secret┃jaeyong

By chogiwanese

╻a secret they need to hide╹ ❀ jaeyong ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out of pure entertainment... More

⌜ intro ⌟
⌜ one ⌟
⌜ two ⌟
⌜ three ⌟
⌜ four ⌟
⌜ five ⌟
⌜ six ⌟
⌜ seven ⌟
⌜ eight ⌟
⌜ nine ⌟
⌜ ten ⌟
⌜ eleven ⌟
⌜ twelve ⌟
⌜ thirteen ⌟
⌜ fourteen ⌟
⌜ fifteen ⌟
⌜ sixteen ⌟
⌜ seventeen ⌟
⌜ eighteen ⌟
⌜ nineteen ⌟
⌜ twenty ⌟
⌜ twenty one ⌟
⌜ twenty two ⌟
⌜ twenty three ⌟
⌜ twenty four ⌟
⌜ twenty five ⌟
⌜ twenty six ⌟
⌜ twenty seven ⌟
⌜ twenty eight ⌟
⌜ twenty nine ⌟
⌜ thirty one ⌟
⌜ thirty two ⌟
⌜ thirty three ⌟
⌜ thirty four ⌟
⌜ thirty five ⌟
⌜ thirty six ⌟
⌜ thirty seven ⌟
⌜ thirty eight ⌟
⌜ thirty nine ⌟
⌜ end ⌟
⌜ special chapter ⌟

⌜ thirty ⌟

32.1K 1.8K 3.4K
By chogiwanese

waking up in the morning seeing your beloved is always the best this that could happening in your morning. mark can fully relate to that. seeing donghyuck sleeping next to him, snoring cutely with his lips parted, and his beautiful tanned skin being hit my the sunlight that's getting inside from the window, mark can't help but admire the beautiful creature whom he calls as boyfriend.

he's so proud and happy that he finally gets to call lee donghyuck as his boyfriend, his sunshine, his love.

but someone just had to ruin his moment with his boyfriend.

mark lee!❞ jaehyun came barging inside the room at a wrong time and gasped when he saw the two cuddling.

mark then sent him a glare and motioned his hands to shoo jaehyun away and let them continue that beautiful moment they just had.

but jaehyun was stubborn and didn't leave them alone, instead he approach him. ❝mark help me.

mark groaned and whispered back, ❝what the heck? it's early in the morning.

i know and taeyong is still sleeping but i really need your help.❞ jaehyun said with the volume of his voice at its low volume and hands clasped as he was begging for mark to help him.

sighing, mark carefully removed donghyuck's arms around his neck and scooted away carefully from the tanned male. ❝what is it?

rubbing his nape, jaehyun flashed him a sheepish smile. ❝i lost the ring.

mark then widened his eyes in shocked. ❝you what!?

shouting was what mark regretted doing as he remembered donghyuck still sleeping. scanning his eyes inside the room, he wanted to ask where renjun is since the bed next to their was unused but there's a much more bigger problem than that.

mark crouched down next to donghyuck and placed a soft kiss on top of donghyuck's forehead before standing up and dragging jaehyun out of the room so he could shout at him freely.

where did you last place it?

but jaehyun thinks that there is still time to tease mark about what he did a while ago. wiggling his brows, ❝a loving boyfriend, i see.❞ he teased.

the canadian rubbed his palms on his face and clicked his tongue at jaehyun who's still joking at a time like this. ❝you're planning to propose today yet you lost the ring.

i placed it inside my bag i swear!❞ jaehyun said while raising his right hand. ❝but when i checked it today, it was gone.

mark mocked a smile and clapped his hands. ❝that's amazing jaehyun!

shut up.❞ jaehyun turned around and made his way back to his shared room with taeyong and the triplets, with mark silently following from behind. ❝just help me find it.

why do i have to help you? why can't you ask yuta hyung for help?❞ mark said stopping in front of their room. ❝or maybe your super duper, ultra mega bestfriend doyoung?

you idiot. you're the only one who knows the plan! i'm still about to tell them today.❞ jaehyun said, opening the door to their room and paused for a moment to coo at the sight of the triplets clinging to taeyong as they slept peacefully.

mark scoffed as he pushed jaehyun aside. ❝i'm the idiot? you're the one who lost the ring!

sshh, be quiet!❞ jaehyun said sternly, making mark roll his eyes. ❝the wifey bean and the little beans are sleeping.

i'm not blind, i can see that.❞ heaving out a sigh, mark then made way to their cabinets and started to look for the ring jaehyun had lost. ❝let's begin looking, shall we?

nodding his head, jaehyun went to grab his luggages again and rummaged it once again for the nth time this morning. maybe it's just placed somewhere hidden. how on earth can it be hard to find? it's placed inside a red box, it shouldn't be hard.

is this it?❞ mark took a familiar looking box from the cabinet under the beside table and showed it to jaehyun.

oh my god!❞ jaehyun went crawling towards mark and took the box with his eyes sparkling. ❝thank you so much sim—

opening the box, there was nothing inside.

the fucking ring is gone!❞ mark accidentally said out loud that made their heads turn to the beans sleeping on the bed.

jaehyun then raised his fist and threatened it to hit mark. ❝they are sleeping idiot.

well, what can we do?❞ mark stood up, about to leave. ❝we can no longer find it.

simba, remember that romantic movie that's showing next week on cinemas? donghyuck badly wants to watch it but the problem is, it's going to be full since the movie is quite popular.❞ jaehyun said, now catching mark's attention. ❝i can gladly rent the whole cinema for you. you and donghyuck will be alone, ain't that lovely?

turning back around, mark then smiled as he went to open the cabinet back and continued to search. ❝i am positive that we can find the ring.

that's the spirit!❞ jaehyun chuckled and then went to their closet to check if it's placed inside to one of his pants' pocket.

in the middle of taking out all of his pants, and even taking out taeyong just to check, his phone was ringing by the bed side table. jaehyun groaned and went to answer it because mark won't stop calling his name.

hello?

"jaehyun."

hearing that familiar voice made jaehyun scrunch his face in disgust. ❝what is it dad?

"come to the company, now."

no. i told you, i will be out for a few days so don't make me join in to those meetings.

"you're starting to get stubborn."

after checking his pants, he went to check taeyong's. ❝not the ceo type? well then, i'm not fitted for the job. might as well kick me out of the company.

"jung jaehyun, don't talk like that to your father!"

the male scoffed. ❝you call yourself a father? what kind of father are you, the one who controls his son's life for money?

"you're starting to get braver these days jaehyun, i wonder who taught you that."

no one, mr. jung. now, can you leave me alone?❞ jaehyun pulled his phone away from his ear and ended it before his father will say anything more.

mark clearly heard the conversation and can't help but grow curious on what relationship jaehyun had with his father. ❝hey, you shouldn't talk like that to him.

jaehyun ignored the boy and went to search for more clothes that had pockets and checked if there is the ring he had bought.

jaehyun, you should respect your elders.

that man doesn't deserve my respect.❞ jaehyun said, luckily could still hold himself back from snapping when he saw his family still sleeping soundly. ❝he tried to sell me once, mark. it was when i was in fifth grade, the company went bankrupt and almost sold me just to gain money for the company.

mark stayed silent and continued to search for the ring, jaehyun is looking for. but nonetheless, he still listen to everything jaehyun is saying.

that's not the only thing he had done to me.❞ jaehyun bit his lower lip as he recalled everything that has happened to him which no one knew since he always hides it with a smile and lies. ❝he locked me inside my room for a week without food just because i didn't obey him.

seeing something shinning from on of the action figures that's under the bed, mark bent his body down and reached for it. he sighed in relief after seeing that it was the ring jaehyun has been looking for. the kids probably found it and thought that is a toy to play with. mark then took the ring which was used as a necklace for spiderman and stood up to go to jaehyun.

what kind of father is he?

mark kneeled down in front of jaehyun that's holding back the urge to cry and showed him the ring he found under the bed. ❝here. now, be quiet and don't cry.

taking the ring, jaehyun smiled at the younger who had been helping him. ❝thank you.

no problem.

staring at the ring, jaehyun sighed. ❝i don't want to be like him.❞ his eyes then went to the kids that are still clinging to taeyong. ❝i want to be the best father they could ever have.

mark ruffled jaehyun's hair. ❝you're already the best for being strong all these years.

mark.

the canadian tilted his head to the side. ❝yeah?

you're making me cry.

