reverie » Black Clover

By astertataricvs

a state of being pleasantly lost in one's thoughts; a daydream. «────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────» ー come and have a t... More

ᴀsᴛᴀ || ᴄᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴍᴇ
ʏᴜɴᴏ || ᴘʀᴀɴᴋ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ
ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏʙʟɪᴠɪᴏᴜs ʙʀᴀᴛ
ᴊᴜʟɪᴜs ɴᴏᴠᴀᴄʜʀᴏɴᴏ || sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ
ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ ᴠᴀɴɢᴇᴀɴᴄᴇ || sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛғᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ
ғɪɴʀᴀʟ ʀᴏᴜʟᴀᴄᴀsᴇ || sᴀᴠɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ
ʟᴇᴏᴘᴏʟᴅ ᴠᴇʀᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ || ʙᴏᴅʏɢᴜᴀʀᴅ
ʏᴀᴍɪ sᴜᴋᴇʜɪʀᴏ || ᴀᴄᴛɪɴɢ ᴄᴜᴘɪᴅ
ʟᴀɴɢʀɪs ᴠᴀᴜᴅᴇ || ᴀɴɴᴏʏɪɴɢ ᴍɪᴅɢᴇᴛ
ʏᴜɴᴏ || ᴘʀᴀɴᴋ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴘᴛ. 2
ʟᴀɴɢʀɪs ᴠᴀᴜᴅᴇ || ᴀɴɴᴏʏɪɴɢ ᴍɪᴅɢᴇᴛ ᴘᴛ. 2
ғᴜᴇɢᴏʟᴇᴏɴ ᴠᴇʀᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ || ʀᴇᴅ-ʙʟᴏᴏᴅᴇᴅ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ
ɴᴏᴢᴇʟ sɪʟᴠᴀ || ᴛᴇᴀsɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ (ʙᴏɴᴜs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ)
ʏᴜɴᴏ || ᴘʀᴀɴᴋ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ (ʙᴏɴᴜs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ)
ᴊᴜʟɪᴜs ɴᴏᴠᴀᴄʜʀᴏɴᴏ || ᴀᴅᴍɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
sᴏʟɪᴅ sɪʟᴠᴀ || ɢʀᴀᴛɪᴛᴜᴅᴇ
ᴢᴏʀᴀ ɪᴅᴇᴀʟᴇ || ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ɪɴ ʜɪs ᴛʀᴀᴘs
ᴀsᴛᴀ || ᴘᴀᴛ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏᴏ
ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ ᴠᴀɴɢᴇᴀɴᴄᴇ || ᴀ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ
ᴍᴀɢɴᴀ sᴡɪɴɢ || ʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ ɢᴇsᴛᴜʀᴇ
ʟɪᴄʜᴛ || ғɪᴇʟᴅs ᴏғ ʜᴏᴘᴇ
ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ᴡᴀʀᴍᴛʜ
ʟᴀɴɢʀɪs ᴠᴀᴜᴅᴇ || ᴅɪᴠᴜʟɢᴇ
ʏᴜɴᴏ || ᴇɴᴠʏ
ᴀsᴛᴀ || ᴘᴀᴛ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴘᴛ. 2
ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ ᴠᴀɴɢᴇᴀɴᴄᴇ || sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛғᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴘᴛ. 2
ʟᴜᴍɪᴇʀᴇ || ʜᴀɴᴅғᴜʟ
ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇ
ʟᴇᴏᴘᴏʟᴅ ᴠᴇʀᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ || ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ ɪᴛ
ғɪɴʀᴀʟ ʀᴏᴜʟᴀᴄᴀsᴇ || sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ
ʟᴀɴɢʀɪs ᴠᴀᴜᴅᴇ || ᴅɪᴠᴜʟɢᴇ ᴘᴛ. 2
ᴢᴏʀᴀ ɪᴅᴇᴀʟᴇ || ᴠᴇʀᴀᴄɪᴏᴜs
ɴᴏᴢᴇʟ sɪʟᴠᴀ || ᴏɴʟʏ ᴍᴇ
ʜᴀᴍᴏɴ ᴄᴀsᴇᴜs || ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss ᴄʜᴇғ
ʀʜʏᴀ || ᴇᴍʙᴀʀʀᴀssᴍᴇɴᴛ
ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ɪᴛ
ᴢᴏʀᴀ ɪᴅᴇᴀʟᴇ || ᴡᴏʀsᴛ sᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ
ᴊᴜʟɪᴜs ɴᴏᴠᴀᴄʜʀᴏɴᴏ || ɪɴᴛʀɪɢᴜɪɴɢ
ɴᴏᴢᴇʟ sɪʟᴠᴀ || sᴀᴅɪsᴛɪᴄ ᴡɪғᴇ
ᴢᴏʀᴀ ɪᴅᴇᴀʟᴇ || ᴄʟᴜᴍsʏ
ᴍᴇʀᴇᴏʟᴇᴏɴᴀ ᴠᴇʀᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ || ʀᴇʟʏ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ
ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ ʜᴀʙɪᴛ
ʏᴜɴᴏ || ᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴏᴜs
ғɪɴʀᴀʟ/ʟᴀɴɢʀɪs || ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ
ᴊᴜʟɪᴜs ɴᴏᴠᴀᴄʜʀᴏɴᴏ || ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜsʏ
ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴇ
ɴᴏᴢᴇʟ sɪʟᴠᴀ || ʀᴇᴍᴇᴅʏ
ɴᴀᴄʜᴛ ғᴀᴜsᴛ || ᴇɴɪɢᴍᴀᴛɪᴄ

