Last First Kiss ( A Harry Sty...

By jintime

What would happen if two best friends fall in love with each other but everything is just so complicated? More

Last First Kiss
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 [ Part 2 ]
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 [ Part 1 ]
Chapter 13 [ Part 2 ]
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's Note ! [ Please Read ]
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Sequel

Chapter 7 [ Part 1 ]

2.7K 27 0
By jintime

Chapter 7

[ Part 1 ] 

I my eyes was half-open, i'm finding my phone. . . .

' ♫ I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine

I got a love and I know that it's all mine, oh, oh oh oh '

it was annoying... My ring-tone keeps on playing. 

i finally found my phone on the edge of my bed. I grabbed it and looked at the screen to see who's calling; i saw 'Harry Styles' on the screen. then i took a second to check the time...

wth?! 7am?

'this got to be something important' i thought to myself. then i answered the call.

"Harry" i said. with an awkward ugly morning voice. my eyes were still half open.

"i'm outside your house" he answered.

"but i thought you're gonna pick me up at 9?" i asked. i sat up in the bed rubbing my eyes as i let out a yawn.

"Well. because i know that if i pick you up at 9, we'll be late....AGAIN" he answered emphasizing the word 'again' .

yeah he might be right. but Why so early? argh.

"ok fine" i said then walked up to my front door and i opened it to reveal a Harry Styles giving me a cheerful smile while i gave him an awkward smile.

what? it's awkward showing yourself in a messy hair and a no make-up face and still haven't brushed her teeth to a well dressed member of a very popular boyband in the world.

He attempted to hug me but i stopped him..

"uh-uh.. not now... still haven't took a bath" i said and we both laughed.

"yeah. you stink" i muttered under his breath

"what did you say?" i said as i turned around to face him and narrowed my eyes on him.

"nothing" he said as he raised both of his hands like he's getting arrested by some police.

"no. you said something." i said still looking at him with narrow eyes and i stepped forward as he stepped backwards.

"i hope you know that i heard it and i don't stink. understand?" i said as i stuck my tongue out while he just smile innocently. 

i lead him to the living room then he collapsedon my couch.

"arggghhh! i've been standing in front of your door for years" he said 

"Really? Harry? you're just exaggerating....you wait here while i get ready" i said 

i entered my room and entered the bathroom to have a shower.

After the warm shower that i had i wore my clothes. nothing formal.

i just wore a plaid buttoned shirt and my skinny jeans then my flat black shoes. i brushed my hair and put a little make-up.

After it, i went out of my room. Harry isn't sitting in the couch anymore.

then i heard some noise in the kitchen. I walked to the kitchen and found Harry cooking pancakes.

"Yey! Breakfast for me" i said

"you mean, for us." he said

"still haven't had breakfast at home?" i asked

"nope. mom's still sleeping when i left the house. don't want to disturn her sleep so i decided to have my breakfast here" he said and winked at me.

"ok since you're the one who cook. ok free breakfast for you" i said and laughed.

"why thank you" Harry said.

We both sat done in the table and ate the pancakes he made.

"So when are you gonna clean my toilet?" I said and laughed

"seriously?" he said

"yep. seriously" i quickly answered.

"you're gonna make me clean your toilet?.... Do you know who i am?" He said as he made a 'Z' motion with his hand. i laughed harder

"well, i know you know who i am" i said and stuck my tongue out.

"can you just change that freaking condition. how about a pizza?" he suggested.

"no way. that's too easy"

"how about a trip to Paris?"

"i can always go to Paris"

"with me?" he said and smile cheekily.. exposing his deep cute dimples

"hmmmm... it would be a disaster..y'know getting mobbed by fans... but i'd love too but that won't be the condition"

"Just think of other condition, cleaning your toilet doesn't count" he said.

"ok fine. Kiss Stinky Anabelle"

"what? you really want to torture me huh? no way! that stinkin' girl who got a boogy in her nose"

'Stinky Anabelle' is my neighbor. Her real name is Anabelle Rediegn but everytime we got close contact to her, we smell her stinking scent. i'm not even sure if she takes a bath everyday.  and worst we often see her with a booger in her nose.

"hey you're being mean Harry" i said while laughing hard

"oh yeah. who named her 'stinky Anabelle' ?" he said and we laughed harder. we are both holding our stomach as we laugh.

