Starlight | ksj

Por jinandhobi

- a Kim Seokjin fanfiction - in which a pair of sworn enemies realizes that they are actually secretly friend... Más

Before You Start
Prologue
One - Weak
Three - Basketball
Four - Friends
Five - Date
Six - Brozone
Seven - Touché
Eight - Ramyeon
Nine - Namjoon
Ten - Feathery
Eleven - Strong
Twelve - Medusa
Thirteen - Nuisance
Fourteen - Jealous
Fifteen - Kiss
Sixteen - Insecurities
Seventeen - Loyal
Eighteen - Chaotic
Nineteen - Unfair
Twenty - Intertwined
Twenty-One - Galaxy
Epilogue
Bonus

Two - Downpour

1.6K 96 46
Por jinandhobi

-

As soon as the school ended, I rushed out of the class with my backpack, ignoring Seokjin who was hollering my name with desperation in his tone. I was still mad at his prank during lunch, so I made sure to let him know that I would not acknowledge his presence no matter what.

And it was working, since I could hear footsteps chasing mine from the behind. I sighed in relief when I heard a group of students blocking his way by bidding him goodbyed and whatnots, giving me more time to increase the distance between us.

The sky was extremely gloomy as I stepped out of the school compound, with not a single trace of sunlight seen. My hands ransacked my backpack for the umbrella I had always kept just in case, and I grunted when I recalled forgetting my umbrella back at home.

My pace had slowed down slightly, as I was slowly getting out of breath (gosh, I needed to exercise more often) from the constant speed walking for the past ten minutes. And just as I was nearing the convenience store that was just approximately another five minutes walk from my house, the rain suddenly poured and boy, was it heavy.

Cursing underneath my breath, my legs scrambled towards the nearest shelter and when I was protected from the now heavy downpour, I dabbed my blazer and skirt in attempt to dry them at least just a little. Out of the blue, I suddenly heard wolf-whistles and glancing my eyes at the source, I felt disgusted to see a group of middle-aged men who were sitting together at a table eyeing me with excitement and lust practically written all over their faces.

Instinctively, my hands started tugging down my skirt to hide my exposed legs, and that somehow made the old men even more excited as they were now cheering. Just as I debated whether to run back home in the rain, I jumped as I suddenly felt something wrapped around my waist.

It was a blazer. Embroided above my school's logo was the three letters I dreaded oh so much.

Kim Seokjin

"Just stay still unless you want the perverted men over there continue gaping at you." Seokjin spoke as I glanced up at him in shock, and gulped while nodding when I realized he was already staring at me with an unreadable look.

We stayed in silence as we stood next to each other, our eyes focused on the pouring autumn rain, the sound of a vehicle passing by ocassionally joining the discordant melody of the rain. After a while, Seokjin decided to break the ice.

"Why didn't you bring your umbrella?" He asked, and I looked up at him before answering.

"I forgot to bring it. Left it to dry yesterday." I answered plainly, and he hummed in understanding.

And we were back to being silent. Then something hit me.

"What about you? Why didn't you bring yours?" I questioned, and furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"What makes you think that I didn't?" Seokjin grinned lopsidedly, his hand lifting up to show me a silver umbrella held in his hand.

I scoffed incredulously. "Then why didn't you say this earlier? We could have returned home!"

"I was indeed going home, but I saw you looking like a lost puppy here." He teased, and I rolled my eyes at him.

"I do not look like a lost puppy." I rebutted, to which he simply rolled his eyes.

"Besides, I saw how uncomfortable you were when I noticed the men earlier harassing you." He frowned as he spoke, and I raised my eyebrows at him, doubting his sincerity.

"You could have just left me alone." I blurted.

"But I didn't." He replied.

"And I'm still mad at you." I reminded him.

"I know. You never forgive me unless..."

Seokjin trailed off, causing me to look at him expectantly, my eyes following his hand which was now trying to fish something out from his pocket. My face lit up at the sight of a vanilla-strawberry flavoured lollipop.

