Doing It Wrong

By tvpacshakvr

© All Rights Reserved to tvpacshakvr 2014-2015 *You must read book 1 (Worst Behavior) before reading this* In... More

Doing It Wrong (Urban Book II)
I Fuck Wit' You Girl
A/N
I Care 4 U
Wait No More
Pills N Potions
Addison
Thank You
Me, Myself, And I
They Don't Know
Hypothetically
Serenity
Take Care
Crazy
Character List
Hail Mary
Tbh
I Can't Make You Love Me
Club Paradise
Cake
Climax
Heaven
Her Way
A/N
Poetic Justice
All My Life
Doing It Wrong
Epilogue
Important Authors Note

If Your Girl Only Knew

145K 4.3K 5.4K
By tvpacshakvr

“If ya’ girl only knew that you was tryin’ to get with me, what would she do?” –Aaliyah x If Your Girl Only Knew

            It’s been twenty-four hours since the death of Harmony and Chris was completely out of his element. He smoked at least three blunts in one hour and downed two cups of lean wanting to no longer feel anything. His whole body seemed anesthetized and every time someone would talk to him he wouldn’t hear anything.

            The only thing he could hear was Harmony’s giggles in his ear drums. The sound of her voice caused him to either smile sporadically or shed a tear. He couldn’t believe someone would take an innocent child’s life and drive away feeling no remorse. But Shayne told Chris he knew it was Mariah.

            Mariah is the only person at this point in time with a ‘motive’ to kill someone that belongs to their family. Now, it’s up to Chris to really find her and get justice for Harmony. The police didn’t seem all that interested in the case, and the only one doing the searching is Loren.

            She calls him constantly with new tips she’s following and said that she promised to find the person who did this. But Chris was determined to find Mariah first so that he could have his way with her. Someone like her should no longer be living and he was gonna make sure he cuts her life short the way she did Harmony’s.

            Chris looked over at Sandra as she looked off into the distance while tears fell from her eyes. He decided to bring her to his house knowing that she didn’t wanna be alone. Everyone came by to see them including Rasia, showing their condolences. They both didn’t have much to say which was why the room has been silent for the past couple hours. But he knew he had to be strong and be a man and help Sandra through this because if he doesn’t she’ll only spiral out of control.

            He put out his blunt in the ashtray and ran his hands down his face. He looked over at Sandra and she seemed so stationary as if her heart wasn’t beating. He simultaneously opened his mouth trying to say something but it wouldn’t come out. Chris shook his head and stood up walking out of the room so that he could collect his thoughts. Harmony was the only thing he could think about right now and all he thought was how he would never see her again.

            He walked back and forth in the hallway running his fingers through his dreads and running his hands down his face. He reframed from lashing out so that he wouldn’t startle Sandra.

            He walked back into the living room and stood by the door way. “You hungry?” He asked looking down at her. He needed to say something to her to break the silence and since they both haven’t ate since yesterday he figured he should ask her.

            Her face was red and puffy from crying so much and her hair was all over her head. Neither of them got any sleep and he knew it was unhealthy but how can you sleep knowing that you’ll never see your child again.

            Sandra didn’t answer his question. Instead she started rocking back and forth biting her bottom lip trying to hold in the hysterical cries that wanted to be released. He walked over to her and sat down placing his arms around her pulling her into his chest.

            At that moment he knew she couldn’t hold it in any longer and she started crying loudly into his chest. “This was not supposed to happen!” She sobbed. “I’m not supposed to bury my baby”

            He rocked her back and forth trying to get her to calm down but knew it wasn’t gonna work. He needed to get her to at least stop crying right now because he knows for sure it’ll be a lot worse during the funeral.

            Chris heard the doorbell ring and almost ignored it not wanting to leave Sandra’s side, but they rung it again so he had to get it.

            “I gotta get that” He mumbled.

            She looked up at him and nodded removing herself from his hold. He stood up and got the door to see his sisters standing in front of them. When they heard the news they rushed over to Sandra’s house the same day it happened and seemed so hysterical. Now, Chris knows for sure that he has to be the strong one for the sake of his sisters, his mom, and Sandra.

