Starlight | ksj

By jinandhobi

- a Kim Seokjin fanfiction - in which a pair of sworn enemies realizes that they are actually secretly friend... More

Before You Start
Prologue
One - Weak
Two - Downpour
Three - Basketball
Four - Friends
Five - Date
Six - Brozone
Seven - Touché
Eight - Ramyeon
Nine - Namjoon
Ten - Feathery
Eleven - Strong
Twelve - Medusa
Thirteen - Nuisance
Fourteen - Jealous
Fifteen - Kiss
Sixteen - Insecurities
Eighteen - Chaotic
Nineteen - Unfair
Twenty - Intertwined
Twenty-One - Galaxy
Epilogue
Bonus

Seventeen - Loyal

1.2K 81 48
By jinandhobi

-

"Congratulations Seokjin oppa!"

"Thank you, what's your name?"

"It's-"

I tuned out at how annoying the little girl next to me was being at the moment. Seeing her fangirling over my man was truly an eye-opening experience, and it reminded me of the times when I used to fangirl over idols when I was much younger.

Did I look as pathetic like that?

"Thank you oppa! Oh, and please stay sweet with your fiancee!"

Oh, okay, I take back my words. She's sweet.

I watched how Seokjin's face had brightened up at the mentioning of me, and he was still beaming when it was finally my turn for this fanmeeting session. The tickets for his fanmeetings were always sold out hella fast, and I had to asked his manager to reserve me one before the ticketing was opened to the public.

"Hi there-" Seokjin greeted and paused his words when his eyes landed on me. "Miss, isn't it hot to be wearing like that?"

"Like this?" I pointed at myself, and glanced down at myself being wrapped up in an oversized hoodie with my sunglasses and mask.

"Wait, that hoodie- are you from Seoul University as well?" Seokjin tilted his head, and after seeing me nod, he opened his mouth in understanding. "I see, it was my alma mater too. What's your name?"

"Oh, you know my name, Seokjin." I deadpanned, unable to believe that he was still not able to recognize me.

Even his manager and staff workers who were watching us interact were all snickering at how dumb he was.

"You're not calling me oppa, are you older or the same age as me?" Seokjin furrowed his eyebrows. "Wait, you sound oddly familiar..."

"Oppa! Are you blind or something?! That's your fiancee!" Someone from the stage below shouted, and I turned around to salute the girl who shrieked at my action before removing my sunglasses and mask, and lastly, the hood of his own freaking hoodie.

Seokjin dropped his pen with a look of shock plastered on his face while everyone else in the venue started laughing uncontrollably. I simply facepalmed before grabbing his pen to sign his signature on the stupid poster I had been holding for the past two hours.

"Eonni! You're the best!" I heard someone shout at me, and I returned whoever that was a peace sign.

"Oppa, at this rate your fans are gonna change their bias towards your future wife!" Another shouted, and I giggled before rolling my eyes at my still dumbfounded fiance.

I was about to leave the stage when Seokjin suddenly stood up from his seat, and grabbed my hand, once again, before pulling me towards him only to plant a deep kiss onto my lips as the crowd cheered and wolf-whistled at us. This guy right here needed to change his way of making me go back to him man.

His wrist/hand/arm grabbing method was getting old and boring.

"What are you doing here?" Seokjin was grinning like the idiot he was at me, and looking back at the other side of the stage, he sighed in relief knowing that I was the last 'fan'.

"To surprise you, and you are definitely surprised." I chuckled.

"Hell yeah I am. You didn't tell me that you were going to come here this morning when I left home." He frowned, and I heard his fans sighing at how dense he was.

"Don't make me feel insulted for not being able to beat you for the first place back then, Kim Seokjin! It wouldn't be a surprise anymore if I told you ahead right?" I facepalmed, and I giggled when his fans agreed unanimously.

"Right. You know how stupid I can be whenever it comes to you, love." Seokjin tilted his head innocently, and I blushed when he pecked my forehead before letting me go. "Go wait for me at the backstage, alright? Now I gotta make sure my fans stay loyal to me."

I laughed while nodding, but just before I leave the stage, I faced the crowd and winked at them, making them all scream and my fiance of course wasted no time to chase me off the stage. The hall was still roaring with laughter as his voice echoed through the speakers telling his fans to stay loyal to him.

The fanmeeting lasted for around an hour more, with his melodic voice covering some famous artist's songs and his totally sick dance moves. Was I being sarcastic? You be the judge heh.

The crowd went even wilder when Yoongi, now known as Suga, made a special appearance on stage. I was glad to see these two ex-housemates still contacting each other, but I was totally not looking forward to Yoongi's teasing.

And I was right.

"I told you so." Yoongi laughed as he twirled his pasta, making Seokjin to look questioningly at us.

"Shut up, Min Yoongi. I'll kill you." I threatened, but he of course wasn't even fazed.

"I'm so scared? I'm gonna die?" Yoongi fake gasped, and he let out a dramatic shriek when I stood up with my knife meant for eating purposes pointing at him.

"Woah, what's up with you two?" Seokjin snatched the knife away from me, knowing very well that I could actually harm someone with this but not towards Yoongi, of course.

"I used to make fun of noona about you two dating." Yoongi explained nonchalantly before stuffing a mouthful of noodles into his mouth.

"You did?" Seokjin chuckled, and ruffled my hair before feeding me a piece of french fries.

"Look at you two acting all lovey dovey now. I'm about to lose my appetite." Yoongi pretended to gag, only to start laughing again when I glare at him. "You would never scare me noona, at most you only look like a kitten."

"Please, you're the one who resembles a kitten." I retorted while cutting myself a piece of meat.

"I don't! Why do people keep telling me that!" Yoongi exclaimed, making Seokjin and I laugh at how confused he looked.

After the dinner, we returned back to our new home, which was located in Seoul. We had both decided that it was better for me to return back to Seoul after Seokjin finished wrapping up with his drama, since I was more familiar with this place and the rest of my family was still residing here.

I was now working with Namjoon again, and he was super duper happy to see me after so long. This man over here wasn't really hyped up about our reunion though, and I had to assure him that I was his by the necklace he gave me years ago along with the engagement ring on my ring finger.

It never occured to me that Seokjin was the easily jealous type, but it was fun to tease him sometimes.

"Ah, I'm so tired." Seokjin exasperated while letting himself fall onto the bed, his eyes closed shut.

"Yah, go shower before you fall asleep!" I pulled him up forcefully, making him whine like a child as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"I'm too tired." He gave me a puppy look, and started to fumble with his tie clumsily, only to get mad when the knot became even tighter. "Yoora! Help!"

Scoffing, I walked towards him and helped him remove his tie before applying some makeup remover onto the cotton pads in my hand. Gently, I wiped the light makeup he had on his face, fully aware that his eyes were lingering on my face.

"You're so pretty." Seokjin mumbled when I was done with cleaning his face.

"Yeah, I know that myself too."

"But I'm prettier." He taunted, and I gave him an okay sign as a reply since I was immuned to these kind of remarks from him.

"Pretty boy, now please go to the bathroom and shower cause you stink." I pulled him up and pushed him towards the bathroom.

"Must I shower?" Seokjin pouted, and I nodded my head firmly.

"We don't want our bed to stink, do we?" He shook his head. "Then go and shower and stop acting like a child!"

As his laughter reverberated inside the apartment, I took my own quick shower at the other bathroom outside, and quickly threw on a loose T-shirt and cotton shorts before heading back to the room. Seokjin was drying his hair with the hairdryer at the dresser, his hand ruffling his damp hair roughly as the hot air blew onto his scalp.

"Need some help?" I offered, and chuckled when he nodded while passing the hairdryer to me.

After drying his hair, he offered to dry mine, and I allowed myself to relax a bit by scrolling through my social medias. I smiled at the cute posts and comments about us, and I was glad that his fans were supportive of our relationship, especially since Seokjin had directly announced it as an engagement instead of a dating news.

It felt nice, to be in his arms after such a long time.

-

I FREAKING SMASHED MY TOES ONTO THE DOOR WHEN I WAS CLOSING IT AND IT'S HURTING LIKE HELL ㅠㅠ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 92 21
[C O M P L E T E D] A girl with a secret. Goes to school. One by one. She makes new friends. Jin. Namjoon. Yoongi. Hoseok. Jungkook. Jimin. Taehyung...
793 103 23
When Prince Jimin's childhood friend stops correspondence with him, he fears the worst, but he does not truly know just how bad it really is. Blackma...
486K 13K 50
top↑kook bottom ↓tae jeonJungkook a bad boy, who think that everyone ,guys and girls likes him, but what's happening when he meets Kim taehyung? A...
5.4K 191 17
| ORIGINALLY POSTED ON MY TUMBLR | @sunshine-and-bangtan Jimin, a vampire who is apart of a small gang of local vampires (aka the Bangtan Boy's or B...