Dried and Dying Roses (BWWM)

By _macc_

He reminded her of a tiger- no a lion- always ready to pounce, never thinking once about their prey. Once upo... More

~~~~~
One: Windows
Two: Formalities
Three:Adrian Lew
Four: Keep Going...Please
Five: Ouch
Seven: Christian Ford
Eight: Hotels
Nine: I (Don't) Have a Crush on You
Ten: Hand Jobs
Eleven: Mind Your Manners, Isaline
Twelve: No Bueno
Thirteen: Mind Your Manners, Isaline (Part Two)
Fourteen: Draining
Fifteen: Good Girl
Sixteen: It's Not All Good, Child
Seventeen: Sorry, Really
Eighteen: Love Bites
Nineteen: Rummaging
Twenty: Fill in the Blanks
Twenty One: But Wait! There's More!
Twenty Two: Do You...?
Twenty Three: The Golden Rule
Twenty Four: Issy
Twenty Five: Literal Shots
Twenty Six: The Unraveling
Twenty Seven: There's a First Time for Everything
Twenty Eight: Cheesy Jokes
Twenty Nine: Abandonment Issues
Thirty: The Clerk
Thirty One: Hurt
Thirty Two: Trusty Ade
Thirty Three: Itis
Thirty Four: Ginger Ale
Thirty Five: Vitamins
Thirty Six: Peanuts
Thirty Seven: Vehicles and Slip-Ups
Thirty Eight: Unless the Word that You Heard Is a Word that You Said.....
Thirty Nine: The (Diaper) Bag
Forty: "I (Adrian) Think I Do This All The Time..."
Forty One: She Tries... and Fails
Forty Two: The Baby
Forty Three:When Helping Doesn't...Well Help
Forty Four: Truth Hurts
Forty Five: Baby Bump Blues
Forty Six: Revenge (Filler)
Forty Seven: But Why Can't I Have One? (The Toddler Complex)
Forty Eight: Such a Way With Words
Forty Nine: Namesake
Fifty: An Anecdote Based on Chance
Fifty One: Dad?
Fifty Two: The Door
Fifty Three: Jigsaw
Fifty Four: Ambrosial
Fifty Five: Voyeurism
Fifty Six: Surprise!
Fifty Seven: White
Epilogue

Six: Jealousy and Pathological Rage

19.9K 803 446
By _macc_

Six

UNEDITED

He was everywhere. Adrian was in Isa's dreams, in her conscious thoughts, in her house, her bed, everywhere. She loved it. Some would call it inchoate, but Isa was quickly leaning that she couldn't keep away from the vampire.

Isa was at the bookstore- Adrian wasn't there, he never came there- on her lunch break on that Saturday, helping Kenneth with a mathematical equation he was becoming frustrated with when she saw him.

Adrian never came physically into the store, but from time to time, he would drive past in his sports car, just to keep tabs on Isaline.

He had parked right at the storefront, and umped out seconds after Isa pressed her lips to Kenny's cheek after he had successfully solved all the problems on the worksheet she had printed out for him.

Steel eyes burned into hers as she leaned away from Kenny upon seeing the man residing with her spot her. She knew there was trouble coming to her end as she watched grey eyes darken onyx as he stormed into the building, eyes set on her as he rushed through the store, ignoring Isa's cashier, the eighteen year old Kaitlyn's chipper greeting. Isa saw lust flash through the teen's eyes and her own eyes narrowed as she made a mental memo to herself to tell the girl to back off, though she was sure Kaitlyn would learn quickly.

"Isaline."

The woman shot up as she saw the vicious look that was now aimed at Kenneth who was looking up at him in an innocent confusion. She immediately et to work, pressing her hands to his broad chest, as for the first time she heard the man's voice raise above his normal quiet volume. The last time he had yelled at her was when he was pulling her hair and slapping her ass, making her scream all types of dirty things. She shivered at the memory, Adrian, don't-"

"Why in the hell are you kissing on this man, Isa? Why?" He bellowed in her face, pulling her body flush against his as he glared at poor Kenneth, "You stay the fuck away from her! Keep away from what's mine!"

