Awakened (Teen Wolf) Book 3

By jinx1996

Anna has finally found out what her green eyes mean, but it was too late and now she has to deal with the con... More

Preface - Lose You're Mind
Chapter 1 - Jumbled
Chapter 2 - Alpha's Orders
Chapter 3 - Pain Makes You Human
Chapter 4 - I Need Help
Chapter 5 - Wake Up
Chapter 6 - Shooting Hoops
Chapter 7 - Oh God, I Can't Even Look
Chapter 8 - The New Girl
Chapter 9 - Coyote's Tip Toe
Chapter 10 - Alpha With Performance Issues
Chapter 11 - Trapped
Chapter 12 - Werewolf With OCD
Chapter 13 - Snapping Point
Chapter 14 - Tail
Chapter 15 - Broken Hearts
Chapter 16 - The Hot Girl
Chapter 17 - Jake
Chapter 18 - I'm Not Leaving
Chapter 19 - Scream!
Chapter 20 - Electrified
Chapter 21 - Coincidences
Chapter 22 - Working Towards Friendship
Chapter 23 - Shivering
Chapter 24 - Miguel
Chapter 25 - Fading Firefly
Chapter 26 - Runaway Stiles
Chapter 27 - Search Party
Chapter 28 - No Cure
Chapter 29 - Electrical Burns
Chapter 30 - Blown To Hell
Chapter 31 - Fade To An Empty Black
Chapter 32 - His Her
PLAGIARISING
Chapter 33 - Check
Chapter 34 - Seriously?
Chapter 35 - Play Time
Chapter 36 - Only One Person
Chapter 37 - Tears, Torment, And Trust
Chapter 38 - Man In The Shadows
Chapter 39 - Oak Creek
Chapter 40 - Whose Ghost?
Chapter 42 - I'm Sorry
Chapter 43 - A Drop In The Ocean
Chapter 44 - Goodbye
Chapter 45 - Normal
Chapter 46 - There's Always Something Else
BOOK FOUR!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 41 - Bad Moon Rising

8.9K 345 66
By jinx1996

“What now?” I asked.

“We go after those they love. I’ll send two of the Oni to the police station and then the animal clinic, you come with me to the hospital. Everyone touched by the Oni’s blade will die unless… unless Scott kills Stiles first.” He shrugged.

“When?”

“Now.” He said and left.

“Okay, but we’re driving. I can’t keep up with your vanishing act.” I quickly said before he closed the door. He looked at me and I raised my eyebrows up in a way that said, ‘do not argue with me on this.’ He sighed and headed for my car. I couldn’t help the smile triumphant smile.

“What if they kill the other four like Allison did the first?” I asked as we were driving, referring to the Oni.

“Her first arrows did nothing, it was just that one. I think she was experimenting. I don’t think she told them.” He said.

“What was it that killed it? What did she use?”

“I don’t know.” He said no more.

The hospital was crowded with people. Reese and I walked down the hallways making it obvious that people were going to have to move for us instead of us dodging them. There was a male nurse at the front desk who I recognised, but didn’t know the name of.

“Can you page Melissa McCall for us?” Reese asked as the man looked up. The Oni appeared behind us and lunged forward with a sharpe blade, plunging it into the man’s stomach. He fell, dead.

“Hmmm, looks like we’ll have to find her ourselves.” I said as I looked up at Reese.

“Tsk, guess so. Ladies first.” He said as he extended a hand out and down the hallway.

“I’d say body guards first, wouldn’t you?” A sadist smile crossed his lips as the Oni begun their way down the hallway with us casually following after them. People ran screaming as their swords swung around and slashed at anyone nearby.

Reese and I stopped walking and watched as the Oni made their way down the hallway. They reached the end and the elevator doors opened revealing Melissa and Agent McCall. They didn’t see us though, just the Oni and the dead bodies. McCall started shooting as Melissa panicked and closed the elevator doors again, but not before one of the Oni cut her leg with the swords.

I could almost feel Reese smirking next to me. He turned around and left, knowing that what we’d come to do was done.

“No we need to find the others.”

“The school.” I stated. “Everything always happens at the school.” I said.

“Well then… that’s where we’re going.”

***

“Are you sure they’ll show up here?” Reese asked.

“Yes. They will. Tell me, how strong are you now?”

“Stronger.”

“You’re one of the trickster spirits, yes? Why don’t you play a little trick on Scott and the others?”

“Hmmm, I think I have one in mind.”

“Good, because they’re here.” I said and nodded towards the approaching headlights in the dark.

He smirked and we walked back, out of view with the two Oni we had with us. “They’ll enter the school and the trick will detain them while we fight another fight.”

“Who?”

