sean and kaycee - one shots

By ohmyseaycee

stories of my favorites, sean and kaycee. [lowercase intended] cover- cathyliz More

before you read!
sean lew.
not today.
maybe a little more.
he loved me too early.
hawaii trip.
im so sorry.
he loved me too early. pt 2
jealousy.
i deserved better.
baby.
numb.
bad dream.
my favorite star.
black and blue.
stay.
it wasn't meant to be.
reunite.
unexpected.
reunite pt. 2.
break.
maybe.
unlovable.
happy birthday.
not because of me.
in a heartbeat.
so do i.
soulmate.
soulmate pt 2.
twenty four hours.
change the world.
it's not our time.
change the world pt 2.
anesthesia.
paralyzed.
end my suffering.
take me far from here.
anesthesia (2)
cut the ropes.
behind the scenes.
hold your peace.
is this a dream?
free me.
forever.
already gone.
step by step.
chicago.
when the party's over
it was cold outside
sunflower season.
that's us.
cross the line.
coming out.
sunflower season [extended]
let you love me.
long distance.
tell me a story.
single parenting.
single parenting (2)
I promise.
sunshine.
2:00 am.
the bookstore
something like that.
just like old times
i wish we could go back.
i can't wait.
you and me.
bond touch.
it's time for me to go.
iceland.
there will come soft rains.
rebuild.
where are you?

fake it till we make it.

2.8K 124 125
By ohmyseaycee

{ guys this has to be one of my favorite concepts ever omg! 

guys i need seaycee content :(

- kamille 🌻 }

"guys, please just don't stand there and not say anything." tricia cried as she watched the silent battle between her two students.

"i get what you're saying, but are you sure it's a good idea. i mean just imagine all the backlash we will get if people find out." sean added, running hands through his hair nervously as he looked over to kaycee.

"no one is going to find out, not even your friends or family. this is just between us three. so are you guys in?"

sean looked over to kaycee, hesitation filled her eyes as she met his eyes. "we don't have to do it, kayc, not if you're not comfortable with it."

"if you're okay with it, then i am."

they both turned to tricia, sean's hand loosely flung over kaycee's shoulder. "we're in."

"i guess we better get a head start on this whole fake dating thing." sean chuckled as he unlocked his phone and began scrolling through the many pictures that filled his camera roll, until his finger landed on one. "this is it."

kaycee's lips began to curl into a smile as she watched him post the picture. it was when they went to hawaii for her sixteen birthday, they just had gotten back from snorkeling and her parents wanted a picture of all of them together, so sean pulled kaycee into his lap, a smile dancing on both their faces as her parents took the picture. "this alien? she's all mine."

they wiped tears from their cheeks and held their stomachs, laughter filling the studio as they read the comments. "HOLY FUCKING SHIT, THIS IS IT GUYS, ITS NOT A DRILL, I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL."

sean and kaycee took an uber back to the rice's home to explain their new relationship to everyone. laughter echoed in sean's car as kaycee continued to read the comments, the fans were going crazy.

kaycee turned to look at sean, his lips were pulled into a frown as his eyes stayed glued to the road ahead. "sean, whats wrong?" she hummed, as she set her hand down onto his lap.

"i don't know, kayc. it feels wrong, lying to our fans, friends and family. i don't want to lie to everyone we love." sean hummed, as he placed his hand over hers.

"i feel that way too." she whispered, her soft softening as they pulled into her driveway. "but, it's what tricia wants and we've already agreed to it, but just know if you ever feel uncomfortable throughout any of this then i'm calling off the deal. i wouldn't put you through anything that will make you uncomfortable."

sean pushed his door open, leaving kaycee confused, until he opened her door and wrapped his arms around her. "you're the best fake girlfriend ever."

"and you're the best fake boyfriend ever." she laughed into his neck as he spun her around in the driveway. "let's fake it till we make it."

-

it's been five months now and no one knew about their fake relationship still.

but sean and kaycee didn't have plans on telling anyone, it was something so intimate to them, although it was just for show.

they started off slow, flirting more during classes and holding hands whenever they were in public. then, it turned into small intimate hugs in the corner of the room and small kisses on the cheek whenever they saw each other.

it was for show, but it's almost as if they began to believe it too.

