Greaser ☾Ethan Dolan

By babyylivv

C O M P L E T E D "Keep that pretty little head of yours in a book and you're gonna miss out on life.." "What... More

quick note
One ☾
Two ☾
Three ☾
Four ☾
Five ☾
Six ☾
Seven ☾
Eight ☾
Nine ☾
Ten ☾
Eleven ☾
Twelve ☾
Thirteen ☾
Fourteen ☾
Fifteen ☾
Sixteen ☾
Seventeen ☾
Eighteen ☾
Nineteen ☾
Twenty ☾
Twenty One ☾
Twenty Two ☾
Twenty Three ☾
Twenty Four ☾
Twenty Five ☾
Twenty Six ☾
Twenty Seven ☾
Twenty Eight ☾
Twenty Nine ☾
Character Aesthetics ☾
Thirty ☾
Thirty One ☾
Thirty Two ☾
Thirty Three ☾
Thirty Four ☾
Thirty Five ☾
About Me? ☾
Thirty Six ☾
Thirty Seven ☾
Thirty Eight ☾
Thirty Nine ☾
Forty ☾
Forty one ☾
Forty two ☾
Forty three ☾
Forty four ☾
A/N ☾
Character answers ☾
Forty five ☾
Forty six ☾
Forty seven ☾
Forty eight ☾
Forty nine ☾
Fifty ☾
Fifty one ☾
Fifty two ☾
Fifty four ☾
A/N ☾
A/N ☾
Fifty five ☾
Fifty Six ☾
Fifty seven ☾
BONUS CHAPTER ☾
BONUS CHAPTER ☾
BONUS CHAPTER ☾
BONUS CHAPTER ☾
Character Answers ☾
Character Aestheitcs ☾
Character Envisions ☾
thank you!!

Fifty three ☾

7.3K 160 300
By babyylivv

^^Liv's Dress^^

Liv

I peacefully slept in my pink silk sheets, with my head laid softly on my pillow, dreaming about whatever my mind conjured up. My ear drums bursted when my idiot monkeys screamed, "Happy birthday baby sister!"

I jumped out of my bed taking my sheet with me, not forgetting to bang my head on my dresser on the way down.

I glared at them as they stood laughing above me, throwing confetti over my head. Gotta love them right? I giggled standing up rubbing the back of my head, launching myself into their arms, and hugging them tightly.

"Thanks guys." I whispered smiling softly loving that they make me feel so special every birthday. I've never had a birthday party, because party means friends, and I lack in that area. Movie night with Lee and the monkeys it is!

I pulled away and just as I was about to walk to the door, to eat my birthday breakfast that I know for a fact they cooked me; like every year, everything faded away. What the fudge?

I dropped to the floor and everything went dark..

I slowly opened my eyes feeling dazed completely. I looked around expecting to see my fuzzy white carpet, but instead, harsh white sheets, and a dull bedroom.

My heart dropped to my stomach as I sunk into the hard pillow. No birthday wake up. No birthday breakfast. No brothers.. no twins.

I sighed glancing around the room as my eyes stopped on my wedding dress. Eighteen and I'm getting married. Married.. I'd rather kill myself then ever say vows to that monster.

I will admit though.. the dress is gorgeous.

Stefan let me pick it out. Surprising I know, he was too busy flirting with the consultant. Not that I care, I dream that he finds someone prettier then me so we can get a divorce.

February 14th.. thanks mom and dad.

Valentine's Day.. are you kidding me? Out of all days, the day of love is my birthday? Come on.

I should be with Ethan. I should be in bed all day, watching movies, eating Cheetos and chocolate, and getting kisses and cuddles from the love of my life.

Maybe if I just say I have the flu Stefan won't want to kiss me, and we can't get married.. think he would buy it?

Suddenly there was a soft knock at my door and it slowly opened to reveal my mother; or as Nick has come to call her, birth giver.

She smiled genuinely, closing the door and sitting on the end of my bed. I sat up in the bed hearing the crinkle of the uncomfortable sheets braking the awkward silence in the room.

"Hi sweetheart." She whispered as I watched water build up in her eyes. Why the fudge is she crying? I'm the one being forced to get married to a man I don't even know, to a man I don't even love.

I didn't reply. Why should I?

Once she realized she wasn't getting a reply she sniffled and straightened herself out, whipping a stray tear that fell down her cheek.

"Olivia, I have been- I have been the worst mother to you and the boys." She said as the air got caught and she took a sharp breath. "I just- I want you to be happy. I want the best life possible for you and- and I thought Stefan would make you happy."

My throat tightened and I felt my lip quiver as I'm now finally taking everything in.

"I don't l-love him." I said choking over my own breaths as I tried to speak steadily. My mom tilted her head and had a sad look on her face, like she didn't want to hear me say that.

