Reverie » Black Clover

By astertataricvs

a state of being pleasantly lost in one's thoughts; a daydream. «────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────» ー come and have a t... More

ᴀsᴛᴀ || ᴄᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴍᴇ
ʏᴜɴᴏ || ᴘʀᴀɴᴋ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ
ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏʙʟɪᴠɪᴏᴜs ʙʀᴀᴛ
ᴊᴜʟɪᴜs ɴᴏᴠᴀᴄʜʀᴏɴᴏ || sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ
ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ ᴠᴀɴɢᴇᴀɴᴄᴇ || sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛғᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ
ғɪɴʀᴀʟ ʀᴏᴜʟᴀᴄᴀsᴇ || sᴀᴠɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴏᴢᴇʟ sɪʟᴠᴀ || ᴛᴇᴀsɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ
ʟᴇᴏᴘᴏʟᴅ ᴠᴇʀᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ || ʙᴏᴅʏɢᴜᴀʀᴅ
ʟᴀɴɢʀɪs ᴠᴀᴜᴅᴇ || ᴀɴɴᴏʏɪɴɢ ᴍɪᴅɢᴇᴛ
ʏᴜɴᴏ || ᴘʀᴀɴᴋ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴘᴛ. 2
ʟᴀɴɢʀɪs ᴠᴀᴜᴅᴇ || ᴀɴɴᴏʏɪɴɢ ᴍɪᴅɢᴇᴛ ᴘᴛ. 2
ғᴜᴇɢᴏʟᴇᴏɴ ᴠᴇʀᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ || ʀᴇᴅ-ʙʟᴏᴏᴅᴇᴅ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ
ɴᴏᴢᴇʟ sɪʟᴠᴀ || ᴛᴇᴀsɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ (ʙᴏɴᴜs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ)
ʏᴜɴᴏ || ᴘʀᴀɴᴋ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ (ʙᴏɴᴜs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ)
ᴊᴜʟɪᴜs ɴᴏᴠᴀᴄʜʀᴏɴᴏ || ᴀᴅᴍɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
sᴏʟɪᴅ sɪʟᴠᴀ || ɢʀᴀᴛɪᴛᴜᴅᴇ
ᴢᴏʀᴀ ɪᴅᴇᴀʟᴇ || ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ɪɴ ʜɪs ᴛʀᴀᴘs
ᴀsᴛᴀ || ᴘᴀᴛ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏᴏ
ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ ᴠᴀɴɢᴇᴀɴᴄᴇ || ᴀ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ
ᴍᴀɢɴᴀ sᴡɪɴɢ || ʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ ɢᴇsᴛᴜʀᴇ
ʟɪᴄʜᴛ || ғɪᴇʟᴅs ᴏғ ʜᴏᴘᴇ
ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ᴡᴀʀᴍᴛʜ
ʟᴀɴɢʀɪs ᴠᴀᴜᴅᴇ || ᴅɪᴠᴜʟɢᴇ
ʏᴜɴᴏ || ᴇɴᴠʏ
ᴀsᴛᴀ || ᴘᴀᴛ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴘᴛ. 2
ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ ᴠᴀɴɢᴇᴀɴᴄᴇ || sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛғᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴘᴛ. 2
ʟᴜᴍɪᴇʀᴇ || ʜᴀɴᴅғᴜʟ
ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇ
ʟᴇᴏᴘᴏʟᴅ ᴠᴇʀᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ || ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ ɪᴛ
ғɪɴʀᴀʟ ʀᴏᴜʟᴀᴄᴀsᴇ || sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ
ʟᴀɴɢʀɪs ᴠᴀᴜᴅᴇ || ᴅɪᴠᴜʟɢᴇ ᴘᴛ. 2
ᴢᴏʀᴀ ɪᴅᴇᴀʟᴇ || ᴠᴇʀᴀᴄɪᴏᴜs
ɴᴏᴢᴇʟ sɪʟᴠᴀ || ᴏɴʟʏ ᴍᴇ
ʜᴀᴍᴏɴ ᴄᴀsᴇᴜs || ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss ᴄʜᴇғ
ʀʜʏᴀ || ᴇᴍʙᴀʀʀᴀssᴍᴇɴᴛ
ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ɪᴛ
ᴢᴏʀᴀ ɪᴅᴇᴀʟᴇ || ᴡᴏʀsᴛ sᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ
ᴊᴜʟɪᴜs ɴᴏᴠᴀᴄʜʀᴏɴᴏ || ɪɴᴛʀɪɢᴜɪɴɢ
ɴᴏᴢᴇʟ sɪʟᴠᴀ || sᴀᴅɪsᴛɪᴄ ᴡɪғᴇ
ᴢᴏʀᴀ ɪᴅᴇᴀʟᴇ || ᴄʟᴜᴍsʏ
ᴍᴇʀᴇᴏʟᴇᴏɴᴀ ᴠᴇʀᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ || ʀᴇʟʏ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ
ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ ʜᴀʙɪᴛ
ʏᴜɴᴏ || ᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴏᴜs
ғɪɴʀᴀʟ/ʟᴀɴɢʀɪs || ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ
ᴊᴜʟɪᴜs ɴᴏᴠᴀᴄʜʀᴏɴᴏ || ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜsʏ
ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴇ
ɴᴏᴢᴇʟ sɪʟᴠᴀ || ʀᴇᴍᴇᴅʏ
ɴᴀᴄʜᴛ ғᴀᴜsᴛ || ᴇɴɪɢᴍᴀᴛɪᴄ