            “Can we come in?” Karissa asked as they stood in front of his door with bags. “We thought we should bring you two some food”

            He nodded and walked towards the living room leaving them to come in themselves. When they walked in Karizma immediately walked over to Sandra’s aid asking her if she was okay and if she was hungry just to show she cared.

            Kourtney stood in the doorway of the living room watching all of them not wanting to completely join in. Chris knew she never did well with death and that she was dreading this whole thing wishing it would be over already. He knew she didn’t mean anything by it so he didn’t start an unwanted dispute with her. But she showed her condolences the day Harmony died and surprisingly even shed a few tears.

            “I don’t even know the half of how you two are feeling and I know a lot of people say it and it’s easier said then done…” Karissa started. “But you gotta be strong for Harmony because I’m sure she wouldn’t want you two stressin’ and starvin’ yourselves just because you two won’t see her for awhile”

            Sandra nodded her head. “I know, but it’s so hard”

            Chris looked over at Kourtney as she shook her head and walked away. He immediately stood up and jogged after her. He saw her with a fist full of her hair crying with her back up against the wall.

            He walked over to her and pulled her into him. Although Kourtney was a year older then Chris he still looked at her as his little sister. They always argued and bickered the most but she was the one he was closes to at the same time. No matter the situation she was always there right by his side.

            “Kourtney, it’s gonna be a’ight” He whispered to her.

            “It’s not Chris” She sobbed. “Why did this happen?”

            Over the course of three months Chris’s family grew fond to Harmony and Sandra taking them in like they’ve known them their whole lives. And in just three months she was gone like that.

            Chris couldn’t answer her question because he himself didn’t understand why this happened. Now that he sees how everyone else is acting it was time for him to toughen up and do all his crying and stressing behind closed doors.

<> 

            Tavi walked around her condominium cleaning up imaginary messes to keep herself calm. She knew if she would sit and let her mind take over she would no longer be able to function mentally and the last thing she needs is to have a mental break down.

            The sound of people in the hallway made her jump and a little paranoid. She was thankful that Addison was asleep because if she wasn’t she knew she would be even worse from the noise she makes.

            The thought of Addison being there when Harmony got hit and her getting hit as well took over her mind and made her stop. She dropped the sponge on the kitchen floor as soap and water dripped from her hands. She couldn’t imagine anything Sandra and Chris are feeling right now, because just the thought alone bring tears to Tavi’s eyes. She’s visited Sandra and Chris earlier this morning and they seemed so emotional all around.

            She picked up the sponge from off the floor and threw it in the sink. She placed her hands on the counter and looked down at her feet as she thought about how much Addison means to her. She also thought about how she’d never see Harmony’s precious face ever again, or hear her laugh, or watch her baby Addison like she was her own.

            The sound of someone knocking on the door caused Tavi to jump out her skin. She thought that maybe if she ignored it that whoever was behind the door would go away after awhile.

            They knocked again and Tavi bit her bottom lip as it started to quiver. The knocking stopped for about five seconds and then it started again.

            “Tavi!” Shayne’s deep voice blared from behind the door and she ran to get it.

            She opened up the door and jumped into Shayne’s arms wrapping her arms around his neck and letting out the cries that wanted to escape. She hasn’t seen Shayne since yesterday morning when he told her Aniya was pregnant.

            Any other time she would have probably been mad at him but right now she needs him the most. They stood in the door way for a good two minutes as she had her arms wrapped around his neck crying on his shoulder and he had his arms around her waist.

            He walked her into the house closing the door with his foot. He sat down with her on the couch and she was still clung onto him. She just didn’t want him to let go of her. She needed the comfort and oddly without trying he was giving it to her.

            “Where’s Addison?” He whispered.

            She started to talk but nothing came out. She took a deep breath and sighed. “She’s… She’s in her… room”

            Shayne nodded his head and started to get up but Tavi started crying more and he sat back down. “Tavi, calm down baby”

            She shook her head and cried into his shoulders unable to control the tears. “Promise me nothing will ever happen to her”

            Addison was Tavi’s whole life and without her she just wouldn’t be able to function. Nothing would be the same. She would no longer have anything to wake up to or look forward to. At first Tavi honestly regretted Addison but now she doesn’t know what she’ll do without her.

