Nalu OneShots! ;)

By lezqyft

Thank you for reading this! NALU ONESHOTS HERE! COME, READ ONE GET A MILLION MORE FREE! These are just some "... More

1.) Sleep~~
2.) CHRISTMASSS!
3.) A Sick Natsu~
AN. Sorry!
4.) Celebrate!
A/N
5.) Sudden Feelings!
Part 6.) "Sick" Lucy?
Part 7.) "Nalu" Day!
8.) A Poem Of Truth.
9.)Late night!
10.)The Walk.
-NEW NALU STORY.-
11.)Dense as ever!
12.) Never leave me alone.
13.) Jealous Natsu~
14.) T-Too Many Hugs!
15.) Crying Lucy?!?
16.) Natsu..Do you know about love?
17.) Baking Cookies?
18.)Mating Season?! (Part 1)
19.)N-Natsu..Not There..
20.)Mating Season?! (Part 2)
21.) Hey Natsu, Lucy! Why Not React?
23.) Icy Rain.
24.)Mating Season?!(Part 3)
25.) What's Love?
26.)Mating Season?!(Part 4)
27.) Lil Jelly Luce!
28.) This Time, Im The Knight.
29.) I Warned You.
30.) Firsts Kiss, Ended In Last.
A/N! PLEASE READ!
29.5) You Called My Name.
31.) Payback!
32.) Text Messages!
33.) Hair-Tie.
34.) Mating Season?! (Part 5)
ask me!
Idiotic Moves.

22.) A Sick Cat!

1.9K 45 67
By lezqyft

     "ACHOO." I heard from the living room. It was high pitch?

"Bud? Are you alright?" A familiar voice.

"Natsu? Happy?" It was them of course, I got out of bed and walked towards the living room, not mad, just annoyed.

"Lucy, I don't think little buddy here is feelin' well..." Natsu seemed upset and worried. Well why wouldn't he be, Happy is his best friend.

"Huh? What do you mean? I heard him sneeze earlier, did he catch a cold?" I said worried.

"I think so.."

"Oh, then put him on my bed, i'll get Wendy."

"Right."

I walked out of my apartment and towards the guild where she would most likely be. I told her about how Happy was sick and she came over and quickly healed him. She said it'd take a day and then he'd be okay.

"Okay, thank you Wendy!" I handed her 20 jewels and she looked at me surprised.

"W-Why do I need these Lucy~San?"

"Well, it's your reward. You helped hi! Not to mention all the times you've helped me!"

"B-But I can't! I-"

"C'mon Wendy! Just her money and use it on whatever!"

"Yeah, what Natsu said."

"Are you sure?!"

"Yes! Now go use the money on whatever you want!"

"Okay then.. Thank you Lucy~San! Natsu~San!" She happily left.

"Well now what?"

"I guess we wait.."

"Ughh! I don't wanna wait Luce! Let's do something fun!" He whined.

"Well, we could always go on a mission."

"Nah, I don't wanna leave Happy alone, y'know?"

"Mh yeah, I suppose you're right."

We stood over a sick Happy in silence. I didn't know what to do. Today was a calm day. OH RIGHT, he's probably gonna get hungry when he wakes up. So i'll make some soup.

"Hm? Lucy where ya goin'?"

"I'm gonna make Happy soup!"

"Ok! Make me somethin' too!"

"Aye aye, captain.."

•••

I placed the soup on my desk as Natsu ate in the kitchen. Man, I wish Happy never got sick. Not only does it suck to see him like this, but we can't go anywhere without him. I heard Natsu walking towards us.

"Natsu, has Happy ever gotten sick?"

"Nope, he usually sticks with me, so he's never cold."

"Oh I see.."

"Anyway, I ain't gonna sit here and do nothin'. Hm... how about we read some of your stories?!" He grabbed my papers and read them aloud.

"NO- No Natsu stop!!" I frantically tried making him stop WITHOUT waking Happy!

"Nope."

I smacked his and took my papers back.

"Jerk."

"Haha!"

"Ugh... now what? There's nothin to do.."

"uhm, how about we two truths and one lie?"