ʏᴀᴍɪ sᴜᴋᴇʜɪʀᴏ || ᴀᴄᴛɪɴɢ ᴄᴜᴘɪᴅ

12.4K 400 535
By astertataricvs

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"(Name), it's been years since you're hiding your feelings towards Yami," the Wizard King said whilst signing some papers that Marx handed him.

"Wizard King, stop your blabbering and just do your work," you deadpanned but inwardly you were in hysteria because of just hearing the name of Yami Sukehiro; the one that you loved for years.

"Why don't you just confess to him already? I wanted to be the best man at your wedding. Also the godfather of your children!" He said in excitement and his eyes were sparkling. Your face flushed to what the Wizard King had told you.

"Why are you thinking about our wedding already?! And what do you mean c-c-c-children?!"

"It's because it would lead in the end nonetheless," he said a matter of factly to which you only slammed your hands on his table, embarrassed.

"Can you stop this nonsense, Wizard King! You're making me embarrassed!" You covered your face with your hands then dashed away from his office, didn't notice that you passed one of Julius' advisors.

Marx who'd just come into his office watched your retreating figure, he looked at Julius with creased eyebrows. He already had a clue to what happened between you and the Wizard King.

"Did you teased (Name) again?" Marx sighed in annoyance and Julius just flashed him his usual smile.

"It's years since I've known that (Name) likes Yami... I wanted to help her to get together with him, I've been shipping them since!" The Wizard King hollered in excitement and his advisor only closed his eyes to prevent himself from scolding the blonde-haired guy.

"Since when did you became so interested in other people's love life?"

"Since the day when (Name) told me that he loves Yami," he chuckled, standing up from his seat. Marx only stared at him with a curious look and the Wizard King looked outside from his window. Watching the beautiful land that he's been protecting.

"Marx, I guess it's my time to take some action" Julius twisted his body to look at his assistant. The mushroom head gave him a bewildered gaze, waiting for the Wizard King to finish his sentence.

"It's now my time to act like a cupid."

Your feet dragged you to the lobby of the royal castle. You were catching your breath since you ran away all the way here. You can't contain the way how the Wizard King kept on teasing you towards Yami. It's always been like that, whenever you're going to his office he would drift the topic at Yami that would make your heart thump by just hearing his name.

You really regretted that you told Julius that you liked Yami, but you don't have a choice since he's the most trusted person you've known and he was your friend, despite that he's older than you. Marx even knows that you like the Captain of the Black Bulls, he was a supported friend and he's the opposite of Julius constant teasing. You were glad that sometimes Marx can control the enthusiastic Wizard King.

