Greaser ☾Ethan Dolan

By babyylivv

C O M P L E T E D "Keep that pretty little head of yours in a book and you're gonna miss out on life.." "What... More

quick note
One ☾
Two ☾
Three ☾
Four ☾
Five ☾
Six ☾
Seven ☾
Eight ☾
Nine ☾
Ten ☾
Eleven ☾
Twelve ☾
Thirteen ☾
Fourteen ☾
Fifteen ☾
Sixteen ☾
Seventeen ☾
Eighteen ☾
Nineteen ☾
Twenty ☾
Twenty One ☾
Twenty Two ☾
Twenty Three ☾
Twenty Four ☾
Twenty Five ☾
Twenty Six ☾
Twenty Seven ☾
Twenty Eight ☾
Twenty Nine ☾
Character Aesthetics ☾
Thirty ☾
Thirty One ☾
Thirty Two ☾
Thirty Three ☾
Thirty Four ☾
Thirty Five ☾
About Me? ☾
Thirty Six ☾
Thirty Seven ☾
Thirty Eight ☾
Thirty Nine ☾
Forty ☾
Forty one ☾
Forty two ☾
Forty three ☾
Forty four ☾
A/N ☾
Character answers ☾
Forty five ☾
Forty six ☾
Forty seven ☾
Forty eight ☾
Forty nine ☾
Fifty ☾
Fifty one ☾
Fifty two ☾
Fifty three ☾
A/N ☾
A/N ☾
Fifty five ☾
Fifty Six ☾
Fifty seven ☾
BONUS CHAPTER ☾
BONUS CHAPTER ☾
BONUS CHAPTER ☾
BONUS CHAPTER ☾
Character Answers ☾
Character Aestheitcs ☾
Character Envisions ☾
thank you!!

Fifty four ☾

8.4K 135 118
By babyylivv

Liv

I huffed crossing my arms beyond fed up.

"Ethannn no more." I whined as the stubborn Italian put yet another pancake on my plate. I've eaten two pancakes, three pieces of bacon, and a tall glass of orange juice already.

I'm a small human, I can't store all of this.

"They didn't feed you properly, and I will not have my fiancé malnourished. Now eat, ?" He commanded adding another piece of bacon on top of the pancake causing me to groan and pout, but try my best to eat it all anyway. I would never admit the butterflies being called his fiancé gave me.

"Good girl."

I rolled my eyes and moodily bit my bacon.

"You know I'm only doing it for you, work with me here principessa." He said turning my face to look at him by holding my cheek in his big hand. I nodded but none the less held my pout. How does he expect me to eat three large pancakes, four large pieces of bacon, and two tall glasses of orange juice at eight in the morning.

I'm not usually a breakfast person anyway.

"Don't be angry mi amore." He said quietly as my eyes met his beautiful green ones. I sighed and nodded kissing his cheek lightly then pulling away. "I'm not." I said almost giggling when I saw that it was his turn to pout.

"Do it like you mean it." He said glancing from my eyes to my lips and back and forth. I smiled and slid off my stool, then jumping up on his lap. He caught me before I could fall off, and held my waist securely.

"Do you deserve i-it." I whispered against his lips softly avoiding the stutter threading to cut in between my words. I watched his eyes turn dark and his jaw clench.

"Sí."

"Do you love me?" I whispered looking into his eyes as his hand gripped me tighter pulling me closer to him. I don't think he even realized he did it.

"Sí."

I smirked and pulled my fiancé closer and pressed my lips to his in an extraordinary soft kiss. He immediately dominated the kiss taking control of every movement we made. He softly threaded his hand through my hair, suddenly pulling down getting better access to my lips.

As soon as my chin was high, and he had my hair pulled down with his hand, he softly massaged his tongue on my bottom lip until I allowed him access. He slowly slipped his tongue in my mouth as I threaded my fingers through his soft hair, and massaged his head with my nails.

He groaned in my mouth and pulled away leaving hot open mouth kisses down my bare accessible neck. Shivers ran down my spine as he nipped my neck, quickly making the slight pain subside as his tongue glided over the soreness.

He began to suck on my neck as I titled my head back giving him all access he wanted. His free hand trailed down my back, slipping under his long t-shirt, leaving him to softly run his fingers over my back. He ran his fingers over my side causing me to squeak and pull away from the ticklish feeling.

I finally opened my eyes as he let go of my hair and had a smirk on his face. Before I knew it he set me on the ground only to get off the stool and lift me over his shoulder.

"Ethan!" I squealed as he pinched my butt cheek that was now showing due to the t-shirt riding up, and my only bottoms being some flimsy lace panties.

"I'm hungry." He grumbled as he stalked up the stairs toward our room. If anyone saw us they would think he was taking me somewhere to torture me, just by the way he stalked the hallways.

"We just h-had breakfast." I said biting my lip hating the stutter that slipped out. I've been doing so good.

