Reverie » Black Clover

By astertataricvs

a state of being pleasantly lost in one's thoughts; a daydream. «────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────» ー come and have a t... More

ᴀsᴛᴀ || ᴄᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴍᴇ
ʏᴜɴᴏ || ᴘʀᴀɴᴋ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ
ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏʙʟɪᴠɪᴏᴜs ʙʀᴀᴛ
ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ ᴠᴀɴɢᴇᴀɴᴄᴇ || sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛғᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ
ғɪɴʀᴀʟ ʀᴏᴜʟᴀᴄᴀsᴇ || sᴀᴠɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴏᴢᴇʟ sɪʟᴠᴀ || ᴛᴇᴀsɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ
ʟᴇᴏᴘᴏʟᴅ ᴠᴇʀᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ || ʙᴏᴅʏɢᴜᴀʀᴅ
ʏᴀᴍɪ sᴜᴋᴇʜɪʀᴏ || ᴀᴄᴛɪɴɢ ᴄᴜᴘɪᴅ
ʟᴀɴɢʀɪs ᴠᴀᴜᴅᴇ || ᴀɴɴᴏʏɪɴɢ ᴍɪᴅɢᴇᴛ
ʏᴜɴᴏ || ᴘʀᴀɴᴋ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴘᴛ. 2
ʟᴀɴɢʀɪs ᴠᴀᴜᴅᴇ || ᴀɴɴᴏʏɪɴɢ ᴍɪᴅɢᴇᴛ ᴘᴛ. 2
ғᴜᴇɢᴏʟᴇᴏɴ ᴠᴇʀᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ || ʀᴇᴅ-ʙʟᴏᴏᴅᴇᴅ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ
ɴᴏᴢᴇʟ sɪʟᴠᴀ || ᴛᴇᴀsɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ (ʙᴏɴᴜs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ)
ʏᴜɴᴏ || ᴘʀᴀɴᴋ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ (ʙᴏɴᴜs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ)
ᴊᴜʟɪᴜs ɴᴏᴠᴀᴄʜʀᴏɴᴏ || ᴀᴅᴍɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
sᴏʟɪᴅ sɪʟᴠᴀ || ɢʀᴀᴛɪᴛᴜᴅᴇ
ᴢᴏʀᴀ ɪᴅᴇᴀʟᴇ || ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ɪɴ ʜɪs ᴛʀᴀᴘs
ᴀsᴛᴀ || ᴘᴀᴛ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏᴏ
ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ ᴠᴀɴɢᴇᴀɴᴄᴇ || ᴀ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ
ᴍᴀɢɴᴀ sᴡɪɴɢ || ʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ ɢᴇsᴛᴜʀᴇ
ʟɪᴄʜᴛ || ғɪᴇʟᴅs ᴏғ ʜᴏᴘᴇ
ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ᴡᴀʀᴍᴛʜ
ʟᴀɴɢʀɪs ᴠᴀᴜᴅᴇ || ᴅɪᴠᴜʟɢᴇ
ʏᴜɴᴏ || ᴇɴᴠʏ
ᴀsᴛᴀ || ᴘᴀᴛ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴘᴛ. 2
ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ ᴠᴀɴɢᴇᴀɴᴄᴇ || sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛғᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴘᴛ. 2
ʟᴜᴍɪᴇʀᴇ || ʜᴀɴᴅғᴜʟ
ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇ
ʟᴇᴏᴘᴏʟᴅ ᴠᴇʀᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ || ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ ɪᴛ
ғɪɴʀᴀʟ ʀᴏᴜʟᴀᴄᴀsᴇ || sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ
ʟᴀɴɢʀɪs ᴠᴀᴜᴅᴇ || ᴅɪᴠᴜʟɢᴇ ᴘᴛ. 2
ᴢᴏʀᴀ ɪᴅᴇᴀʟᴇ || ᴠᴇʀᴀᴄɪᴏᴜs
ɴᴏᴢᴇʟ sɪʟᴠᴀ || ᴏɴʟʏ ᴍᴇ
ʜᴀᴍᴏɴ ᴄᴀsᴇᴜs || ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss ᴄʜᴇғ
ʀʜʏᴀ || ᴇᴍʙᴀʀʀᴀssᴍᴇɴᴛ
ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ɪᴛ
ᴢᴏʀᴀ ɪᴅᴇᴀʟᴇ || ᴡᴏʀsᴛ sᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ
ᴊᴜʟɪᴜs ɴᴏᴠᴀᴄʜʀᴏɴᴏ || ɪɴᴛʀɪɢᴜɪɴɢ
ɴᴏᴢᴇʟ sɪʟᴠᴀ || sᴀᴅɪsᴛɪᴄ ᴡɪғᴇ
ᴢᴏʀᴀ ɪᴅᴇᴀʟᴇ || ᴄʟᴜᴍsʏ
ᴍᴇʀᴇᴏʟᴇᴏɴᴀ ᴠᴇʀᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ || ʀᴇʟʏ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ
ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ ʜᴀʙɪᴛ
ʏᴜɴᴏ || ᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴏᴜs
ғɪɴʀᴀʟ/ʟᴀɴɢʀɪs || ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ
ᴊᴜʟɪᴜs ɴᴏᴠᴀᴄʜʀᴏɴᴏ || ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜsʏ
ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴇ
ɴᴏᴢᴇʟ sɪʟᴠᴀ || ʀᴇᴍᴇᴅʏ
ɴᴀᴄʜᴛ ғᴀᴜsᴛ || ᴇɴɪɢᴍᴀᴛɪᴄ

ᴊᴜʟɪᴜs ɴᴏᴠᴀᴄʜʀᴏɴᴏ || sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ

13.3K 410 239
By astertataricvs

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Walking through the crowded place of the castle town, you were trying to find some medicine for your mother who caught a cold. You're just a simple girl who's handling the business of your family, which is a restaurant. When you were still a kid, you wanted to become a Magic Knight just like most of the kids' dream in your country. But as you grew older, you realized that you're contented by just running your family's restaurant. It's not that you're scared of taking the exam for becoming a Magic Knight, it's just that you're already happy by seeing the customer's enjoying your parents cooking, which also you.

At a young age, your father taught you how to cook the foods that your restaurant is selling. You're having fun when your father was teaching you how to cook. And the first time when you cooked for the restaurant, you were nervous about how the customers will react to your cooking. But as you saw their faces brighten up and complimented how delicious your cook was really made you ecstatic. That's why your final decision is to handle your family's restaurant and didn't join the Magic Knights.

You're in your thirties and how ridiculous it sounds, you still didn't get yourself a boyfriend even once in your life. How can you get a boyfriend when you're busy handling the restaurant? Well, it's not that you are ugly, in fact, you have tons of suitors who are courting you. Despite of having many suitors, you haven't even accepted someone's feelings. Why? The simple reason is that they were not your type that's all.

When you found a pharmacy, you immediately bought medicine for your mother. Once you're done, you started to walk towards your home. When you take your turn in the right corner of the street, you saw an old lady facing her back at you. Before you can pass her, the old lady's body glowed making you confused to what she was doing. When the light vanished, you gasped in shock dropping the plastic that contains your mother's medicine. There revealed a man who was the most important person in the kingdom besides the King of Clover. The Wizard King!

"A-Ah the Wizard King!" You automatically kneeled down, giving respect to the Wizard King: Julius Novachrono.

When Julius heard your stuttering voice, he turned his body to look at you who was now kneeling down. Julius smiled at your presence then spoke.

"Ohh, I didn't know that someone saw me, how embarrassing," he chuckled. You lift your head to look at the man in front of you.

"I-I'm sorry W-Wizard King! I didn't i-intend to-"

"It's alright! No need to apologize to me, it's an accident," he assured you. "By the way, you can stand up now. The ground might scratch your knee."

"Y-Yes S-Sir!" Watching you went hysterical made the Wizard King laugh. His appearance really does intimidate you, after all, he's the most honourable and important person in this Kingdom.

Julius spotted the plastic that you dropped a while ago. "Is that yours?" He said while pointing at the plastic.

"A-Ah yes!" You abruptly grabbed the medicine of your mother then thanked him.

"May I ask, what is it?" Julius asked curiously which you answered him in an instant.

"This is a medicine, my mom caught a cold so I went to buy her medicine."

"Heh, how thoughtful of you." His statement makes you blush and avoid your gaze, but you also returned your gaze at him afterwards.

To be honest, this is the first time you have seen him up close, scrutinizing his features... he actually has purple eyes and a mark on his forehead. Now that you think of it, the Wizard King is actually good looking, despite his age.

"Are you done staring at me?" You realized what you were doing so you immediately shook your head in embarrassment. Your face was burning and you can feel your chest pounding fastly.

Watching you doing some shameful act towards the Wizard King is really impudent!

"Look at the time, I must take my leave before Marx would scold me again" Julius chuckled. He walks closer to you then pats your head that taken you aback.

"This will be our secret, okay? I like to disguise myself to see some magics that I'd still haven't seen, you do aware that my appearance is really getting the attention of everyone" you eventually nodded your head violently making the Wizard King laugh at your innocence.

"I-I will, sir!" You straighten yourself as if you're one of the Magic Knights except for saluting. You're still surprised to see the Wizard King in this kind of place, and to actually you who's only a normal girl with tons of suitors but still didn't got a boyfriend; was interacting with the Wizard King! Talking to him didn't cross your mind at all!

"Oh, I didn't get your name, what's your name?" He asked in a gentle way.