“Derek and the twins. He has the Triskellion box and they mean to trap me inside it, I need it.”

“How do you know all of this?”

“The Oni. They lurk in the shadows.” He said as he took a seat on the steps outside the school and the Oni position themselves on either side of him. I walked up the steps and jumped up the garden ledge behind Reese and waited.

Before long Derek came into view, fully transformed, holding the cylinder Triskellion box that had once held his mother’s claws.

“Did you bring us a present?” Reese asked.

“I brought two.” He said. The twins came up behind him on either side as Derek placed the box down on the ground.

“Now I’ve heard of an alpha pack, Derek, but a pack of former alphas. It’s a little sad, don’t you think?” Reese teased.

Derek looked at me and I smiled devilishly at him. "You look nervous, Boss." I said, mocking the old nickname I used to use.

"Not that your new look isn't hot, Anna, ‘cuz believe me it really is." Aiden said looking at my new clothing style "but I have to admit I kind of miss nice, sassy, floopy, edgy you, not literally Satin’s mistress you." He finished gesturing toward Stiles when he said Satin.

“Cocky words for a beta.”

“We may not be an alphas anymore, but we can still fight like them.” Derek said before roaring. The twins followed suit as the Oni swung their swords around. The ninja’s charged and met them halfway. I guess this really was game on. I calmly dismounted the edge of the garden wall as Reese made his way up the stairs.

“Get the box.” He said. “You can toy with them all you like, but I need that box.” He said before walking away.

I made my way down the stairs. Derek was occupied with one Oni and Ethan and Aiden with another.

“Get the box!” Derek yelled. “Someone get the box!”

I reached the box and turned back around with a smirk as two more Oni appeared behind me.

“I hate Ninja’s.” Aiden said as he looked at us and charged. The Oni ran in front of me and begun to fight him. They were outnumbered and didn’t stand a chance.

I bent down and picked up the box, turning it around in my hand.

“Anna! Don’t! This isn’t you!” Aiden said through grunts as he was thrown to the ground, blood coming from his mouth. The Oni charged at him, but I held up my hand and they stopped.

“Why did you choose to stay in Beacon Hills, Aiden? I’ve always been curious.”

“Because Scott is a good alpha and he can make us into something we’ve never been.” He said. “Something that you were… good. Pure.”

I smirked. “Lydia thinks you’re a bad guy. You’re not. You’re starting to realize that and you’re doing all you can to take what you’ve done back, but I’m afraid you’re out of time, Aiden. You best stand, you’re not going to put up much of a fight from down there.” I said as the Oni flicked their swords around in their hands again.

“You stronger than this, Anna.” He said as he got to his feet. “You can fight it.”

“Maybe I can, but… I don’t want to.” I said with another smile.

The Oni charged at him and one was close when and an arrow lodged itself in his chest and a gold light shone from the wound. I looked up and saw Argent. He’d figured out what Allison had, whatever it was. Damn Reese and his cocky attitude. Isaac came running and did a summersault and landed at the bottom of the stairs. Show off. The Oni pulled the arrow from his chest and disappeared in a mist of black fog.

Anger crossed my face as I glared at the new comers to the fight. Maybe I was going to have to get my hands dirty after all.

“What was that?” Aiden yelled up to Argent.

“Silver.” He said back.

Ethan suddenly charged at me, going after the box. I dodged his first attempt, but with the box in one hand I couldn’t do much with my claws. His second slash hit across my stomach. I dropped the box and decided to fight him full force. I caught his next swing and kicked him in the side. He grunted but got back up.

“Isaac, the box! Get the box to Scott!” Derek yelled.

Isaac ran forward and I went to stop him, but Aiden soon joined his brother to stop me. Isaac grabbed the box and ran while I stared the twins down. Derek was still fighting two on the Oni and another one was coming up behind the twins. I did nothing. I just stared at them, hoping they wouldn’t notice the demonic Ninja. He pulled his swords out and was about to swing it at Ethan’s neck when Argent released another arrow. The Oni went up in black smoke and the twins quickly spun around to see it before turning back to me in shock, finally realising that I would have let them die. That I didn’t care.

I ran at them, swinging my claws at Aiden first while dodging one of Ethan’s attempts. Aiden dodged the first one, but I managed to shimmy behind him and kick the back of his knee sending him to the ground. Ethan tried for my throat, but I grabbed his wrist and bent it back, causing a crack and kicked him hard in the stomach so he was forced onto his back, clutching for his lungs and gasping for air. Aiden tried to get up, but I pressed one black boot to his throat and shook my head. Chris released another arrow and I saw the third Oni die out of the corner of my eye. That left one that was still fighting Derek.

