Izuku Midoriya: The Blue Blur

Por Shonaku

Izuku Midoriya is a quirkless kid who dreams of being a hero until one eventful day happened. He found a myst... Más

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Coming Soon
Chapter 27: All Might VS Sonic
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Coming soon- Sonic Vs Metal Sonic
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Special Annoucement For Chapter 35
Gag Chapter (Special)
10K Views.... Thank You (And Announcement!)
Chapter 35- Part 1 (Manga)
Special Chapter +2
A Hero's Adventure.
Chapter 35- Part 2 (Manga)
1 Year Anniversary
Chapter 35- Manga Part 3. The End.

Chapter 32: Sonic vs Metal Sonic

2.6K 49 19
Por Shonaku

3RD POV

Sonic: So that's my robot counterpart? Huh. This is interesting.

Dabi: Back at the USJ, we were able to get a scan on you. The scan copies everything about you such as your morals, strength, abilties, quirk, and feelings. Metal also shares the same thoughts as you so you both can telepathitcally communicate with each other and only each other. This was made to kill you. So say goodbye as the new Sonic takes over.

A/N: PLAY THE MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!

Metal Sonic: I'll Crush You!

Sonic: Not if I do that first!

Sonic and Metal clashed towards in each other in a blink of an eye. Sonic pulled his fist back and Metal did the exact same thing. Their fists collided with each others faces as Sonic was sent flying through multiple trees while Metal was sent back a few feet. 

Sonic quickly gets back up only to get kick in the back and was sent through a boulder, shattering it completely.

Sonic: *coughs while wiping off blood from his mouth* Man, Your tough! I'm impressed!

Metal: Hehehehehe. Let's stop the warm up and really start fighting got it?

Sonic: You Got it!

Sonic and Metal both disappeared. Te only thong that can be seen are the brief moments of the blue blurs clashing into each other. Soundwaves were heard. The fight looked like it could drag on for an eternity.

They both jup in the sky to trade blows. Even with OFA 100%, Metal Sonic was able to stand agaisnt and fight back with just as much force as Sonic, maybe even more....

Sonic's head: He's able to withstand OFA? Nice! He must have it too since that scar dude did say that he has everything about me.

Metal Sonic: Exactly! I have everything that you have but better!

They landed back to the ground and they went back a few feet against each other only to clash their heads. 

Sonic: You may know everything I'm going to do, but that nots going to help you since I know everything your going to do! STRANGE ISN'T IT!! 

Sonic and Metal: GGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

This continues until Metal was able to punch Sonic's gut. The force was too powerful since Sonic was sent back while coughing up blood.

The others managed to won their fights and were now watching Sonic getting destroyed by Metal.

Todoroki: We need to go help him!!

Dabi : Not if I can help it.

Blue flames were sent to where Bakugou and Todoroki are at.

Dabi: Your opponet is me.

Bakugou: tch, then die.

Todoroki and Bakugou began fighting Dabi while Ochaco was fullly energized and use the chance she has to help where Sonic is.

Ochaco: SONIKKU!!!! DON'T WORRY! I'M HERE TO HELP SO HANG IN THERE!!!!!

Sonic slowly got back up but said smething that shocked Ochaco.

Sonic: Ururaka, Stay back. This is a fight between me and him. Me and him want to fight each other with no interruptions.

Ochaco couldn't beleive what she ws hearing, 'Sonikku wants to fight this alone? But why? He'll get killed if he keeps this up! I don't want that to happen!'.

Ochaco: NO!!!! I WON'T LET YOU DO THAT!!!! I CAN'T LOSE YOU!!!!

Sonic: Ururaka.... please, leave. This is a fight I must fight alone.

Before Ochaco could say another word, Metal Sonic got in front of her. Expecting him to attack her, she closes her eyes and brace for impact. But it never came.

She slowly opens her eyes only to find Metal looking at her with a sincere look?

Metal Sonic: Please leave. This is a fight that only me and him should settle.