The reason why you liked the lazy captain is because you were in the same squad with Julius who's the Captain of Azure Deer and also with William Vangeance. William was one of your friends also but he's kinda aloof before and not much of a talker. The four of you would sometimes go on a mission together and whenever you're on the brink of death, he would instantly save you just like a hero in the books that you have read. That's when you started to fall for the lousy Captain of the Black Bulls, William also became the Captain to the strongest squad which is the Golden Dawn. You, on the other hand, became one of the Wizard King's advisors along with Marx. You're stuck with Julius and serving him as he was the Wizard King, you've always known him as the strongest person you have ever known, nevertheless, he was entitled as the Wizard King. Julius deserves it so you don't have any complaints, furthermore, he's your friend!

•••

Julius attempt #1

Julius asked for Marx assistance for his scheme that he planned on making you and Yami get together. Marx thought that it was a ridiculous idea and told the Wizard King to just leave you be. But the inconvincible captain didn't waver by Marx, he needs to do it for the sake of you and especially for him. He needs to witness your wedding and be the best man!

"Your reason is ridiculous Wizard King." Marx sighed in irritation after he contacted Yami to go in the royal castle.

"I'm just helping, (Name)," he stated to which an irk mark appeared on his assistant's head.

"You're not helping! You're making it worse! (Name) will probably kill you if she ever knows this scheme of yours," he snarled and Julius only shook his head then smiled.

"(Name), would probably hit me on the head though," he corrected which Marx only looked at him ridiculously.

"Are you really forty?" He heaves a sigh, shooking his head.

Yami was now in front of the Wizard Kings office. He was wondering why Julius wants to see him despite that today is their day off to their duties. As always, Asta tagged along with the Captain since he wanted to see the Wizard King that he really admired. Yami told him that his presence isn't needed but the hardheaded guy pestered him until he agrees. Since he wasn't giving up, the anti-magic user convinced his Captain to tag along. That's why they both entered the Wizard King's office, only to be greeted by Julius' smiling face, the poker face of Marx and you whose jaw literally dropped on the ground.

"It's nice to see you, Wizard King!" Greeted by Asta, enthusiastically.

"Oh you came along too, Asta-kun." Julius beamed his welcoming smile.

"Hey there, mushroom head," Yami said to Marx.

"Hey th-- Stop calling me mushroom head!" Marx scolded but the lazy Captain only puffs a smoke with an emotionless facade.

"Oh, isn't it the little shrimp." He averted his gaze towards you to which your face suddenly flushed because Yami was looking at you right now.

You can feel your heart beating quickly that it might burst any moment because the only one that you love was in front of you plus staring at you.

Julius was in fact amused to what he was seeing right now. He called you to come to his office without telling anything. You just complied him since he has the authority to order anyone. If he told you that Yami would come, you might not even step closer to his office and would gladly disobey the Wizard King. Now that his plan was a success, he only smiled at the guests in front of him.

"Oi, are you still breathing?" Yami trailed off while crouching down to meet your eye level. Because of the close proximity that you're having with him. Your blood rushes through your face and pushed the foreigner violently. You can feel how muscular his chest was, it's like a rock. But it doesn't concern you now!

'I need to get away from Yami! I'm embarrassed!'

"BACK OFF!" You screeched while your eyes were closed. "KYAAAAAA!" instead of slapping the Captain, your palm landed on Asta's cheeks that causes him to fly in the corner of the room.

And you started to run away without knowing that you slapped Asta.

"WHY I'D BEEN SLAPPED?!"

Julius was dumbstruck to what you did and stared at the poor boy who just receives your merciless slap.

"Are you okay?" Marx asked Asta worriedly.

"Y-Yes hehe." He laughed sheepishly while scratching his head. Marx knew that Asta wasn't fine at all, he can see that red handprint of yours crept on his left cheek.

"What happened to her?" Asked a dumbfounded Yami.

"A-Ahh! I guess she's j-just sick." He laughed awkwardly.

Julius attempt #2

"I told you, Sir Julius. It's best to leave (Name) alone," Marx stated. They were inside his office once again.

Yesterday was a failure, and Julius was disappointed with how you acted towards Yami. He didn't know that you're that shy to suddenly run away, it was unexpected for him for you to do that, especially when you slapped the little boy without noticing. Because of you running away, his plan backfired. Therefore he comes up with a new plan again, today was a perfect timing to commence his new plan since all the Captains would gather around in the Royal Castle to have a meeting.

And of course being the acting cupid Julius was, he asked you to come with him but you didn't know what's his reason. He didn't mention to you that he's going to have a meeting with the Captains so that you won't able to ruin his plan.

"I'm certain that the meeting would be disastrous," Marx said a matter of factly.

"Does all the captains were now in the meeting place?" Julius asked, preparing himself to go to the venue.

"They were waiting for you, Wizard King," he answered then bit his lower lip, he was reluctant at first if he's going to obey the request of the Wizard King. But since he doesn't have any choice he complied to his request nevertheless. Marx ordered you to grab some snacks and tea for the Captains. Of course, he didn't tell you that it was for them.

"(Name) was now preparing for the snacks, Sir Julius." The Wizard King was delighted to hear that. He thanked his assistant then stride himself to go to the meeting place.

'Now it's time to commence the new plan.'

You were waiting for the snacks and tea that Marx had ordered you. You were dumbfounded to where you're gonna give the snacks, he just informed you to go to the venue that Marx mentioned. Julius even asked you to come with him to that place without knowing the case.

Once the snacks were done, you maneuvered your way towards the venue of the meeting place. Reaching the chamber, you knocked before going inside. But as soon as you opened the door, you were bombarded by a group of people sitting in front of the long table with Julius. Your eyes immediately landed at Yami who was usually puffing his smoke, you once again sighted the little boy who'd just came along with him yesterday.

You still didn't know that you slapped him though.

"Oh you're finally here, (Name)," Julius chirped and signalled you to come to him. Your lips were slightly parted, still in shock because you once again saw Yami today. You've just seen him yesterday and now again?! You were kinda happy to see him but at the same time flustered because he was staring at you!

"I-I didn't know that there will be a m-meeting," you softly told Julius but he just gave you a reassuring smile.

"I'm sorry if I haven't told you, I was busy yesterday because of the paperwork."

"Huh? It's because you're always ditching your work," you said bluntly making Julius chuckled meekly from your words.

"Can you stay here until the meeting adjourned?" You looked at him stupidly.

"Huh?! I don't want to! And besides Ya--" to your instinct, you slapped your mouth once you realized that you're going to blurt out his name in front of everyone. Especially he was here inside the room!

"Please (Name)?" Julius looked at you with puppy eyes to which you only grimaced.

"N-No!"

"Oh isn't that croissants?" Yami intervened, closing the gap between you two so that he could reach the croissants on the tray that you were holding.

Since Yami was getting closer, your hands began to tremble making the tray to shudder. The Black Bulls Captain noticed it so he looked at you with a baffled expression.

"You look like a tomato because of your red face," he dampened with a poker face.

"Is that a croissant?! Can I have some too--"

"KYAAAAAAA!" You release your hold on the tray and again, you slapped Asta, throwing him on the air.

"I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING!"

You run for your lives away from the venue, still didn't notice that Asta's the one you slapped since your eyes were closed.

Julius only sweatdropped at the ruckus that had occurred. Once again, his plan didn't succeed and you ran away from the meeting place. All the captains were eyeing the helpless Asta who was thrown at the corner of the room.

"What's the problem with that woman?" Asked by Jack.

"I'm feeling déjà vu right now," Yami commented, blowing some smoke.

"Afufufufu, how's the slap Asta-kun? I wanted to paint you when you were slapped by the Wizard King's advisor. It's a masterpiece!"

"IT'S NOT A MASTERPIECE! AND WHY I'M ALWAYS BEING SLAP BY HER?!"

"This is ridiculous," Nozel commented flatly.

Julius last attempt

The Wizard King prepared a banquet for the Magic Knights who've been serving and protecting the country for years. It was his idea and informed the King of Clover Kingdom. First, the King declined Julius proposal but he agreed anyway when the Wizard King told him that if he agreed to his proposal, everyone would be happy and praise the King.

The King of Clover is really gullible.

Since his proposal has been accepted, he grabbed the chance to do his last attempt to progress yours and Yami's relationship. He announced to all of the squad that a banquet would be held in the Royal Castle next week, they need to wear formal attire for this event. Everyone was ecstatic and excited about the announcement of Julius. Therefore, the Magic Knights prepared their suits and dresses that they will wear for the banquet.

You were surprised to hear the announcement from Julius. If that banquet is for the Magic Knights... then you're going to see Yami! Your face instantly flamed by just imagining the Captain wearing a suit. You haven't seen him wearing a suit since he's always in his usual attire. Even though that Yami's clothes is not proper, you still like him nonetheless.

"Sir Julius, why'd you even held a banquet for the Magic Knights?" You asked the Wizard King with curiosity. Julius merely gave you a mischievous smile then his eyes sparkled.

"It's because they needed to have fun too, they've been doing their duties splendidly. They need to relax for once," he cheerfully responded to which you only looked at him suspiciously. Your intuition says that there's another reason behind it, but you don't have a clue to what Julius was scheming.

"Oh right! (Name), you should prepare for the banquet!"

"I'm not going," you said with finality in your voice. The Wizard King was horrified by your answer and quickly rushes in front of you.

"You need to go, (Name)! Everyone should be there!" He yelled while shaking you back and forth vigorously. You pry his hands away from your shoulders then blood rushes to your face.

"I'm not! I don't want Yami to see me wearing some flashy dress!" You screamed, terrified.

"No! You need to go! I order you as the Wizard King in this country!" You were taken aback to what he just said. He's playing dirty, he suddenly used his position that you knew you can't disobey him.

"You're unfair, Wizard King!" You wailed. Julius smirked in triumph. Being a Wizard King really has its own perks.

"Now, (Name). All the advisors should be present in the banquet, Marx and the others will come, that means you too." Sighing in defeat, you don't have a choice but to go to the banquet and deal with the embarrassment that is waiting for you. Yami will probably mock you for wearing such a gaudy outfit, you've known him well for the past years that you've been with him and William...

"I need to find a dress," you said unwillingly and Julius' eyes gleamed in excitement.

"Oh, you don't have to! I've already bought you a dress and I hired a hairdresser to do your makeup." Your jaw drops on the cold floor watching the Wizard King in disbelief.

"WHAT?!" You screeched, "Why I'm not informed about this?! And you already bought me a dress?! You really want me to go to that banquet of yours?! Are you scheming something, Sir Julius?!"

Julius smile crooked and averted his gaze from you while whistling. Your lips parted knowing that he really has something under his sleeve. Now that you think of it, these past few days he was always ordering you around and whenever you're with Julius, you're going to see Yami. Building the puzzle pieces that you're with Julius, you gasped when you found out what the Wizard King was planning.

"SIR JULIUS! You're planning something about me and Yami, weren't you?!" Your voice raised, accusingly pointing your index finger at him. Julius was surprised and at the same time, nervous. Now that you found out his scheme, he already predicted that you seriously won't attend the banquet after what you have learned.

This is his last attempt! It shouldn't crater!

"I WON'T ATTEND TO THAT BANQUET!"

"Time Binding Magic: Chrono Stasis," the Wizard king chanted and you were captured by Julius famous binding magic and didn't waste any more time to start his plan.

Marx removed his magic from brainwashing you, he was opposed to Julius idea but he doesn't have a choice since the Wizard King was really persistent. The banquet have already begun minutes ago, and everyone was enjoying the banquet for them. All the Magic Knights were wearing their best suits and dresses that they have, especially the nobles wear their expensive and extravagant attire for this once in a lifetime occasion.

Your senses came back when Marx removed his magic, the first thing you saw was everyone dancing on the dance floor with sweet music playing. Your lips parted and gasped, you quickly look at yourself only to find out that you're wearing a beautiful symmetrical royal blue dress up to your knees. Your hair was curled and a flower was tucked in your ear. You won't deny that the hairdresser really did her work splendidly, you even wondered how'd you changed into this.