            “I promise I won’t let anything happen to her” He kissed her forehead. “She’s cryin’ lemme go get her”

            Tavi stopped crying for a second and heard Addison’s little cries coming from the back of the condo. She’d been crying so hard that she was unable to hear them. Her whole face was hot and red while her head pounded from crying so much.

            She reluctantly let go of Shayne as he went to get Addison from her room. She tried to calm herself down so that Addison wouldn’t see her this way. She was only crying so much because Harmony was only a baby and no mother should have to bury their child. The fact that she saw her hours before her death was eating her alive. It was as if she lost her own child.

            Tavi wiped her tears with the back of her hand and plastered the fakest smile she could muster when Shayne walked in with Addison. But the smile wasn’t so fake because she was happy to see her, because someone like Sandra will never get to smile the way a child makes her.

            Shayne placed Addison in her lap and she hugged onto her tightly. She kept pecking her face with kisses and Addison was mushing her face trying to get her to stop which made Tavi smile.

            “I love you” She cooed to Addison.

            She looked up as Shayne stood in front of them just looking down. “You a’ight?”

            She nodded her head and looked back at Addison who was reached for the TV remote. “Yeah, I’m fine”

            Shayne sat down and put his arm around her and she layed her head on his shoulders while flipping through the channels looking for something Addison could watch. When she came to a suitable channel Addison got off the couch and took her seat in front of the TV.

            “She can’t see you like this” Shayne whispered.

            Tavi nodded agreeing. If anything Tavi should be there for everyone because she was the future psychologist. Thinking about it made her make a mental note to make an appointment with Dr.Ellis. She hasn’t talked to her in awhile and figured that she might be upset that she hasn’t checked up with her.

            Tavi’s mind quickly shifted back over to Harmony. When she went to Sandra’s house after it happened the crime scene was so unbearable. She couldn’t sleep thinking that she might have the images in her head.

            “Did you sleep?” Shayne asked as if he was reading her mind.

            “No” She tucked a few loose strands of hair behind her ear. “My head is hurting too bad, and I just can’t bring myself to close my eyes”

            “Well you will tonight” He said calmly.

            She looked up at him as he looked over at Addison not even looking down at her. He seemed so sure that she would go to sleep that she thought he was gonna put her to sleep himself.

            She looked down at her lap. “You don’t have to be here. Shouldn’t you be at home with—“

            “No, I’m here!” He interrupted and she could feel his eyes on her.

            She bit the inside of her cheek trying to figure out why he was here and why he cared so much. She felt his thumb under her chin moving her face so that she was looking up at him. He licked his lips and didn’t say a word. Instead he looked into her eyes as if he was contemplating on something. As if he was debating on a big decision he was trying to make.

            He sighed. “Remember when my dad died last year? And you were there for me?” Tavi nodded her head now understanding. “Well ima be here for you”

            His simple words meant so much. She just knew that she was gonna have to go through this alone and have to sit in her own misery, but he was willing to be here going through it with her.

            She smiled at him and he kissed her forehead. “Ion’t want you goin’ crazy in that big head of yours anyways”

            She laughed at his joke and looked back at Addison. It was gonna take awhile but she was gonna heal from this so that she could help Sandra, because she knows she’s probably going through it the worse. 

<> 

            Rasia sat on her couch glued to the TV screen as they talked about Harmony’s death. It’s been on and off the news for the past twenty-four hours and every time she saw it she felt worse. This little girl meant the world to Chris and to know that he had a part of him taken away hurts her. She went by his house just to show her her condolences and he didn’t seem like he was doing to well.

            Analeigh sat next to Rasia on the couch gasping at details on the news as she covered her mouth in shock. “I can’t believe this, that’s so crazy”

            “I know” Rasia mumbled.

            She grabbed the remote and turned the TV off one the update was over. Oddly it was raining hard outside and usually when it was this type of weather she would be attached to Chris’s hip, because she didn’t like thunder storms. Although they broke up she still loves him and wants to be by his side. Just because they’re not on good terms doesn’t mean she doesn’t care for him because that would never be true.

