Girls // 5SOS

By BritishBums

β–ͺ "Have you guys ever considered competition with other bands in the music industry?" The interviewer asks th... More

Girls // 5SOS
1 - banding
2 - world-war-twitter
3 - MSG and morning surprises
4 - sucky solutions
5 - "what he's cute?"
6 - battle of the sexes
7 - sisters before misters
8 - free pizza
9 - simple but effective
10 - literal dickheads
11 - two truths and a lie
12 - gives you hell
13 - broken hearts and pink hair
14 - mess
15 - partay
16 - holy boobs
17 - clifford the big red dog
19 - liar liar
20 - free falls
21 - bigfoot?
22 - good-girls-are-not-so-good-girls
23 - bruh? bruh.
24 - teenage queen and bigfoot-age
25 - never be
26 - 7 things I hate about Calum
27 - plan
28 - the C word
29 - if it means a lot to you
30 - cliffhangers are so
31 - christmas and mistletoe kisses
32 - surprise presents and tough decisions
33 - backseat serenade
34 - hot cheetos and secute texts
35 - bloody hell, Rose
36 - tight jeans and love songs
37 - dating for dummies
38 - fall out cara
39 - tensions and supernatural
40 - if i'm james dean, you're audrey hepburn
41 - hey purple
42 - battle of the bands
43 - not the hair!
44 - remember.
45 - bag of dildos
46 - where's Tess?
47 - i wish that i could wake up with..
48 - i'll find the words to say
Wattys 2015!
49 - in another life
50 - thanks for the memories
51 - she's kinda hot though
52 - girls like girls
53 - the elevator of death
54 - game time
55 - shocks and jams
56 - broken pieces
57 - RJ and mikey's socks
58 - little do you know
59 - safety pin
60 - it means a lot to me
61 - a love like war
62 - outer space / carry on
63 - sounds lit feels lit
64 - girlfriend
65 - the arcaders
66 - happy birth, luke hamstrings
67 - rogues
68 - a second first time
69 - the writer
epilogue

18 - the apology cake

261K 8K 6.9K
By BritishBums

.

TESS'S POV

.

"Alright guys, what is up with everything that's been happening?" Stacey says over the phone.

"They're starting it! They started it." Rose spoke defensively.

"No, no both sides have started it. What were you thinking, just ambushing the show like that?"

"Woah, that wasn't us! What the hell, they started that too! We're just fighting back."

 Stacey sighed, obviously not happy. "You girls are just putting yourselves into more trouble, same with the boys. You know exactly what might possibly happen if this continues alright? So play nice, please. At least for the tour."

"Well don't you think things would've gone better if we went on tour with some other band?" Rose blurted out, Cara staring at her wide eyed. If we had gone against Stacey.. I honestly don't know what would've happened. Actually, I don't really know what to expect with Stacey.

 "Okay, this is the first warning." She simply responded. "Get another one, I'm going to.. I'm going to get Luke and Cara together by the next month."

"What!" Cara gasped. "I.. No, that can't happen, I'm sorry. Anything, but that."

"How old are you girls again? Rose is turning twenty one in a couple months, what about you?"

"Well.. I'm eighteen." Cara mumbled.

"Wow! Isn't that old." She sounded so pissed, I gulped as I pursed my lips nervously.

"Stace, we--"

"Okay, I have to give the exact same lecture to the boys and I'll give them a call right after I hang up on this one. So please, just.. Just be the one to hold up the truce flag, and just end it right there."

"Alright." Jenna simply said. "We'll do the best we can, Stacey. Sorry about everything."

She sighs, as we say goodbye before ending the call.

"Dammit, aren't we in trouble." Rose murmered, eyebrows furrowed.

"Apparently, it's some of us who can't seem to chill and actually give them a chance for once." I say, raising my eyebrows at Rose.

"I'm being perfectly reasonable here! Who the hell would trust them?" She shook her head. 

"We can't keep going through this you know, this is why Stacey put us on this tour in the first place, and it's to get rid of our enemies." Jenna shrugged. 

"Well it's not going to happen over night, Jen." Cara glanced at her. "It'll take some time, probably a shit load of time, but we'll find some sort of way to.. Yeah." She waves the girl off.

"I think we should start by baking them a cake." Rose smiles.

"No, we're not putting rat poison in the cake, Rose." Jenna spoke knowingly, as she laughed.

"What! It would be cool if--"

"We're baking them a cake, without rat poison." I told her.

