Living Next To R5 (R5 Fanfic)

By cinnabonbabe

Ashley and Catherine move back to Cali and end up next to their former boyfriends: members of R5. Will roman... More

Living Next To R5
Say Youll Stay
Aint No Way We're Going Home
One Last Dance
If I Cant Be With You
Loud
Crazy Stupid Love
Here Comes Forever
Pass Me By
Things Are Looking Up
Wanna Be Your Everything
Easy Love
I Think About You
What Do I Have To Do
Stay With Me
I Want You Bad
Never
Look At Us Now
Sleeping With A Friend
Somebody To You
Better Together
You And I
All Of Me
Marry You
Dirty Little Secret
My one and only
Heart Made Up On You
Somebody That I Used To Know
All About The Girl
Love Me Again
Paparazzi
Can't Get Enough Of You
Mr. Steal Yo Girl
Kissing In Cars
He Could Be The One
The Heat Is On
You Belong With Me
All The Small Things
Caught Like A Fly
Don't Stop
Forever And Always
Pretty Brown Eyes
Wanna Be Your Everything
Let's Not Be Alone Tonight
Superhero
My Confessions
Best Friends Brother
Smile
I'm Not The Only One
Ripetide
Tell Me That You Love Me
Counting Stars
Cheatercheaterbestfriendeater
Upside Down
Stuck On You
Jar Of Hearts
Jealous
Wishlist
Steal Your Heart
Thinking Out Loud
We Come Running
Nightingale
Can't Stand It
Authors Note
Smooth Criminal
I Don't Love You
Did You Have Your Fun?
Baby Mama
On Our Own
Repeating Days
The End

Without You

139 4 2
By cinnabonbabe

Riker P.O.V

What was about to happen next, I definitely didnt expect. Ashley walked in and looked and me and Ross. "I've decided." She tugged on her hair and looked down. When she looked back up, she was crying. "I chose neither of you. If you love something, let it go. I let you go." Id rather have her with neither of us than with her being with Ross but that killed me. "What?" Ross screamed. "What?" I repeated quieter. "I cant keep hurting you guys. Just move on."

She walked up stairs and came back down with her bags. She hugged everyone good bye. "I guess ill see you at home." Cat said after hugging Ashley. "Yeah.." She looked at me and Ross and hugged us individually.  "I love you." She whispered before she left.

And just like that, she was gone. What did we do?

The next two weeks were a total drag. The group didnt feel the same with out Ashley. I was certainly miserable. I couldnt wait to go home.

Ross P.O.V

I dont think ive felt this empty since the last time Ashley left. We were finally home though. But there was a new car in Ashley's drive way.

We all walked into the house while Ashley ran towards us and hugged everyone (besides me and riker). She looked so happy. Maybe its just been awhile but she looks better than ever. And I just look like a miserable zombie. Suddenly, a tall brunette boy the age of Ashley walked out side and grabbed Ashley's waist. "Stop!" She teased him. "Guys, this is Chris. I met him-" She started laughing. "at the cafe." He finished. "Ugh stop doing that!" She playfully punched him.

Riker walked out as all of this was happening. He was as stund as I was. This has got to be a joke. "Well let me help you!" Ashley said as she grabbed some bags and put them inside.

*Later that night*

"Well she was ordering a cappuccino and i looked over and I thought 'She looks totally rad.' " Chris said as we gathered by the fire. What a joke. Cat walked inside and I followed her. "Hey, Cat?" "Yeah Ross, whats up?" "Dont you find it strange that she moved on so fast?" Catherine paused. "Yeah. Maybe." She shrugged and walked out. Somethings not right here. And I was gonna figure it out.

Ashley P.O.V

Chris eventually had to leave. He kinda filled that void that Riker and Ross left so I gave him a chance. It felt so awkward being alone with the gang again, after they all got quality time together for the past two weeks. "So how was vacation?" I asked as I used my finger to spoon some whipped cream off the sundae Rydel made me. "So much fun!" Ross bragged. "Oh cool." I nodded. "I thought it was pretty miser-" Ratliff said while Ross punched his stomach. "Never mind." Ratliff groaned while walking out of the room, holding his stomach. "So. Have you fucked him yet?" Ross turned to me. "Excuse me?" I choked.  "Just wondering." Ross innocently sipped his drink. "No. Like its any of your business...." "Well if he does, ask him if he can taste me." Ross said before he walked out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.1K 912 35
When Elizabeth's cousin invites her and her best friends to spend the summer in California, the three girls jump at the chance to travel to the other...
38.9K 1.3K 76
"She was his first, he was her last." Marriya Mitchell didn't have it easy. Her life was far from perfect, and the people around her were a constant...
61.6K 1K 40
Get to experience R5's life through their eyes!! Rydel and Ellington experience feelings for each other. Rocky goes through a heartbreak. Ross falls...
6.6K 341 77
This is the story of how a normal, regular, teenage girl went from being a fan of R5, to an important part of their lives. While at an R5 concert in...