Luring The Cold Hearted Billi...

By THENAUGHTYGRAY

Hermes Xayn Montegara & Nerlay Jane Delos Santos What if you fell in love with someone who didn't introduce... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER-1
CHAPTER- 2
CHAPTER-3
CHAPTER-4
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER-9
CHAPTER-10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER-12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER-14
CHAPTER-15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-17
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER-20
CHAPTER-21
CHAPTER-22
CHAPTER-23
CHAPTER-24
CHAPTER-25
CHAPTER-26
CHAPTER-27
CHAPTER-28
CHAPTER-29
CHAPTER-30
CHAPTER-31
CHAPTER-32
CHAPTER-33
CHAPTER-34
CHAPTER-35
EPILOGUE
SPECIAL CHAPTER

CHAPTER-18

44.6K 1.1K 272
By THENAUGHTYGRAY

Luring The Cold Hearted Billionaire

HABOL ni Hermes ang hininga habang nakauklo s'ya at nakapatong ang mga kamay n'ya sa mga tuhod n'ya. He ran his way from here, from the parking lot of this building thinking that Jane might be here; at his condo- their condo. That Jane might go home.

Napatitig s'ya sa nakasaradong pintuan ng condo unit n'ya. He reached for the doorknob praying that Jane is inside, his heart was pounding as he opened the door of his condo unit. His hands were trembling right at the moment; afraid that there will be no Jane that would welcome him once he entered their unit.

He closed eyes squeezing it shut, before blowing out a loud sharp deep breath. He doesn't know why, but the way his broken heart thumped so fast and loud is making him feel deadly nervous.

He can feel the thin small hairs on his nape standing while his whole body is shivering in coldness; feeling dread.

Hindi n'ya nagugustuhan ang kakaibang kaba na nararamdaman n'ya sa mga oras na iyon. Pakiramdam n'ya mas lalong hindi n'ya magugustuhan kung anong madadatnan n'ya sa loob ng condo n'ya.

The door creaks opened and his heart skipped a beat as his breathing raged.

Hermes slowly opened his eyes and was immediately welcomed by the darkness of his condo's living room. His feet automatically stepped towards the kitchen with his heart thumping so hard fast and loud he let out a shaky breath when he found no one in there, he composed himself to continue walking and look for Jane but every time he took a step forward to look for Jane and he can't find her anywhere is his broken heart being stabbed with unbearable pain.

Hermes stopped from walking to chase his breath. His chest is starting to feel tight and heavy that he's having hard time on breathing normally, it was like the air inside his chest was being rub off his chest like it is slowly vanishing as pain continuously stabs his broken heart.

Kinagat n'ya ang nanginginig na pang-ibabang labi bago nanghihinang sumandal sa nakasaradong pinto ng kwarto n'ya, ang nanginginig n'yang kamay ay nakahawak sa doorknob non. 'Yon na lang ang tanging lugar sa condo n'ya na hindi pa n'ya napapasok at ang tanging natitirang pag-asa n'ya na makita si Jane sa loob non.

His hand was shaking as he slowly opens the door, he swallowed the lump on his throat before blowing out a shaky breath again.

His lips were drying while it trembles as he was breathing using his mouth to help himself fill his lungs with air.

His shoulder fell as his hand dropped the moment, he opened the door and he was welcomed by his empty room.

Napatawa s'ya ng mapakla at muling nanghihinang napasandal sa kakasara n'ya pa lang na pinto ng kwarto n'ya saka s'ya walang lakas na napadausdos at pasalampak na napaupo sa sahig ng kwarto n'ya.

His lifeless eyes looked for Jane's purse bag hoping to find it inside his room but his eyes did not find it confirming something that he can't accept.

Accept that Jane did went here but not to stay but to get her things that she had left here and left, accept the truth that Jane got tired of understanding him already, that she gets tired of staying.

A tear dropped on his knee making him realize that he was already crying at the moment, ulit na tumawa ng mapakla si Hermes bago pinilit n'ya ang sarili na tumayo para sana pinagpatuloy ang paghahanap kay Jane ng may mahagip ang mga mata n'ya na tuluyang kinahina ng nga tuhod n'ya.

He forced himself to walk towards the office table inside of his room to make sure if he really saw it or his mind was just torturing him, but it wasn't, his mind isn't playing tricks with him or just torturing his broken heart more, it is true, he is not imagining it, it is true that she left her wedding and engagement ring here before she finally left his condo with her other things.

She left the two things that connects both of them and leaving those only means one thing. She wants to put an end on what they have, she wants their marriage to be ended.

Panting, chasing his breath, Hermes' shoulder started shaking while loud and painful sobs escaped his lips, napabagsak s'ya ng upo sa sahig habang maingay na umiiyak.

His eyes that are continuously producing lot of tears stared at the rings over his palm, he shook his head and punched his chest when he started having trouble in breathing.

