Put Your Love On | obj | ✘

By britxcvi

(PREVIOUSLY TITLED SIX INCH HEELS) Remi Simmons has always been a go-getter: independent and thirsty for succ... More

character list + disclaimer
prelude
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty. (part one)
thirty. (part two)
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
epilogue.

twelve.

58.3K 3.2K 4.4K
By britxcvi

This gotta be how bruh felt in Love & Basketball
A game to ten, one point to win, ready to risk it all
Risk it all for what? Risk it all for who?
Risk it all for us, I risk it all for you, and these...
| Deante' Hitchcock - Feelings

"It's Crystal, isn't it? Little young, but I guess we all gotta start somewhere."

The words came out of Nyla's mouth with a smug smirk curled at her lips. The words she spoke cut through the air sharply, making the room fall silent. Despite the loud music blasting and some people holding conversations between one another, within the group it was almost like you could hear a pin drop.

Remi was frozen for a few seconds as those words bounced around in her head. Truth be told, she didn't know what to believe when those words had left Nyla's mouth. As much as she tried to protect Crystal, and teach her right from wrong, the two had spoke so sporadically, Crystal could have been doing anything without Remi knowing.

Remi barely spoke of Crystal in the club, so she was beyond confused as to how Nyla would know that Crystal was her younger sister. Nothing was making sense in Remi's mind, but the more she stood there the more it burned in her chest that she wanted to kill Nyla where she stood for speaking on her blood.

As Remi lunged towards her, she could feel Omari's hands pick her up as she kicked and screamed, throwing her fists, "I'll kill you, you fuckin' bitch! I swear on everything I love, I'll fuckin' kill you!"

While Omari carried a kicking and screaming Remi outside of the club, Royce had flew across the bar without a second thought. With ease, she pounced on top of Nyla and began to hit her like she was a grown man. Jeremiah didn't intervene this time because Royce had said earlier if any of them tried something again, she'd be throwing haymakers. He wasn't sure who Crystal was exactly, but for Remi to be that mad and for Royce to be beating the breaks off of the girl it must have been well deserved.

When Royce saw that Omari had grabbed onto Remi, she took it upon herself to give Nyla the ass whooping she deserved. Remi's family, was Royce's family—meaning she viewed Crystal as a little sister of her own. Royce didn't mind making her last week turn into her last day if it meant she got to beat Nyla bloody for disrespecting her best friend.

Royce's fist hit against Nyla's face as if she had to power of two people. Nyla had reached up and grabbed at Royce's hair, clawing at her arms and face to try and get her off of her, but it was to no use. Royce wasn't letting up as she banged Nyla's head against the floor and hit at her face—making her nose begin to bleed and her eyes bruise.

"Nope. Don't try it. I look prissy, but I'll beat you black and blue." Jaylee stood up as she saw Jayda inching towards Royce. While she may have not known Remi or Royce personally, she knew her brothers had taken a liking to these women and that was enough for her to consider them her sisters. Jaylee's loyalty ran deep for her people, and she wouldn't hesitate to ride when necessary.

Outside of the club, Remi still was throwing her fists at Omari as he set her on her feet. Tears of anger were streaming down her face as she continued to flip out, wailing her fists around like a mad man. In a split second, her fist had accidentally connected with Omari's lip as he tried to get her to calm down and he could feel her ring bust it right open. Omari took one step back, taking a deep breath and wiping the blood that had began to drip from his lip. With the way the her fist had connected with his lip, he knew Nyla was in for the ass whooping of a lifetime.

Omari licked over his lip, getting a slight taste of blood as he watched Remi pace around in anger. He had to take one more deep breath because he hated when people placed their hands on him, but he knew in this very moment it was an accident.

He noticed her shiver as a breeze passed and immediately took off the hoodie he had on and began to put it on Remi.

"I'm not cold!" Remi protested as Omari smacked his teeth, pulling it over the top of her head.

"It's damn near twenty degrees out here in the middle of November, with a whole bunch of wind blowing. You don't have on anything but fishnets and a damn one piece," Omari frowned at her lie as he pulled her arms through the sleeves, "I know you're cold."

Remi was more mad now because Omari was right, she was fucking freezing. Still, she wouldn't let him know that, "Well nobody told your dumb ass to bring me outside anyway."

Remi paced back and forth once more, still working herself up which made her try and storm back into the club again. All she wanted was to grab Nyla by her throat and stomp her out.

"Move! Get the fuck off of me!" Remi yelled at him as he held her hands by her side to keep them from accidentally hitting him again, "Get out my fucking way!"

"Calm down," Omari spoke to her calmly, staring her in her eyes. That innocence they held was long gone. She was angry, hurt, and he could clearly see that sparkle of confusion glimmer in them.

"Calm down?" she repeated with a bitter chuckle, "I can take her talking about me and spreading lies, that's fine. I'm a big girl, I can defend myself. But she's talking about my sister Omari. My fifteen year old sister. Fifteen! So don't fucking tell me to calm down!"

Omari could hear Remi's voice crack when she mentioned her younger sister and he knew she was hurt about it; and truthfully, Remi was. Remi couldn't stomach the thought of her younger sister being involved with Nyla because that met she was running around with Andre. It made her feel sick that grown men may have been buying her sister and taking advantage of her. Even worse, she started to think about how her sister could be manipulated by older men into thinking the sexual and physical abuse that come with that type of business was love.

"Get the fuck out my way, I want to beat her ass!" Remi yelled, wiping the tears out of her eyes as she began to storm her way back towards this club.

Omari grabbed her again, tossing her over her shoulder and heading towards his car despite her kicks and screams to be put down so she could kill Nyla. Omari knew there was no question about it that Nyla deserved to get her ass beat because there was obvious tension that had been boiling for a while between the two. What Omari also knew was that this job was how Remi made her money to survive. As much as she shouted about how she didn't care, she couldn't afford to lose her job without another one lined up for her. It was the exact reason why she planned on stripping until she could secure the start of her career as a nurse once she graduated.

"Fuck that pig-nosed bitch, fuck her rat ass best friend, and fuck this club too!" They could both overhear Royce scream as Anthony was carrying her out, "Y'all better hope my shit don't take off quickly, because I swear the second it does I'm getting my best friend out this bitch and she the best dancer y'all got!"

Royce had a long scratch that went across her cheek from Nyla clawing at her face, and her long yellow acrylics were broken from the way she balled up her fist. Compared to Nyla's bloodied face and blackened eyes, Royce could live with a scratch that would go away in a week or two since it wasn't that deep. As long as her hair and lashes were still in tact, it was cool.

Anthony chuckled at Royce, always knowing she was a firecracker when it came to stepping behind Remi. He grabbed Remi's bag of money that she had made that night, along with her clothes she stored in her locker. Anthony wasn't going to let her leave the club angry, and without her money—Especially since he knew the spiteful females in here would try to steal both things from out of the room.

"Here you go," he handed the bags over to Jeremiah, who he had seen be friendly with Remi and Royce so he knew he was trustworthy, "Make sure that gets into her hands. I have to go help clean up the mess Mike Tyson made in there."

For a second, Royce had stoped her ranting and raving about how she was going to come back on Remi's last day and drag Nyla out by her hair again, and gave Anthony a hug, "I'm gonna miss you and your big bald head."

Anthony laughed, giving Royce a hug as well, "I'm gonna miss you more. I can't wait to take my wife and daughter to that boutique of yours when it officially opens up. I'm proud of you Royce."

"Thank you, Ant," Royce smiled before she straightened out her face, "But please, promise me you'll have Remi's back? I don't want another night like this happening because I won't be here anymore. You know the money she makes is good here and she needs it for school. So help me God, if someone else even breathes funny in her direction and you allow it, I'm gonna come mop the floor with you, Mr. Clean."

Letting out another hearty laugh, Anthony nodded his head, "Rem's just as much my little sister as she is yours, I got her Royce."

"You better," Royce frowned, "Now I have to go get to my best friend. Tell any bitch in there that wants to see me, my address is ten—"

"Okay, okay," Jeremiah grabbed Royce as she shouted out her address, "That's enough."

Jeremiah, Royce, and Jaylee had started to walk over to Omari's car where Remi was still letting him have it. She was so angry that he didn't let her beat Nyla, she was spitting whatever insults came to her mind first, even if they didn't make sense.

"I should beat your ass for not letting me beat her ass," Remi spat at him, her hands moving up and down dramatically as she talked, "I'm never talking to you again, never. You make me sick."

