Lets Just Say..... I Was Not...

By BUBSTER_Na_Na_

I was not expecting to turn into werewolf on my 16th birthday, definitely not expecting the word Mate to be r... More

Preface
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue (Details on the sequel as well)

Chapter 29

6.1K 147 22
By BUBSTER_Na_Na_

Hey guys okay so almost 30 chapters!! WEEEOOOOO I'm soo excited!! Anyways here is your chapter 29 thanks for all the support guys!!

LOVE YOU ALL!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN MEEEEEE!!!!!!

Chapter 30

I hopped off the bus and started walking with Karen and Tyson. Its been almost two weeks of training hardcore after school all the time. I hardly have time to hang out with my new boyfriend George.
"Is there training tonight Sienna slash Luna?" Tyson asked. He would always say that now and it pissed me off allot. I shrugged.
"Ya I guess have we ever had a day off yet?" I asked sarcastically.
"No," Karen grumbled. I laughed. She really dreaded going to practice. Apparently she was in Raidens group and he is bossy. I have to have a chat with him. He has been avoiding me for the last two weeks ever since he saw me and George together.

He really is grumpy according to Vince. But hey what can I say I can't fall for my mate I wont let it happen. I glanced over my shoulder and saw him glaring at the back of my head. I turned back around and sighed. I didn't think he would care this much. I waved Karen off and me and Tyson kept walking. 
"So what are you going to do about big bad alpha?" He asked. All my friends knew about Raiden being pissed about me dating George.

"Talk to him." I said in a duh tone. Tyson was coming over before practice and we were going to make dinner for the pack.
"Thanks captain obvious I want the details." He told me rolling his eyes. I chuckled.
"OH ya I guess just about being too bossy in practice with his group." I said and shrugged.
"Nothing about you and George? Nothing!?" He exclaimed.
"Nope!" I said back popping the 'p'.
"Why not?" He asked confused.

"Because what happens between me and George is none of his business." I said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. Tyson winced.
"Uh Sienna?" He asked wearily.
"Yes  Ty?" I asked.
"It sorta is his business. He's your mate he has a right to know everything about your dating life." Tyson said looking away and he started whistling a merry little tune of his own.

I glared at the ground as I walked. I didn't want anything of mine to have to be Raidens business. Especially my dating history and darkest secrets. I walked up my front steps and Ty and I walked in. We went to the kitchen and I dropped my bag. I got him a drink which he ordered from my 'menu'.
"Thanks gurly." He said and started gulping down. I just waved it off and grabbed out burgers ad hot dogs my mom has bought for tonight.

Tonight I put together a nice barbecue in the clearing for our pack. Shaun told me that they never have the whole pack together at one time hardly ever. I thought about this. How are we supposed to be a pack and stick with each other if we are hardly together. I want my pack to trust one another not stick in little clumps and trust a few people. I wanted a tight nit family like pack! I will get it too hopefully. I heard the door bell ring.
"Tyson go get it." I said and he left the room. A minute later I heard him come back in. I looked at saw George with him.
"Oh hey!" I said and walked over giving him a quick peck.

"Hey beautiful." He said and Tyson made a gagging noise. I chuckled.
"Why are you here practice doesn't start for a while." I said pulling my phone out and checking the time.
"I heard you are responsible for the barbecue tonight so I decided to come help you out seeing as we hardly get time to spend together." He said frowning at the end.
"Agreed!" I exclaimed and grabbed his hand and pulled him to the counter.
"Okay you can start making patties wash your hands first though." I said and scrunched up my face. He just chuckled.
"Yes mam' !" He said and washed his hands. I got Tyson chopping potatoes into fries and I started making pasta.

I was going full out for this get together. I had put in a order at the bakery for tons of doughnuts. I bought ice cream, I was making pasta a good sauce, some burgers and fries. My dad was making stake and we had some of the elders bringing some good food too. I was proud of myself. We got the speakers and some ipods I wasn't planning a party but just a ice get together. Music can help people bond I must say.

I started making my sauce now. I heard my dad fill the coolers and get propane. I heard Demitri and the boys come into the kitchen.
"Oh hey boys can you take the two barbecues and propane tanks to the clearing please?" I asked.
"Ya sure!" Vince said and left the room with the others. I smiled. We had told everyone to bring blankets and chairs to sit on too. I finished cooking and then looked over to see my boyfriend and friend sitting already done chatting away. I wrapped everything and put them in my dads cooler.

"Okay what now?" I asked washing my hands.
"What time is it?" George asked.
"Um I think close to training." I said sadly.
"AWE can I skip today and sleep and then come to the get together after?" Tyson groaned.
"No! Tyson you can't!" I said shocked and hurt he didn't want to be at my training.
"I'm going to anyways." He said gruffly.
"No I am telling you as Luna that you are going to go to training today." I said sternly staring him in the eye.