"Adrian, he's only a-" Isa was cut off when his lips landed on hers roughly, making her whimper at the fore. Isa groaned, losing all self-control as she got lost in Adrian's territorial act of possession.

"Take me to your office," He murmured, gripping the woman's smaller, clammy hand in his larger one. Nodding, she winced Kenneth, mouthing an apology to the child who nodded before Isa dragged her lover back to her office, all the while blushing as she felt both customer and employee gazes burning into her back.

"He's fourteen, Adrian," Isa told him calmly after closing her office door, frowning at the man in disapproval, "He's like my baby brother."

"I don't give a fuck how old he is, if he's not your blood, keep your fucking hands, lips, pussy, and everything else to yourself! I told you what-"

"Oh, shut the fuck up!" Isa snapped in Adrian's face, standing on his feet so she could reach him, "If I say I'm not with him, that he's still a baby then you should shut the hell up and trust me!"

Adrian was livid, screaming right back at Isa with just as much passion, "Why are you defending him! That was a grown ass man, don't lie to me!"

Isa sighed, running her fingers through her hair, "Adrian, you can't come to my store with this. It's still a professional environment. Kenneth is a child, and I-"

Isa's office door opened, revealing Ryan who was frowning at the two, "Is everything okay, Isa?"

"Who the hell are you?" Adrian roared, stepping to the man. Isa gasped- what had gotten into him? Adrian never acted like this!

Ryan folded his arms across is chest,looking directly at Adrian, "I'm the manager, and a friend of Isa's. That young man you were yelling at out there, is my fourteen year old son."

Adrian stared emotionlessly at Ryan as he continued, "He's on the basketball team, and about six two, and looks older than he is, so I can understand why you'd think he's an adult, people do all the time, but I assure you he's just a child who looks to Isa as a role model and big sister. That's all. Sweetie has helped my family a lot since Kenny was a baby." Ryan smiled at Isa as he exited her office, "I'll get back to work now."

Isa heard Ryan lock her office door before he slipped out, smirking at her before he disappeared. She sighed, walking to Adrian and pressing her palms to his hard chest, pushing him back gently with no resistance until Adrian's backside hit Isa's desk.

He wouldn't look at her, and she knew he was upset with her as slid her hands up his chest, then down his shoulders to his hands, "Don't be upset with me," She told him quietly, stepping on his toes again so that she could easily reach those plump, pink lips, "He was just doing very well with some work I gave hi because he needed extra help. He's a sweetheart, and I've been tutoring him since he was four. I promise he's just a little brother."

He wasn't responding to her kiss, and pulled away to ask a question in his deep, cold, wintry voice, "How many 'little brothers' do you have?"

"Just one," Isa said quietly, catching onto his mocking tone and flinching from it, "Kenny had a tumor in his leg when he was a baby, and just after healing from surgery, they found another in his arm, and hand. The doctors said it was calcium buildup, but there were absolutely no signs of cancer, and by then, he was fine. So he started school in the end of kindergarten year. I stayed in the hospital with him whenever I could, and I would watch him so his parents could go out, and I helped him with school, I taught him to read. Adrian he's just such a sweet boy so amazing and I don't want to see him fail in anything he does." Isa had tears streaking down her cheeks as she thought of the little boy she had been with for over ten years.

"Stop crying," Adrian finally muttered, pulling her to him as he sat on the edge of her desk, then sliding back so that it was supporting his muscular thighs as he pulled Isa into his lap so that she was straddling him. Isa sniffled, wiping at her eyes, as she shook her head, trying to still her trembling lip as Adrian rubbed the small of her back, eyes intense on hers, "How's your neck?" He asked as his fingers pulled the buttons of her shirt out, the collar, then the bandaging down inspecting her bite marks that were still healing.

"Well, my whole body doesn't hurt anymore," Isa muttered, still simmering from the fact that she had been attacked by the man, "It's just centered in that spot, but it still gushes a few times a day." She told him as he examined the bite marks, prodding every once in a while, making Isa his and jump, "Stop!" Isa finally snapped, pushing Adrian's hands away so that he would stop.

