IN ANOTHER WORLD AS A VAMPIRE

By lukeknightingale

A boy died and transfer to another world. Good news it wasn't truck-san fault. Bad news it was the god. *I do... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25

3

10.1K 197 238
By lukeknightingale

Kuro's POV

I slowly open my eyes and get up but there's different from my body.

I feel light and small?

Am surprised as I look at the broken mirror that placed at the wardrobe.

Is that me?! I look like a 12 year old girl.

I have femine face, slim petite body and long white hair that extends through the waist.

I have big round red eyes, small nose and thin red lips

Anyone else will saw me as a cute girl except there's THAT attached to my lower portion.

Thank goodness it's still there-wait why am I feel relieved?

"why am I look like this?"(Kuro)

" it's the one that Gaea-sama prepared for you, master."(Mariel)

I yelp when an unknown voice suddenly talk at my side. It was loud girly scream and i stumble.

You never believe who I saw.

" Mariel?! W-w-why you here?"(Kuro)

"pardon my rudeness, I should call you first before answer your question."(Mariel)

She bow to me with such calm and alluring voice. And of course, I could see her valley in my position.

"never mind that! Are you supposed to be in the heaven? and what did you just call me? Master?."(Kuro)

She kneel to me and started to explain my situation.

"as you can see that is your new body. It made by Gaea-sama with celestial materials. And after you left I talked to Gaea-Sama if I could become your servant and bodyguard so that I could serve and protect you at the same time."(Mariel)

"w-why?"(Kuro)

"I didn't do my job properly back in the earth. I want to atone my sin by serving you. I want to protect you at your side. So please master, don't cast me away. I want to be by your side!."(Mariel)

"eh?"(Kuro)

"eh?"(Mariel)

It only takes a couple of seconds for Mariel to realize her mistake. She's panicking all over, blushing red and waving her hands while saying something like she didn't mean it.

As for me, I was trying to process the whole situation.

*sigh* I guess being with someone is nicer than being alone.

"by the way Mariel, where are we."(Kuro)

"I wanna die~"(Mariel)

She said while crouching and her hands are covering her face, didn't let anyone see her embarrassing face.

"........yeah, before you do, please answer my me first."(Kuro)

"u-u-understood, we're in the room of the king of this fallen kingdom."(Mariel)

"falling kingdom? You mean in a castle. What happened?"(Kuro)

"this place is the bedroom of the king Ronald Suidon of the great kingdom of suidon. It was a powerful kingdom with advance knowledge and technology-based on magic and swordsmanship. But 2000 years ago there's an invasion from vampire clan, one of the most powerful race other than demons. All of the vampires has been annihilated but unfortunately so the royal family including the king. There are few survivors that spread throughout the whole continent."(Mariel)

"Fumu, what races that exist in this Era?"(Kuro)

"there's human, demons, elves, fairies, beastmen, dark elves, dwarfs, monsters and dragons. Master, if you would like to know your race and status say the word [status window]."(Mariel)

Oh, like in the games, I can see my information.

Like Mariel said I whisper [status window] displaying all of information about me.

Name : kuro shirogane
Race :vampire
Age :-/-
Gender :male
Level :1
Job :-/-
Health: ∞
Mana: ∞
Strength: 15
Defense :10
Stamina: 10
Agility: 12
Intelligence: 20

Skills:

[Blood Manipulation] [Blood Blade] [Blood Chain] [Blood Needle] [Blood Barrier] [Blood Claw] [Physical Reinforcement] [Mana Manipulation]
[Weapon Enhancement] [Appraisal] [Concealment]

Title:

[Vampire King] [The Last One] [Immortal One] [Goddess favored Person] [Enemy of Humanity] [Chaos Creator] [Lord of the Night] [Nightmare King] [Sloth King] [Good Sleeper]

Wait..........am not human?

"*sigh* Mariel could you explain this?"(Kuro)

"understood, as you can see when you said that you want a body that immune to sickness, she changed and finds more suitable race. She gave you skills that already in max level and titles."(Mariel)

The only thing that makes sense is my title [Good Sleeper].