A deep chuckle slipped through his lips rumbling through the hallways as I bounced back and forth on his shoulder.

"I didn't have you yet."

__________

I stood in the shower with no feeling in my legs.

The glass door suddenly opened and I didn't even have to check to see who it was.

"I'm sorry baby."

No he wasn't.

I huffed. He knew what he was doing. I told him to stop and he didn't. He just kept going. I'm not accepting that fake apology, he loved every second.

F L A S H B A C K

I laid on the bed now beyond tired and beyond sensitive. That's the longest, hardest, and fastest we've ever gone. Nine. That's how many times I came screaming into the pillow, or his shoulder, or barley at all with his hand around my neck.

I panted and whined as the ache in my thighs began.

"I'll make it go away my love." He whispered leaving hot, wet kisses on my neck, down my torso, eventually disappearing underneath the blanket. I moved my legs not wanting to be touched anymore due to my vajayjay feeling like it's been through a wood chipper.

I jumped just as cool air was blown on my soaking core. He knew what he was doing to me, and he freaking loved it.

"E-ethan.. no." I panted out as he began leaving sloppy open mouth kisses on the inside of my aching thighs. Ethan's mere touch setting me ablaze didn't help my already burning body.

"Shh."

Just as I was lifting up the blanket to tell him to scram, he rubbed my sensitive core, waking up the beast in my tummy. Once Ethan begins to rub circles over my folds my body goes wild.

I scowled when he chuckled sending vibrations into my core. 

"So easy to please little one."

I began to breathe heavy as he easily slipped a finger into my soaking opening drenching his finger in mine and his juices combined. My sensitive walls burned as he came in contact with them and I bucked my hips whining into the pillow.

I felt as if my soul left my body just as he abruptly took my clit into his mouth, sucking hard, and pulling letting it snap back. I moaned loudly not being able to contain even my heavy breaths as my body was so weak from the previous love making.

Small whimpers left my mouth one after another as he curled his finger inside me then pulled out only to put it back in, and repeat the process.

"I ca-cant take it an-any-more." I said breathing heavily screaming out as he entered two more fingers while letting his tongue dart around my core, driving my body crazy by the second.

"Let it out sweetheart. Who makes you feel this good?"

A tight not formed in my lower tummy as he began to curl and pump his fingers quickly, while also bringing up one of his hands to cup my boob, and rub his thumb over my nipple. "Ethan!" I moaned his name which he obviously enjoyed.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head and I bit my lip tiredly as he moaned into my core and I felt my wetness begin to leak out of me.

"Stop, pl-please!" My hips bucked up and down but I was quickly held down, as Ethan wrapped his arms around my thighs holding me down tightly. He hummed and took long licks up my folds setting of moans repeatedly.

Tears streamed out of my eyes as I was overwhelmed with too much pleasure at once. I was so sensitive.

"Such a good little girl." He moaned into me as he quickly pumped his fingers in me curling and twisting them until he hit something inside of me, that made the water burst out of my eyes.

I moaned so loud I knew for sure that everyone within a five mile radius could hear me.

He continued to quickly hit that spot as I heard my wetness slapping against his fingers. I came so hard I saw stars and it didn't even stop there.

He continued.

And continued.

F L A S H B A C K     O V E R

"Forgive me?" He asked as I felt his hand slide down my soaked bare back. I slowly turned around as water was now hitting my back and glared at him.

I tore my eyes from his only to see he was naked. If he thinks he's putting anything inside of me he's crazy, I'm in pain. I quickly looked up back at his eyes and watched him glance down at my body, causing his eyes to darken.

He bit his lip slightly and kept his eyes on my wet bare body.

No way.

Nuh uh.

No touching.

__________

"Ethan Grant Dolan! How dare you propose to her and not tell me?" Cameron yelled at my fiancé as he sat on the couch with a smirk as I sat on the floor with Rylin on my lap listening to him read me a story.

Cam and Ry stopped by soon after we took a shower. I love their company, they are the cutest mommy and son ever.

"And the du-duck." He finishes closing the book with a small thud and tilted his head up smiling widely at me. I returned the smile and wrapped my arms around him rocking him side to side while he giggled happily. "Good j-job ry ry!"

"Watch your tone." The Italian said calmly to his sister as she waved her arms around crazily.

Cameron's jaw dropped and she scoffed being dramatic by putting a hand on her heart.

"Oh you little sh-" She trialed off turning around and glancing at Rylin who tilted his head curiously waiting for his momma to finish her sentence.

Cam's eyes met mine and a soft smile made its way to her face. I held Rylin close as it took all my strength to lift his body and hold him against my chest. I don't know how Ethan holds  me so easily.

