Starlight | ksj

By jinandhobi

- a Kim Seokjin fanfiction - in which a pair of sworn enemies realizes that they are actually secretly friend... More

Before You Start
Prologue
One - Weak
Two - Downpour
Three - Basketball
Four - Friends
Five - Date
Six - Brozone
Seven - Touché
Eight - Ramyeon
Nine - Namjoon
Ten - Feathery
Eleven - Strong
Twelve - Medusa
Thirteen - Nuisance
Fourteen - Jealous
Fifteen - Kiss
Sixteen - Insecurities
Seventeen - Loyal
Eighteen - Chaotic
Nineteen - Unfair
Twenty - Intertwined
Epilogue
Bonus

Twenty-One - Galaxy

1K 74 15
By jinandhobi

-

"Don't you think that we are too old for amusement parks anymore? We are turning thirty this year."

"Shame on you to think that Universal Studios is only for the children. I'm gonna meet the true love of my life, Mr. Harry Potter." I stormed towards the entrance, ignoring him.

I could hear his hasty footsteps from the behind, and felt him slip his hand into mine.

"Jeez, I was just joking okay? I know how much you love that franchise." Seokjin cringed physically, probably recalling the times I had made him stay up to watch Harry Potter with me.

"Then don't stop me and don't you dare ruin my mood!" I hissed, and threatened to let go of his hand, but he wouldn't budge. "Let me go!"

"No. Not until you tell me what's wrong. You've been acting like this for the past few days and you're not even near your period!" Seokjin held onto my hand even tighter, knowing that I would run off the moment he was distracted.

He was right, I had been acting like a ticking time bomb for the past few days. It was only our fifth day here, and I lost count on how many times I had allowed anger to cloud my mind.

Why was I behaving like this?

"Sorry. I don't know what's wrong with me either." I choked a sob, and letting out a sigh, Seokjin pulled me towards him and patted my back as I cried.

"Yoora, I need you to answer me honestly for these few questions I'm about to ask, okay?" He spoke while comforting me still, and I nodded. "When was your last period?"

At that, I moved away from him, and frowned at his weird question. Why was he asking me this right now?

Why-

Oh.

"I assume that you're catching onto what I'm thinking right now. And I won't even be surprised if you really are pregnant." Seokjin patted my head like a child, and placed a peck on my forehead. "Let's ditch this place and go back to the hotel for today alright? We can always come here tomorrow."

"Okay." I allowed him to drag me towards an Uber he had called as we walked towards the exit, and I appreciated that he had never once let go of my hand.

I was too frightened and was safe to say that I was still in shock. When we were back at the hotel, Seokjin calmly tucked me in as he told me to sleep, that he would be out for a while to buy some things.

And when I was awake, I saw him watching some wildlife documentary on the tv, the noise muted so that I could sleep in peace. Getting off from the bed, I trudged towards him and he flinched at my sudden appearance before gently making me sit next to him.

Taking out a box from a bag that was placed on the small coffee table, he shoved it towards me while caressing my head. "There, go and test it out. I'll be waiting for you here."

After getting it done, I jumped when Seokjin started to knock on the bathroom door. "Yoora?"

Unlocking the door, he was startled to see my tear-stricken face, his eyes widening with his eyebrows creasing together. He silently followed me towards the couch, and stared at me until I finally spoke.

"Jinnie..."

"Yeah?"

I then glanced up at him, and a stupid grin appeared on my face, confusing him even more. "We are going to be parents!"

"Are you sure?" Seokjin questioned as he sat down next to me, and a small smile etched on his face when he saw the double line. Turning my face towards him, he grinned even harder before kissing me deeply. "We are indeed going to be parents."

"Are you okay with this? Like really okay with this?" I asked him, and caught him frowning at me.

"Why wouldn't I? Like what I have said, we are old enough to have kids of our own." He smiled warmly. "It's exciting to have a mini version of us running around and destroying our house, don't you think?"

At that, I finally laughed. Oh God, my hormones were really unstable.