            Chris is the most important thing in Rasia’s life next to her son. He’s the person that gave her life meaning by giving her a child and she couldn’t thank him enough. As much as she wants to be there to hold him and take care of him she knows he just wants his space and she’s more than willing to give it to him.

            She’s thought about the past couple months in their life and how Harmony has had such a big affect on them; most definitely in a positive way. After Harmony came around Rasia and Chris both learned how to work it out and get over the small gap that they were facing. She didn’t realize how selfish she was being at the time and often beats herself up for it. But she knows that in the end he got to have a good relationship with his daughter and that’s all that matters.

            “Rasia” Analeigh whispered snapping her back to reality.

            She looked over at Analeigh as she helped Rico get onto the couch. “What?”

            “Are you okay?” She asked. “I mean, this isn’t easy for anyone. People that don’t even know that little girl were crying at my job. It’s so sad and for you to be around her all the time must really hurt”

            Rasia nodded because it did hurt knowing that this precious life was taken so early. Anybody would look at Rasia crazy because she wasn’t much to the little girl besides her father’s girlfriend but being around her really does something to her when she’s no longer around.

            “It’s very sad” Rasia sighed. “I just hope Chris is okay” She placed her head in her hands propping her arm up on the couch. In that moment she got a text from Chris asking her if she could come over.

            She texted him back saying of course and she grabbed her UGG boots and slipped them on while throwing on her north face jacket.

            “Can you watch Rico for me while I slide over Chris’s real quick?” Rasia asked checking her phone for the time.

            It wasn’t late but the sky was pretty dark. She reminded herself to be back before her mom got home so that she wouldn’t start yelling at Rasia for having Analeigh look after Rico for too long, because it wasn’t her job.

            Analeigh nodded. “Yeah”

            Tavi thanked her and walked out her house getting drenched from the rain. She got into her car and sped off down the street making sure to be careful because of the rain.

            Once she pulled up in front of Chris’s house she got out and rang his doorbell shivering from the cold. He opened the door and she stepped in taking in the heat. She looked up at him and he seemed so disoriented. He most definitely wasn’t the same and she knew she had to help him.

            “I’m sorry I texted you late, Sandra left wit’ my sisters and I need someone here wit’ me” He sighed.

            She grabbed his hand and led him upstairs into the master bedroom. She walked over to the closet grabbing clothes she left over and changed out her wet ones. She walked over to his bed once she was changed and sat next to him. She didn’t know what to say in order for him to feel better, but she knew it would take a lot more then just some words.

            Every time she tried to say something she decided against it and just stood there looking for words to put together. There was nothing she could say and she’s sure he knew that.

            “What am I suppose to do?” He surprisingly spoke first.

            Rasia sighed not knowing. She wouldn’t know what to do in order to move on from her child’s death either. “You… You just gotta keep your head up and… Think about all the things Harmony would want you to do”

            Rasia grew a smile on her face as she thought about the time Harmony begged Chris to have a tea party.

            Harmony walked into the living room with a tray of cups filled with tea and chips ahoy cookies. Chris looked like he wanted to scold her for grabbing snacks that he knew she wasn’t suppose to have but she looked so cute dressed in her pink play dress.

            Rasia smiled when Harmony walked over to her. “Would you like some tea ma’am?”

            “Yes, princess” Rasia laughed while grabbing a cup from the tray trying to help Harmony balance it so it wouldn’t fall.

            Harmony repositioned herself so that the tray was facing Chris while he sat on the couch looking at her with a straight face. “Daddy, do you want some tea?”

            Chris quickly shook his head. “Hell nah’ ion’t drink that fufu shit”

            Rasia gave him a look of shock and smacked his arm. “Chris!”

            Harmony’s face got sad and she looked like she wanted to cry. “Pwease, daddy!”

            Rasia looked over at him with pleading eyes as he contemplated on joining in with them.

            “Fine” He sighed. “But this is the last time I’m doing this gay shit” He mumbled referring to the time when Harmony convinced him to play dolls with her and Rasia.

            Harmony jumped up and down with joy. “Yay, a tea party” She chanted over and over again making Rasia smile and making Rico clap his hands.

            Rasia looked over as Chris shook his head with a smile on his face, because he could never say no to his princess.

            Rasia looked up at Chris as he looked off into the daze and that’s when she realized what she had to do in order to help him cope with all of this.

            She layed her head on his shoulders. “Remember the time, when she made you play dolls with us”

            Chris shook his head. “Can’t believe I did that shit”

            Rasia bit her bottom lip trying to think of all the memories she had with Chris and Harmony. “Remember when she cried because you and I kissed in front of her”

            He chuckled. “Yeah, that’s when she really proved she was attached to me”

            Rasia smiled at how she can change the mood of the atmosphere by a little reminiscing. It’s always helped her when she was younger dealing with not being with her father all the time. It was almost the same situation Chris was going through because he can’t see Harmony for awhile.  

            “She’s still attached to you Chris” Rasia murmured. “She’s in your heart, forever”

            Rasia felt Chris’s eyes on her so she looked up into his deep brown eyes. His face was a lot softer than when he answered the door. She knew she was doing something right.

            “Thank you for bein’ here” He sighed. “I know I… I been acting real different lately bu—“

            “You don’t have to explain yourself right now Chris” She stopped him. “This is not about me; this is about you and Harmony… You just need to focus on healing, and I promise ima be here every step of the way”

<> 

            Tavi walked into the Church and the atmosphere wasn’t how she expected it to be. Instead of it being moody and sad it was surprisingly calm as if everyone was in their own space. She saw Sandra sitting in the first pew on the left side with her family while Chris sat in the first pew on the right side with his family. She smiled when she saw Rasia sitting right next to him knowing that she was doing her duties by being there for him.

            Tavi found herself a seat near the back and reminded herself to talk to Sandra once the ceremony ended.

            The Church doors opened and a few people walked in filling in the pews and the churched was packed. At the front was a closed small pink and white casket with Harmony’s school picture sitting next to it.

            As Tavi watched people walk in she saw Kim and Calvin followed by Loren. Then she saw Shayne and Aniya complimenting each other completely. Their matching brown skin and their black attire went perfectly. All five of them took a seat closer to the front in the same row as Chris while Tavi sat towards the back in the same row as Sandra.

            The ceremony started and it was dead silent in the church while the Pastor talked about the precious life that was taken away from everyone in the room, but mainly taken from Sandra and Chris.

            Sandra wasn’t like most moms; she didn’t scream and cry on the top of her lungs asking god why he took her baby. She sat in the front enjoying the last moments she has with her daughter. Tavi nodded and smiled liking her progression day by day. It’s been a week and Sandra and Chris both have made rapid recoveries and she knows it’s because they realized that they need to be thankful that Harmony is no longer living on this cold heartless earth.

            Tavi listened to more of the ceremony and looked down at her black Versace dress as it rose up a little and she pulled it down. When she looked up she met eyes with Shayne. She didn’t crack a smile and neither did he. Aniya looked at Shayne and then turned around to see what he was looking at, which was Tavi. It seemed like she tapped Shayne because he turned his head back to the front of the church. Tavi went back to listening to the ceremony.

            Once the ceremony was over everyone walked up to Sandra and Chris giving love to them and they accepted each and every one of them.

            Tavi was about to walk up to Sandra but was stopped by Aniya. She stepped in front of her blocking the view of the front of the church.

            Tavi looked her in the face as she gave her a warm smile. “Can I talk to you?”

            “Now is not the time” Tavi shook her head at how she tried to ‘talk’ to her during a funeral.

            “I know, but ain’t no tellin’ when’s the next time I’ll see you” She sighed. “Just step outside with me so we can talk, I really have something that I need to tell you”

            Tavi scratched her forehead and looked over Aniya’s shoulder at the front of the room seeing Shayne talk to Chris’s sisters. “Fine, five minutes”

            “Thank you” Aniya smiled and walked pass Tavi and she followed her.

            They walked down the church steps and stood on the pavement. Tavi had her arms crossed waiting for Aniya to start talking to she could go back into the funeral. It was awkward enough that all three of them were in the same place at the same time.

