My stepbrothers and I (#1)...

By Hannahbananah61

Victoria parks' world is turned upside down when her father married the mother of the two hottest guys in her... More

Prologue
Chapter one - I do's and I don'ts
Chapter three - well I never would've thought it!
Chapter four - a mother's love is eternal... Yeah right
Chapter five - what the heck is happening?
Chapter six - everyone now knows...
Chapter seven - party!
Chapter eight - they have a brother...
Chapter nine - New York, New York it's a hell of a town...
Chapter ten - what happens in New York stays there...
Chapter eleven - family bonding
Chapter twelve - the boys find out
Chapter thirteen - home sweet home
Chapter fourteen - dates and disasters
Chapter fifteen - through their eyes
Chapter Sixteen - back to reality
Chapter seventeen - The lake house
Chapter Eighteen - Revelations
Chapter Nineteen - Halloween
Chapter Twenty - The New Kid
Chapter Twenty-One - Celebrations and dances
Chapter Twenty-Two - Winter break comes early
Chapter Twenty-Three - Christmas Time
Chapter Twenty-Four - New Year's Celebrations
Sequel?
Sequel!!!!

Chapter two - so this is my new reality

15.5K 372 24
By Hannahbananah61

Great! I have new stepbrothers... What else could go wrong?

Oops, did I speak too soon?

Damn me and my jinxing things!

I guess this is my new reality... I would have to deal with these two arrogant asswipes for a whole year!

The joys of having these new stepbrothers was that no one at school knew about it. We'd kept it a secret from everyone since we found out my dad was marrying their mom.

I quickly scrambled up from the sofa... No way was I watching football highlights. Besides, I had other matters to attend to... Writing songs. This was my escape... I wrote songs to keep my mind occupied.

Retiring to my room, I picked up my guitar and sat on my bed, strumming away.

As I strummed the guitar, the words flew out of me as I closed my eyes.

"Do you seriously think I'm going to dinner?" I asked my dad. He'd asked me and the boys to come to dinner with him and Maddie.

"Victoria! You're going and that's final!" He raised his voice at me... Something he hadn't done in a while, "we are going out as a family and you're going to like it"

I groaned and climbed up the stairs to my room to get changed.

I'd come to realise that both boys rooms were opposite mine and they would be able to aggravate me even more... Great!

I dressed in a knee length yellow summer dress and a pair of yellow wedges. I tied my black hair in a high ponytail and pulled my glasses back onto my eyes... I was set.

I knew I didn't really need to go all out like this for my 'family' but I did want to look nice I guess.

I bumped into a wall on my way out of my room. I looked up and Julian was stood there with Christian at his side. They both looked over at me, drinking me in with their eyes.

I pushed past them and headed for the stairs, feeling their eyes boring into my back but then I heard them walking behind me.

"Oh, Victoria... Don't you look just darling" Maddie said

I smiled at her, a fake smile and went to get in the car.

The car ride was awkward as I had to sit in the back with the twins... One either side of me. We squashed together in the back and dad drove while Maddie sat up front with him. And when I say squashed, I literally meant it... The boys were football players and they were big and bulky so I was definitely squashed.

I took a deep breath in as i got out of the car... We'd drove for nearly 30 minutes to a restaurant up town so I could hardly breathe as I was being clamped together by Laurel and Hardy.

The restaurant was nice... 5 star... Only my dad would waste his money on this. But since he and my mom divorced all those years ago, he has had more money to splash around. Yeah, my mom and dad divorced and dad got custody of me as mom as seen as an unfit mother and I haven't seen her since the court hearing which was seven years ago... I'm seventeen now so that's a lot compared to some.

"How may we help you today?" The man at the podium inside asked

"We have a reservation for Parks" dad said

"Ah" the man said, looking through his book "come with me"

We were lead to a booth at the back

"So, you guys haven't gotten to know each other yet" dad said "maybe you could tonight"

"Dad, I already know them well enough. They go to my school remember" I said

"Honey, you know that's not all there is to it. Get to know each other outside of school"

"No thanks"

The waiter came over to take our order and he was pretty cute, but looked like he was in college. His dark hair tousled over one side of his head and his blue eyes boring into me as he took my order. But he saw the two boys either side of me and he looked away quickly... Was he intimidated by these guys?

