Mute|| pjm

By zamidami

-Completed- Nam HaeSoo is a young teenage girl who turned mute after witnessing the murder of her parents. Sh... More

Trailer
Intro
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
J-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
✔️Tagged✔️
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
✔️✔️Tagged✔️✔️
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 (Final)

Chapter 20

4.6K 234 43
By zamidami

Voice

"...J-...J-...Jimin!"

Jimin stopped walking and turned around in shock.

"HaeSoo, did you just...speak?"

Jimin stared at HaeSoo who had her eyes tightly closed due to the fact she forced her voice out. Her hands were both turned into fists trying to keep the pressure in and her body was tensed up.

Jimin soon found himself walking to HaeSoo who barely even knew what was going on anymore. The moment he was close enough to HaeSoo, he wrapped his arms around her body. He hugged her tightly while her eyes remained closed and her body stayed tensed. "You said my name..." Jimin softly spoke as he held HaeSoo in his arms.

HaeSoo's body stayed tense due to the amount of pressure she put on herself. She had finally spoke but it wasn't the way she expected it to happen. She had to force her voice out just to get Jimin's attention.

Although HaeSoo couldn't see anything because her eyes were closed, she saw something in her mind. She saw past memories flooding back. Not the good memories, but the bad ones.

Jimin held onto HaeSoo tightly until he suddenly felt her go numb. It was like HaeSoo had no consciousness in her body and he was just holding her. Indeed it was true.

Jimin looked down to see himself holding HaeSoo who had fainted due to too much pressure. "HaeSoo!?" He yelled worried about what had happened. "Is this because she spoke...?" He quietly asked himself as he stared at HaeSoo's unconscious figure.

°°°

"You're lucky I was still here although school ended." The nurse spoke as she checked HaeSoo's temperature. "Thank you for helping." Jimin bowed to the nurse before averting his gaze towards HaeSoo.

Jimin brought HaeSoo to the nurse's office in hopes of her still being there. Luckily, she hadn't left yet. HaeSoo was still unconscious in bed and all Jimin could do was stare at her.

"Could you tell me what happened before she fainted?" The nurse asked as she organized her stuff. Jimin nodded to her question and began to speak. "I think I pressured her. Before she fainted, she spoke. She said my name, but it seemed like she had to force herself into speaking. A few seconds later, she fainted and that's it."

The nurse nodded as she stared at HaeSoo. "It was clearly due to too much pressure. Poor girl, she's new to the school and has already fainted two times here." The nurse sighed as she crossed her arms. "I'll go get some medicine for her when she wakes up. You stay here." The nurse walked out of the room as Jimin stayed beside HaeSoo.

"I'm sorry..." Jimin looked down to HaeSoo sleeping. "It's my fault this happened. I made you feel pressured didn't I?" Jimin kept on speaking although HaeSoo couldn't hear him. "I really am trouble..."

There she stood, in the dark while her eyes looked at every corner hoping to see some light.

Soon, a small dimmed light shined on something. No, it wasn't a person, nor was it an object. It was some type of liquid, a red thick liquid. She knew exactly what it was and turned her gaze away from the light towards the dark.

Sometimes, the darkness was better to look at then the light. It was better being blinded by darkness than being able to see what was there.

She began to run although there was nothing but black in front of her. She was running and running non-stop until another dim light appeared. This time, it showed a figure.

A black hood, a black cap and that familiar psychopathic smile. She backed away slowly as the figure remained there with that grin piercing through her soul.

The figure disappeared as she turned around to see it reappear once again in front of her. For some reason, she couldn't move anymore. Her body stood there while her eyes stared in fear. The figure approached her slowly while keeping its smile.

Her voice couldn't be heard and her tears couldn't be seen. Her eyes then closed as she let the figure come closer and closer.

HaeSoo quickly stood up from the bed and began to breathe heavily. The nightmare had been a mix of her parents' death and it caused a panic attack. She began to breathe quickly as if she was losing air. "HaeSoo!" Jimin quickly patted her back trying to calm her down.