"Ahh!" Hermes screamed out the pain hoping that it could help him bear the pain that is slowly killing him. "H-Hahh!"

***

EMPTY BOTTLES OF vodka, whiskey and beer was everywhere. Hermes was laying on the floor drunk while his hand holding an empty can of beer.

"Jane... I'll be good this t-time just go home p-please..." he mumbled and cries in his sleep.

Mariin na pinikit ni Jane ang mga mata at pinatay ang cellphone n'ya. An unknown sender sent her that CCTV footage of what is happening inside Hermes' condo unit after the day she had left him...

Ilang araw na iyong paulit-ulit na nagpapadala sa kan'ya ng mga ganong klaseng video, at kaunti na lang alam na n'yang bibigay na s'ya. Jane sighed and walked out of her new apartment to start working as a waitress on a small cafe. Nag-apply siya dito pagkatapos niyang makuha ang diploma niya sa PLM at tuluyang ng hindi umattend sa graduation nila.

Kailangan n'yang ipagpatuloy ang buhay n'ya dahil hindi gaya ni Hermes wala s'yang limpak-limpak na salapi para magmukmok sa sulok.

Her heart wants to convince her that Hermes really do regret what he did, but her mind and body was against her heart that she's starting to believe what's running on her mind.

She knows that being unforgiving person is being heartless, pero masama bang kahit ngayon lang maging makasarili s'ya? Na kahit ngayon lang hayaan n'ya ang sarili na magalit dito, na ngayon pipiliin n'ya ang sarili n'ya kesa dito?

Andon pa din sa kan'ya ang pagmamahal para sa lalaki pero malaking parte sa kan'ya ang naniniwala na palabas lang ni Hermes lahat video na iyon na laging sinesend ng unknown sender na 'yon. Mapera ito ano pa ba dito ang magbayad ng isang tao para bilugin s'ya?

She knows it already the moment she caught him kissing another woman that she's nothing but a naive toy that entertains him. She's entertaining him with her stupidity believing him that he somehow loves her back, and those videos that was sent to her? It was just a play, a play to get her back again.

Because his pride and ego were wounded when he realized that she can manage to leave him, that she still has the strength to leave and pick herself, that he did not manage to break her and tear her apart.

Humugot ng malalim na hininga si Jane at binuga iyon ng marahas. She faked her smile before walking inside the cafe when she arrived and started working. Burying herself busy to forget about him and to earn money so she can live all by herself.

***

NAPAHINTO sa paghakbang ang mga paa ni Jane ng makita n'ya kung sino ang nakasandal sa pader tabi ng apartment n'ya at tila natutulog.

She erased all her emotions that shows on her face before walking towards her apartment.

Alam n'yang hindi imposibleng mahanap s'ya nito dahil mayaman ito at wala na s'yang magagawa doon.

She tried her best to not glance at him as she opens the door of her apartment but before she could open the door, Hermes grabbed her waist and pulled her into a tight hug.

***

HE WAS breathing heavily as he finally hugs her after a week without her by his side.

Tears filled his eyes. Hermes was about to buried his face on her neck when Jane pushed him away and took a step backward.

Pain attacked his broken heart still Hermes chose to smile at her and stares at her with his soft eyes.

Funny how the table turns.

"H-Hi baby, I-I've missed you..." his shaking baritone voice said.

He reached for her hand when she did not even bother to look at him after what she says.

Her cold appearance is heartbreaking but Hermes should be strong and understand her just like what she did to him before.

"Let's go home baby? I miss your cooking—"

His words stopped when her cold eyes looked at him, those cold stare is making him shiver, he looked down and swallowed the sudden lump on his throat before looking up.

"B-Baby? I missed you so much, when are you going home? I miss my wife, I m-miss you..." he said with his baritone voice begging as it asked.

Her cold eyes are killing him. Hermes squeezed her hand and was about to bring it over his lips when Jane slapped his hand away making him stilled.

His lips parted and trembled as he felt the urge to cry and kneel in front of her to beg her to take him back, pain crossed his handsome face.

"J-Jane... Baby p-please—"

"I'm not going back with you. Go home, Hermes and don't ever come back, leave."

She distantly says, burning his broken heart to death.

_____

THENAUGHTYGRAY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

825K 24.1K 49
Darwin Rafhael Sin Khazariah is an Assassin in MAFIA'S ORGANIZATION. He known to be the most mysterious demon of all time. The silent type but a mons...
567K 16.9K 86
Kayla is not your ordinary girl. Why? Because she really isn't. May kakayahan siyang hindi naiinitindihan ng ibang tao. She has a third eye. Hindi n...
866K 15.9K 51
UNEDITED Meet Sage Samonte, a.k.a The Womanizer. He can't pass a day without a girl with his side, well that's a womanizer. But he is not just a woma...
554K 15.1K 46
Warning R🔞 Lahat ay inilalayo niya sa kaniya dahil sa takot na pati ang mga ito ay mawala sa kaniya. He thinks that loving him is a curse like his l...