ɴᴏᴢᴇʟ sɪʟᴠᴀ || ᴛᴇᴀsɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ

17.3K 682 669
By astertataricvs

Requested by Reneqade ! Hope you like this oneshot of Nozel!

Enjoy reading! ♡

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Everyone knows how you like to tease the Silver Eagles Captain: Nozel Silva. Why wouldn't you? When you knew how hostile and arrogant he was, especially you wanted to break that emotionless facade of Nozel. Although the Captain was scary when you angered him, you still won't back out from teasing him, it's already your norm to mock the Captain every day. He even tried to blast you his mercury magic when the first time you teased him because of his braid.

"Captain, I'm amazed that you can still see despite that your braid was hindering your eyes to see," you said in amazement to which Nozel glared at you to what you told him.

"Are you asking for your death wish, you obnoxious woman?" He said sternly but you only beamed him a big smile.

"Meh, are you asking for your death wish too? You need to get rid of that braid in front of your face so you can clearly see. Sheesh, Captain, your taste for hairstyles is really lame," you stated bluntly.

And that's when Nozel cast his magic spell at you.

Because of your constant teasing, the silver-haired guy was accustomed from you pestering him every single day. First, his siblings don't like your guts and telling you how disgraceful you are in the Silver Eagles since you're acting like a peasant. You don't have any class and you're unlady-like despite that you're a noble yourself. But that changed when they witnessed your true strength and saved them from their death bed in one of their mission. That's when you started to be close to them and even supporting you from teasing their big brother.

All of your comrades in the squad admired how courageous you were by teasing the Captain. They never even dared to do that since they were scared to experience Nozel's wrath. They can't even joke around with him because he's too serious and impassive, he's really scary, to begin with.

"Nebra! Solid!" You run towards the two siblings who are in the lobby. The two halted in their tracks when they heard your voice.

"Good morning, (Name)," greeted by the two.

"Where are you two heading?" You asked with curiosity and Nebra's the one who answered you.

"We're going to the Silva House since we're needed there."

"Just the two of you?"

"Yeah, Nozel nii-sama won't come since he has things to take care of" hearing from Solid that the oldest Silva won't come makes your face lighten up.

"Really? Then that's good!" You chirped while your eyes were glistening.

"Are you going to tease nii-sama again, (Name)?" Nebra chuckled and you gave her a thumbs up.

"Bingo! You really knew me well!"

"It's because you're always teasing him," Solid said a matter of factly to which you rolled your eyes playfully.

"Shoo shoo! Go to your mansion now! Nozel and I would go on a date," you informed which the two siblings only snickered at your statement.

"Good luck with that, (Name)," Nebra said then the two Silva's left the headquarters.

You prance your way towards Nozel's office. Everyone w giving you gazes and they're already aware of what you're going to do for this day. As usual, you went inside his office without knocking. Nozel didn't give you a spare glance and still writing on the papers that were lying on his table. He already knows who stepped inside his office and inwardly annoyed because of how disrespectful you are towards him. Despite that, he's the Captain and you're his subordinate, you still have the guts to mock him around, you're not even giving him some respect.

"Hello there, Captain!" You chirped and sat on the chair that was across from him. Nozel glanced at you for a second then averted his gaze to the papers that he was holding.

Pouting at his bland reaction, you propped your elbow on his desk and rested your chin on your palm. You were staring at Nozel with adoration whilst he was reading a sheet of paper.

"Are you not going to talk to me, Captain Nozel?" You purred.

"I don't want to waste my time on you, you insolent woman," he said coldly to which you only smiled at him.

"You're so serious Captain, why don't you just chill, ya know? Oh pardon me, you're already cold enough. Let me warm you up, Captain," You cooed and the mercury magic-user flashed you a menacing glare.

"Do you want me to murder you?" He sternly said to which you only gasped.

"If it's bondage, then I'll gladly welcome you with arms wide open." You stretched your arms widely with a big grin on your face. Nozel's eyes slightly widened to what you just said to him without thinking twice. His cheeks flushed causing him to look away and covered his mouth by his hand.

"You foolish woman! How dare you say such lascivious words to me!" He reprimanded, still not looking at you. You stared at the flustered captain covering the half of his face. When you noticed a pink hue visible on his cheeks, your lips stretched upwards and narrowed your eyes.

"Heh... don't tell me you're blushing, Captain?" You teased that makes Nozel turned his head to the side so you can't see his blushing state.

"I'm not blushing, why would I be?" The silver-haired lad fake a cough then slowly whipped his head to face you, his eyes were closed while taking a deep breath.

"Really? You're cute, Captain!" You cheered and Nozel's eyes abruptly opened, giving you a frown look.

"I am not cute. Stop this nonsense at once, brassy woman," he said with authority in his voice. But of course, you who's a hardheaded lass and the man in front of you really amuse you a lot. You didn't stop there and still, keep on teasing the captain.

"You have many nicknames for me, Captain. You really like me that much? Aww~ I like you too, Captain Nozel," you cooed to which Nozel didn't hesitate to cast his magic spell at you because of embarrassment.

•••

Today, the three siblings and you were inside the headquarters of the Magic Knights. The Wizard King was going to award those who were chosen from promoting their rank. Your rank was promoted to 1st class senior from 2nd class senior. You were really happy that your hard work from being a Magic Knight really paid off. After the ceremony, all of you were invited from a banquet that the Wizard King prepared for all of you.

"Captain, do you want me to spoon feed you?" You battled your eyelashes in a cute way that Nozel was irked by your stupid action.

"Shut up," he said aggravatingly that you shrugged your shoulders and devour the delicious food in front of you. His two younger siblings witnessed the scene that you two had made them to stifle their laughter.

But unfortunately, a disaster occurred inside the room, caused by the anti-magic user: Asta. All of the people inside were triggered when Asta declared that he's going to be a Wizard King. The Golden Dawn green-haired guy was insulting the Black Bulls that made Asta snap. Solid poured his drink on Noelle, saying that he's a failure and bringing shame on the Silva House. You can't contain the ruckus that they were starting, you want to stop the siblings from insulting their little sister but... Nozel beat you to it and he's the one who replaced Nebra and Solid instead.

You mentally facepalmed because you thought that he was going to stop the two... well true that he successfully stopped his siblings but he just replaced them from insulting Noelle. You didn't know that he's that childish, although he always acted cool in front of everyone.

"Oi Captain, can you stop it already? I didn't know that you're this childish," you spat that makes Nozel merely gave you a stern look.

"Are you insulting me?" You can feel the dark aura that was surrounding him.

"No, I'm just stating the fact."

"You--"

"That's enough," Fuegoleon intervened, halting the Silver Eagles Captain from killing you.

The two only shared a glare and it leads to the two being pissed and releasing the enormous mana that they have.

"I can see the brotherly love from the two," you commented unknowingly.

"Huh? What do you mean, (Name)?" Solid asked but you didn't answer him. A kid like him shouldn't be exposed to the world of adults.

However, someone interrupted them by telling that the Castle Town was in a big problem. Someone intruded the place and were now attacking the citizens. That's when all of you started to regroup and went to the designated places that Fuegoleon ordered you all.

You're with the Silva siblings, saving the townspeople from the creeps that lurking around the city. While casting your magics to the disgusting creatures, you suddenly shouted.

"Captain, your braid looks so cool!"

"Shut up you brat! Do you want to die?" His voice was stern and how he looks at you screams hazard.

"Sure! If you're the one who will kill me~" and Nozel blasted his magic towards you.

The adversity earlier was now finished, but there's a serious problem that you didn't expect to happen. Fuegoleon was beaten up by the enemy, all of you doesn't have a clue who did that to him, but you were certain that the person is strong enough to defeat the Captain of the Crimson Lion Kings. Nozel excused himself and leave the place where all of the Magic Knights gathered at with the Wizard King.

His face was serious and the silence between you four was really deafening. You knew that Nozel was aggravated to the person who beat Fuegoleon, although a while ago they wanted to kill each other. But even so, you know that Nozel respected Fuegoleon and the strong rivalry between them.

"Captain, don't be so gloomy right now. Captain Fuegoleon wouldn't die in such a thing!" You lighten up the mood but the lad only glared at you darkly.

"I don't need to hear your annoying voice right now."

"But Captain! Don't be so conceited right now. Your braid will be frustrated at you, ya know?" You chuckled.

"What did you say?" His voice was venomous that gave you goosebumps. You stopped laughing and look at Nozel who was staring at you murderously. He stepped forward, closing the gap between you two.

"C-Captain?" You stuttered then gulped. The aura that he was emitting really scared you, this is the first time you see him this deadly.

"How many times do I have to remind you to stop mocking me around? How dare you disrespect me? Me who's the Captain of the Silver Eagles!" He emitted his mana out and you can feel the pressure with it. He was coming close to you but you were stepping backwards.

Solid and Nebra was watching the dangerous scene, they were worried at you especially to what their brother will do to you. Nozel was really terrifying right now and you know it, you bit your lower lip stopping your knees to tremble in fear.

"Die, you scum." He equipped his powerful magic that he'll blast to you.

"Stop it, Nozel nii-sama!" Nebra shouted with fear.

"You're going to kill her with that, nii-sama!" Solid yelled to stop his brother but to no avail. Nozel was clouded by wrath that his senses automatically shuts down, the only thing that in his mind is... he's going to kill you.

Knowing that your Captain will really murder you, you instantly gave up and straighten yourself lousily. You heaved a sigh then softly smile at Nozel who's preparing his magic to launch at you.

"Ahhh, since this will be the last... I think I need to say it now," you chuckled sheepishly.

"(Name)! Run now!" The two siblings ordered you but you only shook your head disapprovingly.

"What the hell, (Name)! Go now!" Solid yelled in agony.

"Say your last words now, imbecile brat." You flashed him a forceful smile and nodded your head.

"I love you, Captain Nozel." You beamed him your last warm smile.

Nozel was shocked to hear your words but before he can stop his magic, it already launched towards you that you didn't even dare to move a single inch on your spot. A loud explosion boomed in the place when the powerful magic hits you.

"(NAME)!"

•••

It's been months since the incident happened between you and Nozel. Solid and Nebra cried when Doctor Owen said that you're in a critical condition. He didn't know when you will wake up, you're in a coma right now. Nozel only stared at your beaten-up body where tons of machines was placed on your body.

It was all his fault, if he didn't blast you his magic, you won't be in the bed lying unconscious and you're not in a coma. If you were in a perfect condition right now, you would pester him and tease him every day, but now... you aren't. He blames himself to what he did to you, he regretted that his emotions get through the hell out of him before his sanity.

His senses came back when you suddenly told him that you loved him. But he was too late to stop his magic, he was aggravated to the fact that you didn't even defended yourself although you can stop it with your magic. Why the hell you didn't even fought back?!

'Why (Name)? Why?!'

And suddenly a flashback appeared in his mind.

"Captain, your braid looks so cool!"

"Shut up you brat! Do you want to die?" His voice was stern and how he looks at you screams hazard.

"Sure! If you're the one who will kill me~" and Nozel blasted his magic at you.

Reminiscing the time when you're fighting the disgusting creatures, he mentally facepalmed. You literally took your words into reality, how idiot can you get?

'You're so stupid, (Name).'

Every day, Nozel will visit your room to check if you're still breathing. He never misses a day without visiting you, Nebra and Solid were also visiting you but Nozel will only come to your room if the two were out of sight. He even brought some flowers to put it in the vase on the bedside table.

He can't deny the fact that he really misses your constant teasing a lot. It's better than the quiet surroundings that he was experiencing right now, although that you really annoyed the hell out of him. But it makes him more annoyed when you're not teasing him like what you're supposed to do.

Remembering your face when you confessed that you like him with a warm smile. That face of yours didn't leave his mind since it keeps on looping that it really frustrated him. Whenever that expression of yours would drift in his mind, his heart would automatically thump viciously that it suffocates him.

It pains him whenever he reminisces the day when he hurt you. It pains him more every time he's visiting you in your room lying on your bed, unconscious. He can't contain the aching feeling inside his chest every time he sees your fragile state. It's painful to image your smiling face whenever you're trying to tease him, it's painful to reminisce the days that you're always pestering him and he's just going to shut you up or ignore you. He can't repudiate the truth that those days you've been always beside him, he's secretly falling for you without him noticing. He only realized that he loves you when you confessed to him from that day.

