KILL THIS LOVE // k.jn & m.ls

By bpstars

Jennie had always thought she would marry the love of her life. Or... Well, that was until she saw a tall bl... More

PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FIVE
SIX

FOUR

1K 92 12
By bpstars

While I force myself to cover my eyes
I need to bring an end to this love

JENNIE

"Alright so,"

The two girls were sitting across each other in the dining room with two cups of coffee. Jennie found herself liking the woman way more than she thought she would.

Well, she still hated her cocky smirk and constant teasing, but apart from that, she was quite decent. Her presence was even... slightly enjoyable, and definitely appreciated by the brunette who so desperatly needed her to plan her perfect revenge.

She needed something that would crush Junghwa's heart, just like he crushed Jennie's, and Lisa was an expert in that field. She was apparently so used to letting anyone come in her life if they could make her forget about the real world for a brief moment, than being hurt after and having to avenge herself was becoming a habit.

Was it unhealthy? Yes, definitely, but that she didn't seem to care.

"What does he love the most in life ?" The taller girl asked, and Jennie wondered for a second, what could that be? Hell, she thought she was the one he loved the most, but that turned out to be very, very, wrong.

"His... I guess anything related to his money" She said after some time, realizing that it had always been his money before her anyway. How blind had she been?

Lisa shook her head at that. "He's pretty fucking rich, whatever we break, he'll repay, we have to hit him right in his heart, if he even has that." Jennie nodded, that did make sense. And she really wanted him to suffer. "So just think, it can be whatever... A vase from his grandparents, a picture, I don't know. Anything that would really hurt," The blonde continued.

"Well... Oh, I know!" of course,  "He has a collection of watches, pretty expensive but the price is not what he cares about the most, he just loves them more than anything. Some of them are limited editions, basically irreplaceable" She said with a small smirk.

A wide smile formed on the taller's lips, "That's it!" she exclaimed. "Oh gosh, he couldn't stop talking about his stupid watches, you're a genius!"

Jennie felt a small pinch in her heart at that. Right, of course he shared his passion with her too, as stupid as they were. It hurt to realize she wasn't even special in his eyes.

But it was fine, she will be fine.

"So where are they?" The girl asked, and instead of replying Jennie just took her arm and guided her towards hers and Junghwa's shared bedroom... Or, whoever it belonged to now.

"I don't remember exactly... I don't go through his stuff a lot, he doesn't like it, but they should be somewhere around here"

Lisa scoffed, and the brunette raised an eyebrow at that.

"What?"

"He doesn't want you to go through his stuff... He really sounds like a cheater, Jennie."

It sounded weird to hear her name coming from the girl's mouth, but... she kinda liked it. However, being reminded once again that the man she loved was a cheater sent a new wave of sadness through her.

She tried to just shrug it off, but obviously, it didn't go unnoticed by the taller, and she muttered a small "sorry,"

"It's okay" Jennie forced a smile, it was all that she could do right now, but as she looked up to see the girl, she found herself completely hypnotized by her big doe eyes.

For a second, Junghwa totally disappeared... No, in fact, the whole world disappeared. It was only the both of them. The atmosphere became way too tense, and the brunette only wanted to look away.  But she couldn't, Lisa's gaze was way too captivating, she just couldn't look away.

She didn't know how long it lasted. Probably a few seconds only, but Jennie could have sworn that she stayed completely frozen, at Lisa's mercy, for an eternity.

She didn't know whether she wanted it to stop or last forever.

But Lisa decided for her, "So," she cleared her throat, finally breaking the eye contact, "the watches"

"Right," Jennie nodded, back to reality.

That, whatever it was, ...didn't happen.

Focus, Jennie. Focus.

She began searching through his drawers, bedside table, anywhere she could think of. But as she was concentrated on her task, she heard a door open, and a breathy "Holy shi-"

She turned around, chuckling at the sight.  "I see that you found our dressing room"

Lisa stood in front of it, her eyes wide opened and her mouth agape. "You guys are... that rich..."

Jennie laughed, and it wasn't fake or forced this time. She just couldn't help it. That was... way too cute.

"I guess you could say that..."

Lisa shook her head. "Could the watches be there?"

The brunette only shrugged. "I'm not sure..."