Isa had noticed that Adrian had become more gentle with the woman since the biting incident two weeks ago. He was still an ass, yes, and yes, he was still just as cold and quiet, but she saw that he was conscious of not manhandling her. He was the one to change her bandages, and clean the wound.

She knew it was because he felt guilty.

"Kiss me," Isa murmured as she slid her fingers between his, watching as Adrian leaned forward until his lips were just barely brushing hers as her breath hitched, heart pounding in anticipation of those lips against hers. When lips finally met, Isa sighed, burying her fingers in Adrian's long, curly hair as her mouth worked his.

A deep groan left Adrian when Isa grinded her hips against his, her skirt hitching along her thighs as she did so, her heated, and already weeping core awakening Adrian's thick manhood as it hardened against her small body.

As tongues clashed, and eyes slid closed, Isa's clothes came off, afterwards, she slid off Adrian's lap, settling between his legs as she pulled his dress slacks off, followed by thedesigner boxer briefs Adrian always wore.

"Your sense of style challenges mine," Isa murmured as she dropped the clothes onto the ground before setting to work on her lover's button up shirt, followed by his thin undershirt before they stood before each other, completely bare, and admiring the other's body.

"Get a condom out of my purse," Isa commanded as she sat down in her chair, watching as the huge, naked man silently crossed the expanse of the office, picking up her designer purse, and rummaging around. When a chuckle escaped him, Isa glanced up seeing that he was holding up the lace thong she kept tucked in the side of her purse, watching as Adrian pressed them to his nose, inhaling the scent of the woman. She gasped, listening to the groan that escaped Adrian as he closed his eyes, taking one last whiff before placing the undergarment inside the pocket of his pants, which lay on the floor.

"Adrian, put those back!" Isa gasped, standing up, and making her way to him, but he only shook his head as he pulled out the protection before picking Isa up and carrying her back to her desk. , "I'll be keeping those," He murmured as Isa kissed down his neck to his chest, letting her tongue dip into his navel before sliding to her knees and pressing her lips to the tip of Adrian's fully erect member, licking down his shaft just as he had taught her, before slipping the condom on.

Adrian pulled Isa back to her feet, lying her down across her desk as he kissed her inner thigh before prying her legs open. She propped herself up on her elbows, "I don't need that," She murmured, running her fingers through the man's hair, "I'm ready."

"You're always ready for me," Adrian murmured as he pressed his lips to Isa's lower ones, "This is optional," The whimper he pulled from the woman was loud and needy as he nibbled at her clit, then brought his tongue out as he separated her lower lips before licking up all of her wetness, making her whimper as slid first one finger, then two inside her hot channel, thrusting those two in and out gently as he went to work on the woman writhing underneath him.

Isa hated and loved it when Adrian did this to her, she could barely focus, and he was so...talented , and he knew he was. He liked to torture Isa with that tongue of his until she was weeping for him, more than ready to take on his expansive length.

"Adrian," Isa sighed as she gripped his hair in her fists, coaxing his tongue deeper into her as she tried to remember that they weren't at home and she couldn't be as vocal as she normally was as he brought her closer and closer to her climax, "Please,"

The vampire hummed, pulling away after one last tantalizing lick, before burying his fangs in his lover's inner thigh, right on the vein. She could barely contain the scream of need that fought its way through her teeth as Adrian pulled her blood, massaging with his fingers as he did so. She was on the edge of that cliff, and he knew that all he had to do was suck for a few more seconds, and she'd fly off.

And fly off she did.

Isa could no longer control herself, screaming out things that were completely out of character for the sweet woman, "Mmm, that's right!" She cried, grinding into his still working hand, "F-Fuck, suck me dry baby, suck me....fuck me!"

Adrian appeared over her, pressing his fingers to her lips to silence her as he chuckled, his eyes burning bright in his lust, "Shuu, shuu, Isa. We aren't at the house, and these walls aren't soundproof. You have to be quiet." Isa was paying him no mind, only worried about him being inside her as she sat up, then pushed Adrian down into her chair before climbing into his lap, grabbing his member in her tiny hand and sliding it up and down her dripping slit.

