Starlight | ksj

By jinandhobi

- a Kim Seokjin fanfiction - in which a pair of sworn enemies realizes that they are actually secretly friend... More

Before You Start
Prologue
One - Weak
Two - Downpour
Three - Basketball
Four - Friends
Six - Brozone
Seven - Touché
Eight - Ramyeon
Nine - Namjoon
Ten - Feathery
Eleven - Strong
Twelve - Medusa
Thirteen - Nuisance
Fourteen - Jealous
Fifteen - Kiss
Sixteen - Insecurities
Seventeen - Loyal
Eighteen - Chaotic
Nineteen - Unfair
Twenty - Intertwined
Twenty-One - Galaxy
Epilogue
Bonus

Five - Date

1.3K 108 59
By jinandhobi

-

"Ahn Yoora!"

I jolted awake from my afternoon nap when I heard footsteps storming into my dorm, and groaned when the password beeped, revealing Seokjin at the door.

"What do you want?" I whined as I covered my face with the blanket, but my warmth got stolen away when my blanket got pulled forcefully away, allowing the cold air to hit my exposed skin mercilessly, waking me up. "I'm going to kill you."

Seokjin rolled his eyes before pulling me up from the bed. "Come on, you gotta help me with my outfit!"

"For what-"

"I have a date tonight and I need you to help me with my outfit!" He rambled while dragging me out of my room, not bothering whether I was dressed only in an oversized tee with shorts.

My housemates who were lingering at the living room simply stared at us with questioning glances, not really shocked to see Seokjin barging into our dorm just to drag me out without my consent. This wasn't the first time for him to do so, and it really annoyed me as I didn't understand why couldn't he choose his own outfit by himself.

Why me?!

I felt my entire body burn as he continued to pull me towards the boys dorm, and I instantly felt extremely uncomfortable when they guys started to eye me from head to toe with lust practically written on their faces. My grip in Seokjin's hand tightened, and he seemed to had realized what was going on when he finally saw my outfit.

Cursing, he took off his bomber jacket with a swift movement before wrapping it around my waist. "Better?"

I nodded. "Thanks."

When we were finally in his dorm, I smiled at his housemate who waved at me as a friendly greeting.

"Hi Yoora noona!" Yoongi chanted as he spared me a glance before focusing his eyes on the video game he was playing.

When we were finally in his room, I plopped down onto Seokjin's bed lazily, using my eyes to watch him ransack his wardrobe with frustration. Sighing, I sat back up and walked towards him.

"Where are you going later?" I asked, pushing him aside as my hands started to search for something for him to wear.

"A local diner. But I want to leave a good impression, you know. I really like her, Yoora." Seokjin exasperated, his eyes now watching me choosing his clothes.

"You've been telling me that since your first date after entering uni, Kim Seokjin. Is there even a girl that you don't like?" I laughed, my hand now pulling out a blue button up. "Hmm, match this with your glasses and she will be heads over heels for you in no time."

At that, Seokjin grinned before snatching the clothing from my hand and proceeded to change in front of me. I couldn't care less about his body, I had seen him half-naked way too many times.

"Help me with my hair?" He timidly asked while dragging me towards his table before sitting down on his chair.

"You're such a baby." I stated as I used the hair straightener to puff up his dyed brown hair to just the right volume while he fixed his earring and wore his watch.

After a while, we were finally done and he pulled me into a brief hug before releasing me and placed a peck on my forehead. He chuckled at my disgusted look.

"Go now, you don't wanna be late for your date." I pushed him out of his room, and followed him before grabbing his car keys and coat for him.

"Thank you, I owe you a lot." He smiled and patted my head, announced to his friend that he was leaving the house before rushing out of the dorm with big strides.

"Hyung is unbelievable sometimes." Yoongi commented while passing me a glass of water that I didn't know I needed.

I was parched now that all the adrenaline was gone.

"And I still don't understand why aren't you two dating yet." He added before chuckling at the sight of me nearly getting choked by the water.

Glaring at the now laughing boy, I shoved the cup back to his hands before speaking. "Never let me hear that coming from you ever again okay? It's just plain.. disturbing."

"Oh yeah? He's extremely protective of you, and depends on you so much." Yoongi wriggled his eyebrows, and burst out laughing when I cursed a profanity at him. "I'm not wrong, you know. I mean, he literally drags you over here just to choose his outfits everytime he goes out for a date."