George chuckled and Tyson sighed.
"I hate it when you do that to me." He said quietly.
"I'm sorry Tyson but if the threat did happen I want everyone having a chance at surviving." I explained.
"I know I know." He said waving his hand dismissively. I dried my hands and walked out of the room both boys following me like lost puppies.

"I'm going to change so following me isn't such a good idea." I warned. Tyson sat on the step with a huff and George sat down too. I raced upstairs and threw on a pair of jogging pants and a tank top with a pull over sweater over it. I pulled my hair back in a pony and fixed my makeup taking it off and then putting a little eyeliner on. I walked down stairs and tapped their heads ass I passed them.
"Ready!" I said and we walked outside. I saw my group and Raidens waiting. Raiden is no where to be seen though. Tyson raced into the crowd after giving a friendly hug.

"I will see you afterwards." George said and bent down. I pressed my lips to his and then we pulled apart. He walked away and I faced the crowd. I got some disapproving looks and some were just ignoring me.
"Okay!" I called up. I got every pair of eyes on me now.
"Hey guys ready for another day of torture!?" I asked and everyone groaned and I laughed. They had all complained once about being sore some complained more then others.
"Okay that sounds very enthusiastic guys very nice!" I said giving them a thumbs up. They laughed at me.

"Okay so Raiden isn't here so I will be taking on both groups as of now." I said there were tons of cheering. Until we all saw Raiden come out of his house and walk over to me. We were all quiet.
"Your late." I hissed. He shrugged. I sucked in a breath calming myself down.
"Alright run to the clearing in human form get going please and thank you!" I said and they all turned and formed the line. I had them take lines. I divided them into about four long lines. They had done this great. I was proud. Raiden went to go run but I grabbed his arm and yanked him back.

"Walk with me." I said and he growled and ripped his arm out of my grip. I feigned hurt.
"No." He said.
"I have to talk to you just walk with me. Please?" I asked and he turned eyeing my face for a second.
"Fine." He grumbled. I started walking and he kept up beside me.
"Okay  so today we are switching groups you take mine I will take yours. Okay?" I asked and he just nodded.
"Second of all can you ask them not tell them what to do?" I asked and he gave me a dirty look.
"You are such a hypocrite." He said and I winced at the harshness behind his voice.
"I'm just I know when its necessary to tell and when to ask." I explained.

He rolled his eyes.
"Your being bossy apparently." I said and he growled.
"You believe you friends over your mate. The one person who isn't supposed to lie to you." He said.
"Well yes. Raiden you can be bossy." I said and frowned at him.
"So can you." He said.
"I'm working on that part of me." I said.

"Thank god." He huffed.
"Raiden how come you haven't talked to me like at all?" I asked.
"What?" He snapped.
"You hardly talked to me in the last two weeks." I said and I sped up our walking.
"You want me to talk to you and pretend I don't caring your with him!? Sienna you have no idea how mad I am!" He snapped.

I was taken aback.
"This is about George?" I asked I knew it was just needed some confirmation.
"Of course it is! How can you not see that!" He yelled.
"I don't know." I muttered.
"Your so dense Sienna like how stupid could you be to not see that I want you!?" He yelled and I stopped walking and stared at him shocked.
"W-what?" I stuttered.
"I want you! I have wanted you since the day I saw your face! You are now going out with that I feel sick and ashamed that my mate doesn't even want me!" He yelled.

And the truth comes out!
"Raiden its not that-"I started.
"What ever Sienna when he screws up don't come to me and think I will just take you." He said  running towards the clearing. I sat there for a moment in shock. Oh my god! My heart is fluttery and warm at his words.
'I want you!' I closed my eyes and shook my head. Why am I so afraid to fall in love with my own mate? Yes I'm afraid!

I guess I just didn't want to be left heart broken when Raiden gets sick of me. I Groaned and ran towards the clearing too.

*********************************************************************

Once I made it there Raiden had already taken my old group and his new one. I looked at my bunch.
"Hey guys so lets go practice some kick *ss skills!" I said and they cheered. I beamed them a smile which was forced. All I could think about was what Raiden had said. It played over and over in my mind. I led the group to where I trained the last group. I hopped on the rock and training began.

*********************************************************************

When I ended training I met up with Raidens half and we saw all the blankets and chairs set up around. The adults were already there. I dismissed my half and Raiden did the same for his. I walked up to him.
"How did uh your side go?" I asked.
"Fine." He muttered and left me. I scowled at the ground for a moment when I was enveloped into a hug. I looked at the person hugging me and noticed George. I hugged him back smiling.
"Finally we can hang out." He groaned and I laughed.