"hey, kayc." sean hummed as he twirled her curls between his fingers, a small sigh escaping her lips as she laid her head against his chest.

"yeah?"

"do you want to go on a date with me?" sean whispered, watching as she lifted her head up revealing a small smile against her lips.

"why wouldn't i want to go out on a date with my fake boyfriend." she giggled as she placed a kiss against his dimple.

"no, kayc. i mean, do you want to go out on a date with me? not just for show." sean laughed as he watched her eyes widen.

"oh. um-"

"you don't have to say yes, i don't want to push you into something you don't want to do." he said with a reassuring smile as he redirected his vision to the tv.

"no! i mean, yes. i would like that." kaycee beamed as she watched sean's eyes light up.

"okay, i'll pick you up tomorrow at 7." he chuckled as he pressed his lips against her forehead.

"it's a date." she whispered as she placed her hand in his.

"it's a date."

-

"kylie can you please come here!" kaycee yelled from the room next door. "i need help."

kylie ran into the room, her eyes widening at the floor covered with clothes. "kaycee what the fuck happened here?"

"i'm going on a date with sean and i can't find anything to wear!" she huffed, throwing another piece of clothing to the pile on the floor.

"kaycee, you and sean have been dating for months, why are you freaking out about a date  when you guys have been on plenty!"

"because this one is different, ky. please, i need help."

kylie scoffed before walking out the room, coming back with a handful of clothes. "here are a few of my favorite outfits, so DONT ruin them." she scolded as she threw them to kaycee.

"you're a lifesaver!" kaycee beamed before running into the bathroom to change.

-

"wow." kylie mouthed as she watched her little sister walk down the stairs.

kaycee had on a simple black romper that cut off mid thigh and her natural curly hair fell effortlessly onto her shoulders. "too much?"

"no kaycee, you look perfect!" kylie hummed, as the doorbell rang. "looks like he's here."

kaycee opened the door, watching as sean's mouth fell open. "kayc, you look- you look absolutely amazing." he smiled as he extended his hand out to her.

she intertwined their fingers, as she pressed her lips to his cheek. "thanks, so do you."
-
sean wrapped his arm around her waist as they walked around the overfilled carnival, the music blaring as they waited in line for the ferris wheel.

they finally reached the front of the line, kaycee giggling uncontrollably as sean helped her into the the shaking car, fear written on his face as they started the ride.

she held onto his arm as they scooted to the edge, sean unable to keep his eyes off her. she was absolutely mesmerizing, he felt as if he looked away, she would disappear.

"what are you looking at?" she teased, as she leaned into his chest, her heart rate increasing as she met his eyes.

"the most beautiful girl i've laid eyes on."

her eyes fell down to his lips and back to his eyes, a smile on her lips as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

his hands snaked around her waist, pulling their foreheads together. "sean?"

"yes?"

"please tell me this is real, tell me it's not for show." she whispered, studying the expression on his face.

"this is real."

those three words were all she needed to hear before she closed the space between them, her lips moving in sync with his. her fingertips ran through his hair, as his hands trailed down her back.

sean pulled back, his thumb gently stroking her cheek as she looked up in confusion.
"i love you, kayc."

"i love you too, sean." she hummed as she let her head fall into his chest, his arm wrapped around her as they overlooked the raving crowds beneath them.

their relationship might've been fake at first, but their love for each other has always been real.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 7.3K 43
Here are short stories featuring Sean Lew and Kaycee Rice. I'm so proud of these kids, and what they are about to be years from now, and I can't help...
57.3K 1.8K 11
only exhaustion and it's heavy hand could restrain sean lew into the depths of sleep, and now sean was thinking kaycee rice could too. and as time p...
137K 4K 29
in which sean and kaycee are enemies, or so they think, and would never ever EVER catch feelings for one another. right? ~~ "You know... I heard you...
30.7K 755 15
You look happier, you do, I knew one day you'll fall for someone new, and if he breaks your heart like lovers do, just know that I'll be waiting here...