"Okay," Omari replied, just staring at her as she continued to rant. He wasn't taking a thing she said to heart because he knew she was just angry. Hell, if anyone was to talk about his family in such manner he'd be ready to beat ass too.

"I'm not you, I'm not a bigger person. I'm not about to let her talk about my sister," Remi's voice had cracked once more and she knew it was only a matter of time before the floodgate of tears would open up, "And your stupid ass wants to pick me up and take me out of there like I'm some type of doll. I don't need you to try and save me from this wack ass job. That was my sister she was talking about, my blood!"

Omari ignored her rant and just pulled her in for a hug, wrapping his arms around her body tightly. From the way her voice had continuously broke to how her eyes watered at the mention of her younger sister, Omari just knew a hug would at least make some things a bit better.

At first Remi tried to fight him off because she was still upset that she hadn't gotten her hands on Nyla. But the tighter he held her, the less of a fight she put up and eventually just broke down into Omari's chest. He did his best to console her as the only thing going through her mind was the safety of her younger sister.

"She's my baby sister Omari," Remi sobbed as he rubbed back up and down, "I've been trying so hard to protect her, and I—I don't even know."

Omari didn't say anything, he just wanted her to let it all out as best as she could. He didn't know any details of the situation so to speak on it while being uninformed would be stupid on his part. He'd probably say a bunch of nothing that would turn out to do more harm than good.

When Royce, Jeremiah, and Jaylee had finally made it to the car, Royce immediately took the place of Omari. Remi was still freaking out, and it felt like now her chest was starting to tighten. She had worked herself up into a panic attack and she hated it.

"Breathe," Royce coached her best friend, grabbing onto her hands and staring her into her eyes, "Take a deep breath Rem, in and out."

Remi tried to do as her best friend instructed her too, taking in deep, shaky breaths. Eventually, she had calmed herself down a bit and was able to form sentences without sounding like a mumbling mess. Tears were still streaming down her face as she thought about her younger sister being exploited and as much as she tried to stop them she couldn't. 

"No crying," Royce told Remi, wiping away her tears, "We don't let these dumb bitches see us sweat, or break, with their bullshit."

"But Royce," Remi sort of whined, "How does she even know Crystal? I don't even talk about Crystal in that club."

Royce just let out a little sigh, honestly confused herself as to how Nyla knew Crystal, "We probably did and she just overhead, don't overthink it Rem."

"I taught her better than that and I—" Remi tried to control her tears as she rambled, Royce fanning and wiping them away whenever they fell.

"Exactly," Royce cut her off, "You taught her better than that, and we know Crystal better than that. We also know Nyla is a lying ass bitch who sells her pussy for cookies.We see Crys Friday night and we'll talk to her then. We'll get to the bottom of it, okay? Right now, take a deep breath and try to calm down."

Royce, no matter how turnt up or wild she may have been, was always the voice of reason whenever Remi was in need. Remi would have been gone crazy if it wasn't for the multiple times Royce stepped in and talked her off of the ledge.

"O-Okay," Remi wiped at her eyes, taking in a deep breath, "I wanna go home."

"Okay baby," Royce nodded, "I'll take you home."

"No, no," Remi shook her head, "Go with Jeremiah, I'll—"

"Girl," Royce frowned, "Until I have a ring on my finger, Jeremiah is a nobody, and even after I have a ring on my finger he won't come before you. You're my best friend, my sister. "

Jeremiah scrunched up his face and jerked his head back while clutching his chest, "Well damn, the hell is the point of getting you a ring?"

Royce just giggled, turning to peck Jeremiah's lip quickly, "It's all love, but she was here before you and she'll be here after you. I'm sure you feel the same way about Omari."

"Omari don't suck my—" Jeremiah began to protest before Royce pressed her finger to his mouth.

"Don't even finish that sentence," Royce smacked her teeth with squinted eyes, "I'll call you later, okay?"

Jeremiah nodded his head, understanding that she had to be there for Remi. Omari went to go open his mouth and go say something to Remi, but Jaylee pressed his chest, shaking her head.

"Give her some space," Jaylee told him, knowing that being pressed after having a panic attack was never good, "She'll be fine, she has Royce. She needs time to herself though, Omari."

"But—" Omari began to protest, feeling himself get worried over Remi.

"She got you in the lip the first time, the next time it'll be your eye." Jaylee laughed, "Send her a text in a little, but right now give her some space."

Omari dragged his hand down the side of his face and just nodded, "Okay."

In a matter of minutes, Royce had walked Remi over to her car and they were both on their way to her apartment. Remi's mind was still racing at a mile a minute, and all she needed was for Saturday to get here already so she could see her little sister face-to-face. She didn't want to call Crystal or send her a text because she knew that wasn't a conversation to have through the phone. It was something that need to be said physically. Especially seeing as if she did mention it over the phone, Crystal could avoid her like the plague where as face-to-face she wouldn't be able to run.

Remi had got to her apartment and immediately hopped into the shower, letting the steaming hot  water wash away her ruined makeup. Once she was done, she moisturized herself and wrapped up her hair. After she got dressed in a simple pair of shorts and t-shirt, she slid into her bed where Shadow jumped up right next to her. Royce had jumped in the shower right after Remi, so for now, she was by her lonely.

Remi flipped through channels on her television to try and find something semi-interesting to watch to get her mind off of everything. As she looked through the numerous trashy reality TV shows that had flashed across her screen, Remi could hear her phone chime with a text notification. Reluctantly, she grabbed her phone and it was none other than Omari who had sent her a message.

I hope you feel better and get some sleep. If you can't make it to class tomorrow, I get it and I'll have the mid-term review typed up and posted in the class files online. Goodnight Rem.

Remi let her thumbs hover over the screen before she just locked her phone and put it on top of her nightstand. She wanted to respond, but she felt bad about hitting him and cursing at him that it was just awkward for her. Mentally though, she made plans to go see him in his office after class and apologize face-to-face.

As Remi began to think about Omari, Royce had came into her room, dressed in a sports bra and pajama pants. With a yawn, she hopped right next to Remi and got underneath of the covers. Remi had bit down on her lip, figuring that now would be the perfect time to let Royce know about she and Omari.

"Royce," Remi called out to her best friend, "I have something to tell you."

"What?" Royce replied, ripping off the rest of her acrylics off with a slight hiss and tossing them into a plastic bag that was by Remi's bed.

"I'm sort of," Remi tilted her head side to side, a mannerism she had picked up from Omari after watching him do it so many times, "Am sleeping with uh, Omari?"

Royce turned to her with a raised eyebrow, "Really? When? After my house?"

Remi sheepishly shook her head, feeling her cheeks heat up, "Before that."

"Wow," Royce's mouth dropped open, "You see I had a feeling something was up with the way he kept looking at you, but I shrugged it off when he said he was your professor. I should have went with my gut instinct. It's the quiet ones who always do the sneaky, off the wall shit."

Remi laughed and flipped Royce off, "Fuck you. You aren't upset I didn't tell you?"

Royce flagged her off, "Seeing as that's your professor, it's definitely a different situation. We never really got some alone time anyway and if you went flapping your gums to me in the club Lord only knows how that would turn out."

"I was thinking the same thing," Remi nodded, glad her best friend understood her point of view.

"Maybe after the semester, or during if you're feeling risky; me, you, Jeremiah, and him, can go on some double dates," Royce wiggled her eyebrows.

Remi chuckled and shook her head, "Uh, I don't think our relationship is like that."

"Psh," Royce waved her off, "Now that I know you guys are fuckin', it's no wonder why he looks at you the way he does. That man likes you and you like him."

"I mean," Remi shrugged, "I'm interested, but I don't really know anything about him. Well, I know he likes sports a lot and he prefers breakfast foods over lunch and dinner type foods. Oh, and he hates orange juice."

Royce stared at Remi with a straight face before pulling the covers over her face, "Like I said, y'all both like one another. Go on a date and get it over with."

"Whatever," Remi shrugged her off with a slight smile, "Goodnight."

"Goodnight Rem," Royce yawned before both of them immediately drifted off into a good night's rest.

︵︵

Remi sat in class with her pen pressed against her notebook, scribbling down a list of her expenses. With Royce officially being out of the club, Remi would be working with a whole bunch of people who didn't seem to take kindly to her. It's not like it bothered her to the point where she wanted to quit, because after all she was only there to get money and go. The only thing it did do was motivate her to leave there faster so she wouldn't have to deal with the negative environment. 

She decided if she fixed up her budget and cut out some things that weren't as necessary, she'd be able to save up more money and pay off her tuition and other expenses ahead of time before she secured a nursing job.

"Don't really need cable," Remi mumbled to herself, "Just pay for WiFi and use Hulu and Netflix for shows."

As she continued to fix up her budget, Omari had walked into class—clad in a blue suit with a brief case in one hand and a cup of coffee in the other. His lip was still a little swollen and the cut from Remi's ring was a bit more prominent than it was before, which of course earned him so weird stares at the department meeting he attended in the morning.

"Good morning," Omari spoke out-loud, not looking directly at Remi and instead logging right into the computer. He didn't want to press her or anything, because like Jaylee had said she may have still needed her space. Omari had just planned to extend the olive branch and let her decide how to move from there.

Remi stared up at him quickly before looking back down at her notes, "Morning."

Before any more silence could fill the room, Eric had came strolling in. He had his book bag over one shoulder as his brush swiped at his wave with a big smile on his face.

"Woah," Eric stumbled, "Anybody else feel what I'm feelin'?"

Omari raised an eyebrow, "What? I don't feel anything."

"You sure you don't feel a lil' sea sick?" Eric spun his head around to showcase his waves, "'Cause it's fuckin' wavy in here Professor Beckham."

Both Remi and Omari smacked their teeth at the same time which made Eric let out another goofy smile as he went to approach Omari to give him some dap. Unbeknownst to anyone, after the conversation they had held just two days prior, Eric had been keeping in touch with Omari so he could learn a lot more about investing and different ways to make money. Omari had easily become a mentor to the young man.

"Damn!" Eric exaggerated as he took a closer look at Omari's lip, "Who beat ya ass Top Ramen?"

Omari gave him a straight face, "Just for that sit ya dumb ass up in the front. You can type up the review we're discussing today."

"I'll be dumb but at least I don't get my ass beat," Eric joked, dropping his bag and sitting by the computer like Omari had instructed him to do, "Ya mad ass. Hey Remi."

Remi looked up from her notebook and smiled at Eric, "Hey E, how you feeling?"

"Good," Eric cheesed, "You comin' by to a couple of games when the season starts?"

Remi tilted her head side to side, "Maybe, you know those things aren't my vibe. Especially with those loud, drunk white kids who do that damn shouting in my ear every two-seconds."

Eric laughed, "You gotta make it out to at least one, I'm starting this season."

"I'll consider it," Remi nodded which was a good enough answer for Eric.

Time had went by and eventually kids started to file into the room. Remi put away her notebook and silenced her phone, leaning back against the chair with a sigh. Her mind was running on fumes because she had spent all night worrying about Crystal and barely got any sleep.

"Good afternoon," Omari leaned up against the front of his desk, crossing his hands on his lap, "Today is the day where we talk about whatever questions you have about the mid-term. Whether that be topics you simply forgot about, or something you just need some clarification on that I may have not been clear about. Eric here is gonna type whatever we talk about and I'll just upload it online as an extra study guide."

Everyone's attention had shifted towards the board as Eric's fingers slid across the keyboard. The message he typed on the computer had popped up across the screen in capitalized, bold letters, making everyone laugh.

LONDYN YOU LOOK NICE, LETS MEET AT THE CAFÉ AFTER THIS. YOU CAN USE ONE OF MY MEAL SWIPES.

"In your dreams," Londyn laughed, rolling her eyes which made Eric smack his teeth with a smirk.

"Boy, take that damn message off the screen," Omari frowned, pushing his curls out his face.

"You miss one-hundred percent of the shots you don't take," Eric shrugged, erasing the message off the screen, "Don't hate the player, hate the game."

"And that's why you sit on the bench," Omari kissed his teeth, "Shooting at a damn thirty-five percent because not one shot you took has hit."

Everyone had laughed once more before they finally began to talk about the mid-term that would be happening on Tuesday. A lot of people didn't have a lot of questions, seeing as they wanted to just leave class early. With Omari giving them the option of a cheat sheet, there wasn't really a way they could fail.

After a good half an hour of talking about whatever they wanted to discuss, Omari had sent everyone on their way. He announced that his office hours would still be going on if anyone was interested, but it seemed as if no one wanted to be bothered with those either. Remi had planned to go there though.

She had went to Omari's favorite food truck again and grabbed him the sandwich and water like he always had and made her way back to his office. She was praying that he didn't have anyone in his office like the last time because that would just throw her off. She knocked on the closed door as a precaution, rocking back and forth on her feet.

"Come in!" she could hear him call out, making a little smile form on her face.

When she stepped in, she could here 6LACK's Pretty Little Fears playing from his computer as he stared up at her. As if it was a peace offering, she slid the water and sandwich his way which made a that infamous wide grin spread across his face.

"This your way of saying sorry?" he grinned lightly, immediately putting the water up to his lips and taking a sip.

Remi sat down with a bit of a smirk herself, "Well, yeah, I guess. I am really sorry for hitting you though, I didn't mean it."

Omari waved her off, "I should have known better than to grab a woman who was kicking and screaming about killing someone. I know you didn't do on purpose."

Remi had laughed, running her hands down the side of her face with a sigh, "That's embarrassing."

Omari chuckled, shrugging his shoulders. It had got quiet as he leaned back in his chair while letting a deep breath escape from his mouth, "How do you feel?"

"I don't know," Remi spoke truthfully. Usually, she'd probably just lie about the way she was feeling but there was know use in lying to Omari. He studied how people felt and why, he could see she wasn't okay from a mile away. Besides, Remi felt comfortable around him to just talk anyway.

"Did you speak to your younger sister?" Omari questioned a bit hesitantly, not wanting to pry into something too personal.

"Not yet," Remi played with her hands, "I see her Saturday, and I'll have a conversation with her then."

Omari nodded, not wanting to go into any more detail because it was obvious that situation was something Remi didn't want to talk about, "I'm sure everything will be fine."

Remi offered him a small smile, "Yeah, hopefully."

Omari had watched her, noticing how her eyes were focused on her long nails as her thumbs circled one another. Her facial expression was obviously tired and defeated. Remi wasn't herself and her thoughts were starting to get the best of her.

"Rem," he called out to her, gaining her attention, "Go lock that door."

Remi was caught a bit off guard, but went up to go do it anyway. She locked the door and rocked back and forth on her feet as she stared back at Omari who sat back in his chair. He pulled back some and patted his lap, making Remi walk over and take a seat right on top of him.

Omari didn't care that they were on campus right now because it was obvious Remi needed something, someone and he'd risk getting caught to make sure she was okay.

"Just breathe, okay?" he told her, rubbing his hands up and down her thigh that were covered by a pair of black tights, "Don't think too much into it, because it'll make you feel worse. You gotta breathe, and think positive until you talk to your sister. Crystal's her name, right?"

"Yes," Remi confirmed for him as she played with his tie.

"You talk to Crystal and see where to go from there," his fingers traced circles around her thigh, "You can't keep thinking about the what-ifs though because if you do, it's gonna put you in a position where you drag the situation to a whole new extreme and end up making an ass out of yourself. Just wait to speak to her because nine times out of ten, what was said at the club might not even be true. Okay?"

"Okay," Remi whispered making Omari smile just a bit. She stared down at his lip and couldn't help but feel bad all over again, "I'm sorry, again."

"I told you, it was okay," Omari laughed, scooting his chair up so that could reach his keyboard with Remi still on his lap, "It's not that bad, don't even hurt that much."

"I know, but still," Remi chuckled, "I didn't know I hit you that hard."

Omari frowned, "It was hard as hell. Cocked ya fist back like you was Thanos."

Remi laughed and playfully hit his shoulder, "Shut up, you're being dramatic."

"I'm serious," Omari shook his head, "Almost took me out."

"Want me to kiss it? Would that make it feel better?" Remi teased him, putting on a slight baby voice as she said the sentence.

Omari looked over at her and poked out his bottom lip, "Mhm, it would make it feel a lot better."

Remi laughed and puckered up her lips, placing a few kissing on the bottom lip he had poked out. Both of them laughed as their lips were pressed together, making Remi's cheeks heat up just a little.

"Does it feel better?" Remi questioned, as Omari nodded his head.

"A lot better," Omari grinned, "Thank you."

Remi just laughed and rested her head on his shoulder as he went right back to typing on the computer. She played with the curls on the top of his head as he focused on whatever work he was doing. Remi continuously shifted in his lap, slightly grinding against his member, and it was sending Omari to those places that drove him insane.

"Keep doing that and I'm have to take you right here," Omari spoke seriously, but Remi just laughed, thinking that he was simply playing with her.

"Do it then," she stuck her tongue out making Omari stare at her with a raised 'brow.

Without hesitation, Omari spread open her legs some and pressed his hand right against her center. Even through the pieces of fabric Remi had on, the feel of his fingers had made an instant wave of wetness spread in between her legs. The slightly thin walls didn't even bother him because he wanted Remi just that bad. It may have been foolish, but Remi was just that infatuating.

"O-Omari," Remi breathed out as his hands played with the trim of her tights, "We're on campus."

"We broke some boundaries already," Omari shrugged, "Why not break one more?"

"Because we can get caught, and that'll put your job at risk," Remi tried to reason with him, but with the look in his eyes it seemed as if he was a bit determined. Remi knew personally having any type of sexual encounter here was flirting with the line of being plain stupid or living a little dangerously.

"I thought you liked feeling dangerous," Omari whispered in her ear, his hands lifting up the brim of her tights.

"I do," Remi mumbled, "But what if someone walks in and—"

"The door is locked," Omari assured her, "As long as it's quiet in here, they'll just assume I'm not here. You think you can be quiet?"

Remi had paused for a bit, trying to think of the answer to his question. She was always used to being as loud as she could when it came to having her fun with Omari. She'd call out his name as loud as she could and moan praises in his ear that sent them both off the wall. But at this point she was willing to be as quiet as she could because she wanted something to take her mind off of everything she had going on and Omari was just that.

"I think I can," Remi whispered. Her breathing had hitched when Omari pressed his lips to the side of her neck, kissing it softly. There was something about his lips that always made her melt right into his body.

"That's all I needed to hear," Omari mumbled against Remi's neck, running his hands across her chest before tapping slightly at her backside, "Take these off for me, love."

Remi stood to her feet and slid out of the tights she was wearing with slight ease. Omari pushed back some of the things that were on his desk and tapped at it. Remi took that as he cue to get on top of it, so she did, spreading her legs open just a little bit. Omari had pushed himself back some and leaned into the chair, staring at Remi with low eyes.

"Play with her for me," Omari told Remi with a low voice.

Remi slid her panties to the side and let her fingers slip in between her wet lips. Her stomach had sort of quivered as her fingers brushed against her clit. The only thing she was trying to do was try to use her fingers the same way Omari had always done. The way he had rubbed and touched her made her melt, and she wanted to get herself to that point.

Remi rubbed at her clit for a few seconds before maneuvering a finger inside of her. She had to be more precise about it because the acrylics she was sporting could be slightly uncomfortable. After a quick repositioning of her finger, she found her spot and kept hitting it.

"Fuck," she whispered, barely audible as she curved her finger inside of her slightly like Omari had done before.

Omari had loosened up his tie before fumbling down with his belt buckle. Swiftly, he pulled out his member and began to stroke it at the sight of Remi pleasuring herself. Since she wasn't making as much noise as she usually did, Omari had focused on her face. Again, he became infatuated with her eyes—They were low, slightly rolled back and just taunting him with the sparkle they had in them.

"Keep goin' Rem," Omari instructed her, mumbling lowly himself as a slight groan had escaped his lips.

Remi listened, moving her fingers just a bit faster while she tried to fight back the moan that was begging to escape out of her mouth. Omari watched her intently before pulling away from pleasuring himself and grabbing his bag. Sure enough, he had two condoms that he had always kept in there. With ease, he ripped one open and slid it on before he stood up.

"Get up, and turn around," Omari told Remi, making her pull her finger out of herself.

She obliged and did as told, removing her underwear, turning over and bending her body slightly across his desk. One of Remi's legs were planted onto the floor while the other was lifted onto his desk.

Omari on the other hand had completed took off his tie, wrapping one end around his hand. Briskly, he took his tie and wrapped it right around her mouth the same moment he slid into her—trying to muffle the moan that escaped her lips. He grabbed the other end of his tie and held it in his hand, making sure it was slightly in her mouth for her to bite down on.

Omari grabbed her neck with his other hand, making sure he got to hit her spot as hard as he could. With being in his office, he knew he had to be quick—Even if that meant she got hers and he didn't get his.

"Shit," he grunted lowly over her muffled moans. Remi also knew they had to be fast, which is why she could feel him hitting her spot as best as he could, as quickly as he could. It was the exact reason why she clenched her walls around him every time he hit her spot because she wanted to make sure he got his too.

