Moving Forward ~1

By Vampirediaries1996

Mystic Falls has always been the same. Nothing happens here. Everyone knows each others business if you like... More

New Year, Same Me
That's Not Hate
Match Made In Heaven
Darkness Is Coming
Aftermath of the Attack
Comets Flying By
Suspicion
Dinner Disaster
Team Spirit
Changes
Founder's Parties All Day
Carwash and Cemeteries
Secrets
Temporary Breakups
Towel Girl
The Truth Comes Out
The Beginning of The End
Life Turning Upside Down
Decade Dance
Trust
Tomb Games
Isobel's Past
Eligible Bachelor's
Double Date
Another Funeral
Drunk Stefan
Facing Bonnie
Miss Mystic Jitters
Where Is Amber?
Isobel
Compulsion
Fireworks
Hospital's and Kisses
She's Here
Vampire Carnivals
Research Becomes Reality
Wolves and Barbecues
Cat's Out of the Bag
Moonstone
Masquerade and Danger
Elijah
Katerina
Kristen Stewart
Making Deals
Losing Part of Yourself
Werewolves
True Intensions
Hosting a Killer Dinner
Journals
The Fun's Just Getting Started
Warnings from the Witches
60's Dance
Klaus
Sacrifice
Rebirth
18
Smoky Mountains
Chili
Doppelgänger Blood
First Day of the New Year
Bonfire
Ghost World
Mikael
Homecoming
Hybrids and Coffins
Birthday or Funeral
Beginning of Darkness
Mother of a Ball
A Mother's Love
Unlinking
Makeup and Betrayal
Dark Times
Another Funeral
Hunters and Hallucination's
Miss Mystic Round 2
Connection
Snowflakes
Is Silas Real?
The Cure
Can We Cheat Death?
Three Sacrifices
Prom
Graduation

Grieving and Moving On

5.3K 166 66
By Vampirediaries1996

Getting closer to the end of season 4!!!

Not being connected to everyone allows me to focus on myself for once. I don't have to worry about all of their petty drama that doesn't involve me. Klaus has been kind of giving me space and allowing me to talk things out. He even told me how it got his little brother Henrik killed by sneaking him out late to watch the werewolves transform. He has continued to fill guilty for his part in his death. It only made grow closer together.

I played the violin for hours crying every once and a while. Now I'm trying my hands at painting. Klaus is amused with my attempts to paint. "Sorry I haven't had a thousand years of practice." I place the brush down.
"I'm not laughing love it..." He tilts his head. "It's very unique."

"That just means it sucks. Jeremy was always the artist. I was the musician and Elena was the writer."

"This is the first you've mentioned your brother without crying."

"I have to stop eventually."

"Love you may not like this but...I  may need to bring Hayley here." One of the easle breaks in half and a fire starts.
"What did you just say?"

"She has a lead on Katerina and I need to know what she was planning to do with the cure."

"And bringing that traitor bitch who basically got my brother killed into this house..."

"It's just to get information out of her."

"I can't promise I won't punch her."

"I understand if you do."

__________________________________
I ride along with Klaus as we go and pick up Hayley. I keep meditating trying to keep myself under control but there is no telling what I will do. "I need you to stay in the car love."

"Why?"

"Just do it." He orders and leaves locking me in. I think about it but I can take care of myself. "Sofia!" He says in a hushed tone.

"I can handle myself." I follow him and I briefly see some strange guy stocking someone by the trucks. I notice it's Hayley and the vampire rushes at her pinning her to one of the trucks. I raise my hand and he throws her to the ground gripping his head in pain.

"That's no way to treat a lady." Klaus now has him in a choke hold before attacking him in the neck. He throws him off and the vampire rolls on the ground in pain.

"You came." Hayley says and she avoids my gaze. All I can think about is her working with Katherine caused Jeremy to be sacrificed to Silas and have his body drained of blood. She may have not known everything that Katherine was doing but I still blame her.

"Well, you did say it was urgent." Klaus helps her up. She looks over the vampire and he speeds away. "Oh, don't worry about him, love. He'll never make it through tomorrow night."

"What if there are more?"

"There will be more since you decided to trust the lying bitch Katherine Pierce." I say standing by Klaus side. I can tell he's tense on what I might do with still grieving over my brother's death or basically murder. Elena being cold to me. Caroline called Klaus knowing I was probably with him wanting to know how I was doing and if I needed anything. I told her I just needed space and for her and everyone else to give that to me.

"Sofia is right. Katerina used you to find the cure and now you're nothing but a loose end. You'll be lucky if she lets you live."

"You said you would protect me." Hayley is getting pissed and that's making me mad.

"And I will, just as soon as you tell me everything you know about Katerina."

__________________________________
I was less than thrilled to be anywhere near Hayley. She is so moody and bitchy for someone who has little to no use other than giving some information. She thinks she has so much power but she fails to realize how weak she is. "I thought you hated him?" She asks me as we sit around looking through all the stuff Klaus has in just one of his many rooms. There's nothing else for us to do and nothing I mean nothing is on T.V. to pass the time.

"It's none of your business."

"You're really bitchy."

"Don't start with me!" I warn her.

"And what will you do about it?" I don't even lift my head as I throw her across the room. "What the hell!"

"This is what I'm going to do about it." I stand up and walk up to her. She looks terrified and it pleases me. "You are one of the many reasons my brother is dead." I constrict her airway more.

"I had no idea..."
"Silence! You are nothing to me."

"Love." I look over my shoulder and Klaus stands in the room with a smile on his face. "I still need her." I throw Hayley to the ground and she continues to cough.