After a bit of long conversation while we eat breakfast.

it's just 8:30am so we still got 30 minutes to do whatever we want. we both sat on couch in the living room. Harry turned on the television but he's not really watching. He took out his iphone and moved near me.

so wear like sitting really close to each other now.

"Let's take a picture"

"ok"

We both smiled at his phone. 

Then my phone went off

' ♫ I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine

I got a love and I know that it's all mine, oh, oh oh oh '

"your ringtone is the worst song ever" Harry commented.

"shut up. you'll love it anytime soon" i said and answered thecall in my phone.

"Hey Dianne how are you?"

"i'm fine. you?"

"i'm fine too."

"so i'm just gonna ask if you want to come have some girl night out with us"

"ermm. wait a second. hang on...." i said through the phone

"Harry, what time are we gonna be back here?" i whispered.

"After 2 days." Harry answered.

"What?why?" i said, still whispering.

"Secret. not gonna tell you yet. but yeah 2 days" he said.

i rolled my eyes and went my to the conversation with Dianne.

"umm... i can't come later. gonna go somewhere with the boys. y'know... work." i said

"hmmm. it's ok. damn you got the best job in the world" Dianne answered.

"What? what makes you say that? you don't know....hahaha" i said and laughed realizing how irrelevant that is. Best? it's like babysitting 5 teenage boys that act like 5 year-old kids.

"it is... well. ok bye now.take care. loads of love for ya" 

"ok bye. take care too and lots of love to you and to the other gals" i said then hung up.

"take care too and lots of love to you and the gals" Harry repeated what i said with a girly tone. then i gave him a glare.

Then a car horn was heard from outside my apartment.

"Yep they're here" he said then we made our way outside.

the door of the black SUV opened exposing 4 hyper boys. all set and ready to go.

"Let's go guys !!" Louis said cheerfully and excited.

We hopped in and all of them crushed me in a hug... "ok boys... can't breathe" then they let go.

i noticed the pile of bags ..

"why got a lots of things?" i asked.

"We're do our next music video!! yeyyyy" Liam cheered.

"ohhh great" was my reaction. well, what do you expect? i go clap like a retard seal like them too? HAHAHA

"With you." Niall added.

"yeah with me. coz i'm gonna be the stylist" i said

"nope, i mean with you IN THE MUSIC VIDEO" Niall said

IN THE MUSIC VIDEO

IN THE MUSIC VIDEO

IN THE MUSIC FUCKING VIDEO

ofmg.

WHAT?!!!

"What?!" i asked; surprised

"told you she'll love it" Harry said looking very proud.

"no Harry. i don't like and i don't love it"

"you got no choice. majority voted for you" Harry said

"yep even me!" Paul said while driving and raised his right hand.

"you're kidding. I'm gonna talk to Robert"

"yeah yeah. he tell you the same" Harry said as he stuck his tongue out.

i took my phone from my purse and dialed Rob's number

"hey i-" i started but got cut off.

"thank god you called. you're gonna be on the boys....." he said. fast. not even letting me finish on my words. Harry was right..

i screamed....

"stop it. will you!" Harry complained.

"no way. i don't wanna" i said to Rob through the phone.

"you need to or your fired" He said

what the hell?not my job. this isn't the best job ever but yeah i love this job. omg omg omg

"argh fine.."

"ok good. see ya at the beach" Rob said then the call ended.

"see i told ya" Harry said. i just rolled my eyes then my phone dinged.

means that someone tweeted me or something...

i opened the notification.

-

Twitter:

@Harry_Styles : Love her so much @HeyVisconde twitpic.com/78hyi7

-

it showed a picture of me and Harry that we took earlier at my house.

"now this day can't get any worse...." i muttered under my breath 

- - - - - - - - -

END OF CHAPTER 7 !

Sorry i didn't update last week.  i was very busy memorizing the Gettysburg address. omg

And yeah. Part two will be posted on Sunday or Saturday :D 

_VOTE_COMMENT_ xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.3K 1.4K 26
Louis and Harry were best friends and that was all. One day, one of them just got up and left, leaving the other with nothing. He left. They fight. O...
34.7K 1.2K 47
Louis and Harry were the best of friends. Until one night when everything was flipped upside down. After that night Larry became real. But what happe...
125K 3.3K 42
Some of us just need to find our other halves. Others need to find ourselves.
63.2K 623 31
You have been best friends with Niall Horan since you can remember. But when you fall in love with Harry Styles you have to keep it a secret from Nia...