I frowned at him.

"That's because we have known each other for more than a decade now. And before you start spitting nonsense again, I'm going to leave this place." I unlocked the door, and after bidding goodbyes with him, I made a beeline towards the exit with Seokjin's jacket still wrapped securely on my waist.

The sooner I get out from this hellhole filled with testosterone, the safer I would feel and be.

It was almost eleven at night when my phone rang, the vibration startling me as I was dozing off from writing an essay that was due next week. Slightly annoyed, I swiped the answer option and placed the gadget next to me ear.

"Hello?" I asked, and incoherent noises erupted from the speaker.

I was about to hang up when a female voice spoke. "Hello? Is this Yoora?"

Confused, I removed the phone to check whether it was really Seokjin calling me or not before speaking again. "Yeah, who is this?"

"Oh! I'm.. um.. Seokjin's date. I know this is troublesome but can you please come and pick him up? He's kinda drunk and he keeps mumbling your name when I asked him who should I call to take him home." She explained thoroughly, and I made a facepalm mentally.

"That idiot..." I trailed off, forgetting that she could still hear me, making her giggle.

After confirming the address, I called Yoongi to come along with me as I knew that a drunk Seokjin was an extremely handful Seokjin. The younger boy was driving us both towards the location, and he chuckled at how irritated I looked when I saw Seokjin and his date standing outside a bar.

His date's face brightened up upon seeing the both of us approaching them after we stopped the car at the sidewalk. Seokjin's face and neck were tinted red, and the idiot was giggling at something he had mumbled about.

"I apologize on behalf of him for ruining your date." I bowed slightly at her, to which she dismissed it nonchalantly.

"It's alright. He's a sweet guy afterall." She smiled sincerely at me.

I was about to tell her that Seokjin really liked her when the said guy suddenly screamed my name.

"Yoora!" He shouted, causing the three of us to jump in surprise.

"You're really an idiot." I hissed as he threw himself at me, his heavy weight landing on me and I quickly signalled Yoongi for help.

Seokjin had passed out as soon as he rested his forehead on my shoulder. Sighing, Yoongi wrapped an arm around his older friend's shoulder, lifting the weight off me.

"You're going to suffocate noona with your weight, hyung." Yoongi sighed again before giving us a glance implying that he would be bringing Seokjin back to the car first.

When they were away, I faced the girl myself with a small smile. She was giving me a similar smile too, and I felt inadequate when compared to her beauty.

No wonder Seokjin liked her, she was a true beauty.

"Not to be a busybody but, are you Seokjin oppa's girlfriend?" She asked out of the blue, and my eyes widened at her incredulous question.

"Hell no! We are just close friends, that's all." I quickly denied, not wanting her to misunderstand.

"Ah, I see. Then is it okay if I go on another date with him, if he wants to?" She questioned me, and I gave her a troubled look.

"Why are you asking me?" I laughed slightly. "This is between you two, so do whatever you want, girl."

I wondered how to be as girly as her when she giggled softly, hiding her mouth with her hand. She was really pretty, and judging by the way she talked to me, it seemed that her personality wasn't that bad either.

"Thank you, unnie." She smiled while taking my hands in hers.

I gave her a forced smile back.

-

No one is reading this book :(( but it's okay haha I'll keep updating!! It honestly feels as if my effort will be thrown into waste if I don't share this with y'all ㅋㅋㅋ

QOTD : Who r your bias n bias wrecker in BTS?

mine is jin lollol n my bias wrecker is none other than jung hoseok :(

I mean, look at these 2 babies ㅠㅠ

I love them so much sigh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 5.3K 88
⁞ '✎ A reader insert story that portrays BTS members as classic love tropes in fanfiction writing. : ̗̀➛ Namjoon as "best friends to lovers" / "coll...
370 56 19
Y/n get's her scholarship in a college. Before moving her heart shattered as she found out her boyfriend was cheating on her . She moves with a hope...
822 57 6
Kim Seokjin was someone loved dearly by all the members of BTS, or so they thought. So who did it? A BTS fanfic that contains: Mystery and Thriller
2.3K 182 33
- In the bustling halls of Haneul University, a 19-year-old girl named Kim Y/N arrives. Wealthy but burdened with a sense of isolation. Fate leads he...