"Yes we can." I replied and we held hands walking over to my friends. I left George there and went to the barbecue. Shaun was there and he smiled at me.
"This is a great idea people are having fun laughing and enjoying themselves. Even meeting pack member they never knew existed." Shaun said smiling proudly.
"Thanks, are you enjoying yourself?" I asked and he nodded. I laughed and turned to dad.

"Is everything alright here dad?" I asked and he nodded.
"Fine as wine darling." He said and I smiled.
"Good." I replied and I walked over to my friends again. I was starting to smell myself so I grabbed my boyfriend and Carmine and tugged on them.
"Ow I'm talking jeez!" Carmine squealed. I huffed and George went to visit his mother and father. I looked around and saw no one getting bored but me. I shrugged and took a running start. I ran super fast passing and weaving in between fellow pack members. I jumped when close enough to the water. I hit the water and sunk down. I kicked and re surfaced.

Everyone was looking over at me shocked. I swam around for a bit and enjoyed feeling the water between my hands and feet. I heard multiple more splashes and saw all my friends jumping in. I smiled. How did I manage to get such nice friends. Soon other people were joining us and we played a huge game of Marco polo in the pond.

I got out shortly after and chilled around the edge. George swam up to me smiling. I helped him up and he sat beside me.
"Got cold?" He asked sarcastically.
"Oh yes!" I replied rolling my eyes. He laughed. We fell into a awkward silence.
"So Raiden's your mate?" He asked after a while. I knew this has been bugging him.
"Yes." I replied.
"You don't want to be with him?" He asked me and I shrugged. Why the hell am I talking about this with my boyfriend?

"You don't know...." He trailed off.
"Well I obviously have that attraction to him but I am scared to fall for my mate." I said honestly. I could tell Raiden was listening on from in the pond.
"Why?" He asked.
"Because your mate is the one person that can make you feel like the most special person in the world but also they can hurt you the most out of anyone and anything." I said and he watched me. I looked at George.
"Why do you make so much sense?" He asked.

"I was born a Luna." I said smirking. He snorted.
"We all know this!" He exclaimed smiling. I laughed.
"Good." I said and he grabbed my hand. I leaned my head on his shoulder and sighed. He stiffened suddenly though and I gave him a funny look. I saw my sisters Elle and Joyce jump in the pond followed by Harley.
"You okay?" I asked and he nodded numbly.

"I uh got to go though see ya around babe." He said and kissed me quickly before leaving. I gave him a confused look but shrugged it off. I stayed late with everyone and was glad its Friday. Once everyone was starting to leave I helped people pack up and then we all walked back as a pack. I felt extremely proud. I had a permanent smile on until I came across a unfamiliar scent. I stopped and everyone else stopped and looked at me. I dropped what I was carrying and bent down sniffing the ground. It was a fresh scent. I turned around and waved Vince and Carmine over. They came over.
'Smell that' I asked. They nodded.
'Charles, Demitri, Vince, Hunter, and Carmine. Change.' I ordered and they exploded into their wolves.

I turned around and walked up to Raiden.
"Can you please make sure everyone in the pack gets home safe please!?" I begged and he watched me for a moment.
"Ya what ever." He said. I sighed and turned around. I started running into the forest with them behind me. I jumped and changed. I ran faster and I could hear them behind me. I followed the scent and kept running.

We ran and ran for over a hour. I finally came to the end of our trail. I stopped and they stopped behind me. I sniffed around and then heard howls. We looked all around and then I saw the pairs of eyes coming from the darkness around. I saw 1,2,3,4,5,6,7. 7 Sets of eyes! There is only seven of us. My friends aren't fully trained yet! They stepped out and surrounded us.
'Okay remain calm guys we got this.' I said encouragingly.
'Sienna we are surrounded what makes you so sure?' Charles asked. I said more sets of eyes join our already out numbering number 7.

I gulped.
'Nothing now,' I said and I heard a course of internal groans. They came out snapping and baring their teeth at us. I can't believe I brought my friends right in to this trap!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 1.7K 85
"You ungrateful bitch. I keep a roof over your head, and this is the thanks I get?" "You could have killed her," I retort, trying to muster up confid...
216K 10K 38
"I know I'm a monster, but even I have my limits!" I shout at him. He shouldn't have done that. "Wait, please, I- , let me explain. I'm sorry-" "I sh...
64.5K 3.1K 34
Book 2 in the Lotus Moon Series Rapidly descending into a self- destructive path of alcohol, fighting and depression, Gamma Jenson Lancaster needs t...
4.6K 259 36
"Who's there," I can't breath. I'm always looking over my shoulder ever since- I can't think about the now. I have to run but where, back to Jake? No...