by the INK of my PEN

By -Nynaeve

This is actually an index, an index of all my works till date, including a few which are in the draft stage... More

Preface
⦙ Fan Fiction ⦙
A Love Like None Other
As I Write This Letter
Deception
Euphony of Elements
Litost
Justuju
Swara's Ordeal - Epistles in Prose
Sweet Deals
Telling of Tales
Yeong Ai
⦙ Fiction - Novels & Novellas ⦙
Chhaaya
One Thousand And One Lives
Passion's Panorama
Seven
The Sword's Song
⦙ Short Fiction ⦙
Bits and Pieces
The Long and The Short
Fall Tales
The Reading List Marathon
Trials of Love
⦙ Poetry ⦙
Ambedo
Sifar
Sillage
⦙ Non Fiction ⦙
365 days - Book I
365 Days - Book II
Miscellanea

Amaranthine

39 2 0
By -Nynaeve

He reads romance, she swears by Mathematics.

He believes in love till infinity, for her it is just a symbol defining something larger than any natural number. 

His life has been defined by love stories, she claims to have empirical evidence that her family is 'cursed' when it comes to that emotion.

He spends evenings and nights, wondering how to win back his estranged fiancee while she feels that love is a waste of time.

And when they strike a deal to help each other, it has the expected result of them falling in love with each other.

However, what is life without a twist?

An accident forces them apart and they would have continued their disparate lives if they were not forced to work together by their zealous siblings.

Once again, it is impossible for them to deny their feelings, as old memories are stirred and new desires awaken. However, this time round, would they learn that love cannot be defined by grammatical connotations nor set to mathematical concepts? Would they realise that true love needs faith and perseverance, not mere poetic definitions? Would they understand what it means to find love?

One love...to have and to hold...

A simple romance in three acts...

Genre - Romance

Status - Completed -first draft. Will be revised and rewritten soon.

Note - This had earlier been published on India Forums as a SwaSan fanfiction. There is also a sequel to this, sort of, for it is a collection of One Shorts of the characters of Amaranthine and is titled - Passion's Panorama.

And on an aside, this book also saw me making the maximum number of covers and also had two gifted to me. I will place a collage of the same:

And these are the covers made by Ishu ( @_velleity_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73K 5.8K 16
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗧𝗼𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝗿 His 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...
104K 5.1K 28
" 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒂 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌 ? " "𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐-𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒉𝒚-𝒉...
47.4K 1K 23
Isang groupo Ng kalalakihan na tagapag mana Ng ari-arian Ng mga magulang nito at groupo Ng kababaihan na anak Ng mayayamang political at may Isang da...
25.2K 2.1K 28
In a distant corner of the world, young Azaina Aazi resides in opulence, yet her heart aches from neglect by her mother, who shields her from the tru...