Maniac // Jerome Valeska x Sa...

Galing kay SadlyimMe

Not finished yet Follows the events from season 2 of Gotham Higit pa

Trailer, Trailer, Trailer๐Ÿ˜ช
Cast
Playlist
The beginning
The Interogation
Welcome to Arkham Asylum
Meet, Theo Galavan
Now thats a headline!
The Maniax
Parents are the worst
1k!?!?!??!๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž
Light 'Em Up!
sorry
A Date With The Devil
news?

Who's the boss

474 12 7
Galing kay SadlyimMe

We entered a room with boxes and tables everywhere containing weapons, etc. I let go of Jeromes hand, letting it drop down to his side, and wondered over to a table with knives placed on it. I found a set of throwing knives that came with a black leg sheath. (Seen below) I don't really know how to throw knives but surely enough someone around here knows and can possibly teach me. I aimed one of the small knives at the wall and threw it but quickly jumped out of the way as it bounced back towards me.

"Be careful, won't ya." Jerome cautioned as he looked through a box full of swords.

I walked over to where the blade landed on the floor and put it back in its sheath. I strolled over to a trunk next to the table and unlatched it, revealing all kinds of guns in it. Reaching in it and shoving some guns off to the side, I found a beautiful black, white and gold gun with a golden jester on the handle and it said love, hate, love, hate, around the cylinder in gold.

(Just imagine the initials aren't there)

I looked back in the box and found a black gun holster. I set the throwing knives down by my feet and swung the holster around my back and putting it on over my blue robe that looked similar to Jeromes, except for his is red. I put the gun in the holster and grabbed the set of throwing knives. Looking around I tried to spot any other interesting looking weapons.

"Hey Kade, come check this out!" Jerome called, reaching his hands into a box he had been going through.

I walked over to stand next to him and watched him pull out a long black Katana.

"Ooooo, shiny!" Jerome beamed, admiring the sword.

Greenwood ran up from behind Jerome, chuckling as he he slid the sword out of its sheath, away from Jerome, and started playing around with it.

"Give that back," Jerome ordered darkly, motioning with his hand for the sword and dropping its sheath back into the box.

"I saw it first." Greenwood lied, swinging the sword around.

"No, you didn't. I said give it back." Jerome ordered again, growing annoyed and extending his arm out further.

"Make me, you little brat." Greenwood hissed, drawing the blade towards Jeromes throat.

Jerome took a few steps back, keeping his dark eyes on Greenwood, and almost bumped into me so I moved to the side, out of the way.

"Your samari skills are excellent, Greenwood-San," Jerome said in some goofy accent, putting his hands together in a prayer like motion, "but they are nothing compared to me."

Jerome motioned with a nod of his head for me to hand him the chainsaw by my feet. I picked up the heavy machinery and dropped it into Jeromes arms.

"You might wanna back up a bit." Jerome whispered to me over his shoulder.

"Prepare to die!" Jerome shouted, looking back at Greenwood and roaring the chainsaws engine to life.

"Vroom, vroom, vroom!" Greenwood laughed.

They ran toward each other and clashed their weapons together, causing sparks of metal to fly all around them.

"That's enough! I said..." Theo shouted, walking into the room.

"I... tried to stop them." Dobkins said, sitting on the floor with a helmet on his head and a gun in his hand pointed at his face.

"Sure ya did," I said, walking over and taking the gun out of his hands so that he wouldn't shoot himself.

Dobkins stuck his tongue out at me and pouted like a child because I took his 'toy'. I rolled my eyes back at his immaturity and stupidity. Putting my free hand in a gun like stance to my head, I pretended to pull the trigger.

"Pssshhhhhh." I made a gun noise with my mouth.

"Boys, we're a team." Theo said walking toward Jerome and Greenwood, putting a hand on each of their shoulder.

Jerome turned off the chainsaw and put it down to his side, Greenwood did the same with the sword. I walked back over to where I was standing to watch the drama unfold before me.

"We don't fight amongst ourselves." Theo continued.

"Yeah, we're a team. Boyzzz." Dobkins mocked Theo.

"And I'm the captain." Greenwood said staring at Jerome.

Jerome carelessly dropped the chainsaw on the ground, causing me to jump a little because of the sudden loud noise it made against the hard wood floor.

"Captain of my foot." Jerome bluntly replied.

"I've murdered a dozen women, terrorized the city." Jerome nodded and motioned with his fingers for Greenwood to keep talking. "What have you done? Chop up your mommy?"

"Everybody has to start somewhere." Jerome whispered, walking closer to Greenwood. "See I have vision, and ambition, and brains."

I walked over to Jerome and reached up to grab one of his shoulders so he wouldn't get to close.

"Your just a nutty old cannibal." Jerome chuckled and extended his arms out to the sides. "How many people can you eat before that shtick gets old?"

"I could eat one more." Greenwood nodded my way, eying me like a predator with its prey.

