Starlight | ksj

By jinandhobi

- a Kim Seokjin fanfiction - in which a pair of sworn enemies realizes that they are actually secretly friend... More

Before You Start
Prologue
Two - Downpour
Three - Basketball
Four - Friends
Five - Date
Six - Brozone
Seven - Touché
Eight - Ramyeon
Nine - Namjoon
Ten - Feathery
Eleven - Strong
Twelve - Medusa
Thirteen - Nuisance
Fourteen - Jealous
Fifteen - Kiss
Sixteen - Insecurities
Seventeen - Loyal
Eighteen - Chaotic
Nineteen - Unfair
Twenty - Intertwined
Twenty-One - Galaxy
Epilogue
Bonus

One - Weak

2.2K 104 69
By jinandhobi

-

Many years back.

"Idiot!"

Upon hearing that irritating voice, I clutched onto my lunchbox even tighter as I fastened my pace towards the cafeteria. Students had their eyebrows raised at us, probably wondering what was that guy up to this time.

However, I, myself, knew what he was up to.

To steal my lunchbox.

"Yah! Stop running!" He exclaimed louder, and I groaned in annoyance before halting my footsteps abruptly, causing him to collide onto my back.

What the-

Together we fell onto the ground, with me falling forward and him on his butt.

"Why did you stop running suddenly?!" He shouted as he stood back up, not bothering to give me a hand to pull me up from the ground.

Well, he was the Kim Seokjin, so I certainly wasn't surprised by his ungentleman-like attitude.

"Excuse me, you were the one who was asking me to stop running? Hypocrite much?" I glared at him as I stood on my two legs, mentally thankful that my lunchbox was still in a good condition.

My mum had woken up extra early today to prepare me this, so I wasn't going to let Seokjin steal my lunch away like how he would every single day. Smirking at me, I eyed him back warily when his gaze landed on my lunchbox with a chick design on it.

"Don't you dare." I warned him, prepared to leave him alone by whirling around to leave, but of course he wasn't going to let me do so.

He grabbed my elbow before pulling me towards him forcefully. And with him being physically stronger, I groaned in dismay when the back of my head slammed onto his chest.

"Good things are meant to be shared, Yoora love." Seokjin grinned, his eyes twinkling with pure mischief as he glanced down at my shorter form.

"No, go away! My mum made this specially for me!" I hissed before pushing him away and quickly dashed towards the cafeteria, ignoring the stares casted by the students who were watching the both of us just now.

Kim Seokjin and I... let's just say that we had been enemies since we were young. My family had moved into the neighbourhood when I was five, and lucky me, our house just had to be opposite to the Kim's.

Our mums had hit it off the first time they had met each other coincidentally when they were both exiting the houses together, and decided to be the best of friends ever since. But, it was never the same case for both Seokjin and I.

Unlike our mums, when we had first met...

We had given each other a sucker punch in the face.

You can't possibly blame two five year kids to fight when we both saw each other holding the supposedly limited edition toy in our hands. We never liked to share. NEVER.

"We aren't even that close to be sharing the same lunchbox you imbecile!" I screamed at him when he snatched my lunchbox swiftly and held it up in the air, knowing perfectly that I wasn't tall enough to take it back. "Give it back!"

Seokjin smiled. "Nope."

Putting his hand on my head, he restricted me from jumping to get my food back as he forced us both to enter the cafeteria. My face was flushed from pure anger and embarrassment as he was obviously using his towering height to bully me, but food was more important right now.

I had to think of a way, must!

Just then, a fantastically evil idea popped up in my mind.

Seokjin seemed to had noticed my change of actions, as one of his thick eyebrows had quirked up while his eyes narrowed at me with his thick lips pursed into a thin thin line. His gaze was so intense, that it had gotten me excited cause I knew the exact way to blackmail this idiot.

"What are you-"

I cut him off rudely. "I'll tell Hyunjin oppa about your stupid little crush on his girlfriend back then if you don't return back my lunchbox this instant."

And that, ladies and gentleman, made him freeze like an ice sculpture as he registered my words. I took advantage of his shook state and quickly snatched my lunchbox back before opening it hastily and started to gobble down the kimbap without caring about my image in the public.