"Yeah! That sounds fun!"

"Okay! Me first! Uh... I love popcorn. I love the guild. And I have a crush."

"Hm.. You love popcorn is the lie?"

"Yep! I hate how the kernels get stuck to your teeth!"

"Haha, i know right! Now me! I don't like Gray. I like Igneel. And You're a good cook!"

"uh....ah jeez... The lie is you don't like Gray!"

"Nope! The lie was i like Igneel, cause I LOVE Igneel!"

"Awwh, Natsu, you're so cute~"

"Hm?" His face went red and he pulled his scarf up.

"A-Anyway,here are mine.. I-I... like...you, I have a sister, I wish Happy weren't sick."

"T-The last one?"

"N-Nope! It's the first one.. Natsu.. I don't like you, I love you.." I blushed softly as my lips pursed.

"Lucy.. I.. I love you to.. a lot.." He gripped my chin and stared into my eyes.

"I love you with all my heart, more than words can express..."

"Nat..su.." I stared deeply into his greenish eyes.

"I.. I.." I stopped talking, grabbed his scarf... and kissed him. His soft lips and  felt him smile. He kissed me back, holding me tighter. I pulled back and hugged him.

"I love you a lot too, Natsu.."

"That's good, now you're officially mine.."

I smiled and gripped him tighter. I whispered in his ear-

"let's go to the living room, okay?
Na-tsu~" I teased. I then nuzzled his neck.

"You made a mistake teasing fire Luce." He whispered back, tucking my hair back and softly kissed my ear.

UH.

Huh? it's so dark out..wait..Just a dream?! aw man... i seriously thought it was real... oh right.. Happy really is sick. Then what was that soft feeling on my lips and ear? Natsu?

"Natsu?" I called out. Wait, oh yeah, i fell asleep on the couch.

"Hm? Lucy you're awake!"

"How's Happy?"

"He's better than this morning."

"I'm glad to hear that! So what have you been up to while i was asleep?"

"Nothin' I just sat around."

"Hm, seems Natsu like!" We laughed and he seemed to be happy that I was now awake.

"Say Natsu, what do you wanna eat? Unless you already ate.."

"Nope...." He got close to me and gripped my chin, just like in my dream.
I felt my face go hot.

"N-Natsu..?" His face got closer and closer.. until we nearly kissed, before our noses touched. I shut my eyes and closed my lips.

"... Chinese food sounds good..." He whispered.

Wha-.......

"GAH, NATSU!" I grabbed a pillow and repeatedly smacked him.

"YOU SUCK, JERK!" Ahh... im so embarrassed!

"Lucy! Lucy! Wait! Hahahah!" He was dying over there while i was still red! Whatta jerk!

"YOURE SO MEAN." I stuffed my face in the pillow.

Go away!
Go away!
Go away!
Go away!

I was so embarrassed that i started tearing up..

"Hey Lucy! I was just kidding, i'm sorry!"He said, still laughing.

"No jerk! Just shut up.." I felt the tears roll down my face.. luckily Natsu didn't notice..

"C'mon~ it was only a joke!"

"...i said shut.. up..."

The pillow soaked up my tears. He just needs to leave and let me clean up!
T-Then... then i'll get mad at him.. no i just never want to see him after this!

"Luce?"

"..."

My face was so red that I just wanted Happy to fly me to an island.

"Lushi? Natsu?"

HAPPY!

I peeked from the pillow and saw Happy close, GOOD. I ran up to him, pillow still in my face, and whispered to him that i wanted him to distract Natsu for a second.

"Aye?"

NOW.

I bolted to my room and locked the door and window. I locked myself in the bathroom and sat in the bath with my pillow and just sat there. I finally realized what i was wearing. A really light blue T, and light pink short shorts. My hair in two pigtails.

"..that jerk... i hate him.." i got up from the empty tub and looked in the mirror. I sighed at my pinkish eyes, and washed my face. I sat back in the tub and waited a few minutes.

•••

Hm? It's... morning? I'm not sure.. but I fell asleep.. so he should be gone..