"Now that we finally know the reason behind your terrible moodswings, we can finally enjoy our honeymoon properly. We will visit the theme park tomorrow again, okay?" Seokjin spoke so softly with me, and I felt my heart flutter at the warmth building inside me.

"Okay, just remember to buy me churros when we are in there." I blurted, causing him to laugh.

"Alright, I'll buy you anything that you want."

The next day, Seokjin spoiled me so much that he had bought me everything I had demanded without any objections. I secretly wondered how much he had spent on me just today.

"Jinnie, let's ride that!" I pointed at the roller coaster, and a displeased look plastered on his face.

"But it's too thrilling for-" His words were cut off when he looked down at me and I could see the instant regret flashing in his eyes as a sigh escaped from his mouth. "Fine. Let's go."

"Yay!" I cheered while pulling him towards the line, only to move towards the express line that had lesser people lining up.

Seokjin had suggested to get the express pass so that we would be able to play as many rides as possible in the park, and he was right. I felt like a VIP not needing to line up.

"Look at you, so giddy like a little child." He laughed as we waited for the roller coaster to return.

"I've always wanted to ride this roller coaster since a long time ago." I pouted, and from the corner of my eyes, I noticed how a few schoolgirls were eyeing Seokjin, and I instantly felt jealousy building up within me. "Come here."

"Hmm?"

Seokjin's eyes widened when I pulled him harshly towards me to leave a kiss on his lips. When he was still in the state of shock, I quickly pulled his hood up to cover his face.

"What was that?" He was smirking, and following my gaze, he let out a laugh when he saw the group of girls throwing me dirty glares.

"Why are you so handsome? Everyone is looking at you." I hissed, and that only made him laugh again.

Grabbing my waist, he leaned down to peck my cheek. "Your hormones are amazing, woman. I love this dominant side of yours."

"And I still hate that you look so good without even trying. I have to apply makeup to look pretty, but you don't." I pouted sadly again.

"What am I going to do with you." Seokjin chuckled, and engulfed me in a hug, making sure that my face was well-hidden from the crowd. "This new side of yours is driving me crazy."

"Blame yourself for letting your own gametes stay inside me and hence forming a zygote then an embryo-"

"Okay okay, I get it. No need to say that out loud in the public." He stopped me from blurting too much information and he released a thankful sigh when the roller coaster finally returned.

For the rest of the day, I had fun with Seokjin spending even more money on adorable headbands and lots of churros for me. I genuinely had fun with him today, and I felt as if I was on cloud nine with him today.

The clear sky was tinted orangey pink when I finally gave in to leave the park, with a plenty of souvenirs in my arms. It felt nice to be free today.

"I've never seen you this happy." Seokjin stated with a grin, our intertwined hands swinging back and forth as we walked back towards the hotel.

"I really had fun today! And it's all thanks to you." I giggled, and clutched onto the newly bought Harry Potter plushie tighter while giving my handsome husband a silly grin. "I love you."

"What?" He was taken aback, but he simply shook his head with an amused smile when I blinked my eyes at him.

"Aren't you going to say it back?" I let go of his hand, feeling sadness overwhelm me all of a sudden.

Holding my face, Seokjin searched for my eyes, the grin still on his face. He looked at me as if I was like a star in his eyes, the most luminous one, in fact.

"I love you too, so much that I would gather the entire galaxy just for you. Anything, for you."

-

An epilogue left and this story is done!!

There is a bonus chapter too, so stay tuned hehe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115 3 11
When a new girl starts at their school, the Bangtan boys are quick to make a bet to see who can get her to fall in love first. But one, or more preci...
1.1K 33 69
After an entire year of cutting BTS out of your life, you see on the news that Jungkook ends up in the hospital after a suicide attempt. To that you...
2.9K 119 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
5.4K 191 17
| ORIGINALLY POSTED ON MY TUMBLR | @sunshine-and-bangtan Jimin, a vampire who is apart of a small gang of local vampires (aka the Bangtan Boy's or B...