🔓

what!?

jaehyun covered his ears at how loud they shouted together. fortunately, taeyong was out with the kids at the beach together with donghyuck, and also with renjun and his boyfriends tagging along.

i won't agree with this.❞ taeil said, taking a step back.

mark sighed, nodded his head. ❝that's also the side i'm on.

jaehyun, i'm the principal and you could actually get kicked out.❞ taeil ran a hand through his hair. ❝secretly dating a teacher is already enough, i can even get you suspended for as long as a month for that.

doyoung went behind the short male wrapped his arms around him. ❝calm down.

don't tell me to calm down!❞ taeil clicked his tongue and pushed doyoung away who's only adding to his problems. ❝i am only letting you off because you're graduating soon and you're an honor student. also, you are the teachers' favorite so be thankful of that. you could say that this is favoritism but who knows what your father will do to me i really suspend you.

oh right, everyone is scared of his father. which is also one of the reason why everyone respects him in school. ❝but hyung, everything is already planned.

no, jaehyun, you are not allowed to propose to taeyong.

yuta shrugged. ❝i don't know but i'm on jaehyun's side here.

they all then turned their eyes on yuta who's hand is being squished by sicheng because he was joining in a serious conversation.

taeyong and jaehyun has been together for years, well actually just months since those other years were just taeyong suffering alone.❞ yuta said as he snorted, clearing his throat when he realized that no one found it funny. ❝i bet taeyong is also waiting for this moment to come. and you heard jaehyun, the wedding is after graduation.

still—

there's no harm in putting a ring on a finger in promise of them getting married.❞ yuta said, making doyoung move away from taeil and go to his side.

who possessed you?❞ sicheng mumbled as he stared at yuta in awe.

he's actually right. what could go wrong?

taeil rolled his eyes at doyoung who just betrayed him. ❝and i thought you were on my side.

sorry babe.❞ doyoung then sent the short male a flying kiss which he only flicked away.

see?❞ jaehyun said with a smile on his face, happy that there's someone who understood him. ❝yuta, i now promote you as my super duper, ultra, mega bestfriend.

doyoung pouted. ❝but i thought i was your super duper, ultra, mega bestfriend.

processing what yuta had just said, mark finally gave up and went to yuta's side. ❝but if things go wrong, i'm out of it.

sure simba.❞ jaehyun chuckled and now turned to taeil who's still standing away from them. ❝principal moon, please help me. taeyong is your friend, right? you want him to be happy, right?

the oldest then sent the student a look when he started to give those puppy eyes. ❝jaehyun, this is the only time i'm going to help you. gosh, you're lucky that i'm nice.

he's violent. don't be fooled by how he looks.❞ doyoung suddenly said.

on second thought i'm—

doyoung!❞ they all screamed the male's name, asking him to do something before taeil changes his mind.

fine.❞ the tall male went to taeil and opened his arms. ❝come here you cute, little, harmful creature.

jaehyun smiled at the two and clapped his hands in glee. ❝it's settled then! so here is the plan.

t b c

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 8.5K 41
Jeno's the only hybrid in their pack that doesn't have a mate, they all know he needs one. and that role is perfect for Na Jaemin. but the only probl...
4.9K 331 11
အစကနဦးခြေလှမ်းလေးမို့ သည်းခံပြီး ဖတ်ကြည့်ပေးပါလို့ Naingက တောင်းဆိုပါတယ်
961K 16.5K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
61.5K 3.1K 78
He's sickeningly sweet, shameless, mischievous, and most of all, he's Toxic. his eyes, his lips, his smile, his face, his aura, his body, his voice, ...