by the INK of my PEN

By -Nynaeve

This is actually an index, an index of all my works till date, including a few which are in the draft stage... More

Preface
⦙ Fan Fiction ⦙
A Love Like None Other
As I Write This Letter
Euphony of Elements
Litost
Justuju
Swara's Ordeal - Epistles in Prose
Sweet Deals
Telling of Tales
Yeong Ai
⦙ Fiction - Novels & Novellas ⦙
Amaranthine
Chhaaya
One Thousand And One Lives
Passion's Panorama
Seven
The Sword's Song
⦙ Short Fiction ⦙
Bits and Pieces
The Long and The Short
Fall Tales
The Reading List Marathon
Trials of Love
⦙ Poetry ⦙
Ambedo
Sifar
Sillage
⦙ Non Fiction ⦙
365 days - Book I
365 Days - Book II
Miscellanea

Deception

52 4 0
By -Nynaeve

When SNLRS Consultancy Private Limited announces the complete acquisition of the Maheshwari Enterprises and all the affiliated companies, it creates a buzz in the industrial world and also rattles a few business houses. Nowhere are the tremors felt more keenly than in the offices of Shekhar Gaddodia, owner of the successful Kolkata Times newspaper and the popular City of Joy Magazine. The tremors are intensified by the instigation of a friendly business rival and aggravated by the rise of old jealousies. In an attempt to unearth the men behind SRLNS Consultancy, they plan a series of innocuous interviews, seemingly to be used to increase the popularity of the Magazine. 

Swara Gadodia is a bubbly young woman with ambition and creativity in equal measure. Though empathetic by nature, she is willing to do what is needed to succeed in her chosen career, especially when she perceives it as chance to prove her mettle to the only person she looks up to, her sister, Ragini Gadodia. So when she gets a chance to find out who the real man or men behind SNLRS Consultancy are, she does not hesitate to accept the assignment; overruling all her sister's vehement objections.

And thus begins her adventure, into the world of deception, where she learns everyone, including herself, has something to hide; as small secrets, big lies, strange stories and tall tales come tumbling out. She discovers that appearances are deceptive and things are rarely what they seem; and it is in this web of deception that she sets out to unravel a puzzle but ends up finding herself.

.______________________________________

Genre - Fanfiction (A SwaSan tale with no bearing on the serial canon)

Status - Completed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.2K 6K 16
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗧𝗼𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝗿 His 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...
20.7K 788 18
𝚂𝚘𝚏𝚝 𝚂𝚙𝚘𝚝 ‡ ꜱʏʟᴜꜱ (ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ꜱᴘᴀᴄᴇ) ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ "Sylus, this is too much! We still need to buy lots of stuff when the baby's born!" an inc...
406K 54.6K 141
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
616K 100K 71
(يا إيها الناس أتقو الله بالنساء اوصيكم بالنساء خيراً) لم يستوصوا بنا خيراً يا رسول الله لقد كسرو القوارير والافئدة