“Do yourself a favour and stay down, Aiden.”

“Why don’t you just kill me?”

“Because I like you two.” I said as I looked between the twins, “So does the Nogitsune. You have a lot of potential.” I smiled. I released my foot and turned back around to see Chris aiming his crossbow at the last Oni as Derek lay on the ground. As he let it loose I quickly ran forward, jumping in the air and catching it before it could reach the Oni’s heart. “Don’t be like that, Chris. I like my body guards.” I smirked. I looked down at Derek as he got to his feet. I lunged at him, arrow in hand. He blocked the arrow before it could dig its way into his chest, with enough force to send it flying from my hand.

“Get the arrow, it’s the last one!” Chris yelled.

I swiped my claws at Derek and he narrowly dodged them. I did it again and again, but he continued dodging, never once striking back.

Aiden grabbed the Arrow just as the last Oni charged at him. He spun and dug the silver tip into its heart. The Oni vanished and I stopped fighting Derek and just observed as Aiden’s steel blue eyes flicked and stopped glowing.

A look of confusion crossed his face before he looked down and saw the sword sticking out of his abdomen. Blood started to drip from his lips as he pulled the blade out.

“Aiden!” Ethan shouted.

“Two down.” I whispered. Argent couldn’t hear, but Derek and Ethan both turned and looked at me as I smirked back and stepped backwards. “How many more to go?” I questioned before running up the stairs, following Isaac’s scent.

I was catching up to him when I got distracted by Reese’s voice echoing through the halls. “I’m a thousand years old! You can’t kill me!” I followed it and rounded I corner to see him closing in on Lydia and Stiles.

“You can’t be a fox and a wolf.” Stiles said.

Reese tilted his head and then looked up to see me before Scott came up behind him and bit his arm. Reese screamed as Scott let go. His features became even paler as he took a few clumsy steps forward. His skin turned to porcelain and started to crack before he fell to the ground, the impact turning him to dust. I fly emerged from the grey dirt and flew down the hallway, but Isaac came out from behind me and caught it in the box. I was too stunned to do anything.

“We’re alive.” Stiles said suddenly. “We’re all alive.”

Scott finally brought up the courage to look at me and so did Kira who was then followed by Lydia and Stiles and finally Isaac. My jaw clenched at the sight of the dust on the ground. “Not all of you… and I don’t mean Allison.” I said bitterly. “You better run Lydia or else you may not make it in time.”

Realization crossed her face and I could tell she could feel it. She exchanged a glance with Stiles and bolted out the door with him right behind her.

"You gonna try and kill me now, Scotty?" I asked him as he begun to walk and circle me. “One of your best friends, who you’ve known since we were 5? The girl who refused to let you run away by yourself when we were 6?” I asked. Isaac walked up beside Scott and begun circling me with him. “What about you, Isaac? Can you kill me?” I said in a teasing tone.

"No." He said in a small voice as a reply before his eyes widen and he yelled, “NO!” As Scott remained calm. There was a piercing feeling in my back that went through my stomach and out my front. I looked down and saw the tip of a Samaria sword. It then disappeared as it was ripped out. I slowly turned with my hands cupped over the whole in my front and saw Kira.

"I'm sorry." She whispered. I turned back around and faced Scotty

"We didn't have another option, Anna." He said as his eyes started to water and my knees fell to the ground, but Scott caught me before my body followed them and I lay in his lap with my head resting on his chest.

"Scott... What did you do!?" Isaac yelled as he came over, “This was your plan?! To kill her?” He yelled dumbstruck as he looked between Scott and Kira. His hands went to stop the bleeding, but the sword had been laced with something that was preventing me from healing.

"I... I didn't... think that.... You'd really do i-it." I coughed out as I looked up at Scott. He brushed some hair away from my eyes and then scooped his arms underneath me and picked me up.

"What are you doing?!" Isaac yelled at him.

"Isaac?"

"I'm here." He said as he kept pace with Scott.

"I'm sorry." I managed to say before my eyes closed.

"No, no, no. Anna!" Someone was saying, but I couldn't tell if it was Scott or Isaac for all I knew it was Kira who I assume was still tagging along. One thing I was sure was that my chances of opening my eyes again were slim.

THERE ARE MORE CHAPTERS TO COME FYI :) maybe not tonight because i'm tired, but tomorrow, i promise. i'm excited :) are you?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

648K 39.7K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
28.9K 612 31
This is a fanfic from the TV show, The Walking Dead. I've added my own character, and her name is Bella. Read how she and the group cross paths. A...
247K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
32.5K 1.1K 37
Following on from the original Daryl's girl, a lot of things have changed in Lily's life. No one knows when or how the world will go back to the way...