Truth to be told, my mum had purposely prepared more than enough of kimbaps for us both to share, but like what I had said- I hated sharing.

And I would never, ever, share my food with Kim Seokjin.

I was now seated on the stairs to finish my lunch, and I could only pray that Seokjin wouldn't find me anytime soon.

"Ahn Yoora, you're so dead!" The voice that belonged to none other than my arch nemesis boomed through the hallway as I lifted my head to watch him storm his way towards me, his eyes burning with fury and desire to win.

Smirking, I closed the lid and stood up just as he stopped right in front of me, his cheeks and ears tinted pink, implying that he was in distress and really annoyed.

"What did I do?" I asked innocently, my eyelashes batting to tick him off even further.

That moron didn't even bother to reply as he had stepped behind me before I could even realize what was going on, and when I did, he was already putting me in a headlock position, his arms locked around my neck, making me cough and gasp for air. From my peripheral vision, I could make out fellow students throwing me pitiful glances but they were smart enough to not butt their heads into our own matter.

"Let me go!" I muttered weakly as I smacked his arm blindly, and took in a deep breath when he finally released me.

"Don't you dare use that threat on me anymore, Ahn Yoora." Seokjin glared at me as he spoke, and I of course returned him a glare as I rubbed my neck sheepishly.

"And what if I do?" I challenged back.

At this, Seokjin smirked. Leaning towards me, he made sure to stop his lips next to my ear before speaking.

"I'll tell the whole school that you still wear ugly underwears secretly." He whispered, and snickered when he saw me tensed up. "And I also know where you keep them, you know. Second drawer of your cupboard."

What's wrong with wearing ugly underwears?!

"Tell the world, as if I care." I retorted before smirking at him. "I'll just tell the entire school that you are still wearing your Super Mario boxers since thirteen. And oh, they're kept nicely in the uppermost drawer of your cupboard."

"You're witch, Yoora." He flicked my forehead with his index finger strongly, causing me to yelp as I lost my balance on the staircase and fell backwards.

"Ow!" I whined as my butt hit the ground, and Seokjin had the audacity to be laughing at me, his cackles echoing in the hallway.

Not wanting to lose, I instantly stood up before wrapping my fingers around his wrist and yanked him downwards, making him fall as he let out the most girly scream I had ever heard. I started laughing as he face-planted the ground, but when I saw him not moving a single muscle, panic took over me.

It was only two steps of stairs for goodness sake!

"Yah!" I cried in fear as I crouched down next to him, perspiration forming on my forehead as my trembling hand poked his cheek.

Students were now surrounding us, forming a semi-circle around us as they watched and discussed about what was going on. I could only hope for the teachers to not be around or I would be punished for good.

"Yah Kim Seokjin! Wake up you idiot! Are you seriously that weak to faint just like that?" I slapped his cheek lightly, tears welling in my eyes, and shrieked when he suddenly opened his eyes to look at me with a familiar grin plastered on his face.

"Gotcha, idiot." He laughed wholeheartedly as he pushed himself up from the ground and sat down with his legs crossed in front of me.

He was still smiling, his puffy cheeks on display with his eyes morphed into two crescents. I was still too dumbfounded to react as I watched him stand back up with an absent-minded mind.

"You. Lost." He announced happily, and bowed dramatically to the crowd who were cheering on what- I didn't know, but there was one thing that I knew for sure.

I was furious.

Seokjin knew that I was pissed off, and was probably expecting me to lash out on him or something, but I did the exact opposite.

I ran off.

-

Do they really hate each other?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 8.9K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...
5.4K 191 17
| ORIGINALLY POSTED ON MY TUMBLR | @sunshine-and-bangtan Jimin, a vampire who is apart of a small gang of local vampires (aka the Bangtan Boy's or B...
7.7K 252 17
What will happen if two besties become lovers. Are you guys excited then read my story share and comment. Kim taehyung a cheerful boy who love his pa...
1.1K 33 69
After an entire year of cutting BTS out of your life, you see on the news that Jungkook ends up in the hospital after a suicide attempt. To that you...