But then, everything became clear. Of course, that psycho had them there.

"The safe!!!" She exclaimed, rushing towards the corner of their dressing. "Obviously they're here, he cares about that shit so much, he wouldn't just put them in a random drawer."

Lisa shook her head, an amused grin on her face, "I'm not even surprised anymore."

She came behind the brunette, a little too close if you asked her or her very unstable heart, and she inspected it closely, "Do you know the combination?"

"What do you think?" Jennie let out a bitter laugh. He had way too many secrets, that was just one more. Hell, she had not a single idea what he kept inside.

"Any idea what that could be?"

Jennie only shrugged her shoulders, and typed the first numbers that came to her mind,

13,12,31

Their anniversary.

She didn't even know why she typed it, because despite the date being incredibly easy to remember, he always forgot it. Well, not always, but he had for the past two years.

Maybe she just had a ounce of hope that she still meant something to him. Just a ounce.

But it disappeared immediately when a red light appeared, and a low chuckle left her mouth.

Bastard.

"Your anniversary is on new year's eve ? Wow,"

Jennie immediately turned around, facing the blonde with her famous cold gaze.

"How did you know it was our anniversary?" She asked, genuinely confused.

"You seem like the romantic type, so i figured you would either type your birthday or your anniversary with him. Since I doubt that you're born in 2013, the second option seemed more appropriate" She simply said, and Jennie huffed

"I get why he likes you, you're far more observant and way less dumb than I thought"

At that, a loud, genuine laugh left Lisa's mouth, "Nice of you, thanks" She said once she regained her serious, "But don't be fooled. He definitely only liked me for my looks"

Jennie almost answered 'I get it'.

Almost.

Gosh, no! What was she even thinking?

Go back to your main task, Jennie. The safe. Not the woman.

"Do you have anything better ?" She asked after clearing her throat.

"His birthday?" The blonde said, immediately going past the brunette to try her so brillliant idea.

Jennie just laughed, shaking her head, "He wouldn't be that dumb, I mean-"

But then, the safe opened, shutting her up immediately. Lisa had a smug smirk on, and Jennie only wanted to erase it off her face.

Hell, this girl was really confusing her. A minute she was being all nice and sweet, and the second  she had this insufferable attitude that made Jennie want to punch her right in her perfect nose.

"Looks like he is that dumb", She said as she completely opened the safe and peeked inside, without even giving the brunette a glance.

Do not hit her. Do no-

"-Holy fucking shit! No way!"

Curiosity took over her anger, and Jennie looked up to see what had induced this reaction.

She didn't really know what she was expecting to see, maybe a few important papers, a little money or the watches if she was lucky.

But definitely not dozens of wads of cash and at least one hundred thousand worth of jewels. Yet...

"What the actual fuck?" Jennie let out subconsciously.

"Uh, I knew his job was nice but... Is that normal ?" Lisa asked, and Jennie shook her head, her mouth still agape.

"No, definitely no, where the hell did he find all that money?"

"Well at least you were right about the watches sweetheart," She said, and Jennie's heart missed a beat. God, couldn't she stop with the pet names ?! "-But holy hell, that's even better than what I thought! We're really getting our revenge huh"

...How ?

She couldn't believe that all of this was hidden just under her nose all this time. The situation was way worse than what she thought.

"I can't believe it- And he protected this with his fucking birthday ?"

Dumbass.

"Well, maybe it's only a small portion of what he actually has... I mean, who know what else he's hiding ?"

"I don't know, but I'm definitely not letting this go, fuck-"

Jennie started to feel her blood boil in her veins. So many lies... She realized that she had not a single idea of who he actually was.

But no one should dare mess with her. Not even him.

No matter how he got all of this, no matter who he really was, she'll make him suffer. So. Bad.

She couldn't wait to have him begging for her to stop.

"I'm with you on that, Jennie. Especially if I can make some profit off of this..." The blonde said as she took a necklace in her hand, definitely worth more than a month of her salary. A cocky smirk formed on her lips, and frankly, Jennie was starting to like that look. "I know exactly what we're going to do..."

Oh, how he'll regret this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 21.1K 76
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

153K 3.6K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
84.4K 2.5K 70
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
1.2M 51.6K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC