Be Ours

By almarie220

Dylan has always been envious of his brother Joe. Lead singer of an aspiring rock band and a smirk to make gi... More

Prologue ~ Dylan
Chapter 1 ~ Sky
Chapter 2 ~ Sky
Chapter 3 ~ Dylan
Author's Note
Chapter 4 ~ Joe
Chapter 5 ~ Dylan
Chapter 6 ~ Sky
Chapter 7 ~ Dylan
Chapter 8 ~ Sky
Chapter 9 ~ Joe
Chapter 10 ~ Sky
Chapter 11 ~ Sky
Chapter 12 ~ Dylan
Chapter 13 ~ Sky
Chapter 15 ~ Joe
Chapter 16 ~ Sky
Chapter 17 ~ Dylan
Chapter 18 ~ Sky
Chapter 19 ~ Sky
Chapter 20 ~ Dylan
Author's Note
Chapter 21 ~ Sky
Chapter 22 ~ Sky
Chapter 23 ~ Sky
Chapter 24 ~ Dylan
Chapter 25 ~ Sky
Chapter 26 ~ Dylan
Chapter 27 ~ Dylan
Chapter 28 ~ Sky
Author's Note
Chapter 29 ~ Sky
Chapter 30 ~ Dylan
Chapter 31 ~ Sky
Chapter 32 ~ Dylan
Author's Note
Chapter 33 ~ Sky
Chapter 34 ~ Dylan
Chapter 35 ~ Sky

Chapter 14 ~ Sky

85 4 0
By almarie220

It was 3 am, according to the digital clock on my bedside table. My thoughts of all the great memories I'd had with Rosa abruptly halted when something it my window with a chink. I reluctantly left the cosy warmth of my bed and pulled open a blue curtain. Below, on the grey street, was Joe and a load of his friends. I opened the window.

"Joe, what is this?!" I hissed.

"Sky, my lovely. I must sing you a song, baby!" And he burst into one of Fifth Star's songs, called Illuminate.

"Shut up! The neighbour's have a baby! Look, I'm coming down." His friends all whooped. I was beginning to notice what dicks they were.

In a snoopy dressing gown and purple flip flops, I stood in the light rain.

"Sky, my darling, my whole world, won't you take be back?" He slurred. I could smell the sickly scent of alcohol on his breathe.

"I don't think so, Joe." my arms were crossed. He muttered something and launched at me, his arms inviting a hug. I pushed him away and he stumbled.

"Rejected!" His band mate, Keith jeered. Joe got up and leaned to kiss me. I slapped him sharply and quickly. I was shocked at my own behaviour, but I didn't feel guilty. I was going to be treated like this. Joe rubbed the harsh red mark on his face.

"Crazy little bitch." He growled and stormed away, followed by his idiot friends. I waited until I was securely inside my room, and tucked into my bed, before I began to weep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 443 38
Lyric Riley and her brother Joel have lived next door to the 3 cute Turner Brothers for years now. School has broken for summer and Lyric is ready...
1.8K 109 17
Skylar is in love with Zachary Sky, who she's been chasing after her whole life. That is until her brother introduces her to Dylan, who makes her hea...
89 0 10
Two boys, named Linc and Joe, are neighbors in a small town. They both go to the same high school, Shining High, and were best buds from the first ye...
43.3K 474 58
life is hard when your brother is ryland storms and you have a crush on his best friend. hi i am audrey storms we moved to la due to our parents divo...