"Sweetie, you're not in love with Ethan, he's just a little crush." She said softly reaching out to touch my cheek. I flinched at her words feeling them hit my heart straight on.

I know I've never been in love before, but Ethan makes me feel like nobody else. He treats me like nobody else. He's the only one who can make me feel like I'm a princess. He's the love of my life. I can't imagine my life without him.

There's no life without him.

He is my life.

"No mom. I'm so in love with him that I drive myself crazy that I can't think about anything else but him. I love him more than anyone and anything in this world, and I know as long as he's by my side I could get through anything. As long as I have him and he has me, nothing's impossible. It's like.. nothing in this world." I said finally stopping looking back at my mothers shocked face.

Tears rolled down her cheeks and a wide smile spread across her face.

"You've grown into such a wonderful, strong woman haven't you?" She asked rhetorically shaking her head with admiration in her eye. "Not even a stutter, no hesitation. I would be an imbecile not to know that he's the one for my little girl." She said smiling softly as I nodded agreeing.

Suddenly someone burst through the door that I soon realized was Roman. He looked angry. No not angry. He looks like someone ate all his food, then smacked him, with a brick.

"Amelia." He snapped at my mother who stood from the bed quickly and stood in front of me blocking my view completely. "Out. Now. She needs to get ready, and she doesn't need you distracting her on Stefan's big day." He said as I peaked around my mom watching him reach forward snatching her wrist. Before I could even react he had dragged her from the room and slammed the door.

I sat there staring at the closed door.

No motivation to move. None at all. It's like I'm slowly slipping away just thinking about it..

__________

After three hours of makeup and hair, I'm finally done. Oh can't forget about that agonizing hour of trying to get my dress on without getting any foundation on the neck line.

Holden my stylist, put me in gorgeous but impossible to walk in heels, so I tried to secretly swap them out with vans, it didn't go as planned. He went on a rant using lots and lots of hand motions, ending with a flick on my nose.

I could confidently say that I looked good, better than good, elegantly beautiful. It's hard for me to compliment myself, but just this once, I'll let myself have a compliment.

Holden was difficult to work with due to him being a complete perfectionist, but almost four hours later, here we are.

My wedding day. Whoopee.

"Don't worry babe, pretty girls like you shouldn't be sad." Holden said putting together the makeup that was now all spread out and unorganized across the desk. A small smile spread on my face hearing this.

I shook my head stifling a giggle just as the door to my room opened after three soft knocks. My dads head popped in and a warm smile was spread on his face and he walked in.

"I'll just leave you girlies to it!" Holden said clapping his hands and exiting the room, rolling his makeup kit with him. Such a wonderful character he is.

I glanced down at the floor, not seeing my feet as they were covered by my dress. I would fee like a princess if only I was a little older and saying 'I do' to a different man.

Preferably a man who loves me.

Preferably an Italian.. named Ethan..

I watched as my father stood silently admiring me up and down, and what shocked me the most was the glimmer in his eye from tears building up.

I mentally slapped myself for feeling comfort when his familiar chocolate brown eyes met mine.

"You look so beautiful sweetheart." He said as I looked at him in his black suit, and perfectly shined shoes. Dressed to perfection as always.

Mom always said I got my fashion sense from dad.

"I know this isn't ideal, and I understand you have feelings for someone else, but please darling, be my strong girl." He said as he walked closer to me and rested his hands on my shoulders comfortingly.

I nodded slowly not knowing what to say.

"I always dreamed about walking my daughter down the isle. In a big beautiful dress on her special day, and I'm so sorry that it's being taken away from you." He said sincerely.

Then why doesn't he stop it?

I bit my tongue and nodded looking away as I bit my lip to try and stop any tears from falling down my cheeks. I won't give him the satisfaction of seeing me break. I won't let Stefan know tears were shed and he was the reason why.

No way in hell.

"I'm ready when you are." He said softly as I imagined how much better my wedding day could be. I could be walking down the isle to meet my beautiful, flawless, handsome Italian, and give my entire heart to him to have and to hold.

Forever, it would have been us.

I sniffled and widened my eyes wiping underneath them before linking my arm with my father not uttering a word.

We walked in synch together perfectly out of the room, through the house, and to the beautiful garden where the ceremony would be held.

Here we go.

Soft music played as I glanced around my surroundings. Hundreds of chairs filled with people who of which, your guess would be as good as mine. Yellow sunflowers littered every open space making me wince and grimace. I've never been a fan of sun flowers, I love Lillie's and roses, Ethan knows.

As we continued to walk I caught a glimpse of the boy standing at the altar waiting for me. You heard correct, boy. He's no man.

I subconsciously held onto my dad tighter suddenly getting the feeling that I would fall or not be able to let him go once I made it to the altar.

Deep breath in.. deep breath out.