Ochaco was speechless. A robot working for the villains is being gentle with her? Why? 

Ochaco reluctately walk away to let them finish their fight.

Sonic: Now Metal Sonic, seriously that's a cool name, Lets wrap this up!

Metal Sonic: Right! 

Sonic and Metal: CHAOS CONTROL!!!!!

They both charged up OFA 100% and began to share fists with each other. 

Sonic's attacks were able to get through Metal's while Metal Sonic was able to get through Sonic as well . Both were neck and neck, Metal's arm was torn off and Sonic's left arm was broken.

Sonic: This is it! This last move will be the last!

Sonic and Metal: AND THIS MOVE WILL DECIDE THE WINNER!!!

Sonic and Metal charge up the power in their fists. They lock eyes with each other. They then launch into each other while screaming out their final move.

Sonic and Metal: CHAOS!!!!!!!

The were in pont blank range now, their fists were getting closer and closer to each others faces.

Sonic and Metal: SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Their fists collided. Time was moving again. They didn't move a single inch. Shadows are covering their eyes.

After for what seems like 5 minutes. Sonic and Metal retracted their fists and walk away from each other.

Sonic and Metal: You really are something aren't yeah....

Then, the unthinkable happened........

Sonic collapse on the floor. He's not moving a single inch. Everyone was speechless. 

The most shock however was Ochaco. 

Ochaco was tearing up for what she's witnessing. The man she loves collapse, not moving a single muscle.

Ochaco: SONIKKUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!

Ochaco was running towards the body of Sonic's. She was tearing up, she hates seeing him like this, she doesn't want to beleive what she's seeing but it was undeniable.

Ochaco: DON'T LEAVE ME!!! I NEED YOU!!! *SOBS* PLEASE!!! PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME HERE ALONE!!!!

The others were watching hopelessly. Their classmate, their friend, killed right in front of their eyes. The man who defeated All Might was lying dead in the ground, being hold by the girl who loves him. 

They were tearing up to what they are witnessing, they couldn't beleive it.

Dabi: So the guy's dead eh? Finally. A problem we don't have to worry about. Anyway, i got the emerald sthat he has since twice made a clone of me to sneak in and steal these bad boys. Now that we got that, lets get our 2 other targets. 

Metal manage to knock Bakugou out and threw him in the portal. As he does that however, a Menou shows up holding twice, compressor, spinner, magne, and toga.

Dabi: That gross thing is here. Great. Throw those guys in portal including yourself. Now girl, come with us or you die.

Ochaco: NO!!! I'm not leaving him behind!!!

Dani: my goodness...... Metal! take her to the portal!

Metal was walking silently towards Ochaco who is still holding on to Sonic's corpse.

Metal reaches out his hand for her to grab out but Ochaco slaps it away. She sets Sonic back down quickly, but gently, and starting to hit Metal Sonic.

Ochaco: YOU-YOU KILLER!!!!! YOU TOOK HIM AWAY FROM ME!! 

Metal didn't move or even fight back, he just stood there taking all of her attacks. He didn't even flinch. 

Ochaco was tired out from her barrage of attacks so she was about to collapse. But Metal caught her before she did. Metal caught Ochaco Bridal Style and carried her over to the portal. 

As Metal enters the portal, he thinks of something curious, 

'I'll be waiting'.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

71.5K 1.7K 26
This was my first fanfic. It's shitty, be careful. Izuku Midoriya. Quirkless Police Officer. After his interaction with All Might, he gave up on bei...
544K 13.6K 19
This is the story of how you became a hero. You even became a hero to the pros. You don't start off as well as everyone else but you soon grow strong...
318K 9.5K 12
Katsuki Bakugou has never been the same after the kid he bullied for years, the poor quirkless Izuku Midoriya, ends his own life. Bakugou refuses to...
77.2K 1.2K 38
Izuku Midoriya is an average hero loving kid until he turns 4 and gets not just one but two quirks. Watch as he uses the power of music to become th...