The Photographer [Taejin]

By xjinminisrealx

Kim Seokjin is a rising model from South Korea. His last photographer suddenly disappeared and is now searchi... More

¤ Characters ¤
< Synopsis >
1 》 없어지다 (Vanish)
2 어디에 있어? (where are you?)
3 경찰서 (police station)
4 경찰 수사 (police investigation)
¤ Characters ▪ 2 ¤
5 기억 (Memory)
6 히어로 (hero)
7 토끼와 빛 (the rabbit and the sunshine)
8 시끄러움 (loudness)
9 메시지를 받았다 (you have received a sms)
¤ Characters ▪ 3 ¤
10 민 윤기 (Min Yoongi)
11 미지수 (Unknown)
12 이 전화가 누구야? (Who owns this phone?)
13 Ghost (귀신)
14 Sorry (미안해)
15 Angry Monster (화가난 몬스터)
16 사람들이 나를 싫어해 (People hate me)
17 지수 (Ji-soo)
¤ Characters ▪ 4 ¤
18 조심해 (Watch out)
19 The dorm (기숙사)
20 다시 만나요 (We met again)
I want to know about your opinion:
21 다시 함께 (together, again)
22 왕잭슨의 감정 (Jackson's feelings)
23 혼란스러운 사람 (Someone confusing)
24 똑똑(Knock Knock)
25 귀엽당 (Cute)
26 키가 큰 사람들은 성가시다 (Tall people are annoying)
27 정국의 친구 (Jungkook's friend)
29 그들을 알게 되나요? (Meet The Contestants)
30 불이 많았어? (Was there a lot of fire?)
31 친구 (Friend)
32 첫밤 (First Night)
33 뉴스 (News)
34 밤 시간 회담 (Night Time Talks)
35 혼자 (Alone)
36 힌트 (The Clue)
37 좋은 의사 (Good Doctor)
38 찌니 (Jinnie)
39 왜 여기에 있어? (Why Are You Here?)
40 (데이트) The Date
41 (사람들이 다 죽다) Everyone Ends Up Dead
42 이유가 뭐예요? (What's The Reason?)
43 바 (Bar?)
44 잃어버리다 (Missing)
Your thoughts:
45 당황 (Confusion)
46 너? (You?)
47 전하지 못한 진심 (Truth Untold)
Characters (5)
48 짐승과 동맹 (Allied With A Beast)
this story is not dead
49 Tomorrow Is A Good Day To Start Investigating
Thank you so much for waiting

28 빨간 방 (The red room)

1.5K 137 89
By xjinminisrealx

A/N:

Double update for today, make sure to have read the previous chapter, 27.

I always write this because some of you start reading the second chapter instead of the first one and end up missing a lot of information.

_____________

Jeon Jungkook  (2) ;

Three Year's Ago, Dongdaemun Design Plaza, Seoul.

Jeon Jungkook met Kim Taehyung inside the queue of the Seoul Fashion Week, a long time ago, while they waited for the model's car to arrive with some other fans who were screaming their lungs. Most of them were girls and held LEDs and phones with colorful 'Jin' displayed on their screens.

They were all wearing miniskirts and a lot of makeup, dreaming about being noticed by him.

Obviously, both of them cringed at their antics. Jungkook thought that fanboys were not as creepy as most girls.

So when the sleek and black car finally arrived, everyone started to scream and Jungkook couldn't avoid taking his neighbor's hand into his own as the model stepped out of his car wearing an all-black tux and looking like a three-course meal.

And with just a look and shy smile, the car door guy was trending worldwide.

They both were alone but, while Jungkook used his smartphone to try to take good and unblurry photos of the model, Taehyung had a professional one with a bazooka-like lense.

When he asked if he was a fansite, the handsome stranger just smiled and shrugged while he took some photos of the model, not even watching if they turned good or not.

After the model passed without noticing them, they exchanged twitter id's and started to fanboy through dm's, mostly exchanging photos and getting to know each other as Kim Seokjin fans.

He found out that it had not been long since he moved from Daegu and that he was studying photography in a professional academy. Also, that he was living alone and still didn't had many friends in the capital, so they kinda became online friends that met sometimes in coffee shops and talked about their favorite idol, criticizing their fandom and life in general.

When Jeon Jungkook asked about the photos, Taehyung just shrugged and changed the topic, saying that those photos were only for his eyes and that he really didn't want to share them.