            “I just wanted to talk to you woman to woman about what’s goin’ on” She started. “Only a dumbass wouldn’t see that you and Shayne are still—“

            “We’re not sleeping together” Tavi quickly shook her head. “And if you think we’re sleeping together why are you still with him?”

            “Because just like you, I love him too” Aniya said slowly.

            Tavi wanted to punch the words right back in her mouth the minute she said them. There was no way in hell Shayne could love her, so she thinks…

            “And now that I’m pregnant, we’re moving on to a further level in our relationship” Aniya smiled. “And I’d really appreciate it if you would just back off and not ruin this for me”

            “Aniya, I don’t owe you any type of loyalty and obviously I don’t owe you any respect either, he does” She said in a matter-of-fact tone. “So don’t come checkin’ me when he’s the one you should be tellin’ all of this too”

            Aniya nodded. “I will tell him, after I tell you! I just want my baby to have the best life and as a mother and a woman you should understand that”

            Tavi was getting tired of hearing Aniya talking about this imaginary child she had. She didn’t want her to know that she knew she was pregnant but this girl was gonna have to learn who she was dealing with.

            “Cut the crap Aniya, I know you’re not pregnant. And your lil plan for Dominica isn’t gonna work either boo” Tavi pouted dramatically. “I feel real bad for you because even if you try hard you’ll never have Shayne the way I do even if you two are living in the same house. He and I aren’t even fucking and I still have him more than you do”

            Tavi can commend Aniya for keeping her composure because she didn’t even begin to blink. She just stood there with a smile on her face as if she didn’t hear a word that came out of Tavi’s mouth. 

            “But like I said” Tavi swung her straightened hair over her shoulder fiercely. “I’m not gonna do this here with you”

            She gave Aniya one last look and walked back into the church and was shocked to see Shayne by the door. He looked her up and down and she completely ignored him and walked to the front of the room and gave Sandra a hug.

            “You’re doin’ so good” Tavi whispered to her while rubbing her back.

            Sandra pulled away and smiled. “Thank you, but I really should give you credit because a week ago I didn’t think I’d be sitting here this content”

            “I don’t think you’re content” Tavi sighed. “I think you’re accepting. You’re not exactly over this so don’t convince yourself you are, but just embrace it. Talk to god every night and in due time you’ll really feel better without even trying”

            Sandra smiled again and pulled Tavi into another hug. “Thank you so much. I know I always got a friend in you”

            It’s crazy how Tavi could give Rasia and Sandra advice but couldn’t think of any for her own problems. She thought back to what Dr.Ellis said about psychiatrist needing the most help and she’s released that that’s her all the way.

<> 

            Shayne and Aniya drove back to his place from a long day. The car ride was silent other than the faint sound of the radio. Shayne’s mood has been on mute due to the funeral of his best friend’s daughter who was like a niece to him.

            He drove with his left hand on the wheel and his other hand stroking his chin hairs and periodically running down his face.

            He looked over at Aniya as she sat in her seat looking out the window. She hasn’t said much since the funeral and at first figured that after the ceremony she became emotional.

            “You a’ight?” He asked looking at her then back at the road.

            “Yeah” She mumbled. He looked over at her and she smiled at him and placed her hand on his leg. “I can’t wait until our trip. I just wanna get out of here”

            Shayne sighed not wanting to rain down on her parade but he knew he had to tell her some time. “About that… Ion’t think you need to go anymore”

            “Why not?” She removed her hand from his leg.

            “Cause… um, it’s just gon’ be strickly business. I doubt I even stay that long. Maybe one or two nights” He said pulling up in front of his house.

            Aniya didn’t reply back to him instead when he stopped the car she reached to open the door but he stopped her.

            “Aniya, I promise we’ll take a trip in the summer” He said. “But right now, I need to handle this business”

            She gave him a small smile and a kiss on the cheek. “Okay”

            They got out the car and walked into the house. Aniya went up the steps and he knew she was itching to get in the shower. He walked into his office and closed the door behind him. Now that Aniya is not in his way he can finally get on the phone with who he’s been meaning to talk to all day but hasn’t had the chance to.