"I brainwashed you while the hairdresser was doing her work on you," Marx answered your question despite that you didn't even ask him.

"(Name)!" The two of you turned your heads to look at the Wizard King waving at you with a big smile on his face, added by his twinkling eyes.

While the Wizard King was marching towards your way, your eyes landed on Yami that was hiding behind Julius' back. Your face eventually reddened seeing Yami heading to you with Julius.

'Y-Y-Yami?!' You shrieked mentally.

This is the first time you've seen the lazy Captain wearing a suit, you can notice the firm muscles underneath the clothes, he looks manly and... handsome.

"I see, the dress that I bought really suits you," Julius complimented you but you didn't hear him since your mind was fuzzy because of embarrassment that you're feeling right now. Yami stared at you flatly to which your reddened face add more hue.

Julius didn't bring Asta because there's a possibility that you might slap him again across the face. The Wizard King felt sympathy towards the poor boy who constantly receiving your vigorous slap.

"You bought the dress?" Asked Yami, curious.

"Yes, isn't she beautiful?" Julius cooed dragging Yami in front of you. The lousy Captain was taken aback by his action, and you're entire being completely malfunctioned. The visage of yours was fuming that Marx can even notice the smoke above your head.

'Get a hold of yourself, (Name)' Marx thought.

Yami stared at you with droopy eyes, he scrutinized you from head to toe and your heart was beating rapidly, it feels like it's suffocating you.

"Nah, she's bland," he stated, cooly.

Julius and Marx's lips parted in shock, you on the other hand... felt a pang inside your chest and you can feel your blood drained. Lifting your head slowly to sight the one you that you loved, your eyes were becoming blurry. The stare that he was giving you shows disinterest, you feel disappointed to what he just said about you. You thought that making yourself look presentable and pretty to his eyes would change how Yami describes you but... it was all futile all along. Yami is really a rude man and doesn't have any delicacy, he's a coldhearted bastard.

"(N-Name)..." Julius' voice croaked, he's worried at you right now.

"A-Ah... I-Is that so? W-Well I-I'm really bland in the first place." You forcefully laughed but stopped midway since you can't handle the pain inside your heart.

"Enjoy the banquet, I need to go." Then you suddenly run away from them while tears were cascading on your cheeks.

The three only stared at your retreating figure, Marx was seriously worried for you, he knows that you're hurt by the words of the Black Bulls Captain. Julius was disappointed at Yami, he didn't even use some right words to say, instead, Yami offended the shit out of you.

"Yami, that was really rude of you," Julius informed with creased eyebrows.

"Sir Julius, I know what you've been up to lately." Yami take the cigarette off his lips and throw it in the trashbin. On the other hand, the Wizard King stiffened to what his subordinate told him.

"W-What do you mean?" Yami faced Julius with his usual poker face while his hands were inside his pockets.

"I know that you're hooking us up in that scheme of yours." The Wizard King and Marx's eyes widened in shock and steal glances to each other. Julius sighed in defeat and smiled lopsidedly.

"I don't deny that... did your intuition told you?"

"Well yeah... but Sir Julius, may I tell you this?" Yami closed the gap between him and the Wizard King. When he was satisfied with the gap, he speaks that causes the two guys to be astounded to what he told them.

"I don't need your help to hook us up, I can do it by myself. I'm the one who loves her, so it's my job to make a move on her."

Yami walks away from the two stunned guys, but Julius stopped him from his tracks when he shouted enough for Yami to hear.

"Since when did you liked her?" Julius asked, curious. Yami looked over his shoulders then responded,

"Since we're still in Azure Deer." And that's when Yami took the opportunity to leave the crowded place.

Back to you who's in the balcony still crying because of what Yami did. Your make up is a mess and you didn't care about that, what matters is how you can stop the pain in your heart. Yami was being an asshole and didn't consider your feelings. You were really offended by the words that he has thrown at you. You're aware that Yami is a coldhearted bastard and really rude but... experiencing the rude Yami towards you, you can't handle it. It really hurt your feelings a lot.