"can I change it?"(Kuro)

"yes, but only your name and age."(Mariel)

My name would be odd in this world.

"hmm............how about Luke Nightingale and for my age, will be 12 years old."(Kuro)

[Notification: you changed your name to Luke Nightingale]

[Notification: you changed your age to 12 years old]

Name: Luke Nightingale
Race: Vampire
Age: 12
Gender: male
Level: 1
job: -/-
Health: ∞
Mana: ∞
Attack: 15
Defense: 10
Endurance : 10
Agility: 12
Intelligence: 20

Uwah~ that is so cool, but that surprise me though.

"Mariel how about my job."(Kuro)

"for job you can acquire it from your birth or through experience."(Mariel)

Now I tried to focus my attention into my skills in [Status Window] and it display information about each skills.

Skills:

[Blood Manipulation: level 10]

- Unique skill of the vampire clan, by manipulating their own blood they can produce or materialize weapon. The higher the level the stronger the blood.

[Blood Blade: level 10]

-Unique skill and Primary weapon of vampires made through blood manipulation. Can make thousands according to the level and Mana. The higher the level the stronger the power it gets.

[Blood Chain: level 10]

- Unique skill of vampires, made through blood manipulation. It binds any living creatures. When it reach the highest level it becomes unbreakable and limitless.

[Blood Needle: level 10]

-Unique skill of vampires, made through blood manipulation. Range 3 inches but only 10 can make.

[Blood Barrier: level 10]

-Unique skill of vampires, made through blood manipulation. Barrier made by blood of vampires. The higher the level the stronger can it hold.

[Blood Claw: level 10]

-Unique skill of vampires, made through blood manipulation. Shrouded whole fingers with forming into claws.

[Physical Reinforcement]

- all physical attributes will be doubled for only 5-10 minutes.

[Mana Manipulation level 10]

- Controlling Mana in your own body and transfer it into a certain magical or non- magical object like staff or wand to cast spell. It can also transfer into another body of a person.

[Weapon Enhancement: level 10]

- ancient or lost magic that forgotten along with other non-elemental magic. Transfering Mana into a weapon by Mana Manipulation.

[Appraisal: level 10]

- Skill to use to inspect the other [Status Window], but not all can acquire this skill. The higher the level the more information you can see.

[Concealment: level 10]

- Skill to use to hide and falsify [Status Window], but not all can acquire this skill.

There are all very helpful. Thank you very much, Gaea-sama.

But there's only one thing bugging me.

"Mariel, what is the meaning of my title [Immortal One]." (Kuro)

"right, that means you can't die."(Mariel)

"what the prick?! Seriously?. Wait am Vampire now, so it's normal for me."(Kuro)

"master, you are mistaken. Vampire can only live up to 2000 years but they are not immortal. That is why they are extinct. You are the only vampire can live forever."(Mariel)

"how the hell that happened?"(Kuro)

"as I said earlier, your body is made from celestial materials so that means you are closer to a god."(Mariel)

"right,*sigh* that explains a lot. And you?"(Kuro)

"originally I am an angel and celestial being."(Mariel)

"Mariel, can I appraise you?"(Kuro)

"you don't need to ask, just give an order and I will do it, no matter what happen."(Mariel)

Good grief, no need to be so dramatic.

I appraise Mariel, excited to see what kind of status she have.

