Starlight | ksj

Od jinandhobi

- a Kim Seokjin fanfiction - in which a pair of sworn enemies realizes that they are actually secretly friend... Více

Before You Start
Prologue
One - Weak
Two - Downpour
Three - Basketball
Four - Friends
Five - Date
Six - Brozone
Seven - Touché
Eight - Ramyeon
Nine - Namjoon
Ten - Feathery
Eleven - Strong
Twelve - Medusa
Thirteen - Nuisance
Fourteen - Jealous
Sixteen - Insecurities
Seventeen - Loyal
Eighteen - Chaotic
Nineteen - Unfair
Twenty - Intertwined
Twenty-One - Galaxy
Epilogue
Bonus

Fifteen - Kiss

1.3K 84 38
Od jinandhobi

-

Whatever Hoseok and I had done- which was the doctor patting my head mostly while being at an extremely close distance, was a certain win as Seokjin looked extremely pissed off as he got his makeup touched up. I nearly died of laughter when I overheard something his makeup stylist said to him.

"Jin, can you please stop biting your lips? This is my tenth time having to reapply the lipbalm onto you!" She had yelled.

Hoseok and I giggled as we walked towards the team who was going to pretend to be the medical team in the drama. With the second lead playing the role of a doctor here.

What was his name? It was a Kim, I was sure of it.

"Ahn Yoora-ssi?" A deep voice hollered my name, and I found myself looking at a man so handsome that I forgotten how to breathe properly.

"T-that would be me." I stammered, and scolded myself for being unprofessional before offering my right hand for a handshake. "I assume you're Kim..."

"Taehyung." The handsome actor laughed, his deep voice sounding like honey. Accepting my handshake, he spoke again. "Nice to meet you, like finally. I've heard so much about you."

"Me? What for?" I questioned out of curiosity, and saw him grinning cheekily.

"Well, that hyung over there just couldn't shut up about you. He's totally whipped for you." Taehyung pointed towards somewhere, and following his finger, I rolled my eyes when I realized he was talking about Seokjin.

"What did that jerk even tell you?" I scowled, making the younger boy laugh.

"That you're smart but fiesty. He specically warned me to be careful around you." Taehyung beamed. "But from what I had imagined, you're much cuter and smaller in real life."

"Thanks?" I replied him awkwardly and cleared my throat. "You'll be acting as a doctor right? My friend- wait, where's Hoseok?"

"You mean the doctor who has been with you? He's talking to Jin hyung." He pointed at the same direction again, and my eyes widened as panic settled in.

Wait, why was I even panicking?

Shifting my gaze towards where the two were at, I sighed in relief knowing that they weren't killing each other at the moment. They were in some deep conversation, their faces serious.

"Now I get why hyung is so protective over you. He has warned every single male actors here to not even bother flirting with you. He can be hella scary when he's mad." Taehyung commented, and when Seokjin and Hoseok turned around to look at us, the younger boy wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "But I love making him pissed off."

"What are you even?" I laughed, and Taehyung simply grinned at me.

"I'm Kim Taehyung, and am probably gonna die in three... two... one."

"What are you two doing?" The man who we had been discussing was now standing right in front of us, and glancing up at him, his face looked somewhat like a mixture of anger and calmness.

"Oh, hyung. I found Yoora noona! Isn't it convenient that noona and her doctor friend will be teaching me medical stuffs?" Taehyung chirped happily, his arm tightening around me, and noticing the clenching of Seokjin's jaw slightly, I was actually worried for the safety of this youngest boy here.

"Noona? Why do you keep attracting younger boys?" Seokjin asked in disbelief. "First, Namjoon. Then these two here."

"Well, Yoora is definitely a wife-material." Hoseok who had been standing at a side chimed in, and I could tell he was enjoying torturing Seokjin as well.

"She's older than you, kid. Isn't it rude to call her just by her name?" Seokjin glared at Hoseok who smirked at him.

"Oh, we have established a silent agreement that it's okay to not use formalities with each other." Hoseok crossed his arms. "Why? Jealous?"

"Don't be ridiculous, Dr Jung. Seokjin hyung isn't the type to get jealous easily over something so small." Taehyung clicked his tongue, shaking his head in disapproval.

"You guys are ganging up to make fun of me, aren't you all?" Seokjin pouted, and finally losing our cool, we started laughing. "Including you, Ahn Yoora."