He can't ever forget the same day when his rival; Fuegoleon and you were beaten up. He wants to avenge Fuegoleon whoever defeated him, and he wants you to wake up from your deep slumber and apologize to you for being an asshole.

'(Name), wake up.'

Nozel snapped out from his reverie when someone knocked. The door opened revealing the Wizard King outside to which the Silver Eagles Captain stood up from his seat and greeted him.

"I see, you're always visiting her," said Julius and scooted closer to your bed. "How is her condition?"

"Doctor Owen said that she's in a coma. He doesn't know when she's going to wake up," he answered, sincerely. Julius stared at you with concern then averted his gaze towards the Captain.

"I know how regretful you are by doing this to her, it's already fine for me that you acknowledge your fault. But try to rest too, you've been monitoring her since." Julius propped his hand on Nozel's shoulders. "I need my Captains to be in good shape, take a rest now."

The Wizard King bid his goodbye since he needs to observe some magics. Once again, Nozel sits beside your bed staring at you. He abruptly holds your hand then rubbed it by his thumb.

"(Name), I sincerely apologize that I've hurt you... My emotions get through me because of what happened to Fuegoleon, now I regretted to why I cast my powerful magic to you. Why didn't you even dodged it when you still have the opportunity? Why you let yourself to be hit rather than running away? You really took your words into reality, weren't you? You're really a doofus woman." He softly chuckled and run his hands through your hair.

"Wake up, (Name)... I don't want this, I don't want this silence that I've been experiencing. I'd rather you pester me and tease me than my days to become so hollow. I miss how you tease me and flash me your stupid smile." He kissed your hands then buried his face onto it.

"I miss you, (Name)... I love you..." he whispered then gripped your hands tightly.

"I miss you too, Captain Nozel."

Nozel's eyes widen in shock then immediately lifted his head to look at you. His jaw dropped when his eyes met your orbs, his body went rigid, he still can't believe that you're now conscious and he can see your smile once again.

"I-I need to call Doctor Owen right now." He stood up from his seat ready to call for Doctor Owen when you suddenly grabbed his hand causing him to stop from his plan.

"I-I'm okay, Captain," you assured him.

"No, it's been months since you were asleep, he needs to check your condition right now."

"Pfft, you only want to get away from me since I've heard you saying you miss me and you love me," you mocked to which the silver-haired guy blushed at your statement. He was ready to scold you but halted when he realized that he really missed you being like this. Teasing him with a stupid smirk on your face.

"So what if I missed you and loved you? It's the fact," Nozel said bluntly that makes your cheeks flushed because of embarrassment. Nozel can notice the pink hue that was forming on your cheeks. Now it's his time for his payback.

"You're blushing," he pointed out.

"No, I'm not!" You defended, pouting.

"That's what you get from teasing me all the time." He crossed his arms and you rolled your eyes at him.

"I'm just not used to you saying such surreal words!" You screeched and the Captain smirked at your statement.

"Surreal words?" He asked, acting that he's confused.

"I've been dreaming for you to say that you love me! Although I'm always joking around, I won't lie about my feelings for you," you mumbled then looked away.

"Then get used to it since I'm always going to say it to you starting from this day." Nozel gave you a warm smile that makes your heart fluttered.

You eye smiled, "I love you so much, Captain Nozel!"

"I love you too, you fatuous woman." Nozel kissed your forehead that made you blush, you really not used by Nozel being sweet like this.

"By the way Captain..." you drawled.

"What is it?"

"I'm back!" You chirped giving him a wide grin. Nozel automatically smiled at your reaction.

"Welcome back, (Name)."

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

I love this one-shot that I made for Nozel! I didn't expect that the plot would lead to this! OMG!

Episode 81 is out now! The episode was really amazing! Little Zora was so cute!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

IG: hey.asta

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 8.4K 38
VARIOUS! BC! x READER ━━━ a collection of black clover one-shots. ( tokimihyachi / 10.11.20 ) ━━━ status: closed / complete
117K 3.9K 51
Book 1: The Whisperer STARTED April 23rd, 2022 ENDED ??? The wheels of time have spun, and the stage is prepared. Stretching beyond her, the path ext...
104K 2.4K 58
Have you ever wondered if you could be part of the black clover universe and you get to meet your favorite characters ? Join me in this fanfic book a...
30.1K 929 118
Tyrus, orphaned at a very young age was taken and raised in the Forsaken Realm, Hage Village to be exact by Father Orsi Orfai and Sister Lily Aquaria...