HaeSoo's breathing slowly returned to normal as Jimin grabbed a plastic cup and filled it with water from the water dispenser. "Here drink this." Jimin handed the cup to HaeSoo as she grabbed it and gulped it down. She then handed the cup back to Jimin as he placed it on a table close by.

"I'm sorry." Spoke Jimin as HaeSoo looked up to him in confusion. "I'm too much trouble for you. Because of me, you fainted..." Jimin looked down out of guilt. HaeSoo slowly placed her hand on Jimin's wrist grabbing his attention. She slowly shook her head to him trying to comfort him. "You don't think I'm trouble?" Asked Jimin. HaeSoo showed a faded smile making Jimin feel more at ease.

"Hey, HaeSoo?" Jimin revealed a small smile as he looked up. "Could you do it again?" HaeSoo's eyebrows crashed together trying to show Jimin that she didn't understand what he meant. "Could you say my name again?" HaeSoo's shoulders dropped finding it unbelievable that Jimin would ask such a question.

He then laughed finding it funny that HaeSoo's mood changed so quickly. "So you won't speak..?" Jimin asked hesitantly with a frown on his face. HaeSoo shook her head answering Jimin making him disappointed. "Then I'll wait." Jimin grabbed HaeSoo's hand and rubbed it against his.

"Ah, you're awake." The nurse entered the room with her gaze immediately landed on Jimin's hand holding HaeSoo's. Jimin quickly let go and put his attention on to the nurse. "I recommend you go home and take a rest. I suggest you call someone from home or a guardian to come pick you up."

HaeSoo nodded and opened her phone checking her contacts to see who she could text. Her eyes landed on her aunt's number but she shook her head knowing it wouldn't do any help. Her gaze then went down to Detective Kim's number. Her finger approached the screen, waited for a few seconds, and then tapped the name. She began to type on her screen while Jimin stared.

By the time HaeSoo finished typing and sending her text, her phone began to vibrate in her hands. Jimin looked down to it just to see 'Detective Kim is calling'. He then understood that HaeSoo had asked Detective Kim for help. "Seriously!? Out of all people, you chose that jerk!?"

HaeSoo's eyes widened at Jimin's voice suddenly raising up. He then grabbed HaeSoo's phone and answered the call himself. "Yes, hello. This is Park Jimin and HaeSoo isn't available right now." HaeSoo tried to take her phone back but Jimin kept defending himself keeping her away from it.

"Jimin? Are you with her? Give her the phone back." Jimin chuckled and sighed. "I can't believe you actually called her. She can't speak, you know that, right?" Jimin kept on talking making HaeSoo think about how he was acting like a jerk himself. "I called to talk to the school nurse and ask her what happened."

Jimin stayed silent after hearing the detective's words through the phone. He cleared his throat and began to speak again. "Well, she's fine." Jimin could hear the loud sigh the detective was making through the phone. "I'm coming to pick you guys up." Before Jimin could even answer, the Detective ended the call on him.

He then pulled the phone away from his ear and dropped his arms down in disbelief. He stayed quiet for a few seconds before looking at HaeSoo. "Looks like that Detective is driving us home..."

A/N:
Would you believe me if I said that I wrote this whole chapter inside my school bus?

Well, it's true cuz it shows.

I'm honestly unsatisfied with this whole chapter.

I don't know if you guys like it tho.

I had to write this one chapter many times. I erased so many paragraphs and wrote them again. Oh well.

I hope you liked this chapter!

If you did, please leave a vote!

Thanks for reading!

See yaaaaaa

💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

483K 15.2K 31
"I'll do it. I'll mark her as mine." Was it a good thing to do? Highest rankings #1 in #jkjk
6.2K 492 25
Once upon a time... There's this lady,👩🏻 There's this man.👨🏻 The man falls for the lady, & What happens then?🤔 If you seek that, visit this plac...
300K 6.1K 29
Y/n is a new student that happens to be the mate to one of the 7 hottest guys in school.Jungkook. when he saw her his heart skipped a beat. he knew t...
895K 41.3K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...