"Do you guys have a date? A ceremony spot? Did you pick in a church? Not in a church? Do you have a suit? Do you have a dress?" She took a deep breath in and continued. "Do you have a wedding planner- Nope Nope I can do that. I volunteer!" She said excitedly as my eyes were now wide.

"Cameron." Ethan snapped as he was in a mood. He stood up and walked over to me from the couch and wrapped a hand around my waist smiling softly at Rylin. "Breathe." He said to her as she nodded.

"I have everything under control." He said smoothly without a worry in the world. My nerves calmed a little bit upon hearing this and Rylin's wiggling brought my out of my daze, as I set him down so he could run into his moms arms.

"vieni amore, vai a cena con me." My handsome man whispered in my ear as his soft breaths fanned my neck. I smiled and turned around meeting his eyes. He leaned down placing a soft kiss to my forehead. Melts.
(Translation> come love, have dinner with me)

I nodded as he told me to get ready as he and Cameron discussed some other things having to do with Rylin. Apparently his academic scores have sky rocketed and Cam is thinking about moving him up a grade.

Such a sweet boy he is.

He will grow up to he just like his uncles. Strong, handsome, respectful, most likely feared. Most of all, that little cuties gonna be a heartbreaker. With Italian in his blood, bright hazel eyes, the girls will be chasing his tail.

I headed upstairs going to the bathroom to fix up my hair. While combing through my loose curls I was trying to decide on what to wear. I didn't get much info on where I was being taken, but all I know is its inside, and a surprise.

I slipped on a short white flowy dress, and my new all white vans with a black line. I threw my hair up in a loose scrunchie keeping my hair in the loose curls it wanted to be in.

I spritzed some light perfume on my wrists and rubbed them together before grabbing my phone and heading downstairs.

I always found myself excited to see Ethan. No matter how long or how little we spent apart, seeing him was my favorite.

I slid down the banister; despite Ethan always telling me not to, and jumped off sticking the landing.

"Are you ready mi amore?" Shivers ran down my spine from hearing this and feeling his hot breath on the back of my ear. I slowly nodded and took his hand which was stretched out for me to take.

He intertwined our hands bringing them up to his face, and pressing his lips lightly to the back of mine.

"Bellissima."

__________

"Please?"

"No."

"Pretty please?"

"No."

I huffed crossing my arms. "You're so mean t-to me." I said jokingly which he obviously caught on to. His chuckle made my heart flutter and I turned to see his smile that was rare but gorgeous, although I forgot that I had a cloth over my eyes. Lovely.

"Sure principessa." He said cockily.

"Stop complaining little girl, we have arrived anyway." He said still not letting me take off the blindfold that I was forced to wear.

I heard the shut of a door, and before I could even wonder where he went, my door was opened and a hand was placed in mine.

"Come on sweetheart." He said in his deep voice as I felt his arms slip under my knees, and his other under my back. I was lifted and my legs suddenly got colder, from I'm assuming being outside.

I laid my head down feeling a hard surface which I assumed was his shoulder and let my eyes close.

Oh how strong he was.

But I'm stronger. Obviously I can carry the milk without feeling like my fingers will snap in half. Um strength.

I felt like I was getting closer to the ground, and rightfully so my feet softly hit the ground not a second after. Big warm hands laid on my hips as Ethan steadied me from behind.

"I love you more than anything in this world. I would do anything to make you happy. Such a spoiled little thing you are."

My cheeks blushed and a smile grew on my lips.

"Open." He whispered.

I slowly peeled the blindfold off blinking a few times before I glanced up and the air caught in my throat.

Oh my. Cheese balls.

I took it all in. As much as I could without fainting. I didn't realize my jaw was dropped until I started coughing due to cold air blowing into my throat.

"Is? Mine? This mine?" I asked ignoring my bad grammar and inability to form a sentence.

A deep chuckle was heard as Ethan turned me around. I met his eyes as I felt cold water drop on the top of my cheek.

"Sí."

I threw myself into his arms.

I don't know how many times I thanked him.

I kissed him deeply and let him have his way as his tongue swirled around, and explored wherever it wanted to. I love this man. So freaking much.

I giggled smiling widely and turned back around to look at it.

The beautiful building wrapped in gorgeous flowers stood tall. A bookstore-cafe combination. The beautiful dark building contrasted beautifully with the pastel colors of the flowers.

The best part?

In gorgeous calligraphy on top, in the love of my life's native tongue it stated.

"caffè delle coccinelle"

"Ladybugs Cafe"

Vote and comment:))
^^Thank you Loves<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.4M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
7.3M 417K 56
''You remind me of the ocean..'' ''Is it because I'm deep and mysterious?'' he asks. ''No, because you're salty and scare the shit out of people'' ©2...
4M 196K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...
11.2M 504K 74
◤ SEMIDEUS SAGA #02 ◢ Elysian Oracle - the oracle of Elysium, the highest oracle of the realms. The Alphas know it isn't over. The Gods are cons...