She sighed, closing her eyes.

"A cake? Seriously?" Cara shook her head. "That is like.. So, weird. We don't even bake."

Well who knew we'd be baking 5SOS a cake? This was.. Well, different. But I guess baby steps would be effective. I guess, baby steps were good.

"I'll make the cake." Rose says, a small smile on her face.

"No, not by yourself." Jenna pointed, chuckling. "I'll bake it with you."

"Okay, me and Cara are gonna go to the store and get all the baking stuff. What kind of cake are we making, exactly?"

"It should be a rainbow cake! Yes. Or red velvet.. Well damn, now I'm hungry just thinking about it." Jenna pondered, making me laugh slightly.

"We'll see what we find." Cara nods once. "Hopefully we won't have to put much of an effort in baking a cake."

.

MICHAEL'S POV 

.

"We're just trying to have a little fun, oh come on Stacey." Ashton whined.

"And what the hell! Did Calum kiss Tess?" She raged on the other line.

"No! Well.. Yeah I kinda did, I enjoy kissing what's wrong with that?" Calum sighed.

"I'm confused." She spoke. "I thought you guys somehow, hated each other. What's with the lip action? Press is going crazy with all the stolen pictures! You have no idea, how much.. Publicity that just got you guys. I.. That's brilliant. Keep kissing her like that." Stacey realized, making us snicker.

"Yeah, I guess I could figure something out." He smirked, as we glanced at him knowingly. "But she kind of.. Has a boyfriend. But she's planning to break it off with him I think, I have no idea."

"Noah? Shit, oh yes actually I almost forgot about that boy of hers.. Well, press can't find out about him. Good thing he's still in Australia."

"Yeah. He sounds like a dick, actually." Calum said.

"I have no idea, and it should probably stay that way.. But this is your first warning, okay guys? Another one, and there will be consequences. Play nice, with those girls."

"It's like saying cats and dogs should just suddenly learn to love each other. It isn't that easy!" Luke groaned.

Well.. I fell in love with my own cat, it was Jenna.

"Find some sort of way! Lessen the jerky act, and be nice to them. I'm sure you guys can find some sort of solution and you never know you could find some stuff in common!"

"Yeah, we don't know." I replied, slouching.

"Well, find some sort of way. Actually.. Oh! I have just the idea!" She beamed.

"Not dating them." Ashton quickly said.

"Yeah it's not that.. I got just the thing! It could be lots of fun for you guys."

"Obviously, our idea of fun doesn't match with yours." Calum grumbled.

"What would you boys think about going camping for a night with the girls?"

"Woah.. In the middle of nowhere, with no wifi? No bueno." I shook my head disapprovingly.

"Oh stop it, it's one day. And night. You'll survive, I'm sure! Plus it'll give you much more time to get to know each other instead of being on your phones all the time."

"We're too busy touring." Luke tried to reason. "And Michael doesn't like being outside, he's.. He's allergic."

"Wrong, you all have a day off next week I'm sure you have enough time. And I'm pretty sure, Michael can handle a little bit of sun!"

I groaned, but then my heart smiled at the thought of seeing Jenna.. In a bikini. At a lake. Wow. That was definitely a reason to be outside.

Shaking the thought away, I cleared my throat.

"Yeah, whatever." I tried my best to respond nonchalantly.

"Great, it's settled for next week then."

The looks on the boys' faces seemed.. Completely not with the idea of actually being in the middle of nowhere with those girls, I mean I dreaded the idea too but.. Jenna. Gosh, I couldn't seem to get my mind off of her.

.

****

JENNA'S POV

.

"Okay, I'm going to go wash off for a bit. Do not do anything, just frost the cake." I tell Rose, wiping my hands over the towel.

"And hey, Jenna?"

I look at her questioningly.

"I.. I'm sorry for going off on you, it wasn't like me to do that the other day and.. I'm sorry. I really didn't mean anything that I said."

I nodded, smiling at her. "It's okay, Rose."

I aww'd, giving her a hug as I gasped once I got some flour onto her shirt.

"Shoot, that's fine. I'll finish up the cake, you go on ahead." She waved me off.

Agreeing with her, I had took off the apron and went to go clean myself up.

The cake looked really delicious, I was seriously about to eat it all myself. It was red velvet and oh my god it smelled great. Turns out, we did know how to bake. We weren't the best, it actually took us about two hours for this cake, and now we were just touching it up with the frosting and we were done.