I peeked a little, and saw no one in my room, just complete darkness. I caught a glimpse of the clock and saw 2:48 AM. They should be gone...

I quietly walked into my room and saw that no one was in there. And yes, i checked my bed. I didn't want to check elsewhere so i made sure my window was safely locked and my curtains covered it COMPLETELY. I sighed and laid in bed. I decided i'd just avoid Natsu until he forgets..

•••

Lucy still hadn't come out of the room. I was gonna go after her, until i realized she barricaded herself in. It was getting late and I was getting tired. I had just decided to leave her until tomorrow. I went home with a sucky mood. I hated seeing Lucy mad or upset.. but I think i really did it this time.. i shouldn't have played around like that..

I sighed and laid in bed.

"Happy, you said she tears on her face right?"

"aye... Natsu... you shouldn't have done that... you know she doesn't like it when people play with her like that.."

"I know bud..." I sighed again and uncomfortably slept.

•••

"Lucyy! C'mon I know you're in there! Please just hear me out.."

I hid under my pillow and and sighed into it. I feel better after sleeping...

"N-Natsu... just... leave.." please stay..

"No way!"

"Please just go!" dont go..

"Im gonna bust down the window!"

I suddenly then saw Natsu kick open the window and jumped on the floor next to my bed.

"what."

"Lucy. I-......... IM SORRY. PLEASE FORGIVE ME LUCY I DIDNT MEAN TO MAKE YOU CRY I REALLY DIDNT. PLEASE FORGIVE ME."

"ugh, just lemme sleep please?"

"NO. NOT UNTIL YOU UNDERSTAND ME."

"Natsu, i understand your words! now let me sleep-"

"ACHOO."

"....

EHHH!?! YOURE STILL SICK??!?!?"

"a-aye... but a only a little!"

"C'mon buddy, let's go to the couch.." Natsu led Happy to sleep more in bed, i followed but remembered my weird dream..

He kissed my ear and my lips.

"Say Natsu, you didnt happen to do anything to me while i was asleep right?" I asked nervously.

"Uh- no?"

"Are you sure?"

"Y-Yeah.. im sure"

"Oh... cause i felt..-"

"YOU FELT IT?!" Natsu's face was now bright red.

"Uh what? SO YOU DID DO SOMETHING."

"B-BUT YOU FELT IT?!!?"

"YES I DID. NOW WHATD YOU DO TEMME?!"

"NOTHING!"

"LIAR, TELL ME WHAT YOU DID!"

"NOTHIIING! I JUST DID STUFF TO YOUR FACE!"

"WHAT?! WHAT KINDA STUFF?!?"

"STUFF WITH MY LIPS-" His face got really red, as did mine. I paused and stood stiff.

"N-Natsu... did you... kiss me?"

He blushed harder than ever and stared intensely at me.

"S-SO WHAT IF I DID!?! I LIKE YOU LUCY OKAY?" He turned around and crossed his arms.

woah... Natsu.. likes me..

"I do to.."

"eh..-" I cupped his face and slowly kissed him, he panicked at first, but then he smiled and went with it.. i could tell he was extremely happy.

"Natsu.. I like you to.. a lot.."

"Prove it."

"Hm, you asked for it!" I began softly kissing his neck and nibbling his bottom lip and ear, like he did to me in my dream. He silently giggled and sighed softly at every kiss i placed on him.

"There, is that proof enough?"

"Nope! I still need more evidence.." He winked and kissed me violently.

Whadda idiot.

"ACHOO."

Oh shi!—

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 182 18
This will contain mostly fluff, but we'll see what happens right?!? *NaLu oneshots *and chapters from my book 'In Love with a Dragon Slayer'
33.9K 643 32
so I've read a lot of Nalu one shot series and they were all too good so it inspired me too make one. Warning: I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL OR NONE OF THE...
48.5K 729 26
Hello again! This is my second book so hopefully it will be better then the first one! Anyway this is a book full of exciting,heartbreaking,and fun...
56.4K 1.6K 19
Being mistaken as a couple is one thing but as a married couple! Natsu and Lucy take a job where being a married couple isn't as bad as they think it...