This is all Julius' fault from hooking you up with Yami by his shenanigans. You don't need Yami to notice you or whatsoever, you don't need to be in a relationship with him 'cause you knew that the Captain won't like you in that way. Yami isn't interested in those kinds of things. You're already contented by just watching Yami from afar and admire him secretly.

"Just accept the fact that Yami won't like you, (Name)," you told yourself while sobbing. Tears were still flowing on your powdered cheeks and your body was shaking, you gripped your hands tightly on the railings.

"There you are." You jolt on your spot when you heard Yami's voice. You instantly wipe your tears off, still not looking at the Black Bulls Captain. You don't want him to see your hideous self since your make up was messed up because of crying.

"W-What are you doing here?" You managed to speak although you don't have the energy to do so. Yami scooted closer towards you and you can feel his presence behind you right now.

"I was looking for you," he straightly said. Your heart jump in joy when he said that, but the pain was still there.

"W-Why?"

"Why don't you look at me?" Your jaw hangs open in shock.

"W-Wha- Eek!" You squeaked once Yami spins you around to face him. Your eyes met with Yami's black orbs and your face immediately blushed. You realized that your face was horrible because of your smudged makeup.

"D-Don't look!" You swiftly covered your face for Yami not to see your visage. Yami only sighed and pry your hands away, you were fighting back but Yami was stronger than you, so he managed to remove your hands away on your face.

"W-What are you doing?! Don't look at me! I feel so horrible right now!" You yelled but he only stared at you with his fish-eyes.

"You're always beautiful in my eyes, (Name)."

That made you blink in confusion, "H-Huh?"

Yami exhaled exasperatedly then swiftly hold your cheeks that made you flinch. His hold on you was gentle and how he rubbed your cheeks by his thumbs. The two of you were staring at each other as if the time slowed down and you two were the only ones in the world.

"I love you ever since, (Name). I'm sorry if I said something horrible to you a while ago. I'm just really speechless to how beautiful you look." Yami's voice was gentle and he looks at you with tenderness. You only stared at him in shock then tears suddenly falls on your cheek. Hearing that Yami loves you too really made you ecstatic.

"Yami... I love you too, ever since..." and that's the only thing that Yami ever wanted. He leaned closer to you and you find out that the guy in your dreams was kissing you passionately. You drowned yourself to his kiss and kissed him back, encircling your arms around his neck to deepen the kiss.

Yami pulled back and rest his forehead on yours, "I love you, (Name)."

Unbeknownst to you, Julius and Marx were hiding in the bush outside the venue with another man beside them. They witnessed everything from the very beginning, they watched you from afar and Julius' eyes were sparkling in felicitation.

"Julius Novachrono: acting cupid, success!" The Wizard King declared and was delighted that his mission was accomplished.

"I'm happy for, (Name). But I really don't like your schemes, Sir Julius. I told you to leave them be," Marx commented.

"But if I haven't done that, Yami won't make a move! Well... to be honest, that was unexpected for me, I didn't know that Yami likes (Name)."

"Why I'm being dragged to this?" And the other man beside them was the one and only William Vangeance.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

I LIKE THIS ONESHOT OF YAMI! I'M CRYINGGGGGG!

And that was unexpected for me to drag William with the Wizard King and Marx 😂 IT'S JUST THAT I LOVE HIM SO MUCHHHH

WILLIAM'S A CINNAMON ROLL!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

IG: hey.asta

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 912 115
Tyrus, orphaned at a very young age was taken and raised in the Forsaken Realm, Hage Village to be exact by Father Orsi Orfai and Sister Lily Aquaria...
617 17 9
"ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ꜱᴏᴏɴ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ; ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴘᴜʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛʀɪɴɢꜱ ᴏɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ." The Golden Dawn's puppeteer, who's creation magic landed her in the ill graces of her...
732K 14.8K 63
Favorite Black Clover Characters x Reader I won't be taking requests, Some of these stories will have fairy tail references so don't state the obviou...
23.6K 309 32
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. I DO NOT ALLOW MY STORIES TO BE POSTED ELSEWHERE. I DO NOT POST ANY STORIES IN OTHER PLATFORMS. ~××~ Black Clover Oneshot, Requ...