Name: Mariel Guardian.
Race: (Angel) Human
Age: (350000) 20
Level: 245
Job: Sword Maiden
Health: 465 000
Mana: 600 000
Attack: 290 000
Defense: 400 000
Endurance: 280 600
Agility: 390 000
Intelligence: 284 320

Skill:

[Angel Burst] [Divine Blast] [Luminesce] [Judgment] [Full Body Armament] [Swords Art] [Sword Slash] [Stab] [Lunge] [Feint] [Disengage] [Remise] [Parry] [Archery] [Homing Arrow] [Raining Arrow] [Ballistic Shot][Mana Manipulation] [Fire Magic] [Fire Ball] [Ignite] [Fire Pillar] [Scarlet Blast] [Water Magic] [Water Bomb] [Droplet] [Water Barrier] [Light Magic] [Cure] [Blessing] [Area Heal] [Luminous Spear] [Restore] [Purification] [Light Barrier]

Title:

[Guardian Angel] [Celestial Person] [Goddess favored Person] [Merciless One] [Dragon Slayer] [Demon Slayer] [Abomination] [Countless Killing] [Death Bringer] [Peerless Beauty] [Hidden Pervert] [Obsessed with Kuro] [Kuro's Personal Servant]

Hmmmm..................is it just me, or she really too op.

"master while you still unconscious, am busy trying to raise my level. To live up to your expectation, I need to become stronger."(Mariel)

Yeah, your strong alright. Based on your title, I say you already kill a dragon and a demon.

Now I look at her she change her clothes.

She still wears a white linen dress but she's wearing armor. A gold and silver helmet, spaulders and corset, blackened gauntlets and boots.

A perfect image of a knight woman but beautiful and strong, most of the part around the chest which kinda makes all any enemies distracted and loss will to fight.

She's one of those beautiful but Dangerous type of woman.

For me, a fair smooth white skin.

".............................."(Kuro)

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

In an abandoned ruined kingdom, A very peaceful and silence place. There's a palace where no one expect a horrible scream like someone butchering alive.

Yes, that was me realizing that I am bare naked with nothing at all talking in front of a woman with an ease and maybe can see everything of me.

"master I prepared your clothes."(Mariel)

" ......I wanna die......"(Kuro

I said while crouching probably in the verge of crying.

"do-don't you worry master, I already saw you naked before."(Mariel)

Mariel said trying to cheer me up but unfortunately that makes even worse.

Now I wanna die twice. Unfortunately I can't.

After couple of minutes I tried regained my composure.

Mariel explaining me about vampires while walking to the hallway.

According to Mariel vampires are not really blood sucker and blood their essential food. That is disappointing cause I really want to try drink blood.But they suck Mana out of a person. They have hypnotic red eyes to lure their victim and kill them after they get what they want.

Vampires looks like human but has unique features that can captivate their opposite Gender of other races. But over century, the descriptions about vampires drastically changed . They said that they look likely now horrible monster that will drain your blood. They used these stories to scare naughty children whose staying late night.

I found it really disturbing how effective that is.

But luckily vampires are now mythical beings. I should really changed my eye color.

Mariel said that each races have different eye color to identify themselves.

Humans have black, brown, blue eyes. Demons have amber eyes. Elves and dark elves have green and yellow green eyes same as fairies. Dwarves have brown eyes. Beastmen have yellow eyes even they have different variants. Monsters have amber eyes like demons. Dragons have purple eyes.

" *sigh* this is troublesome, I need to change my eyes. Maybe there's skill out there that can change appearance. What do you think Mariel?"(Kuro)

"the library should contain information about you seek master."(Mariel)

"right! Suidon kingdom is known to have advance knowledge about magic and swordsmanship."(Kuro)

A new light hope shine within myself.

This so exciting, I can finally learn finally magic and fighting skills. But let's hope that the library can still use.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 1.5K 53
Y/n had died from multiple stab wounds from his Ex-girlfriend and friend that had belong to the cult of nyarlathotep. Or in simple words the cult of...
499K 7K 20
"Last year nothing happened. The year before nothing happened. And the year before that nothing happened." ↪contains: ↠ nsfw, smut, lime 💦 ↠ fluff...
25.4K 305 6
Guys this is kinda a inspired story and a mashup. If you guys want to red the inspired Story go and check out Dark Slayer it's a pretty cool story. A...
41.9K 1.3K 27
This story is a dream harem and I don't ship them in real life so have a nice reading this cringe story