Next thing I knew I was standing across from the viscous boy as the minister spoke things that went in one ear and out of the other.

"Do you, Stefan Andrei Nikolaev, take Olivia Marie Cole to have and to hold, for as long as you both shall live?" He spoke smoothly as Stefan's sharp eyes never left mine.

Please say no. Please say no. Please say no.

I can't cook.

Can't clean.

I'll be an awful wife.

"I-

"I wouldn't fucking do it."

I turned my head quickly to see the snappy Italian standing proudly in front of two hundred of the mafias men, ready for any threats the Nikolaev's have prepared for them.

Grayson stood with his signature smirk on his face as he loaded his gun. Immediately four guards had guns pointed at him, but quickly backed down once thirty of the mafias men returned the favor.

Gray whispered something to one of the men and Benny made his way over to the altar.

Once Ben stopped by the altar he turned to Stefan who stood wide eyed, like a scared little puppy.

"My apologies bro, my boss is a hire rank. Hope you understand." He said causing me to furrow my eyebrows at the odd comment, but none the less smile seeing Benny.

"Come on miss Olivia. Follow me birthday girl." He said quietly as he took my hand in his, as Gray and the men got to work exterminating those Russian rats. Pesky little things they are.

__________

I stood on the beautiful, fairy lit balcony that Benny left me on. He took me to my room and instructed me to stay put until the fighting was over, than someone would be sent to get me.

I was hoping I would see Ethan, and every time I brought him up to Benny, he just ignored me, or acted like he didn't hear.

I took my hair out of the tight, scalp murdering bun, letting my hair fall down to my waist in tight beautiful curls.

I ran my hand through my hair wincing from my sore scalp and lookin up at the dark red, pink, and orange sunset above me.

This birthday won't be forgotten that's for sure.

"Ehh em."

I turned around so fast I'm surprised I didn't get whiplash. My eyes met those of the only ones that can calm my body completely. That can make any day better and brighter. The ones of my handsome man.

A tear reluctantly fell down my cheek as I walked to him on my bare feet hearing my dress slide against the floor of the balcony.

I wrapped my arms around him as he reached down grabbing the back of my thighs, and lifted me up on his waist. God I missed him.

I tucked my head safely in his neck letting my breathing become steady as he held me close, and let me cry in his shoulder as he rocked my softly back and forth.

"Happy birthday il mio amore." He whispered leaving a light warm kiss on my bare exposed neck.
(Translation> my love)

My mouth let out a whisper when he pried me off of him and set me down on the ground. I looked up at him as soon as my feet hit the ground and I lost contact with him.

I took this time to admire him. His hair was perfectly messy, letting his wings fly out from behind his ears. He wore a tight silk black button up that shaped each muscle, and black slacks that fit him to perfection. My man is art.

He never lost eye contact with me as he bent down letting one knee stay on the ground.

"You know it best that I don't bow down to anyone, but you my love, you have me on my knees." He said quietly although I heard him crystal clear. My lip started to wobble and I bit it, and sniffled letting him go on.

"As much as I hate to admit it I'm wrapped completely around your little finger babygirl. You saved me. Without you I'm nothing but a waste of air, but you make me someone." I brought my hand to cover my mouth as he reached behind him and pulled something out of his pocket.

"I love every single thing about you, I fell in love with that annoying little soc that had to tutor me. Every flaw just adds to your endless perfection. You accepted me, accepted everything." He said looking into my eyes and smiling softly at me when tears started pouring down my cheeks.

He stood up and walked closer gently removing my hands from my face.

"Non valgo le tue lacrime, piccola." He whispered laying a small kiss to my forehead.
(Translation> I'm not worth your tears baby)

"Olivia Marie Cole.."

"Love of my life.."

"My beautiful queen.."

"Will you marry me?"

I nodded as the endless tears poured out of my eyes. I wrapped my arms around him and he chuckled holding me tightly putting his head in my neck laying soft warm kisses to my skin.

He spun me around as I felt my neck get wet as soft water dropped from his eyes.

"You don't want to see your ring beautiful?" He whispered and I shook my head not caring about the jewelry, just him. Only him. Forever.

Vote and comment:))
^^Thank you my lovlies<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

758K 16.3K 33
Briar has to move to a new place with her mother after she has found a new job. One that can benefit both of them. She now has to go to a new school...
7.7K 171 37
I stopped dead in my tracks that time. "I am not a child Dally. Stop treating me like one!" He hesitated to say anything but then spit something out...
1.7K 30 16
"I need to hate you," I voice. A cloud of smoke escapes my lips from the cold. His brows and eyes harden on mine as he looks at my red cheeks and shi...
1.7K 115 35
"You think I want to live like this?!" He shouts in venom, his eyes bloodshot red from anger. That's when I realize, this isn't the person to get i...