"I-I'm (Name) (Last name)!" You introduced still in your tensed state.

The Wizard King grinned at you, "So (Name)-san, it's really nice to meet you"

After the fated encounter with the Wizard King, you didn't know that meeting him would actually change your whole life. After that day, Julius would suddenly pop out of nowhere that will surprise you every time he's doing it. Nevertheless, Julius and you became close afterwards, you were happy to befriend the Wizard King, that is so unexpected for you. That's when Julius got to know you and vice versa.

You and him would often meet each other to the place where you and Julius been hanging out. You two would spend time almost every day since the Wizard King would successfully ditch his work in the Royal Castle. Julius had taken a liking to your presence, hanging out with you was really fun and he's enjoying your company. While on the other hand, Marx was angry with what the Wizard King was acting to these past few weeks.

The advisor was pondering what made the Wizard King would always ditch his duties, is it really that important? He's been confused to Julius' action lately, he's not like that before. Yes, he would suddenly disappear out of nowhere and ditch his responsibility inside the castle, but he knows what's the reason behind his sudden disappearance. Also, he's coming back before the sunset arrives, but lately he's coming home late with a dork smile etched on his face, he's returning back to the castle when the night already falls.

Just like today, he's trying to connect with Julius but to no avail, it's already night and he's still not in the castle yet. The King of Clover was searching for the Wizard King, that is why Marx was trying his best to connect to Julius. Attempting to call him again and again, this made Marx infuriated by the Wizard King.

'Where the hell is he?!'

"Oh hey there, Marx" Julius suddenly appears out of nowhere making his advisor glared at his presence.

"Where the hell have you been, Wizard King?! I've been trying to contact you since forever! The King was searching for you!" Marx hollered which Julius only flashed him his usual smile.

"Just like before-"

"That's not it, Lord Julius! There's another reason why you kept on ditching your work! You're not like this before! You're acting strange!" Julius was taken aback by Marx sudden outburst towards him.

"These past few weeks, your sudden disappearance is becoming more worse than you already were! What is this thing that's so important that you're coming home late?! Your work has been piling up ever since this act of yours started!" Marx huffed, this is the first time he shouted and burst his anger at the one he's been serving for. Honestly, he's always scolding the Wizard King since a long time ago but when this strange act of his begun, and doesn't know the reason behind it, it really gets on his nerves that he burst his bottled up anger towards the Wizard King.

Julius, on the other hand, was at a loss for words, he didn't know that Marx was observing his actions these past few weeks that he's been meeting you discreetly. To be honest, he doesn't even know why he's acting like this. Since the first time he'd met you, his inner self was telling him to see your beautiful face one more time. So after meeting you again, that's when he started to ditch his work frequently.

Every time he's with you, his day would brighten up. Seeing your smile makes his heart go in peace and he has this kind of feeling that he wanted to protect you at all cost. He still wants to devour your cooking that you're giving him ever since that you two were secretly seeing each other. Furthermore, he's been feeling this since then, whenever he's with you... his heart would thump quickly every time you're close to him. He was always searching for your presence and wanting to see your smiling face. In short, he was addicted to you.

"I-I'm sorry, Marx" Julius apologized, gloomily. "I don't even know what's happening to me... It's just..."

Marx was waiting for him to finish his sentence. He was staring at the Wizard King's troubled expression, this is rare to see Julius being so upset over something. He was used to his usual excited expression when encountering some magics that he hasn't seen before and... his warm smile that he's always showing to everyone.

"Sir, if something's troubling you, you can share it with me. If you need help you can lean on me, that is why I'm one of your advisor, Wizard King" Marx said.

Julius forced a smile, "There's someone I've been meeting recently"

Julius started to share his story with Marx. Every little details that he has been with you, he didn't let it passed. He tells it to his trusted friend even his feelings that he's been feeling towards you. Marx was really astonished by what the Wizard King had said to him. He thought that it was something serious or something more than what he thinks. But it's actually the opposite, it's not that serious but Julius was hysterical.

"What should I do, Marx?! What's this kind of feeling?!" He grabbed his assistant's shoulder while comical tears were streaming down on his cheeks.

Marx pried the Wizard King's hands on his shoulder, the said guy was shooking his head at Julius who's being frantic. It was ridiculous, witnessing the Wizard King being vulnerable because of just a girl he just met a couple of weeks ago.

"Wizard King, you like this girl" he answered. Julius was halted from being so noisy and looked at his assistant with wide eyes.

"Just by listening to your story and what you're actually feeling about her... it's a sign that you like her romantically" he added then crossed his arms.

The Wizard King was dumbfounded to hear this from Marx. That's why he always wants to see you and ditching Marx because he likes you romantically. That makes sense, especially that his heart would automatically beat once his eyes landed on you.