Remi could feel tears gathering up in her eyes as Omari removed his hand around her neck and smacked it across her ass, watching it jiggle as he pumped into her with ease. Having to hold back her moans was probably one of the hardest things she ever had to do. Especially since Omari was leaving a trail of his soft kisses right at her sweet spot while he moved in and out of her. She had reached over and gripped at the edge of the desk for some extra support, trying to not give in as best as she could.

It had continued on like this for a good two minutes, or so—Remi finally letting those tears fall and Omari going as hard as he could, kissing and smacking on whatever body parts of hers were visible. He was thankful the music he had playing earlier was still on because he was being just a bit louder than he anticipated.

"Fuck," Omari hummed against her neck, his eyes slightly hooded as he could feel himself being to hit his peak.

"S-Shit," Remi managed to moan out quietly, it still being muffled by the tie Omari still had a hold on.

After another minute or so, both of them had reached their peak at the same time—Remi coating Omari's member, and Omari filling up the condom he was wearing. He stayed inside Remi for a couple of seconds before pulling out of her and letting out a deep breath. Both of them stood in silence for a couple of seconds trying to gain their breath.

"In my bag," Remi pointed in the direction of her bag, "There's wipes. Get them please."

Omari nodded, walking over to her bag and finding the baby wipes Remi had always kept on her. He placed them on the desk in front of her, grabbing a few for himself and wrapping up the used condom in one before wiping his member down with the other. Remi cleaned herself up quickly, and they both discarded of the wipes in the wastebasket Omari kept in his office. He made a mental note to throw it all out later. Omari grabbed the air freshener he kept handy at the corner of his desk and sprayed it into the air, trying to get ride of any trace that he had just fucked one of his students in the office.

Remi slipped back on her underwear and tights, letting out a low breath as she sat back in Omari's chair. He walked over to her and placed a kiss on her lips which just made her smile a bit.

"How do you feel about Italian?" he questioned against her lips, tucking her curls behind her ear.

"I like it," she chuckled, a bit confused as to where he was going with that random question.

"Good," Omari smiled, "Sunday night, once you drop your sister off, come over. It's a date."

Remi was a bit taken back, but couldn't fight the smile that spread across her face, "A date?"

"That's what I said, isn't it?" Omari chuckled.

Remi couldn't even fight the red heat that her cheeks were surely showing as she just nodded, "It is."

"I'll see you then," Omari pressed another kiss to her lips, "You chilling with me here or going somewhere else before your next class?"

The butterflies in Remi's stomach were running rampant, and she was sure if she stayed in his presence any longer she'd explode, "I'm just gonna grab some lunch at the café before I head to class."

"Okay," Omari nodded, pecking her forehead, "Have a good rest of your day."

"You too," Remi whispered just a bit before finally standing up. She gathered her things and began to leave the room as Omari took his seat right back at the desk. With how normal they both were acting, it was like no one could suspect a thing.

As Remi unlocked and opened up the door, Omari's supervisor was walking right in, making Remi freeze up a bit. Remi had forgotten to wipe at her tear stained cheeks, and it was a clear give away she had just been crying. Dr. Reynolds looked her over for a few seconds before Remi quickly escaped out of the room and rushed towards the bathroom.

"Kids," Dr. Reynolds shook his head with a laugh as he sat down in front of Omari, "Always come crying for extra credit at the last minute, am I right?"

Omari smirked and let out a laugh, nodding his head, "You sure are."

_______________

Guess y'all gotta wait for that tea on Crystal because...I feel like making y'all wait. 🥴

Was Omari right for stopping Remi? Did Royce hold her down though? 🤣

Remi and Omari have a date planned though..Any predictions on how that might go? 🤔

Don't forget to VOTE/COMMENT!
The songs mentioned in this chapter have been added to the playlists—which I see over 100 of y'all have downloaded! Hope y'all enjoy it as much as I do😢❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 7K 9
Nine chapters of the original First draft. I will provide updates when I can on what will happen next with this story. :) *** Ali Anglesey is the pic...
19.8K 208 9
A college student, whose name is Y/n, has developed an attraction towards her professor. In order to enhance her academic performance, she has opted...
1K 89 27
For nineteen-year-old Aliyah Mitchell, her freshman year of college was all she could think about. From rooming with her friends, becoming a member o...
116 8 45
Two high school best friends, Xander and Cassie, are separated when they go to college. Xander has always been in love with Cassie but scared of reje...