            “Hello?” Tavi answered the phone sounding sleepy.

            “Yo, I need you to do me a big favor” Shayne kicked his feet up on the desk leaning back in the chair.

            She sighed into the phone. “What Shayne?”

            Shayne wants Tavi to come to Dominica with him for many different reasons but one of those reasons was because she was Hispanic and spoke fluent Spanish and he knew he was gonna need a translator on the trip with him.

            “I need you to come with me to Dominica” He cheesed as if she could see him.

            He could just picture her grey eyes rolling in the back of her head. “Goodbye, Shayne”

            “Naw, Chill” He chuckled. “Hear me out”

            She didn’t say anything so he took it as her waiting for him to talk. “I need you to translate for me while I’m there”

            “Um… No” She replied.

            “Why not?” He begged. “I just need this one favor and I’ll leave you alone”

            “Shayne, what if it stops snowing and I have class? Who’s gonna watch Addison?” She asked.

            “The trip is on Friday until Sunday and ya’ mom can watch her or if that’s a problem get Sandra to watch her I’m sure she’d like that” He suggested.

            He really needed Tavi right now and knew that Aniya would be useless on this trip unlike Tavi.

            “Why can’t you get Aniya?” She huffed into the phone.

            “Her black ass don’t know Spanish” He whispered thinking he heard her and on cue she walked in the door. “C’mon hurry up I need an answer”

            “Oh, lemme guess she walked in the door” Tavi laughed. “Shayne, I’ll think about it, but I’m not making any promises”

            “Just think fast, a’ight I need you” He said into the phone as he watched Aniya walk over to him with her clothes she still had on from the funeral, he guess he was wrong about her getting in the shower.

            He hung up the phone before Tavi could reply knowing that Aniya would’ve heard her voice because of how close she was. She sat down on his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck.

            “Thought you were gettin’ in the shower” He licked his lips at her.

            “I wanted you to join me” She smiled.

            “Ain’t gotta tell me twice” He stood up caring her bridal style.

            He closed the door to his office and walked her up the steps and stripped her out of her clothes once they got to the bathroom. She turned the water on as he stripped from his clothes.

            They stepped under the hot jets together and embraced each other’s bodies. She wrapped her legs around his torso and he pinned her up against the wall kissing and sucking on her neck as the water soaked them.

            He put his tip at her entrance making her moan and claw at his back. He stuck his tip in and instantly her walls started to close in on his dick causing him to throw his head back.

            He finally put the whole thing in and held onto her hips making him thrust in and out of her. She scratched at his back moaning his name and biting his shoulder. The feeling of her wet walls squeezing and releasing on his dick almost made him moan like a bitch but he reframed from doing so.

            He moved his face in the crook of her neck. “Damn, Tavi” He grunted calling Aniya the wrong name.

            He realized his mistake and looked at her as she pushed him out of her. “Lemme down, Shayne” She pleaded.

            He gave her her wish and put her down. She looked up at him as the water dripped down her face. She shook her head and opened the shower door leaving him in the shower by himself.

            He pounded his fist into the shower wall and placed his forehead on it thinking about his slip. He soon started laughing silently and started shaking his head.

            This was another reason why he had to bring Tavi to Dominica with him… So that he could get his rocks off and have her the way he wants her without any distractions. 

Sorry i didn't upload earlier, i've been sick as a dog all day! 

Vote&Comment (Excuse Any Mistakes)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 10.2K 49
I felt a hand under my chin and then I was looking right into Aiden's eyes. "You know that I care about you, right?" He used the same hushed tone. Ai...
1M 29.6K 49
Book #1 of "His & Hers" book trilogy Warning: Mature (18+) Content! #6 in Mafia 2022 #1 in Italianamerican 2022 #4 in Slowburn 2022 #1 in Hook-ups 20...
5.6M 168K 41
Tavi Torres is a 16 year old girl living a care free life. She's known for her fiery attitude and beautiful face. When her crush Shayne Livingston on...
102K 2.5K 41
[Completed]: (8/3/18) Ranks: #1 in lawbreaker (11/21/18) Definition of bad (adj) bad[ bad ] of poor quality:below an acceptable standard in quality...