Adrian groaned, gripping Isa's ample backside in his hands as his lips found hers once more, lowering the small woman slowly onto his length, both of them gasping as she took him on down to the hilt. Isa moaned as she just sat in Adrian's lap, enjoying the pleasure of him just sitting inside her, stretching her like he always did before resting her hands on his shoulders and lifting her hips before slamming herself down his length roughly, pulling a curse from Adrian as he latched onto her pebbled nipple, nibbling and sucking as his other hand massaged the neglected breast. Isa could no longer control herself, crying out as Adrian pummeled into her tight channel, but her cries are quickly swallowed by Adrian's lips as he took on her loud cries. She knew he enjoyed hearing her scream and cry for him, but as she was no longer thinking about the fact that she was in the bookstore and not her bed, or couch, floor, or even table, but submerged in the man that was Adrian Lew, pounding into her so fiercely and pushing so much pleasure on her that tears were leaking out of Isa's eyes, and Adrian was no longer swallowing her cries of pleasure, but her sobs.

She was shaking as he held her against him, always sensitive to the man's touch as he brought her to another orgasm, trembling against the man as she cried out, gripping his hair in one fist as she dug her nails into Adrian's shoulders, drawing blood as she rocked against him for what felt like forever before Adrian reached his climax, and Isa collapsed onto him, burying her face into his shoulder that was now slick with sweat.

After regaining use of their limbs, Adrian pulled Isa's lips to his one last time before pulling away, slapping her ass with a loud smack before standing them out and sliding out of her, "Clean up," He murmured, running his finger down Isa's nose as he cupped her wetness in his large hand, making her jump, "You're still dripping."

Isa's lunch break had been over a while ago, but she didn't care as she grabbed the wipes she kept in her drawer out, wiping up herself, then taking another and doing the same to Adrian before they both pulled on their clothes.

With Adrian sitting in her chair, fully clothed and ready to wait out her work day, Isa opened her door, only to be stopped by the man with inhuman speed. He pushed her back against it, and kissing her roughly one last time as his hand slid up her skirt. Isa sighed as she felt him rip her panties off, sliding his fingers along the cusp of her backside before pulling away and sliding that pair into his pocket as well, taking his seat once more.

Isa sighed, turning and pressing her forehead against the door, taking some deep breaths to calm her racing heart, and stepping out.

She was met head on by her sister in law.

Delaney's chocolate eyes met Isa's wide with catching the woman escaping from the man all the Fords had been whispering about.

"That's him in there?" She asked, peeping over Isa's shoulder, and through the open door to meet the dark eyes of the once more emotionless, stone faced Adrian. Isa slammed the door shut, pushing the pregnant woman gently back into the main store, "Don't worry about that. What are you doing here? You're nine and a half months pregnant, Isaac should know better than to let you out of his sight!"

Del rolled her eyes, "Isaac is at work. I just wanted to be sure that you were going to be at the hospital when I have the baby, but then I saw that giant of a man storm in, and then again with his hands all up in your goodies."

Isa's skin flamed at her sister's crass words, breaking her gaze as she leaned against the counter. She noticed out of her peripheral that Kaitlyn had frozen, her pale face as red as a tomato at Del's loud statement.

"I could hear you screaming from the entrance," The pregnant woman giggled, "Kaitlyn had to turn up that boring classical music that you play to drown you out, didn't you Katie?"

"Oh my God," Isa squeaked as she drowned in her embarrassment, "Really?"

Del nodded, "So what does he do?"

Isa hadn't quite figured out what it was exactly that Adrian did, though she had been with him a few times. After the first incident, she was told to wait out in the main area of wherever they went.

"He doesn't like for people to be in his business," Isa finally responded, counting the money in the register as Kaitlyn left for the day.

"Where's he from? Any siblings? Is he rich?"

"Doesn't matter," Isa answered, "You don't need to know any of that,"

Del groaned, slapping the mahogany counter in irritation, "When your Momma and I get to meet him? Everybody else has. Are you two dating? How long have you been sleeping with him? How long has he been in your house? What about-"

"None of that is any of you guy's business!" Isa snapped, cutting off her sister in law, "I don't go around and ask you and Isaac, or Matt and my parents about their sex lives, stay out of mine! It doesn't have anything to do with you! Just leave me alone, God!"