"What should I write on the cake?" Rose called from the mini kitchen.

"Uhh.. Just write, we're sorry, and sign it off from Girls Like Boys." I say, turning on the sink and washing my hands.

"Okay, I'm trying my best to doodle a guitar with this thing.." Her voice trailed, as I chuckled.

"Don't try too hard."

.

.

After about five minutes, I think I wiped off all the flour from me and it was all good.

Walking out, Rose had already placed the cake on a nice, big plate and it looked pretty good.

"Yum." My eyes widened. "Guys, we finished the cake!" I yell to the girls who were in the lounge, probably watching tv.

"We'll be out in a second!" Cara hollered back.

I laughed at Rose's poor drawing of a guitar on the cake, as she groaned.

"I did the best I can!"

"It looks like a dysfunctional dick."

"That vocabulary, is on point." Rose laughs as she tells me. "Okay, so we should just get this over with because being nice to them isn't my thing and they annoy me by calling me Rosie and it drives me insane." She rambled on.

I snickered. "They aren't so bad, I swear."

.

.

.

ROSE'S POV

.

We were actually giving them a cake. Ugh. At least this was better than personally apologizing. I knew that they couldn't do that for us, they would never. They were wimps, anyway.

The cake was shaped in a circle as Tess and I held the cake. We were now making our way to their tourbus.. Oh god.

Although.. What the girls didn't know, was that when Jenna had left for a few minutes I had managed to get the prank set. I mean, they double pranked us, it was our turn now. Hopefully, after this a truce would come, but yeah. Right now, I just felt like having a laugh because inside the cake, was a balloon with air in it and if they slice the cake with a knife, the balloon should pop and then boom goes the dynamite.

The girls were clueless, and it should probably stay that way until the prank would be set in place of course.

Cara reluctantly knocks on their tourbus door, and in just a few seconds, the door opens.

"Oh." Michael looked confused.

"Hey, um we kind of baked you guys a cake. Did you guys get the call from Stacey?"

"Yeah, we did." Ashton looked at us suspiciously, and at the cake that we held.

"It's an apology cake." Tess said.

Luke soon comes by the door, and stares at us for a bit before bursting into laughter. Yeah, he wasn't going to be laughing until this cake would get into his corneas. Yeah that's right, I said corneas.

I roll my eyes. "We're apologizing, are you serious?"

"Luke shut up they're apologizing." Michael says.

"We're sorry. Take this cake as an apology." Cara spoke forcefully.

"What kind is it?" Calum asked.

"Red velvet." Tess smiled, as he smiles back.

"Well, you guys could come in if you want.. I guess." Ashton says, nodding slowly.

"Oh, that would--"

"Yeah, sure." Jenna cut Cara off, as she sighed.

.

"Is this supposed to be a guitar?" Ashton laughs, pointing at it.

"Yes, now shush because I drew that." I frowned.

"It's cute."

"Mhm." I hummed, obviously not convinced. Oh god, when are they going to start cutting the cake?

"Hey, how about we cut the cake." Calum chuckled, making the suggestion. I got excited, holding back my laughter.

Jenna seemed to notice this, as she looked at me confused.

The boys all bunched up in the kitchen, Luke searching for a knife somewhere/

"Rose.." She says.

"What? I can't smile now, is that it?" I chuckle.

"Rose!" She hissed. "Tell me you did not poison that cake."

"I didn't poison anything! I just added a bit of decoration, you could say." I mumbled, making her eyes widen.

She turns around, about to stop Michael from slicing the cake.

"Michael no don't!" Jenna yelled, but she was a bit too late, as the cake nearly exploded.

Cara gasped, Tess's jaw dropping.

I held a hand to my mouth, snickering.

The cake was all over the four boys' faces, as they looked fairly pissed.

Laughing out loud, Jenna shockingly watched the scene unravel.

.

________________________________

A/N:

Oh god, hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in awhile, I'll go back to writing much more frequently now (:

And if you guys read P.S. I Hate You, there's a sequel out now if you wanna read! 

BUT YEAH, OMFG ROSE IS EVIL, IM LAUGHING

.

- BritishBums xox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.3M 32.1K 53
Ryan, a 17 year old teenage girl is hired to work with Lou Teasdale. She's excited. She will be able to get intern hours and very little pay which wi...
4.1K 180 22
"You can't kill him!" She shouted as I put a gun to his head. "He's not like us. His father tried to kill our leader. He's born of evil and should di...
270K 17.2K 81
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...