The Little Borrower (H.S)

By RBerkmanLadybug

Rylee is a little borrower, who's very small at nearly 2 inches. She lives under the house of a nice man who... More

Author's note.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author's note.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Happy Birthday Harry Styles
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 18

310 5 1
By RBerkmanLadybug

Harry's POV
After a really stressful morning at the hospital, I got home safely without running into any traffic. I got out of my car, walked into the house, and sat down on the couch to relax a little. I then look into my shirt pocket to see how my little Rylee was doing. She was still in a deep sleep. I carefully took her out of my pocket and placed her on my palm without waking her up. She looked so peaceful while she was sleeping. After about a few minutes, she started to move a little, knowing that she's waking up.

Rylee's POV
I woke up after a good 30 minutes of being in a deep sleep. I looked around and realized I wasn't in Harry's pocket anymore. I saw that I was in his hand instead, which I didn't mind because of how soft his hands were. I looked up to see Harry grinning at me. "Hey sleepy head. How are you feeling?" I smiled back. "I feel a lot better." "That's good. I don't like seeing you in pain. It breaks my heart to see my baby suffer." I felt my face turn red as I heard him call me his baby.

Harry's POV
I noticed her face was turning red, which I found extremely cute. "You're so cute when you blush." I said with a soft smile on my face. "I really hope you're not tired of me saying how cute you are." "I'm not. I love it when you call me cute." Her response made me smile even more. "That makes me very happy, sweetheart." I said as I brought her close to my face and gave her a kiss. "I love you, Rylee." I then brought her into my chest for a hug. "I love you, too, Harry."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 242 23
Rylie has been hurt over and over again, but will her new roommate bring happiness into her life?
281K 9.4K 51
Taylor Swift is your average everday girl next door, but she does have some secrets she holds close to her. She refuses to talk to anyone about her t...
15K 501 61
When a young girl meets a young boy, who just doesn't care as much as she does. Pain and heartache are only inevitable, but there is always room for...
965K 10.7K 58
Alex Styles is Harry Styles' sister. She's eighteen, and enjoying living on her own. Harry and the boys finally get a break from their never ending t...