Del flinched, shocked that Isaline had actually yelled at her. Isa never yelled, especially at her sister and best friend, but she nodded, her light brown skin tone deepening as she blushed, "I'll just go," She muttered.

"Please do!" Isa all but screamed, turning her back on her sister, then walking out from behind the counter into the back of the store, grabbing a book a customer would be coming back for later that day and returning to the front, glad that Del had left. She loved the woman to death, but wished she was more like her neighbor, Miss Miranda, who was the only person who had formally met Adrian.

Miranda never asked questions, she just greeted Adrian as he came and left Isa's house as he pleased, and one day the older woman had been outside, sipping her lemonade on the early morning as Adrian slipped out of Isa's house at five that morning , and had struck up a conversation.

She adored the dark man, asking Isa about him, and having him come over to help her around the house every once in a while. Isa thought it adorable.

Adrian would always return to Isa's with a container of cookies, or food for the two to share, telling Isa about what he had helped the elderly woman with.

If only everyone could be like Miranda.

As the day came to an end, and Isa waved off her last customer of the day after apologizing to everyone for the scene they may or may not have witnessed, Isa flipped the sign on the door to closed, then locking it as Adrian finally emerged.

"You're finished for the day?" He asked as Isa gathered her things, depositing them on the counter after she had cleaned up.

"Mhmm," She hummed, locking up the register after putting the money in the safe in the back, before they finally left in their respective cars.

The two were sitting on Isa's couch, eating the roast Isa had been slow-cooking all day, after both had bathed.

"I think you should apologize to Kenny," Isa murmured, turning to him, and tucking her legs underneath her body, "You probably scared him."

Adrian scoffed, glancing at his phone before looking over at her, "Fine, only because I was wrong." He murmured.

"Thank you, that means a lot to me," Isa smiled, leaning over and pressing her lips against his cheek.

"Everything means a lot to you," Adrian muttered, tapping away on his phone with one hand.

Knowing she had lost the supernatural man's attention, Isa slid onto his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck, "You know, as much as you're on your phone, you never gave me your number." She murmured, kissing down Adrian's neck before biting at the sensitive skin behind his ear and grinning when he jumped, "Why don't you go on and do that so next time you disappear off the face of the earth, I won't worry about you."

"No," Was all he responded.

"Why?" Isa inquired, leaning away from the man to look into those dark eyes.

His answer was one Isa should have expected, "I'm not about to just be at your beck and call whenever you want."

"But what if I'm worried about you and just want to make sure you were okay and call, or just talk to you?" Isa asked, truly confused by the man.

Adrian shrugged, his eyes darkening in irritation from Isa questioning him, "Why would I want to talk to you when I already have to deal with you every time I'm over here?"

"No one makes you come over here!" Isa snapped, "You come to talk to me."

Adrian laughed a deep, loud, and menacing laugh, "Keep telling yourself I'm coming over for your personality, baby girl." He scoffed, cupping her core as he contiued to speak,"You know I come over for this, and only this. I couldn't give two shits if you wanted to talk to me."

Isa pursed her lips, nodding as climbed off his lap, her eyes welling with tear as she disappeared into her room, locking her door behind her as hurt consumed the woman. She should have known Adrian would say something like that to her.

He didn't want her for her, but for what was between her legs, and that hurt her. Why would he even say that to her?

Because he was mean, but Isa already knew that.

She didn't know why she had expected more of him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 41.7K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
265K 2.9K 60
Lied to, back stabbed, toyed with, beaten, abused, cheated, unloved, betrayed, lost, hurt. This is how Rose feels every day. She turns sixteen in a f...
2M 71.1K 31
"Not here..." He said as he continued to kiss my neck. "Stop me Stacey.." "Why?" "I might lose control and take you right here... On that desk..." I...
1.8M 54.8K 27
"How do I know you won't reject me as well?" I reply, staring at the handsome Alpha who has somehow made it past my walls. He reaches a hand towards...