"What? I'm innocent." I raised my arms.

"Oh you sure are." Seokjin pouted even harder, making him look like an innocent baby.

"Let's leave this two, I'll go through the basics with you first." Hoseok laughed before pulling a reluctant Taehyung away, the latter claiming that he wanted to watch a free drama.

"Are you mad?" I poked his arm, and his silence answered my question. "Yep, you definitely are."

"I'm just sulking at the fact that I have lost this time." Seokjin grabbed both of my hands. "And the fact that you're so attractive that everyone wants you."

Warily glancing at our surrounding, I let out a long sigh of relief that no one was watching us from the corridor we were now at. My same aged friend was still sulking with his lower lips jutted out like a little kid.

"You're right, I'm too attractive. Not my fault eh?" I then intertwined our fingers together while taking a step towards him.

"Nope, it's still your fault. You're too beautiful." Seokjin then let go of my hands to wrap his arms around me.

"Are you complimenting or insulting me?" I gave him a weird look, making him smile.

"Both. And since I'm sad, can you please be generous enough to grant me a kiss of yours?" He grinned, his nose now touching mine.

"Not after that kissing scene of yours. I felt as if I was watching some R-rated adult film back there." I pushed him away playfully.

"We can do something similar only if you let me into your heart again. Maybe add in some spices this time." Seokjin wriggled his eyebrows suggestively, and I immediately pushed him away, disgusted.

"You pervert!" I exclaimed.

"Only yours." He retorted.

"Oh gosh, please get away from me."

"I will, only if you kiss me."

I frowned. "What's with you and wanting to kiss me?"

"It can't be helped when I'm addicted to you. You're like a drug to me, you know that." Seokjin pulled me closer. "Please, just one kiss?"

"And you'll leave me alone for the rest of the day?" I bargained.

"That's unfair!" He exclaimed. "Okay, fine."

"Goo-"

I was cut off harshly by the sudden attack of his warm lips on mine, and I cringed my nose at the strawberry scented chapstick on him. It was silly of me to think that he would let me go after a peck, but of course, knowing him, he wouldn't let me go until he was satisfied.

I never liked strawberries, but he did. However, despite not liking the taste of it lingering in my mouth, I found myself relaxing and getting used to his warmth and the sweetness of him on mine.

I had to admit, I really did miss him. I thought I would be over him, that he would had long forgotten about us, but boy I was wrong.

Was it really alright for us to be together now?

"Oh God, get a room you two!" A voice disrupted our little kissing session, and I knew it was Taehyung from his giggles.

Seokjin cleared his throat while combing my hair with his slender fingers, and then using his thumb, he wiped away any stains which were around my lips. I was blushing, and I knew that he was enjoying the view of me being small in front of him.

"Your lips are very swollen and red now." He informed unnecessarily.

"Taehyung, did you find them- oh. Oh my."

My eyes darted towards Hoseok who was watching us next to a still giggling Taehyung, and I felt my heart break when I saw hurt flickering on his face.

"I-I'll wait for you two there." Hoseok muttered abruptly before running away, and being worried, I was about to go after him before getting pulled back by the guy next to me.

"Let him be." Seokjin stated, his hand not leaving mine. "You'll only hurt him more if you keep worrying about him like this."

"But he's hurt!" I tried to reason.

"And am I not?!" Seokjin suddenly raised his voice, making me flinch.

"W-what.."

"Can you, for once, think about my feelings instead of other's? Do I mean this little to you? It hurts me to see that your heart is with someone else when you're with me, Yoora. Or do you really not like me anymore? Have you really forgotten about me?"

"Seokjin, I-"

"If you want me to stop chasing after you, I will. Just tell me... I will give up on you."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

115 3 11
When a new girl starts at their school, the Bangtan boys are quick to make a bet to see who can get her to fall in love first. But one, or more preci...
793 103 23
When Prince Jimin's childhood friend stops correspondence with him, he fears the worst, but he does not truly know just how bad it really is. Blackma...
503 37 15
Disclaimer: This fanfiction is in no way a correct representation of any bts member or their relationships. I do not ship Taekook seriously, they are...
1.6K 119 20
Ah, young love. It's beautiful and stupid. And dangerous. Will these two teens make it through drama, danger, and an overprotective big brother? Afte...