"Knew you would like it." He bragged before shoving the candy towards me, and made me hold it with an amused grin.

Opening the wrapper, I narrowed my eyes at him before popping the candy into my mouth. "I'm still mad at you."

"I know." He grinned, and to my dismay, I actually found myself smiling a little at his stupid grin.

Chuckling, he pulled my ponytail towards the front, making my long hair to hit my face. "You never changed."

"Yah!" I shouted at him as I threw him a punch, and he swiftly defended himself at my attack.

"You can never be better than me at boxing, Yoora love." Seokjin winked at me as he put his arm up to protect his face from my punch. "I'm a black belt at taekwondo, have you forgotten about it?"

"Who cares?" I exasperated, already giving up from punching the face he loved so much.

"Just admit that you can never beat me in all aspects." He snickered irritatingly. "I'm always first place in everything."

"That's because you always cheat in exams!" I retorted weakly, unconfident with my comeback as we both knew very well that I was lying.

Frankly speaking, as much as I didn't want to admit, Seokjin was indeed better at everything when compared to me. From studies to musical instruments to art- he was always, always better than me.

And that was another reason why I hated him to the core.

"Hey, it's drizzling now. Wanna go home?" Seokjin asked, breaking my train of thoughts.

"Sure." I shrugged my shoulders, and watched him open his umbrella before hovering it over our heads.

"Let's go." He smiled softly, and I glanced at him weirdly as we both stepped into the rain, the pitter patter sound of raindrops hitting the umbrella evident to our ears.

As we were near the long flight of stairs that would lead us to our houses, Seokjin suddenly halted his footsteps, making me to stop mine unconsciously too.

"Why did you stop walking?" I questioned him, and creased my eyebrows together as I watched him take out a small packet of cat food from his bag.

"Follow me." He simply answered, and started leading us both towards the alley next to the stairs.

Seokjin handed me his umbrella when my eyes landed at a brown paper box that was slightly damp from the rainwater. I quickly followed him towards the box, shielding us both from the rain as he squatted down, and I gasped at the cat with three kittens inside it.

"Kim Seokjin!" I exclaimed as he tore the packaging open, and poured out the contents onto the makeshift bowl which was a transparent Tupperware.

"I found her hiding here with her babies yesterday." He explained, his back still facing me.

"But... aren't you allergic to animal fur?" I didn't want to be a party pooper, but Seokjin had extreme allergy towards anything that was related to pet fur.

"I do." He said as he stood up, and I scowled when he sneezed.

He had the guts to smile at me sheepishly after sneezing with now a red nose and watery eyes.

"You're really an idiot." I sighed, my eyes now focused on the mother cat who was munching onto the biscuits one by one.

"I can't leave her here all alone." Seokjin pouted, and I glared at him for trying to play it off by acting cute. "Don't tell my mum about this, okay?"

"What makes you think I'll listen to you?" I smirked, and he rolled his eyes at me, already expecting such reaction from me.

"I don't. But just please, do it as a favour, okay? Please?" He pleaded genuinely, and it honestly made me flustered as I wasn't used to this side of Seokjin.

"Fine. But you're buying me tteokbbokis tomorrow."

"Deal."

-

I accidentally tore a corner of my Jin poster :)

P/s : TAEHYUNG WITH BLACK HAIR AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.1K 33 69
After an entire year of cutting BTS out of your life, you see on the news that Jungkook ends up in the hospital after a suicide attempt. To that you...
196 49 23
This shit is under major editing.. I opened my eyes and saw taehyung standing in front of me. He cleared his throat and I stood up. "When did you com...
351 29 14
To right this fanfiction I got inspired by the fellow ARMY.. by reading their fanfictions I thought I should give it a try and here I am! It is a sto...
9.7K 491 15
*completed* Just when you had everything together and finally had mustered up the courage, you went back to your old home, trying to figure out just...