how to love//h.s

By jewels-

[completed a.u] in which a boy falls out of love, and a girl that teaches him how to love again. // @jewels... More

prologue
please read?
lesson one
lesson one: reflection
lesson two
lesson two: reflection
lesson 3
lesson 3: reflection
lesson 4
lesson 4: reflection
lesson 5
lesson 5: reflection
again.
special

epilogue

230 16 5
By jewels-

it's been almost 5 years since their second meeting at starbucks, and yeah, it kind of developed from there. harry was still working as the writer of jewels magazine, while ashlynn already quit her job, and now she is a writer. 

and, guess what? 

her books were published and was the #1 bestseller of new york times. pretty amazing, huh? 

they were at their own, comfy little house, cuddling. 

"have you ever wondered... what if i didn't go to your table that time? and we wouldn't have lessons, and then we wouldn't get to know each other..." harry chuckled as ashlynn snuggled closer to his chest. 

"mm, maybe it was fate. we even met at the same starbucks after 1 year." she said sleepily.

"i love you." harry pulled her closer, if that was even possible.

"you wouldn't if i didn't teach you how to love." ashlynn giggled and harry rolled his eyes. 

"yeah yeah, whatever." he kissed her forehead. 

'hey mummy! and daddy!" their little princess jumped on them, breaking their embrace. 

"hey ariana." ashlynn hugged her little one tightly. 

"ello, princess." harry smiled proudly, pulling both of them in his arms, and kissing ariana's forehead as she giggled cutely. 

"i love you." 

"i love you too, daddy." 

"i love you too, harry." 

-

THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
580K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
642K 32.3K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...