LA Lust

By xconniexx

Andrew and Calvin Simmons join the American Football circuit as male cheerleaders. Drew enters a world he lon... More

Synopsis
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Four

159 12 4
By xconniexx

The next day I went to work on the morning and trained for a few hours. Billy had already told us we could all have the afternoon off to go and watch the eclipse, the rest of the team were going out together to have a party and watch it. I was heading straight to get ready so I could meet Teddy, this was one party I wasn’t sad to be missing because I had my own party planned.

Training was hard, it was a hot day and Billy wouldn’t give us any breaks because we were getting off early. We were practising all of the most difficult throws and I hated the Helicopter at the best of times but in this heat it was unbearable!

So when Billy called it a day I cheered and ran straight to the changing rooms to get a shower. Scrubbing myself raw, paying special attention to my privates, then I jumped out and went to get ready. By then Calvin and the girls were back in the changing rooms and I could see them smirking as I rushed around getting myself ready.

I could hear murmuring about me being very keen and that Teddy must be something special and I didn’t care whether they were taking the piss or not because they were right. I was keen and Teddy was special.

I ran around like a headless chicken putting my clothes on and doing my hair, then I sprayed myself with cologne and grabbed my wallet and keys then ran out the door. I could hear them all laughing as I left and ran down the corridor but I couldn’t give two shit’s.

I climbed into my car and quickly text Teddy to tell him I was on my way to pick him up then I put my phone away and quickly drove myself to the apartment address. When I pulled up outside I began to panic a little bit, this was it there was no turning back now.

I beeped my horn and two minutes later Teddy popped his head through the open window beaming at me. He said hello and then pulled back out to climb into the car. My heart was beating so loud I was surprised he couldn’t hear it, my face went bright red. I know because I could feel the heat creep across it and down my neck. Teddy was much better looking than my stupid memory gave him credit and god I wanted to kiss him so badly.

“So where are you taking me to watch the eclipse?”

“Well I was kinda hoping you might have some ideas about that? I have only been in LA for a year and in all honesty I haven’t seen much of it yet.” I replied sheepishly.

“Ok make a left here.”

Teddy led me into the Hollywood hills but not to the Hollywood sign where even I knew it would be full of people wanting to watch the eclipse. He took us to a secluded area with a vacant little cottage cut into the hillside, it was quite picturesque and I hoped we weren’t trespassing.

He convinced me we weren’t, that he knew the owners so I parked up and we climbed out. I went to the trunk and pulled out a blanket and some beers then I followed Teddy to the grassy area and spread it out so we could get comfortable. I lay back staring at the sky as Teddy sat beside me and began talking about his day, he had just landed this morning from a long haul flight and he was feeling a bit jet lagged.

It made me feel special that when he told me that nothing would have kept him from this ‘date’ and when he said that word I relaxed and joined in the conversation. In the end we were lying watching the sky, Teddy’s arms folded behind his head and his knees bent.

I kept stealing glances at him as he continued to chat away without a care in the world. When he turned to me and caught me staring I blushed and he smiled warmly at me, rolled over and faced me.

“So what time does this thing kick off?”

“Well it shouldn’t be long now, look.” I pointed to the sun and the black shape moving across it.

He moved closer to me and my breathing stopped as he placed his head on my chest, then looked up at me to make sure it was ok. I released my breath and smiled at him, wrapping my arm around his shoulders we lay there in silence as slowly but surely the moon blocked the suns light.

It was the first time I had ever seen an eclipse and it was freaking awesome that something so powerful and bright could be overshadowed by the smaller moon. I could hear Teddy gasp too as we were plunged into darkness and his arm went around my waist tightly.

No sooner had the moon begun its fight against the clearly more powerful sun, it lost the battle and the sun clawed back its dominance pushing the moon into obscurity once again. I wouldn’t forget though that the smaller, less popular types could be powerful too. Because for just a brief moment the moon was capturing people’s attention all around the globe and the sun was no longer the centre of attention.

It was quite poignant and for a moment made me forget the reason that I was here until Teddy shifted beside me and as the sun brightened the world once more I could see him. He was resting his chin on his hand on my chest looking up at me smiling. He was sexy as hell and I wanted to kiss him badly.

I sat up forcing him up with me and he looked confused for a moment as I turned away to pick up my courage a bit. Then I turned and faced him, leant in and kissed him. Some things might be different to dating girls but kissing was not and I loved to kiss.

When I kissed Teddy at first I was afraid he might not kiss me back but after he got over the initial shock he responded and more ardently than I had. I shuffled closer so that I could kiss him better and the feeling of his warm, soft and wet lips moving in sync with mine was just the perfect end to the eclipse.

I was the moon, Teddy was the sun. He was experienced and therefore powerful, I was inexperienced and therefore it was clear Teddy would be the dominant one, at least until I caught up. But for now, during this perfect kiss, the moon shone bright and I could feel Teddy’s breathing pick up as he grew more excited.

I pushed him back so we were lying down on the blanket again and I pushed my obviously excited cock against his leg and smirked when he moaned. Teddy ran his fingers through my hair, tugging gently as he wrapped his tongue around mine.

I wanted more.

I pulled away and again smirked as he moaned but I moved my attention to his button and zipper. I was half way getting it open when he came to and stopped me. I looked at him and he was shaking his head no, I jumped away thoroughly embarrassed.

Shit! I had read this all wrong, I had practically jumped him in the kiss and maybe those moans weren’t in pleasure. God, what an idiot. I raised my knees and dropped my head between them and I didn’t look at Teddy even when he came closer to me and wrapped his arm around my waist again.

“Hey.” He said softly. “Drew please don’t be embarrassed, I just don’t want us to do it like this. When we do it I want your first time to be amazing. I don’t want it to be like mine, I want us to have a chance at making this special you know?”

I looked up at him to make sure he was being serious and I couldn’t see even a hint of humour. I sighed and nodded my head letting him know he was right and that I was sorry. He kissed me then and it was perfect, I laced my fingers in his and lay back down pulling him into my chest.

And that’s how we stayed until the sun came up, letting us both know we had other places to be. But like that smaller, less significant moon we both fought back and rebelled. We didn’t move, we would deal with the consequences later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 8.6K 24
Ethan was your average straight guy, strong, hot, and a chick magnet. Jacob on the other hand, was not so normal. He was hot, strong, but he was gay...
1.4K 70 15
It's Zak and Darryl's last year if high school. They always wanted to be football players but do they both make it...?
2.9K 54 10
Girls ,boys ,football ,cheerleaders
15.4K 473 42
Just a fan fiction of the Martinez twins! Hope you enjoy! ♥️