My stepbrothers and I (#1)...

By Hannahbananah61

Victoria parks' world is turned upside down when her father married the mother of the two hottest guys in her... More

Prologue
Chapter one - I do's and I don'ts
Chapter two - so this is my new reality
Chapter four - a mother's love is eternal... Yeah right
Chapter five - what the heck is happening?
Chapter six - everyone now knows...
Chapter seven - party!
Chapter eight - they have a brother...
Chapter nine - New York, New York it's a hell of a town...
Chapter ten - what happens in New York stays there...
Chapter eleven - family bonding
Chapter twelve - the boys find out
Chapter thirteen - home sweet home
Chapter fourteen - dates and disasters
Chapter fifteen - through their eyes
Chapter Sixteen - back to reality
Chapter seventeen - The lake house
Chapter Eighteen - Revelations
Chapter Nineteen - Halloween
Chapter Twenty - The New Kid
Chapter Twenty-One - Celebrations and dances
Chapter Twenty-Two - Winter break comes early
Chapter Twenty-Three - Christmas Time
Chapter Twenty-Four - New Year's Celebrations
Sequel?
Sequel!!!!

Chapter three - well I never would've thought it!

13.5K 331 12
By Hannahbananah61

The next morning, I had my music class first thing. I was always on my own in this class, the twins never picked this class because I'm guessing they had no other talents besides being good at football.

I arrived in my class and sat in my usual spot, by the piano and started playing a Mozart concerto as everyone started to pile into the classroom.

Yes, I have many talents. I play guitar, piano, sing, write songs and many more things.

I stopped playing as Julian came into the room. Was he lost?

He didn't have his brother with him, which was even more of a surprise as they were usually always together.

I continued where I had left off and he sat down, closing his eyes as I played the piece of music.

Once I had finished, he opened his eyes again.

Our teacher arrived in the room a while later and said that Julian was joining our class.

"So, Julian... What can you do?"

"I play piano" he said "I had lessons when I was a kid, but never actually pursued anything with music because football took over my life, but I'm giving it a go for this last year"

"Well, that's good, what can you play?"

"Beethoven, Mozart, usual classical and some popular music, I can read sheet music well"

"Can you play something for us this morning?"

"Of course ma'am"

He stood, cracking his fingers before he sat at the piano and started playing fur Elise.

I had to admit, he was pretty good. I never thought it... Julian Logan doing music. I didn't even think he knew who Mozart or Beethoven were.

"That was amazing Julian" the teacher said.

"Thank you" he replied and sat down with everyone.

I was about to get into my car after school when I was stopped by Randy... He was being especially mean to me all day saying stuff about my parents and how it was my fault they split and then he was stopping me before I could get into my car?

"What do you want?" I asked, venomously

He looked taken aback at my comment "Vicky" he used that name as it always annoyed me "I was just coming to apologise for what I said to you earlier. I didn't mean to say such hateful things... I know your parents didn't split because of you. I'm sorry"

"Well, you said some hurtful things to me today. Heck, you say hateful things to me all of the time. I was recently enlightened by a reliable source that the things you say to me are because you like me"

He looked shocked, but grew red in the face at my words.

So it was true? He liked me.

He composed himself and then spoke "pft! No, like I'd like you... You're ugly and you're a nerd"

I laughed "yeah, like I'd like you back... You're an arrogant pig and you're a jock" I said "can I go now?"

He nodded and I got in my car. He just stood there watching me drive away, my piece of crap car banging like an old fashioned car.

Who would have thought it... Randy Peterson actually had feelings for me

I got home and went straight to bed... I couldn't deal with anything at that moment.

I curled up in bed and let sleep take over me.

---

Author note: sorry for such a short chapter, the next one will be better I promise... It will be up tomorrow by the latest.

Keep reading

Comment

Message

Have fun

Until next time x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325 2 15
Claire was a normal girl with a normal life. she was raised by her single mom who always put her first. Claire was a unpopular girl with one true f...
1.7M 35.7K 34
After a tragic accident that completely changes her life, Annie and her twin brother, Austin, are taken in by the Emersons, a family of seven (drop-d...
2.5K 202 28
"What we are doing is wrong!" "I don't care about what the rules say" Y/n doesn't want her mother to marry someone else but anything for "family" con...
2.4K 80 12
Victoria Weston is an eighteen year old girl who just graduated high school. Her parents are making her move packs and she's furious. What happens w...