I let go of Jeromes shoulder and backed up a little so that I'm away from the women eater. Jerome gave Greenwood a crazed glare and and turned his torso to look at me then back at Greenwood, who was still eyeballing me.

"I can see we are going to have to resolve this one, once and for all." Theo butted in.

Jerome put his hands down behind his back and turned to look at Theo with a closed smile. Theo pulled out a Ruger SP101 from behind him and empties the bullets leaving only one in.

"You all know this game, right?" Theo asked looking between the two boys.

"Oh, love it." Jerome said with a evil smile.

Theo spinned the bullet chamber till it clicked and put the gun in between the boys, waiting for someone to grab it first.

"Who wants to be the boss?" Theo asked.

"Ladies first." Jerome teased, staring at Greenwood.

Greenwood shakily grabbed the gun. He aimed the gun at Jerome at first and then slowly put the gun to the side of his own head. I smiled at the scene before me, amused and hoping the bullet would go through Greenwood's skull. Greenwood squeezed his eyes shut and pulled the trigger. Nothing happened. I sighed and my smile faded. Greenwood chuckled as he handed the gun over to Jerome so he could take his turn in the little game. Jerome took the gun and waved it around in his hand carelessly like a piece of plastic. He positioned the gun the correct way in his hand and looked at Greenwood with that crazed look in his eyes again.

"Hey, Greenwood, what's the secret to good comedy?" Jerome said, putting the gun to the side of his head and smiling.

"Jerome," I said softly, taking a step forward.

My heart began racing with doubt that he'd for sure survive this. Jerome pulled the trigger and nothing happened. A wave of relief washed over me.

"Timing." Jerome said, his smile growing bigger.

"And what's courage?" Jerome said darkly, putting the gun to the side of his cheek.

As I watched him pull the trigger again I could feel my heart start to speed up again. Nothing happened.

"Grace under pressure. And, who's the boss?" Jerome growled, putting the gun under his chin.

A bit intrigued by how he hasn't died yet, I watched him with bug eyes. He pulled the trigger and I leaned back a bit, just in case, ya know... any blood and brains splatter out anywhere. Nothing. Greenwood looked at Jerome with disappointment that he hadn't shot himself. I giggled as I watched Greenwood's smile quickly turn to a frown.

"I'm the boss." Jerome whispered again, letting out a low and dark chuckle.

"I believe you are, Jerome. I believe you are." Theo agreed, slowly taking the gun out of Jeromes hand.

"Arigato, sensei." Jerome said back in his goofy accent, turning to bow to Theo with his hands together in front of him.

He turned back to Greenwood and grabbed the sword, like a child with a toy.

"Whoo! Hee!" He squealed as he walked away with the sword and came towards me.

He put the sword to my throat like Greenwood had done to him earlier and looked at me with bug eyes. I put my hands behind my back and made sure he couldn't see me grab a sword from out of the box I've been standing in front of.

"I'd love to slice that pretty pink throat of yours." Jerome said staring at the blade against my skin.

"I'd like to see you try!" I laughed as I quickly brought out the sword from behind me and crashed it against Jeromes, causing it to fall out of his grasp.

I aimed the tip of the sword at Jeromes chest but didn't push hard enough to actually puncture the skin. Jerome held up his hands in surrender. Tilting his head, staring at me with amusement and curiosity wondering what my next move would be. I nodded my head towards the sword on the ground. As he bent down to pick up the sword I removed the blade from his chest and got into a fighting stance. He kept his eyes on me the whole time as he grabbed the sword and stood back up, getting into position.

"En garde!" Jerome shouted.

We moved swiftly around the room, clashing our swords together. For a moment, I felt normal. Like we where just normal teens having a good time. I didn't feel insane. Jerome aimed his sword for my face but I blocked it using my sword and tried pushing his down. Jerome, being the stronger one in the situation, used his sword to push me back and I landed with a thud on the ground. We both giggled which turned into loud laughter as he helped me up.

"Got ya." Jerome said with a smirk.

"Sorry to ruin your little moment," Tabitha said in a bitchy tone, walking up to us, "but we have work to do."

She was holding some folded white clothes which she pushed into Jeromes chest for him to grab. She handed me a folded white and black cheerleaders uniform that read 'GCHS' on it.

"Hurry and get dressed. The others are already waiting." Tabitha said looking between the both of us with her usual scowl and walked away.

Two chapters in one nigh huh?!
Sorry I ended it at a weird spot I just needa get to the next chapter lol

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

427 12 9
" They became the Queen & King of Gotham' & may God help anyone who disrespected the Queen. "
279K 7.8K 52
"What's the matter gorgeous? Cat got your tongue?" So, after the breakout, Jerome found a mysterious blond girl on the street and decided he wanted t...
138K 3.8K 157
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐œ๐ข๐ซ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ฌ. ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ. ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๏ฟฝ...
49.4K 2.5K 15
[๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐จ "๐†๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐‡๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž"] ๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ, ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ...