Pain & Medicine(Edited)

By ArchuG1412

Broken Tee meets with jolly Tae. How Tee's life will change after meeting Tae? This is my first time writing... More

Prologue
1.PAIN
2. MEDICINE
3. HURT
4. CARE
5.LOVE
6.CURING
7. RECOVERED
8. PTSD
9.PUNISHMENT
10. BRINK OF DEATH
11. LOVED
12. BREAK
13. DISTANCE
14. FEARS
Hey
15. Confession
16. Acceptance
17. The Party
19. Drunk
Wassup.
20. New Beginning
21. True Friends
22. My Love
IT'S HAPPENING!!!
23. Heartbreak
24. The only one
25. Happy
THEY KISSED!!!!!
THEIR FIRST REAL PROPER KISS 😭

18. Copter's wedding and Tae leaving

2K 128 26
By ArchuG1412

Forgive my grammar mistakes and typos

A/n: I haven't edited this chapter since I barely get any time to lift my phone. So it's the same as old one. (Poorly written)😓

Copter's POV

I am sure you guys must be wondering what I have plan for P'Kim, right? So here is what happen, after we reach the bar I told Tee to go and give a tip to waiter and ask him to give my note to P'Kim.

It didn't surprise me when I come to know about the fact of P'Kim booking room for him, I know he was pretty sure that somehow I am going to end up showing in bar.

When Tee left, I went towards the room which was book for P'Kim. I already know which room it was and I already have key for it.

I must say that room was pretty luxurious. I am pretty sure after receiving my note first he will go to pharmacy to buy ..cough..you know what. This much time will be enough for me to do my preparations.

After ten minutes or so I was satisfied with my preparation, I am sure P'Kim will be happy to see this.

I was waiting for him to come.

What's taking him so long??

I get up from bed and look at my work again, I was so busy admiring it that I didn't realise when P'Kim come inside room and hug me from behind. His one hand was on my waist and other was stroking my hair. I look at him and gave him a gentle smile.

{a/n: this is my fav KimCop pose so far. I don't know why but I just love it <3 }

"So is this what you were planning for me baby?" he said in husky tone.

"Yes and No."

He turn me around and said," Yes and No? What do you mean by that?"

"This is just the beginning babes, I have planned one more thing for you." I winked at him.

"Okay....I am waiting." he sit on the bed with dragging me on his lap.

"You have to wait for five more mins to know my real surprise babes." I said while stroking his hair.

"Okay baby." he gave me a peck on nose.

I stand up and went inside bathroom.

After five mins or so I came out of bathroom. Change the light of room and turn on the music.

"Ready babe?" I asked.

"Yes baby." he said and his jaw dropped when he see what I was wearing.

{a/n: Let's imagine Copter wearing this, with top buttons pop open}

"No..I am not your baby today. Since you were craving so much for stripper, I am going to be you stripper tonight handsome." I said in seductive tone.

{A/n: After that Copter starts stripping for Kim and they end up doing it. Honestly I can't write or read smut scenes other than TaeTee(I know I am weird), so KimCop fans, please forgive me}

"So do you like my surprise hubby." I said.

"Huh..!! So I am your hubby now?? A while ago you I was just some random stranger for you." he said biting my neck.

"Aaahhh..phi..I am sorry...don't leave mark na , I have to look good for tomorrow wedding." I said pushing his face away.

"Okay...okay..I won't..let's sleep now baby..we have big day tomorrow."

After that we end up sleeping while cuddling each other.

Morning came and we leave for our own house to get prepare for wedding.

I reach my home and found P'Tae and Tee already in my house.

When did they come here?

P'Tae was grinning like a psychopath and Tee was blushing like a person who has just lost his virginity.

OMG!!!!!!!! He did loose it!!!!!!!

"Don't tell me you guys did your first time here in my house?" I said

P'Tae gave me a wink with his gummy smile and Tee blush more.

{a/n: I will write their first time in next update. I am just not in mood to write now}

"Oookay...congratulations my beloved friend Tee. I am really happy for you." I hug him and kiss him on his cheek.

"Hey what about me..It was my first time too." P'Tae whined and pout a bit.

I chuckle and hug him too.

"Umm, phi, I think you should go and help P'Kim for wedding. Tee will be here to help me."

He nodded, gave passionate kiss to Tee, hug him and left.

"Ahem...so....how was it?" I nudge Tee with elbow. He got shy.

Seriously... this friend mine.

We get ready and start making preparations for wedding. Bas was home too with grin on his face.

I will deal with him later.

After an hour everything was prepared and we leave the house to start our wedding ceremony.

Everything went smoothly and now I was married to love of my life, I couldn't be more happier.

Tee and Bas were in tears to see me happy like this. I will pray that they will also get all the happiness in their life.

After wedding and reception we conveyed our thanks to everyone, bid them goodbye and leave for our honeymoon which will be almost for a week.

Tee's POV

I can't believe Copter my dear friend is married now. I was so happy for him, I wish he will remain happy like this forever.

"Baby, you okay?"P'Tae ask me and gave me kiss on cheek, I blush hard.

Ever since I gave myself to him, I couldn't stop myself to blush whenever he is around me.

"I am fine phi, just little tired." I said while stretching my body and yawing.

"Let's go home then,almost everyone has left."

"Okay, let's go phi. We have to bring Bas with us, he can't sleep alone in that house. Copter has instructed me not to leave Bas alone in house, he get scared whenever he is alone."

"Ummm...I don't think so he would want to come with us, look there." he said pointing at Bas.

Bas and P'Godt were busy sucking each other soul.

Seriously this guy.

I went near them and clear my throat.

"So..Bas..any plan to come with us or you want to go somewhere else."

"Errrr..P'Tee..I think I will bring P'Godt to my place tonight. You can go with P'Tae na." he said.

"Okay..whatever you wish.Don't forget to use protection." I gave them wink and left.

Bas blush hard to hear that.

I leave with P'Tae and arrive home around 2 am, I was so tired, as soon as I touch the bed I fall asleep, so did P'Tae.

I wake up around six in morning when I feel some tingling sensation on my body, I open my eyes and notice that P'Tae was busy sucking my neck.

"P..what are you..aaahh..doing?"

"Ohh..you are awake..I am sorry but I just cannot stop myself from eating you baby....May I?" he said in husky voice.

I nodded.

And after that sound of moaning, panting and grunting can be heard.

After one week Copter and P'Kim came back from their honeymoon. I wouldn't lie if I say that copter was glowing due to happiness.

They invited us to P'Kim's house, because that's where Copter decided to live now and P'Godt agree to move in with Bas. Copter protest their decision first but everything went well when P'Godt make promise to him that he will not make love to his lovely brother until Bas is ready.

They didn't do anything at bachelor party, they just cuddle and sleep. Bas didn't want to disappoint his lovely brother. He has already kind of made promise to Copter that he will not loose his virginity unless Copter gave that other person green signal.

We reach at P'Kim's place on time, everyone was already present there. We went inside and sat with everyone in living room.

We all tease P'Kim and Copter for a while, specially P'Tae. I am pretty sure he is taking his revenge from earlier.

"So P'Tae, when are you going back?" P'Kim said.

I was stunned on my palace when I realise that he has to leave soon to states. How can I forget about it, he was here till wedding of P'Kim but he extended his leave for few more days.

"Umm..I..I'll be leaving day after tomorrow."

What???Day after tomorrow, it's too soon.

I snap my head to his direction with questionable look. Why didn't he tell me sooner?

"Why..why didn't you tell me P'Tae?" I said in shaking voice. Tears started to form in eyes.

"I didn't know how to tell you baby. You were so happy for past few days and I didn't want to ruin your happiness." he said while cupping my face and wiping my tears.

So he is going to leave me too now.

"I..I..need to..go...please excuse me." I get up from sofa and walk towards exit.

"Tee...baby..wait.." P'Tae grab my wrist before I can open the door.

"Let me go..I..I want to be..alone." I said while sobbing.

"No you are not." he pick me up in bridal style, went inside a room, throw in on bed gently and lock the door.

"I am not leaving you like this. You remember what happen last time when you held too much pain inside. I nearly lost you that day and I can't let that happen to you again." he gave me tight hug after that.

I started crying in his embrace, he let me cry.

Thought of him leaving me was paining my heart a lot. I won't be able to live without him.

I look at his face and said,"Can't you come back to Thailand??"

"No I can't..I mean..I want to but I can't for another year. I am helping doctors there in some research and I can't leave it just like that. And you know researching for a cure of something takes a lot of time and dedication.

It was so hard for me to ask for leave when I come here, they were denying to grant me leave but after begging and giving them assurance they finally permit me."

A year??? How will I live without him for a year?

"Umm..Tee..why don't you come with me instead? I'll ask your parents, I am pretty sure they already know about our relationship status.Even we haven't told them but I can see in their eyes that know about us, maybe they are waiting for us to tell them directly." he said.

"Are you sure about this?But I don't want to be burden on you?"

"Why you think of yourself as burden baby? You are not burden, you are my life baby. Let's do one thing, will visit your parents in evening and ask for their permission. What do you say?" he said and peck my hair.

I nodded and said," Let me call mom then."

I dialed her number, she pick up after few rings,

"Hello my lovely son, how are you?"

"I am fine mom,actually I want to ask you something."

"Yes."

"Are you and dad free this evening, me and P'Tae want to meet you."

"Ummmm..yeah..we are free...you can come."

"Okay mom..see you in evening then. Love you."

"Love you too son, bye."

I hung up the phone.

"They are free, we can visit them. But phi, what if they'll say no?" I said pouting a bit.

"They won't,trust me."

"How can you be so sure?"

"Just my gut feeling baby." he gave me a wink.

I smile and hug him again.

Thank you God for bringing a person like him into my life.

Evening came and we leave to visit my parents. We reach around 5:30 pm.

"Welcome home guys." mom greeted us and gave us hug.

"Where is dad?" I ask

"He is in his room." she said

"Come and sit you guys, let me go and call your dad." she went inside room to call dad.

P'Tae nudge me and said,"See..how happy your mom is to see me...I am sure she knows about us."

I slap on his hand slowly,"Will see about that."

After five min or so mom and dad came out and took a seat in front of us.

I hug dad and P'Tae gave wai to him.

"So what is it you want to talk about?" dad said.

"Ummm...mom...dad...I have to tell you something first and them ask for your permission."

"Go ahead." dad said.

"Me...I..P'Tae...I mean...I am dating P'Tae and we are in relationship now." I said while looking down.

"Okay and?" dad said.

I look at him with my eyes wide open, he don't have any problem with that?

"You..you don't have any problem with that?" I ask them.

"Are you happy with him?" mom said.

I nodded,"A lot."

"Then we are happy son." dad said with wide smile on his face.

I couldn't believe it, they gave their permission to my relationship. I jump towards them and hug them.

"Thank you guys...thank you so so so much.I love you." I gave kiss on cheek to both of them. They chuckle a bit.

P'Tae also come near them thank them.

"Son. it's us who should thank you. You save our child life and help him overcome his fear. If it wasn't for you I think Tee would not be here with us today." dad said almost crying, mom was in tears too.

"It's okay dad...mom...don't cry now..I am here with you na." I hug them again.

"It's okay uncle and aunty..I couldn't let Tee leave us like that." P'Tae said.

"So is there anything else son?" mom said.

"Actually yes. See the thing is...P'Tae has to go back to states for his work day after tomorrow and he can't come back to country before one year..so..cough..can...can..I..go with..him??" I said with pleading tone and making puppy eyes.

I hope they'll say yes.

They didn't say anything for a while, after whispering each other something they finally said...

"NO..YOU CAN'T."

TBC

KEEP READING,VOTING AND COMMENTING

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 11.7K 18
A YOONKOOK SHORT STORY! Recently dumped, heartbroken, and unwilling to move on, Yoongi spends his days wallowing in self-pity. He's trying to tell hi...
91.1K 6K 11
jeongguk and taehyung have been bestfriends for ten years. it's a long time, in retrospect. in the moment too. jeongguk personally doesn't feel like...
155K 5K 43
/COMPLETED/ Taekook oneshots - TopTae - BottomKoo - MAYBE switch. Includes : - fluff - angst (not much) - smut (also very little) - mpreg - random...
66K 3.5K 12
A story about a broken heart and second chances... "Loving you was so many things...Beautiful ones. ...But now all I remember are the consequences of...