The dinner went surprisingly well but the car ride back was even more painful than the car ride there.

As I got home, I turned the TV on and sat watching my favourite TV program.

"Move over" Julian said and grabbed the remote, changing to football again.

"I was watching that" I said "if you wanna watch football go somewhere else and let me watch my program!"

Why did he not like my program?

Christian sat the other side of me as they both squashed me into the sofa.

"Come on sis" Christian joked "don't you wanna know what we do when we're not in school?"

"No, and I'm not your 'sis'. We just happen to have parents that are married to each other. That's it."

I pulled myself up and out of the room.

Yet again, they got what they wanted...

Monday was the first day back at school.

"Don't think we're going in together" Julian said "no one knows about this, and we don't want our reputations to slip because you're out new stepsister"

"Fine... It's not like I have a reputation so it wouldn't affect me in the slightest"

I headed to school in my piece of crap car and they headed over in their sleek black Audis.

My usual greeting party came to my car. It consisted of two people, my best friends, Alex and Kayla.

"Morning" Kayla said as I got out of my car.

"Morning" I replied, less enthusiastic

"Someone's in a mood today" Alex said

Alex and Kayla were the only ones in school that knew about the Logan twins being my new stepbrothers.

"So the wedding was good?" Kay asked

"Good isn't even the word to describe it. They moved into my house. They ate all of the bacon" I frowned

"Oh no, not the bacon!" Alex said sarcastically

"Luckily, it's only one year and then I'm off to college" I said

We headed up the front steps to the school and headed to our lockers to put things away.

Homeroom wasn't a very good place for me. Alex and Kayla weren't in this period with me, their home rooms were in a different block to mine. The worst thing was, the Logan twins were in this first part of my day and their snobby, snotty friends who liked to pick on innocent girls like me.

"Hey, it's the geek freak" Randy Peterson said as I walked into class. Julian and Christian snapped their head in my direction as he said this.

"Shut up Peterson" I said as I sat down

"Make me" he challenged and I turned around and glared at him "I thought so" he smirked

Julian and Christian just sat there, not uttering a single word. They just watched as Randy and I exchanged glares.

"Come on now guys, settle down" our tutor said as he walked into the classroom

He handed us our schedules and we headed off to our first classes.

I guess it's just my luck huh?

Both boys were in my next class. Just great!

I was surprised though as it was math that they were taking and I was more surprised that they were in my math class

Julian gave me a knowing look and then just rolled his eyes as if he knew what I was thinking.

I got back home later and Julian and Christian were back before me.

"So, you're in most of our classes huh?"

"I have been for four years... What do you expect?"

"Well, that's true"

"Randy's always like that with you huh?"

"Yeah, he won't leave me alone"

"Maybe it's because he likes you"

"Eww! But he's so... So... Gross" I shuddered

"But when he likes a girl, he will tease her and be a dick... That's his way of saying that he has feelings for someone. He does it all the time"

"Yeah, well... I don't like him"

I trudged up the stairs to my room and dropped down on my bed.

Did I just have a decent conversation with them?

I pinched myself and it hurt

No, not a dream, I thought

I wished the whole thing was a dream, but I guess this was it... My new reality.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

532K 15.3K 52
When Phoebe's mom eloped on her single parents cruise her entire world was turned upside down. She had to move, gained a step- brother, and had to pu...
325 2 15
Claire was a normal girl with a normal life. she was raised by her single mom who always put her first. Claire was a unpopular girl with one true f...
15.2K 291 12
Your abusive father took a step too far, your mother needed help from The Dark Lord. A year later he is your step father. Who has two very handsome...
14.1K 338 21
Jenner and Michael become stepbrothers after their parents marry, and no amount of tension could ever change that reality. Moving on is the best solu...