He thought that it was weird but ignored it, as most people didn't want to share their precious treasures.

Although, Jungkook was seriously curious about his photos.

The officer knew that most fansites hid themselves so they wouldn't be found or denounced, as the line between being a fansite or being a sasaeng was slim and sometimes, almost invisible.

He, as an 'almost' graduated police officer, knew that some photos may go against the image rights of the idols that they photograph, crossing the limits of illegality.

So, he just got used of Taehyung's and his camera, genuinely feeling that he was not a bad person and wondering about his hidden persona, who most likely was a famous fansite, as a normal person cannot afford the monstrous camera that he owned, his expensive clothes nor his seemingly unofficial but real acknowledgment of the model's whereabouts.

Because, Kim Taehyung was always the first person to arrive in the airports and events. He waited for Jungkook and informed the young policemen of every detail of the model when he couldn't get there because of his work or almost non-existent missions.

Until Jungkook noticed that one raising fansite called 'stigma' took photos from the same places where he waited with Taehyung.

The same angles, the same places, the same people who were fangirling in front of them and lastly, one day, Jeon Jungkook also appeared in the background of one of his photos, a day that he arrived late and approached waving at his best friend.

Jungkook's eyes, which at that time were looking at Taehyung's, were captured in the camera's lens.

That's why, later, in one of their fanboying dates in their usual cafe, he brought the subject and asked if Taehyung was really 'stigma'.

Jungkook would never forget about Taehyung's surprised eyes, wide and fearful. Jungkook tried to calm him by saying:

"I'm not going to uncover you" He promised. "I love your work... even bought your photobooks and supported your birthday events"

Taehyung looked flushed and kindly smiled, feeling grateful at his only friend in Seoul.

"I thought that you were going to make me stop" He whispers, looking at the strawberry smoothie on his hands. "Or worst, arrest me... after all, you are an agent of the law"

Jungkook laughed, sipping from his banana milk glass.

"I would never" He promised again. "You are my friend... and, keep in mind that policemen can be fans of fansites such as you and feel grateful for your great work, too" Jungkook finished his banana milk and looked at his friend's serious gaze. "You must share your secrets though, in exchange for my silence"

Taehyung rolled his eyes and finished his smoothie too, frowning when his head hurt from the cold of the drink.

"I won't my ways... but I can send you exclusive photos... that nobody else's can see" He proposed and offered him a toothy grin and Jungkook couldn't help but smile back.

That day, Jungkook became stigma's protector and his number one fan.

They became friends for real.

He felt as if he finally got to know him fully.

How wrong was he...

__________

So, Jeon Jungkook kept quiet about Taehyung when Hoseok talked and joked about his camera roll, full of that fansite's photos and later, when Seo In-Guk and Namjoon talked about Seokjin's obsession with stigma's photos, he couldn't avoid feeling proud of his friend.

Stigma was his secret and he was determined to protect it.

After all, Kim Taehyung was not a sasaeng.  Because Stigma was sustaining the fandom, both domestically and internationally. 

Thanks to his photos, Kim Seokjin was well-known in and outside of South Korea. 

Thanks to him, they've got a lot of flattering photographs of Kim Seokjin daily life, usually hidden from official media. 

Thanks to him, they had information about the model when he went through a sustained break or hiatus. 

Thanks to him, they've got flattering pics of Jin, instead of official photographers of news outlets or broadcasting channels, which often featured awkward angles and unflattering expressions from the model. 

Stigma was truly the best fansite and Jungkook was glad to call him his friend.

That's why he just wanted to scold him a little.

Rant about his secrets.

For being a bad friend and hiding this piece of news from him.

But also support him. 

As he might distract the model from the bad things of their world. 

________

Present day;

Jeon Jungkook couldn't avoid but smile at his memories of his friend.

A friend that right now was on his phone screen, most surely looking at Kim Seokjin, who surely was behind the camera, waiting for his big entrance.

Kisses might be surely thrown.

Yet, Jungkook couldn't avoid feeling betrayed by the silence of his so-called 'online' best friend.

It's been a while since they texted.

The fucker never said anything about him being scouted by Big Hit, just that he had some plans and would be busy for a while.

His thought were cut by the so called Yuri-ssi, who screamed on their car's speakers and surprising Hoseok in such a way that they almost have a car accident.

"Omggggg, the younger one in the right is Hueningkai!!" She said, fangirling. "He is a well known instagramer who takes street photography as a hobby" She informed, sounding dreamily. "It is surprising that he is still a high school student..."

Heechul hummed, silently agreeing.

"The boy that is seating next to him is a cutie" He chuckled.

The girl nodded.

"He usually appears in his instagram stories, presumably they are best friends!" She informed, adoringly. "His name is Soobin and is also a cutie, although he is not as famous"

The presenter, Bang PD smiled, starting to talk about what the red room would be about: a photography talent reality show that wanted to find Jin's next photographer while showing the daily life of the model and where the contestants would be coached by various professionals in several artistic disciplines while being constantly filmed with cameras.

They would go to school and university when needed but also, would learn in BigHit Entertainment, where they would be taught about photography and Seokjin's agenda.

Then, once a week, the contestants would have to face a prime time show, where they would show their best photo following a thematic chosen by the teachers and that they have prepared during the week before. Then, based on the judges' verdicts and viewer voting, the weakest contestant would be dropped.

Meanwhile, the reality would also show the model's development and training as something more than a model. Obviously, to clean his current reputation and gain more fans.

"Surely it looks entertaining" Giggled Yuri, voice soft. "I can't wait to get to know all the contestants and Jin"

Bang-PD introduced the contestants, omitting their aliases and talking about their powerful abilities and strengths. 

When he showed Hueningkai, the chat roared about how cute he was and how he would win. Then, most of the girls talked about how Soobin looked like a good kid and wanted to cuddle or how handsome and polite is Yeonjun.

Then, when Taehyung appeared on the screen, everyone started to comment about how beautiful and perfect was his face, how charismatic he looked and how he had a kind of duality where he could look all intese while looking at the camera and suddenly all goofy when the model appeared on screen and sat in the middle of the two tables, looking fresh and handsome, as if he had a beauty-slept all night.

After that, they introduced most of the teachers, that would be important photographers from all over the world and the judges, who would be the model's circle of friends, Namjoon, Jimin, and Yoongi, also some of the producers from Big Hit, like Adora or the boss himself. 

Then, when everyone thought that it would end, Bang-PD said:

"Another contestant is about to arrive" He suddenly dropped, like a bomb.

Obviously, most of the people on the screen didn't know about it, as the four contestants looked angry and Jin looked surprised.

Bang-PD smiled, a 'i-know-how-you-are-feeling' look in his eyes. He had to add a little bit of spice to this reality, after all.

"He has been highly recommended and I had to agree," He said, looking at the camera. "You can come in!"

Then, dressed in red, entered Kim Jong-in, also called KimKai, smiling at the camera and judging, mockingly, at the rest of the contestants.

Almost provoking them with his secure walk to sit in a new chair brought by the staff next to HueningKai. 

He was another of Jin's famous fansites, but he never hid from photos and always shot selfies of his beautiful body and face to the world.

This meant that most of the contestants knew about him. 

Jeon Jungkook also followed him on Twitter.

The young policeman noticed Taehyung's eyes, that were glaring daggers at him. 

He obviously knew about him. 

Uh, uh... real competition?

Jungkook might secretly enjoy all this drama and laugh at Tae's hardships.

They were friends after all... 

And friends support and annoy each other. 

"Hyung, speed up" He half-joked. "I want to enjo-, er, guard Jinnie from these people" He smiled at Hoseok, who was looking askance at him. Jungkook shrugged. "There could be a suspect between them" He almost laughed, jokingly, but tapping his fingers and feet in anticipation. 

Hoseok rolled his eyes, but accelerated nevertheless. 

___________

Good night my cuties ♡

Well, good night and sorry for my messed up updates of this week, i promise to get better once my internet is restored ♡

Thank you for your support and votes, it surely gives me motivation and happiness ♡

As always, love you!

PD: i'm devastated.

How to go to a fansign???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 60.2K 74
Taehyung: He is cold, expressionless and rigid. Seokjin: He's carefree, loving and patient. "Can you help me forget my past?" This is a TAEJIN fanfic...
146K 9.4K 51
Seokjin works hard to live a life he has dreamed of. He faces constant struggles but the biggest one being a boy with a beautiful smile. Will he get...
324K 21.7K 34
Kim Seokjin has lived practically his entire young life in the psych ward. Although he's a 25 year old man, he lives the life of a mentally 10 year o...
332K 15.3K 38
❝chiminie started following you!❞ **when two models collide. [Instagram ff]