"So, I like her?" He said without thinking.

"Yes, Lord Julius. You like that girl"

•••

The next day, you were inside the restaurant, cooking as always. You were preparing the food that you'll give Julius later. This is your new hobby, cooking for the Wizard King, it was really unexpected for you to be so close to him and actually meeting secretly. Just by thinking of that, you giggled. After many days passed when your first encounter with him, you realized that you're slowly falling for him. Although he's in his '40s and you're in your 30's, you still fell for him.

Who wouldn't like him, if he's that gentleman, kind, funny and first of all he's really strong. You didn't love him because he was the Wizard King, it's because you love him who he truly is. Even if it's just weeks since you've known him, it felt like years that you have known the guy.

While you were cooking, suddenly a group of Magic Knights entered the restaurant. All the people inside watched the group with confused expressions. You were also confused why are they here, it doesn't seem like they're going to eat in your restaurant since they were scanning the place, as if they were searching for someone.

"Is (Name) (Last name) here?" One of them asked you maneuvered towards them.

"I am (Name) (Last name), is there anything I can do for you?" You politely asked.

"The Wizard King asked for your presence in the Royal Castle. We are here to escort you all the way there" you were astonished, even the people inside were whispering and you know that they're gossiping about you.

You wondered what the hell Julius was thinking, suddenly wants you to come to the Royal Castle. Since you don't want to create any more attention, you willingly come with the Magic Knights that Julius sent.

The ride over the Royal Castle was really awkward. Their aura really intimidates you, but Julius' presence is way more intimidating rather than these knights. When you successfully entered the Royal Castle, you gawked by how massive it was and beautiful. One of the Magic Knights escorted you where Julius was, then he stopped in front of a certain door, mimicking his action.

He knocked then you heard Julius voice inside. The Magic Knight opened the door allowing you to go inside the room, you feel nervous all of the sudden. When you entered the room, your eyes landed on the guy who snatched your heart, your face eventually blushed. You saw a man beside him, smiling at you which you gladly returned also, despite that your nervous as fuck!

"(Name)!" Julius was glad to see you, he runs his way towards you with a big smile etched on his face.

"Hi there, Julius. By the way, why do you suddenly wanted me to come here?" You saw his body tensed up by your question to him.

"Uhh... it's because..."

"I've finally met you (Name)-san, I'm Marx Francois, one of the Wizard King's advisors. He asked for your presence because there is something that he wanted to tell you" Marx said mischievously.

Julius perked up and bullets of sweat were falling on his face. He was nervous about what he was going to tell you! And also he's scared to know what you're going to say to him after he said those words to you. He doesn't want you to be awkward and doesn't want your friendship to be broken just because he confessed to you. You're precious to him.

"Eh? What is it?" You tilt your head to the side, looking at Julius nervous state.

Marx excused himself to give you two some privacy. Before he leaves, he eyed the Wizard King signifying that he should confess already or he'll regret it from the rest of his life. When Marx left the room, the atmosphere between you two was awkward and silent. You were still waiting for Julius to what he was going to say to you.

"Julius, is something the matter?" You hold his cheek which made him flinch at your sudden touch. You saw him tensed and uneasy so you removed your hand, feeling dejected.

"There's something I want to tell you, (Name)" Julius' face was flushing, he was nervous at the moment but he mustered his courage so he can tell it to you right away.

"I-I like you, (Name)! I know it's just weeks that we have known each other but... I instantly fell for you as the days passed by. I will accept any answer that you'll say to me!" He looked at the floor, avoiding your gaze. You were speechless, astonished, happy and every words that will signifies happy. That's what you were feeling.

You were happy that you're not the only one who's feeling that, he is also! Your feelings are mutual!

"Julius!" You suddenly hugged him that caught him off guard. Tears of joy were flowing on your cheeks, you pulled away to look at him with a big smile.

"I like you too!" You said happily, making the Wizard King's mouth agape. Because of ecstasy that was filling inside him. He grabbed your face and kisses you passionately.

You were surprised for a bit but you returned back his kiss. Julius was the one who pulled away that disappointed you, but you're happy anyway.

"I love you, (Name) my queen"

"I love you too, my king"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.1K 465 10
A collection of various reader x black clover character scenarios, and character x character one-shots. Request our closed. Enjoy!
116K 3.9K 51
Book 1: The Whisperer STARTED April 23rd, 2022 ENDED ??? The wheels of time have spun, and the stage is prepared. Stretching beyond her, the path ext...
731K 14.8K 63
Favorite Black Clover Characters x Reader I won't be taking requests, Some of these stories will have fairy tail references so don't state the obviou...
9.6K 193 34
Hello Shimmy here . This is one of my first fanfic, thank you for reading it. It is a high school AU of black clover inspired by side stories of the...