"I didn't punch her." I say smiling as I walk out of the room.

"Choking her might be worse."

"Says the man who has his favorite forms of torture for his enemies."

"What can I say, I am a man of many talents."

Klaus got me a new phone and only gave the number out to Caroline and now I have some entertainment. "Your sister is insane!" She screams into the phone.

"She has her humanity off what did you think she would do."

"She freaking dropped me at the cheer competition for no reason other than I told her no feeding in public!"

"Yep, that's Elena."

"No, that's not..."

"Care, I know my sister and she hates being told what to do. When she has her humanity she sort of falls in line but she always rebels."

"I wish you were here. I miss you and I know you're going through so much right now and I just..."

"I'm fine Care. I just need a lot of space. Jeremy dying was a tipping point for me and I...well one thing I have no home to go back to."

"I should have stopped her..."

"But the Salvatore brothers would never allow it. They will and always will do whatever my sister wants."

"Damon is worried about you."

"I doubt it."

"No, he's...he understands how hard everything has been and Elena isn't handling things well and..."

"Care, I don't need to hear how sorry people are. We all have free will to decide how we act and let's just say I'm done forgiving them for their dumbass actions."

"Are you going to school anytime soon?"

"Maybe. I have to go Care."

"Sofia..."

"Bye." I hang up and I just break out in tears. I haven't felt this type of emptiness and overall sadness ever in my life and it makes me fear if I will ever get over it.

__________________________________
Klaus wants Hayley and me to be civil with one another which means eating together but all I want to do is throw the damn fork and have it lodge itself into her eyes. "So you're rested, you're fed. Tell me about Katerina." I glare at Klaus with his fake kindness.

"Most men get their power kick from torture and intimidation. With you, it's drinks and fine dining."

"Trust me he likes the torture just as much." I say stuffing my face. I went from not wanting any food to now I can't get enough food. It's like I haven't eaten in weeks. I even had to get another plate of food for how hungry I was.

"Well, in your case, I favor hospitality over unpleasantness, but like my love has stated I have been known to change my mind on a whim. Where is Katerina?" He asks and I can already tell the answer is no.

"You seriously think I know?"

"You tipped her off as to what we were up to and set her on a course to find the cure. In return, she sent her lackey to snuff you out. Tell me, what did Katerina promise you?"

"Yes please tell what was so worth it that got my brother killed?" I gripped the plate so tight it was starting to crack. Klaus places his hand on mine calming me down.

"I was in New Orleans trying to find information about my real parents. Katherine found me and told me she could help."

"And you believed her?" I ask in disbelief.

"Now love she is an orphan."
"Yeah, get in line." I fire back.

"Well, it does explain the abandonment issues that are linked to her charming bravado. They will do it every time."

"And this talk works on you?" She looks at me.

"Don't talk to me." I state ready to punch her.

"Simmer down darling." He pulls me closer to him keeping me away from Hayley. "I'm the only one that can protect you." He says looking at Hayley. "I'm happy to do so, provided you cooperate."

"To hell with this." I chant a spell and Hayley knocks out cold.

"Sofia!"

"She knows nothing and I was getting tired of her lying." Klaus has one of his minions move Hayley back into her room. I head into his art room looking through his pieces.

"You seem highly on edge."

"I'm tired of being the nice one and the understanding one. I have just as much anger and hate in me like everyone else. I'm just never allowed to show it."

"You can show it to me."

"You're the only one I can show it to." I pick up one and my breath stops. I'm looking back at the most striking picture or painting of me. I turn and show Klaus the photo and he blushes. He actually blushes as I show him. "When did you paint this?"

"After the ball, my mother threw. You were forever ingrained into my mind and the only thing I could think of was you. It's not the only one I have." I follow him as he leads me to another room and I'm shocked what's before me. Integrated with beautiful landscapes and other forms of expression there are numerous portraits of me. Some of me simply smiling and others show me in a way I've never seen myself. Happy, sad and everything in between.

"You did all of these."

"I haven't had anyone inspire me the way you do."

"Thank you for everything. I've been a mess since my brother's death and you never once mentioned Kol."

"You needed me. I understand great loss and...I never want you to feel alone." He walks up to me and pulls my hand in his and places it on my chest. "It broke me seeing you in such pain. I would do anything for you to take it away."

"I never thought I would be thankful that you came into my life." I move closer and our lips are barely touching. "You have changed my life Nik and I never want to know what it will be like without you." I capture his lips in mine and for a brief moment, my sadness is being replaced with love. I tug at his shirt and he rips it off. He tears my shirt off and forces me down on the table as he attaches his lips to my neck. How is it that Klaus is the person who is bringing me the happiness I need in my life?

Thoughts? 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 2.6K 49
What if before the Mikaelsons were turned, Kol had a great love, who was spelled by Esther to reincarnate every time she died? Join Brenna on her jou...
ꜱɴᴏᴡ By qx

Fanfiction

22.2K 927 8
ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴋᴀᴍᴀʀɪ ᴀʀɪᴇɴ ꜱɴᴏᴡ ʜᴀᴅ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴡɴ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏꜱᴛɪᴄ ꜰᴀʟʟꜱ ᴏʀ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ꜱᴛʀᴜᴄᴋ ʙʏ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ !DIS...
29.4K 706 40
when y/n goes back to mystic falls she may just get more then she asked for with her confusing relationships with the TVD men *This story doesn't re...
172K 6.7K 64
No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted it with open arms. But as I entered my...